Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM

Old June 17th, 2020, 04:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Ahh." Her muscles tightened, an uncomfortable feeling coursing through her. "I can help you brace it. Come on over here, and I can help."
Fennelheart nodded,” Can you also check to make sure the loner set it properly?” she asked as she hobbled over to her can’t you come to be since I’m the one not use to using 3 paws unlike her. She thought.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart nodded,” Can you also check to make sure the loner set it properly?” she asked as she hobbled over to her can’t you come to be since I’m the one not use to using 3 paws unlike her. She thought.

"Will do." So many cats were on three legs these days, she was starting to not feel special anymore. She unwrapped the bindings, and nodded. It wasn't horribly done. "It looks like it was set right." It wasn't at any odd angles, it did look loose and a limb shouldn't look like that. "This might hurt." She shifted the leg up, and liking the way it sat that way, restrapped on the sticks with cobwebs.
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Will do." So many cats were on three legs these days, she was starting to not feel special anymore. She unwrapped the bindings, and nodded. It wasn't horribly done. "It looks like it was set right." It wasn't at any odd angles, it did look loose and a limb shouldn't look like that. "This might hurt." She shifted the leg up, and liking the way it sat that way, restrapped on the sticks with cobwebs.
(She has herb knowledge from Shinefang)
Fennelheart gritted her teeth as she got the leg resecured,” Thank you, if you need help around the den, I’m more than happy to help, if you don’t mind, I would love a poppyseed for the pain.” she meowed politely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Zesty Mango

"I..." Her gaze drifted, lips pursed. "I think we're fine for now. But I'll let you know if we need some help while you recover." She looked back at Fennelheart with a tiny smile and a nod. "I can definitely get that for you." She trundled away and back from the herb storage with a few poppy seeds. Otterstone offered them to the she cat.
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

"I..." Her gaze drifted, lips pursed. "I think we're fine for now. But I'll let you know if we need some help while you recover." She looked back at Fennelheart with a tiny smile and a nod. "I can definitely get that for you." She trundled away and back from the herb storage with a few poppy seeds. Otterstone offered them to the she cat.
Fennelheart carefully took it from Otterstone,” I’ll head to the den before taking it.” she meowed.

Old June 17th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Fuzzy @Dipper @Slushie @Zesty Mango
-----------------

"Good Good." She nodded glancing over the herbs in front of her. "Well thank you very much you three. One of the best herb patrols so far."

She looked over her shoulder and narrowed her eyes, looking for her apprentice. "Fawnsqueak! Teaching moment." Her meow was quick and precise, though it didn't hold any disdain as it once had. Turning back to the two warriors and the apprentice she gave a small smile.
"You three can be dismissed. Very good job."
She sorted the pile of herbs from the patrol into piles by what they were. Most she knew, all except for the small bristly leaves, what seemed to be blackberry leaves.
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart carefully took it from Otterstone,” I’ll head to the den before taking it.” she meowed.

"That's fine. You should be good now, you're dismissed if you'd like." She nodded before turning around with a flick of her tail.
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @CheetahPelt ]

Goosefury
------------

Goosefury sent her a small smile, though inside he glowed at the praise. Were they, really? It hadn't exactly been difficult to find the herbs. Maybe other cats just needed to look harder? Or maybe he'd just gotten lucky with his patrolmates. Either way, Otterstone's kind words made him happy, and he nodded gratefully toward her. "Let me know if you ever need more help."
Seeing that she and Fawnsqueak were going to have a small little lesson, he flicked his tail at Petuniapaw and Eveninglight. "Let's leave them to it," he told his companions, already heading for the den's exit.
Old June 17th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Slushie

"I'll keep that in mind." Goosefury was one of her favorite warriors for a reason. "Make sure to come back if your scars bother you as well." Her voice was lowered, so just he heard her. Otterstone didn't know if he had issues with his scars, but didn't want him to be self concious if he did. Scars could ache horribly, she knew. And no cat should feel like they need to suffer to seem strong.
Old June 17th, 2020, 05:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @CheetahPelt ]

Goosefury
------------

His ears twitched uncomfortably at the mention of his scars, but not even a second later he blurted out a surprised, "OH!" He'd completely forgotten about the purpose of his original trip here in the first place! An apologetic grin plastered on his muzzle, he swung back around to face her. "I totally forgot about my original request. I was actually in here to get some poppy seeds because they were aching earlier, but then I offered to gather some because you didn't have any." He let out a soft chuckle at his own forgetfulness. "So, if you don't mind, do you think I could have one or two?"