Last post by Rowan
Today 06:34 PM

Old January 22nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜
"Oh, thank you thank you..." Lilybreeze rasped as she could hardly stay functioning anymore. She started to feel a pain her her leg, probably because of the fall. "My... my leg.." Lilybreeze managed to mumble. Before she knew it, she could tell she was passing out, and her head fall on the ground, her eyes closing. She was breathing, but shallowly and slowly.

"Lilybreeze, oh Lilybreeze!" Treestep yowled. He ran to Lilybreeze's and sniffed her and the kits. She was breathing, and all the kits seemed fairly warm. They were all moving a bit, and close to their mother. "Go quick Blackblaze, and find borage leaves if you can!" Treestep called out to Blackblaze. Treestep noticed her leg and it sure was bleeding. That may have been the reason she passed out. Treestep knew you had to use cobwebs to stop bleeding, but nothing else. He knew cobwebs were around here somewhere. He looked between the branches of trees, and only found a little. He also picked some up gathering on bushes. He quickly scurried back over to Lilybreeze and set all of them in thick layers over her leg. It did stop the bleeding, so Treestep though she would be okay soon. He hoped she would be okay.
The little kit known as Petalkit, squirmed against they're littermates, being strangely quiet, but alive nonetheless. Being a newborn, their wasn't really much to think about, but milk, and warmth, and their mother. Petalkit gave a small mew as she squirmed toward her mother, hunger panging her belly, she started to shuckle, glad to have some food. The pale ginger tabby pawed at her mother's belly as she got comfortable, curling up against Lilybreeze, mewing quietly, before falling asleep against her. She shivered slightly, the cold chill whisking into her thin fur, though for sure, it would thicken.
Old January 22nd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Oh, ok.}

"Squirrel." Swiftfang said aloud, after the apprentice had made his small catch. He was becoming bored. In fact, the tom wanted to hunt some prey for himself, maybe sharpen his skills more and test himself against fellow warriors. That was what he wanted to do, but he wasn't able to do it now.

The slight boredom made him restless and twitchy. He wished for the hunting to go a little bit faster, although it might be near-impossible to do. The tom also hoped for larger prey, but this could only be controlled by nature itself.
Burrpaw smiled a little at his mentor's voice. It didn't sound disapproving, so the apprentice decided to take that as a good sign. The tom padded on. He stalked after a bird, waiting for the right moment to pounce. The snow crunched under his weight and startled the bird. It cried out in alarm and started flapping away into the sky. Burrpaw cursed and leaped after it, claws snagging its wing and dragging it down with him. In the flurry of talons and feathers, Burrpaw received a few scratches from his prey, and the kill-bite wasn't the cleanest, but it did the job. The limp bird hung in his jaws and Burrpaw decided he'd caught enough prey for now. He started trotting back where he'd come from to collect his prey.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:11 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She lets out a squeal and laughs, pouncing on him. "Hah!"
Redpool rolls on to his back as she pounces on her, hoping to make her lose her balance and tumble into the snow, and then, as soon as she was off, leap to his paws. “Hah yourself!” he retorted playfully, then he got up and started to pace back and forth in front of Harepaw, and as soon as her guard was down he leaped, aiming to pounce on her, and as he did, he opened his jaws to speak. “Hah!” he meowed, imitating the black and white tabby.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
"Oh, thank you thank you..." Lilybreeze rasped as she could hardly stay functioning anymore. She started to feel a pain her her leg, probably because of the fall. "My... my leg.." Lilybreeze managed to mumble. Before she knew it, she could tell she was passing out, and her head fall on the ground, her eyes closing. She was breathing, but shallowly and slowly.

"Lilybreeze, oh Lilybreeze!" Treestep yowled. He ran to Lilybreeze's and sniffed her and the kits. She was breathing, and all the kits seemed fairly warm. They were all moving a bit, and close to their mother. "Go quick Blackblaze, and find borage leaves if you can!" Treestep called out to Blackblaze. Treestep noticed her leg and it sure was bleeding. That may have been the reason she passed out. Treestep knew you had to use cobwebs to stop bleeding, but nothing else. He knew cobwebs were around here somewhere. He looked between the branches of trees, and only found a little. He also picked some up gathering on bushes. He quickly scurried back over to Lilybreeze and set all of them in thick layers over her leg. It did stop the bleeding, so Treestep though she would be okay soon. He hoped she would be okay.
Robinblaze watched helplessly. He had no idea what to do when it came to herbs. Besides, he had never trained as a medicine cat, nor had he ever wanted to be one. His eyes narrowed in a bit of frustration as the other cats all began to guess and assume which herbs to use. "Guys, this isn't really the sensible thing to do. We don't know herbs, and guessing could get Lilybreeze killed. The only thing I know is that cobwebs will help keep her from bleeding out so heavily. But we really should get her and the kits back to Kestrelberry" he said his green gaze watching the scene nervously. He had lost his mother to her kitting a second litter, he didn't want to see it happen again, nor would he sit around and do nothing. "What if we get some cobweb for Lilybreeze and haul her back to camp. The rest of us can carry a kit or two?" He suggested, already moving forwards ready to take some. He knew this was probably the best way to do it,but he held respect for Treeskip and wouldn't act without his approval.

