Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old July 1st, 2018, 11:31 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Salmonkit looked up at her moher, letting out giggles as she was purring from the licks Paledusk was giving her. "Hey that tickles," laughed the kitten "I'm okay mama!" Salmonkit stood up, giving a scratch underneath her chin.
Paledusk smiled and kept doing it until she got up. "Good, at least you're okay, and that's what matters the most to me." She mewed softly and started to once again cover her kitten in lovely lick, she looked down at her as Salmonkit sat up and smled, this kit was her everything.
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk smiled and kept doing it until she got up. "Good, at least you're okay, and that's what matters the most to me." She mewed softly and started to once again cover her kitten in lovely lick, she looked down at her as Salmonkit sat up and smled, this kit was her everything.
Salmonkit sat still, allowing her mother to lick. After a while se got free from Paledusk and began to play with the mossball that she had left beside the nest. Salmonkit threw the moss up in the air and it landed a few fox-lengths away. She got in a crouch and stalked it for a moment before jumping on top of it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Salmonkit sat still, allowing her mother to lick. After a while se got free from Paledusk and began to play with the mossball that she had left beside the nest. Salmonkit threw the moss up in the air and it landed a few fox-lengths away. She got in a crouch and stalked it for a moment before jumping on top of it.
Paledusk watched her daughter with adoration in her eyes. "So young yet already so good, she'll be a wonderful warrior." She thought to herself before laying back down on her side to relax while watching her kit play, one day, Salmonkit would be aknowledged for the warrior she would be, and no cat would laugh at her, she knew it, and during hard times, she would be here to support her.
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:43 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk watched her daughter with adoration in her eyes. "So young yet already so good, she'll be a wonderful warrior." She thought to herself before laying back down on her side to relax while watching her kit play, one day, Salmonkit would be aknowledged for the warrior she would be, and no cat would laugh at her, she knew it, and during hard times, she would be here to support her.
Salmonkit tossed the ball of kids at her mother, hoping that she would bat it back to her. "Did you see that!" called the kitten with a light giggle. She ran at her mother before doing a summer salt in front of Paledusk's front paws. Salmonkit pawed at her mother's belly fur.

Old July 8th, 2018, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Salmonkit tossed the ball of kids at her mother, hoping that she would bat it back to her. "Did you see that!" called the kitten with a light giggle. She ran at her mother before doing a summer salt in front of Paledusk's front paws. Salmonkit pawed at her mother's belly fur.
Paledusk smiled and lightly batted the ball back to her daughter, she smiled and nodded. "I did, sweetie, I saw that." She purred and started to lick Salmonkit's head lovingly as she felt the small tongue run over her belly fur, she loved her so much, she was her little sun, the main reason why she was still so happy.
Old July 20th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

. @Charmer | @Silver Fishie

Salmonkit was playing inside the nursery, a mossball flew up in the air. She jumped up, catching the ball of moss. The young kit lost her balance a bit, backing up into a thorn bush. A thorn dig into Salmonkit's front left paw and she let out a cry of pain. Salmonkit let out tiny whimpering sounds.

The kitten limped over to her best and laid down. Salmonkit picked up her injured foot, trying to get the thorn out of her foot. She broke it off, but the top was still wedged into her pad. "Mouse dung! That hurts like crazy!" Salmonkit hissed to herself.

Salmonkit limped near the entrance to peer out at the Skyclan clearing to see if she could spot Ringpaw or Shinefang. She usually wasn't the cat to ask for help, but it hurt so bad. The kitten started out, making sure to keep her hurt paw off the ground.

Old July 20th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Salmonkit was playing inside the nursery, a mossball flew up in the air. She jumped up, catching the ball of moss. The young kit lost her balance a bit, backing up into a thorn bush. A thorn dig into Salmonkit's front left paw and she let out a cry of pain. Salmonkit let out tiny whimpering sounds.

The kitten limped over to her best and laid down. Salmonkit picked up her injured foot, trying to get the thorn out of her foot. She broke it off, but the top was still wedged into her pad. "Mouse dung! That hurts like crazy!" Salmonkit hissed to herself.

Salmonkit limped near the entrance to peer out at the Skyclan clearing to see if she could spot Ringpaw or Shinefang. She usually wasn't the cat to ask for help, but it hurt so bad. The kitten started out, making sure to keep her hurt paw off the ground.
@Silver Fishie Would you like to post first or should I?

