Today 10:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Eagleflower allowed himself a small smile, eyes averted. He felt embarrassment seep through his brown pelt, and his throat clench uncomfortably. He hated to have startled the she-cat, and he hated that she'd apologized for something stupid he'd done. It wasn't her fault- in fact, it was far from it. He couldn't imagine how guilty she'd felt... Shaking his head as she apologized, his eyes met hers hesitantly.
"No, it's fine! I...I didn't mean to jump away or any of that. I could hear you, I should have expected you." He murmured, words coming out in a jumble. He buried his head in is fur. Ugh. This was so embarrassing! He exclaimed inwardy, pelt flushing. He was making such a fool of himself. But that was just him, wasn't it? Always the one to make a huge mess of both him and the people around him. OH, and the environment around him. He couldn't walk a mile without tripping over a root or at the very least falling in a puddle. He was a clumsy tom, and his sometimes stammer and gentle gait and nature made him underestimated. But he was used to it. HEe rather liked being the underdog.
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” It’s fine, sorry for disturbing you.” she meowed I wonder if he remembers me from Skyclan... She decided to test it a little bit,” I miss Shinefang.” she meowed wondering if he’d put the two and two together.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

(Super sorry, I thought i can't remember if I replied to this or not)

Dawncloud nodded and started leading the way to the den.

"Focusing you mind on something other than recent events may also help. I'm sure the facinating world of herb usage would be as...bad a sleep aid as just waiting until you collapse." the she-cat offered, concern clear as she studied Aspenpool's lackluster stance.

"How is Silverpaw doing? Were they able to stay and guard camp, or did they join in on the Shadowclan raid?" she asked.
{That's fine! It hadn't been replied to yet}
@Spiderfrost

Aspenpool sighed heavily knowing that she looked awful and that Dawncloud was right. Dropping dead from lack of sleep certainly couldn't be the answer to her problems either. "Silverpaw stayed back. Not enough training yet to join in on the raid." Her apprentice was still new. Aspenpool hadn't suffered any injuries in the raid either. She wondered what made Dawncloud decide to inquire about herbs but figured it was just in light of the recent events.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:40 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Patrols have until May 13th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD. ]

Sootflare

If nothing else could be normal in recent days, at the very least he could send out new patrols. Patrols would encourage a sense of normalcy, right? Right. He made his way to the center of the clearing to begin his assignments.

"Time for patrols, everyone! Listen for your name."

"Troutspring [ @Sneakyfox55 ] and Morningmeadow [ @:Grimm: ], you two will be relieving Silvershade [ @x ghostie ] and Swanfeather [ @hxneysuckle ] from their duties as camp guard. Make sure no trespassers enter camp without the accompaniment of one of our warriors and if they'd o so, make sure to report it alongside any other strange activity."

Borders patrols first, then hunting. He took a deep breath. Stars, this was going to take a minute.

[ Optional Prompt: Investigating some twoleg trash on the river bank, a patrol member gets their paw stuck in a bottle. ]
"Gentlethunder [ @Starbot ], Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto ], and Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ] - you three will patrol the Smallpines border."

[ Optional Prompt: You catch the stale scent of a rogue. ]
"Sootclaw [ @SilentLamb ], take Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] and Honeypaw [ @Bluepetal ] to patrol the Saltmeadow Marsh. ShadowClan shouldn't be giving us any grief any time soon but it'd be best to keep your guard up."

[ Optional Prompt: The scent of coyotes appears to be fading. ]
"Salmonsong [ @Zesty Mango ], Flyfur [ @Rainquail ], and Owlpaw [ @Tundra ] have the Sedgewater Valley."

That was border patrols done, now for Hunting patrols. He paused to let them gather, but mostly to give himself a breather.

[ Optional Prompt: A hawk begins diving down to attack you from the cliffs - it wants your prey. Do you fight or do you flee? ]
"Streamsong [ @Cinnamontail12 ] take Quailsnap [ @RedHead ] hunting out towards Lionsrange."

[ Optional Prompt: The river has returned to its normal height - this is the perfect time for a fishing lesson. ]
"Rainsplash [ @Splashy ], take Loonpaw [ @Loon ] hunting out towards the river."

[ Optional Prompt: A flock of birds has settled at the edge of the pond. ]
"Ternsky [ @RedHead ], take Houndpaw [ @Beau ] hunting and head out towards Cattail Pond. If... If either of you manage to fall in and drown, I'm not taking responsibility." He shook his head - if they ever did another mass swimming lesson, he was not going to be the one in charge.

[ Optional Prompt: You discover what appears to be the old underground camp. ]
"Lastly Swiftbrook [ @crypticcountryroad ] and Lavenderstripe [ @WhiteStripes ] - I want you to head into the tunnels and see what you can find."

"As always, these patrols should be finished and reported back to me. Don't let anyone hold you back from completing them and returning to camp. You are dismissed."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:19 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Sootflare

"Well, I had gathered that much." he replied, resisting the urge to let out a snort. It probably wasn't the best idea to be so short with a potential new member but his mood wasn't in the best of conditions at the moment, "Why, would be better to know. Why RiverClan of all the clans in the territory?" He motioned his tail in a grand gesture as if to reference the opportunity, "I need to know you will be loyal to our clan."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:17 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:05 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Silentkit watched as everyone who was old enough to attend the gathering go. He was kinda glad that this happened so he could have some alone time to himself after what happened yesterday disturbed him greatly. When nobody was watching, he went to the shallow part of the Cattail pond to swim again in peace. He saw that Eveningpaw and Smokekit were slowly opening up to each other and saw no other need to approach them again. He sighed as tapped the surface of the water to test it. The water was a little more cold than he would have liked it today but he decided the swim would be beneficial to his mindset as he practiced the dive he had seen warriors do and jumped right in.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
[ Patrols have until May 13th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD. ]

If nothing else could be normal in recent days, at the very least he could send out new patrols. Patrols would encourage a sense of normalcy, right? Right. He made his way to the center of the clearing to begin his assignments.