The small gray, white, black and brown mottled kit laid motionless. She shivered in the chill of leaf bare. She ruffled her almost furless body and attempted to inch closer to her mother. She released a squeal of protest in her search, wandering around for the milk. She didn't like it here, she wanted the warmth back. She had just been through a lot, but she wanted to go back. All she knew as of right now, was that the world was harsh and cold, and that it stank of a horrid metallic smell.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 23rd, 2017, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Robinblaze watched helplessly. He had no idea what to do when it came to herbs. Besides, he had never trained as a medicine cat, nor had he ever wanted to be one. His eyes narrowed in a bit of frustration as the other cats all began to guess and assume which herbs to use. "Guys, this isn't really the sensible thing to do. We don't know herbs, and guessing could get Lilybreeze killed. The only thing I know is that cobwebs will help keep her from bleeding out so heavily. But we really should get her and the kits back to Kestrelberry" he said his green gaze watching the scene nervously. He had lost his mother to her kitting a second litter, he didn't want to see it happen again, nor would he sit around and do nothing. "What if we get some cobweb for Lilybreeze and haul her back to camp. The rest of us can carry a kit or two?" He suggested, already moving forwards ready to take some. He knew this was probably the best way to do it,but he held respect for Treeskip and wouldn't act without his approval.

The small gray, white, black and brown mottled kit laid motionless. She shivered in the chill of leaf bare. She ruffled her almost furless body and attempted to inch closer to her mother. She released a squeal of protest in her search, wandering around for the milk. She didn't like it here, she wanted the warmth back. She had just been through a lot, but she wanted to go back. All she knew as of right now, was that the world was harsh and cold, and that it stank of a horrid metallic smell.
Treestep looks over to Robinblaze with sadness in his eyes. "You're right..." Treestep mewed softly. He knew that none of them knew herbs at all. Blackblaze probably knew the most, but even him couldn't help Lilybreeze to the fullest. "Blackblaze!" Treestep called after him. He must have been searching hard. "I must be no help at all right now, I should've taken her to Kestrelberry right away." Treestep mumbles. "Blackblaze will need to catch up. "We need to get her and these kits back right now." Treestep meows. He picked up two of the kits, holding their little bodies carefully. He started to nudge along another one, and looked at Lilybreeze. "Now how will we get Lilybreeze back without Blackblaze?" Treestep mews questioningly.

Lilybreeze hears the voices of two cats. One of her mate, and another of whom she could hardly even remember again. She slowly blinked open her eyes and looked around. She nudged her kits closer and tried to relax. Her breathing was still quick and short, and she lie down and tried to breathe more slow.

[character site]
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool rolls on to his back as she pounces on her, hoping to make her lose her balance and tumble into the snow, and then, as soon as she was off, leap to his paws. “Hah yourself!” he retorted playfully, then he got up and started to pace back and forth in front of Harepaw, and as soon as her guard was down he leaped, aiming to pounce on her, and as he did, he opened his jaws to speak. “Hah!” he meowed, imitating the black and white tabby.
She gave a yelp and rolled away, laughing as she leapt to her paws and shook out her fur. She reached out a paw and batted at his ears*
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Rainygale approached silently, her eyes soft.
lotusfang
Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post

"Okay!" Blackblaze ran over to a familiar scent and found borage leaves nestled into a bush. He pulled it out carefully and sprinted them back to Treestep, setting them down. "Here you go, let me go find some more." He sprinted off after the scent again, and found some coltsfoot if needed. "I found some coltsfoot if we need that!" He called as he shoved his nose into a bush to smell for more Borage. Come on, come on... Borage has to be somewhere...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Okay!" Blackblaze ran over to a familiar scent and found borage leaves nestled into a bush. He pulled it out carefully and sprinted them back to Treestep, setting them down. "Here you go, let me go find some more." He sprinted off after the scent again, and found some coltsfoot if needed. "I found some coltsfoot if we need that!" He called as he shoved his nose into a bush to smell for more Borage. Come on, come on... Borage has to be somewhere...
"Wait, Blackblaze! Come back! We really need to take her to Kestrelberry instead," Treestep suggests. "And we'll really need your help to carry the kits and to help Lilybreeze." Treestep adds. He starts to move along one of the kits, carrying two of them. They would need Blackblaze to help as well, so he waited a little until Blackblaze would come back.

@MootheBaby;

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; February 5th, 2017 at 07:49 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She gave a yelp and rolled away, laughing as she leapt to her paws and shook out her fur. She reached out a paw and batted at his ears*
Redpool ducked his head, but she still caught his ears, and he fell over in an overdramatic fake death, then lay limp in the snow, breathing deeply, so that he didn't have any chance of alarming Harepaw. After a moment, he rose and looked at her, but was careful to avoid his gaze. “Look at that.” he said quietly, his optics serious as he gazed over her shoulder at nothing, as he was tricking her. As soon as Harepaw had her head turned, he would playfully tackle her, but not until she wasn't looking at him.