Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

It had been quite a while since Pineneedle had last seen Adderheart. They’d both been busy, he knew, but it was almost ridiculous how long it had been. They’d spent much more time together in their younger moons, and now… well, now he hadn’t seen her in at least a couple of moons. The last time they’d met, Adderheart had been a new warrior, but Pineneedle couldn’t remember if he had still been an apprentice or not. It seemed like it had been forever ago when they had first met - he’d been a young kit then, she’d been about to start her apprenticeship… and he had decided to use her. It seemed like forever ago when he had even thought that she could be used. He still didn’t like other cats very much, but Adderheart… she was different. She had been his first friend and remained his only friend, and the only cat that he could really think about being around.

The young warrior’s eyes sparkled as he spotted her on the ground in the camp, his paws quickly carrying him towards her - though he was careful to be stealthy, wanting to surprise her. He’d become much more skilled at that sort of thing since he was young, having a harder time creeping up on other cats. ”Guess who?” A purr rumbled in Pineneedle’s throat, a rarer sound for him (when he wasn’t around her, that was) and he sat behind her, waiting for her to twist her head around and bat at him with her paws, or smile, or do anything, really. He loved being around Adderheart. He couldn’t imagine anyone doing anything to hurt her now, and it was frustrating when he thought about how stupid he had been in their past. That was all over now, and it was a good thing, too… because she was a much better friend then enemy.

Pineneedle had never really noticed she cats - he could tell when he thought one was pretty, or when he thought one might be nice to talk to for a little while, but they’d never really lived up to his expectations. It could be because he’d never met another she cat quite like Adderheart - she was so sweet, and funny, and kind, brave, intelligent… it was hard to live up to her. If Pineneedle was hoping to find something like that, he was failing miserably. Thank goodness for this particular she cat.
@Duskflight
Busy could certainly be considered an understatement, even if Adderheart didn't want to admit it. She had been running herself rampant, working herself to the bone. Any decent cat could tell she needed more rest than she was allowing herself to get, but who had the guts to go up to tell her that? Ever since she was little she was known for her fiery attitude and sharp tongue, making adder a fitting name for her in that context. And yet.. When it came to her only true friend Pineneedle, there was an exception. She was still hard-headed and fiery, but in a way, it was dulled down. She wouldn't snap at him, not unless it was well deserved. And he was the only other cat that she would honestly converse with, play with, do anything with that wasn't work related.

And when the familiar voice suddenly started behind her, jolting her right out of her almost-sleep, bring her to whip around with the speed of what she was rightly named after, she would grin almost so wide that it began to hurt her cheeks. "The fluffball I haven't seen in ages!" Laughing out, she would excitedly go to bat at his head before going in to give him a heartfelt headbutt to the shoulder. "Where have you been? How have you been doing? Have you been eating well? Sleeping well? Anyone been messing with you? Talked to anyone cool recently?" All of the questions just kind of rolled out of her mouth as she nearly bounced from paw to paw, eager to know how her best and only friend was doing. It was like she did a complete 180 in personality now that he was here. She wasn't serious, she wasn't completely focused on working herself to the bone, she wasn't worried about what other warriors were thinking. She was just thinking about him.

It was unfortunate she was unable to make any more friends, but it seemed shortly after she had made amends with Pineneedle in their apprentice days, and truly became friends.. She stopped looking for other cats to try and talk to. She didn't need anyone else. Pineneedle was everything she had ever wanted in a friend, and she wasn't interested in seeing anyone else in this light. Maybe it was more than friendship she saw in him. Maybe that's why she had no desire to speak to other cats. Either way, she couldn't have been more happy to see him now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:49 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“O-okay!” He nuzzled her back, and purred loud. “A nice, long, walk together.” He nuzzled her again
Dew sighed in relief, purring," Yes, together." She looked around purring happily, her tail brushing his," Where should we go?"
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:51 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Dew sighed in relief, purring," Yes, together." She looked around purring happily, her tail brushing his," Where should we go?"
“Your choice.” He meowed nuzzling her
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
“Your choice.” He meowed nuzzling her
Dew looked over her shoulder still able to see the camp," Oh, I don't know maybe somewhere a little farther from camp." She rubbed the top of her head under his chin, "Do you know anywhere like that?"
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:59 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew looked over her shoulder still able to see the camp," Oh, I don't know maybe somewhere a little farther from camp." She rubbed the top of her head under his chin, "Do you know anywhere like that?"
“I’ve never been that far away from camp.” He meowed pushing her head under his chin again. He really liked that when she did that
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
“I’ve never been that far away from camp.” He meowed pushing her head under his chin again. He really liked that when she did that
Dew purred happily nuzzling his chin, "Why don't we go to that little stream I saw when I first came to WindClan?" She felt warm and safe with his head on hers.
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:09 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew purred happily nuzzling his chin, "Why don't we go to that little stream I saw when I first came to WindClan?" She felt warm and safe with his head on hers.
“Yeah sure.” He nuzzled her again
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:12 PM

Quote:
“Yeah sure.” He nuzzled her again
"I'll race you there," she purred licking his cheek before stepping away from him. "Catch me if you can!" she purred bounding away looking over her shoulder, making sure he was following.
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:13 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
"I'll race you there," she purred licking his cheek before stepping away from him. "Catch me if you can!" she purred bounding away looking over her shoulder, making sure he was following.
He sprinted after her and when they reached the stream he knocked her into it. “Gotcha!” He laughed at Dew
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
He sprinted after her and when they reached the stream he knocked her into it. “Gotcha!” He laughed at Dew
Dew stood up in the stream, flicking water from her tail. "You got me," she purred, a mischievous glint in her eye. Shaking the water from her whiskers she leaped at Spidermark landing on top of him, sending her rolling into the grass. "Now whose got who?" she purred water dripping from her ears.
Closed Thread