Old July 21st, 2018, 05:59 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Silver Fishie Would you like to post first or should I?
I think I can handle :3)

@Charmer @Morgan

Ringpaw had been lazily flouncing through camp, going where the wind took her.
It had been a relatively easy day, having just woken up she had gotten a nice plump squirrel to quickly dine on before going to return to the medicine den.
As soon as she had dragged her squirrel along the dusty clearing, she sat alone by the camp barrier.
She noticed not many cats were out yet, she had woken up at the time when the dawn patrol had left and when all the warriors who got to sleep in were still drifting in dreams.
Blinking her green eyes, she bent down to take a bite of her prey, and when she did, a tiny squeal met her ears, resulting in a twitch.
Even as the nice juices of her breakfast were rushing into her mouth, and her stomach was growling to continue, Ringpaw quickly arose and scanned the clearing.
There, at the entrance to the nursery, stood a tiny kit whose expression looked... pained? Ringpaw was puzzled.
As the kit began to walk a bit farther outside to look around the clearing, she could see in the back they were limping.
“Oh!” Ringpaw exclaimed, quickly leaving her squirrel in the bushes to return to it later.
As she neared the kit, she dipped her head. “Are you Alright? Should I get Shinefang?” She asked, trying to bend her eyes in some way she could look around and under the kit to see their back leg.
It looked like they were in a lot of pain, but she didn’t know what. A thorn? A sprain? A torn claw? She tried to run through all the injuries she could think of.
Turning around, she looked hopefully at the medicine den, the tiny apprentice wanting a yellow pelt to burst through and come tell her how to do this.
Ringpaw stretched on tippytoes, but also had her ears on the kit so when they responded she could know.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:42 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

I think I can handle :3)

@Charmer @Morgan

Ringpaw had been lazily flouncing through camp, going where the wind took her.
It had been a relatively easy day, having just woken up she had gotten a nice plump squirrel to quickly dine on before going to return to the medicine den.
As soon as she had dragged her squirrel along the dusty clearing, she sat alone by the camp barrier.
She noticed not many cats were out yet, she had woken up at the time when the dawn patrol had left and when all the warriors who got to sleep in were still drifting in dreams.
Blinking her green eyes, she bent down to take a bite of her prey, and when she did, a tiny squeal met her ears, resulting in a twitch.
Even as the nice juices of her breakfast were rushing into her mouth, and her stomach was growling to continue, Ringpaw quickly arose and scanned the clearing.
There, at the entrance to the nursery, stood a tiny kit whose expression looked... pained? Ringpaw was puzzled.
As the kit began to walk a bit farther outside to look around the clearing, she could see in the back they were limping.
“Oh!” Ringpaw exclaimed, quickly leaving her squirrel in the bushes to return to it later.
As she neared the kit, she dipped her head. “Are you Alright? Should I get Shinefang?” She asked, trying to bend her eyes in some way she could look around and under the kit to see their back leg.
It looked like they were in a lot of pain, but she didn’t know what. A thorn? A sprain? A torn claw? She tried to run through all the injuries she could think of.
Turning around, she looked hopefully at the medicine den, the tiny apprentice wanting a yellow pelt to burst through and come tell her how to do this.
Ringpaw stretched on tippytoes, but also had her ears on the kit so when they responded she could know.
Shinefang didn't burst into the clearing by any means. He shuffled out with his fur still matted from sleep and squinted at the freshkill pile, smacking his jaws and grimacing at the taste of sleep still on his tongue. He had woken up when Ringpaw had stirred in the den and tried to go back to sleep, he had been too tired at the end of last night to want to bother with an evening meal and now his stomach was awfully demanding. Yawning, he eyed the pile and suddenly noticed that half-eaten squirrel sitting nearby, and standing nearby, just outside of the nursery with a kit was his very own apprentice. The old tom's nose wrinkled in anger and he strode over. If his apprentice thought that being a medicine cat meant that she got to ignore what the warrior code said about respecting prey, she had another thing coming. "Ringpaw, what is it you think you are doing?" The rest of the reprimand was on the tip of his tongue, but then he noticed that the kit had a pained expression on her face and was favoring a paw. Moving closer, he spoke gently to the kit. "Got something hurting you, little one? Let me have a look." It took only a moment for him to spot the thorn in the little cat's paw. It was in one of her toe pads, definitely a more painful spot to have a thorn compared to the large pad. The old tom clicked his tongue and meowed sympathetically, "That's a good one, little kit. Not to worry though. We'll get you fixed up." He turned back to his apprentice now, his previously blazing expression now cooled as he regarded the little calico with a nod. "Well spotted, Ringpaw. The mark of a good medicine cat is one who keeps a keen eye out for her clanmates. Looks like a thorn, here in one of her middle toes pads. Do you see?" he asked, using a single extended claw to point it out. "Now, what's the first thing we do for a thorn?" he asked, waiting to see what Ringpaw had retained from the last time the shecat had assisted with the deputy's injury.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:50 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

@Okapi

Seafoam ' Bark stared at her paws, tiredly. She flicked her tail, not too sure what to do. She started to look around to see if there was anything she could do.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; July 22nd, 2018 at 05:50 PM.