"Time for patrols, everyone! Listen for your name."

"Troutspring [ @Sneakyfox55 ] and Morningmeadow [ @:Grimm: ], you two will be relieving Silvershade [ @x ghostie ] and Swanfeather [ @hxneysuckle ] from their duties as camp guard. Make sure no trespassers enter camp without the accompaniment of one of our warriors and if they'd o so, make sure to report it alongside any other strange activity."

Borders patrols first, then hunting. He took a deep breath. Stars, this was going to take a minute.

[ Optional Prompt: Investigating some twoleg trash on the river bank, a patrol member gets their paw stuck in a bottle. ]
"Gentlethunder [ @Starbot ], Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto ], and Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ] - you three will patrol the Smallpines border."

[ Optional Prompt: You catch the stale scent of a rogue. ]
"Sootclaw [ @SilentLamb ], take Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] and Honeypaw [ @Bluepetal ] to patrol the Saltmeadow Marsh. ShadowClan shouldn't be giving us any grief any time soon but it'd be best to keep your guard up."

[ Optional Prompt: The scent of coyotes appears to be fading. ]
"Salmonsong [ @Zesty Mango ], Flyfur [ @Spiderfrost ], and Owlpaw [ @Tundra ] have the Sedgewater Valley."

That was border patrols done, now for Hunting patrols. He paused to let them gather, but mostly to give himself a breather.

[ Optional Prompt: A hawk begins diving down to attack you from the cliffs - it wants your prey. Do you fight or do you flee? ]
"Streamsong [ @Cinnamontail12 ] take Quailsnap [ @RedHead ] hunting out towards Lionsrange."

[ Optional Prompt: The river has returned to its normal height - this is the perfect time for a fishing lesson. ]
"Rainsplash [ @Splashy ], take Loonpaw [ @Loon ] hunting out towards the river."

[ Optional Prompt: A flock of birds has settled at the edge of the pond. ]
"Ternsky [ @RedHead ], take Houndpaw [ @Beau ] hunting and head out towards Cattail Pond. If... If either of you manage to fall in and drown, I'm not taking responsibility." He shook his head - if they ever did another mass swimming lesson, he was not going to be the one in charge.

[ Optional Prompt: You discover what appears to be the old underground camp. ]
"Lastly Swiftbrook [ @crypticcountryroad ] and Lavenderstripe [ @WhiteStripes ] - I want you to head into the tunnels and see what you can find."

"As always, these patrols should be finished and reported back to me. Don't let anyone hold you back from completing them and returning to camp. You are dismissed."
Troutspring dipped his head, then went to go join up with Morningmeadow. @:Grimm:
Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw smiled,” It’s funny imagining Riverclanners in a tree, I don’t think Grizzlybug minds that I hunt in the trees.” she meowed she liked Ivyshine, she understood that Lionstar wanted to keep her from her Skyclan roots.
(Sorry I thought I replied)

Ivyshine nodded, unable to keep a small smirk from etching it’s way on her face. RiverClanner’s climbing and hunting and trees... She shook her head with a small laugh, green eyes sparkling at the thought. “I’m glad he understands. If I had to redo my training when I rejoin the Clans and my mentor didn’t let me climb or hunt in trees, I don’t think I could handle it.” She said earnestly, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. “I think it would feel like too much of myself being lost.” She mewed truthfully. Ivyshine turned a sly, joking smile to the apprentice. “I might even rebel and try to start up SkyClan again.” She mewed with a small laugh.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:48 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

@Zesty Mango @Tundra

Flyfur smiled awkwardly at her new apprentice. "Ready for some exploration, Owlpaw?" She briefly looked around for Salmonsong and gestured for her to come over when her gaze rested on her.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Calliby once again abruptly woke to a loud voice, but this time it was a different voice, and it even called his name. Hissing in pain not only at his jerk from waking up, but also as he picked himself up, he stumbled outside to the clearing once again.

Gentlethunder wasn’t as bad as he was the day before, less bleeding. Therefor there was improvement! And could, therefor, in his mind at least, attend a patrol. “Present.” he huffed once he got to the trio. Lightfeather and Asterpaw was it? “If I find you a skull I’ll bring it back for ya.” he snickered at the Deputy. “Shadowclan skull or rat skull?”
@CheetahPelt @shortstack @FuzzyRatto @Dipper

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 3rd, 2020 at 09:10 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Another thing to do, do, do...

Ringpaw.

Lionstar hadn't forgotten about the newest addition to the SkyClan gang, but he couldn't say he was remarkably.. pleased, to see her again. Was this her second joining? He couldn't remember, he just knew he wasn't that impressed with her.

"Ringpaw [ @Rose Child (Gay Bean)], come here for a moment!" But like with the other apprentice, whatshername.. he wasn't interested in waiting around. "You need a new mentor. You are.. incredibly far behind on your training, and I expect better of you if you intend on remaining a RiverClan cat.

"That is why I am assigning Whitestripes [ @WhiteStripes] to be your mentor. Ringpaw, I suggest you take this most recent opportunity to get to know your Clan-mates as well between training sessions. There aren't many cats here who know you, but you might recognize some of your old SkyClan Clan-mates."

Closed Thread