Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM

Old July 18th, 2017, 03:43 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LerotheRabbit View Post
There was a flash of annoyance in Bora's golden eyes as he shot a look at Humbertus, but he otherwise did nothing to reprimand his brother for the second jab. He had already kicked his shin, after all. But his words did draw an amused snort as the God Slayer crossed his arms over his chest again.

"More like I felt bad that a little boy was gonna wander all by himself; practically defenseless to anything that would fall upon him," Bora shot back, glancing down at the shorter man, "And why would I have to be worried about you? We both know that in a fight that I can beat you. And even if I couldn't eat your Lightning, that still wouldn't be a problem," he would go on to boast. His arms lowered once more, hands disappearing into his Kobakama's pockets as he walked almost casually beside Bertus.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Marisol couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Fawn's answer- that the girl was feeling hot. While it was understandable that the Ice Mage would be more used to a colder temperature, Marisol half expected that her magic would always cause her to feel a bit chilly inside.

"I do admit that it does sound tasty," The Wizard commented, turning her gaze to glance a pub that had caught her attention. Was it the one they were going to? It certainly did seem like a nice, quiet place to visit for a lunch break. "Though, I hope you don't mind if I look over all of my options before I settle on a sandwich."

The clone, being just a figment based off Luke's memory of Arve standing there, could only say certain phrases that the mage had heard the Memory Mage utter. "Yeah, right!" The clone repeated, the pitch of the words much higher than what Arve could naturally replicate at his current age. It was all due to the fact that it resorted to using a memory of Luke, from when the two of them were once arguing over one topic or another.

Meanwhile, Arve's actual body sat on top the rooftop as he thought of different strategies to use against Luke. He wasn't sure what caused the attack, and the Wizard didn't want to risk drawing out another full blown meltdown that would harm the city again. But that didn't mean that he was about to just sit back on his haunches.

Arve's fingers went to his temple as used a spell to block Luke's memory of how to cast the shield, causing it to melt away as his earlier spell raced towards the mage. Though the clone wasn't capable of magic, and therefore didn't raise his own hand as Arve was often forced to do in order to cast any of his Memory Make spells.

"You aren't that much older than me!" Humbertus growled. He wasn't quite sure as to what he wanted to say next to the other mage, he just wanted to change the topic. "Plus, I can eat your lighting too. We should be an even match at least now. Remember that lacrima I got a little while ago? I'm a third class dragon slayer."

He grumbled to himself as he walked alongside his adoptive brother, looking away and into the forest. Some tension was growing between the two as of late- and Bert had considered not being in a pair with Bora much longer. He wanted a more casual and normal life- he wasn't very fiery like his brother and the other dragon slayers. The only reason he continued going on missions was due to the fact that he wanted to find out what happened to the dragon that raised him- why he left him alone.

"Fine with me~" Fawn replied happily as she entered the building, looking around the air conditioned place. She always liked it here because it was colder- the owner of the pub trained to be an ice mage as well, so she understood the struggle of trying to find some place cool- especially during the summer months.

The ice mage walked up to the counter and sat down on one of the stools, patting the one next to it for Marisol to sit in.

Luke blinked at the sudden memory of how to create a shield fled his mind. He scowled and stumbled back, turning to run away from the disaster the tornado would make. The best way to fight against Arve would be hand-to-hand combat- that way Arve wouldn't steal his damn magic and use it against him.

The wind mage jumped out of the way, panting slightly while he watched the clone- noticing it was fake. It had a different voice and didn't raise its hands like Arve normally would to cast the spells. Luke tossed a stone in the direction of it- pushing it faster with some of his air magic.

"Come out and fight me for real, Arve! Get off your lazy butt and confront me!" Luke yelled, frowning and crossing his arms.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; July 18th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Fairytail RP

Name:Kate
Magic ability:Poision dragon slayer magic
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...anga-anime.jpg
Personality: doesn't talk to other people much,but she is dedicated to the guild and alwase helping to make it better.
Backstory(optional):
Other(optional):jingle-wingle

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 19th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
LerotheRabbit

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"You aren't that much older than me!" Humbertus growled. He wasn't quite sure as to what he wanted to say next to the other mage, he just wanted to change the topic. "Plus, I can eat your lighting too. We should be an even match at least now. Remember that lacrima I got a little while ago? I'm a third class dragon slayer."

He grumbled to himself as he walked alongside his adoptive brother, looking away and into the forest. Some tension was growing between the two as of late- and Bert had considered not being in a pair with Bora much longer. He wanted a more casual and normal life- he wasn't very fiery like his brother and the other dragon slayers. The only reason he continued going on missions was due to the fact that he wanted to find out what happened to the dragon that raised him- why he left him alone.

"Fine with me~" Fawn replied happily as she entered the building, looking around the air conditioned place. She always liked it here because it was colder- the owner of the pub trained to be an ice mage as well, so she understood the struggle of trying to find some place cool- especially during the summer months.

The ice mage walked up to the counter and sat down on one of the stools, patting the one next to it for Marisol to sit in.

Luke blinked at the sudden memory of how to create a shield fled his mind. He scowled and stumbled back, turning to run away from the disaster the tornado would make. The best way to fight against Arve would be hand-to-hand combat- that way Arve wouldn't steal his damn magic and use it against him.

The wind mage jumped out of the way, panting slightly while he watched the clone- noticing it was fake. It had a different voice and didn't raise its hands like Arve normally would cast the spells. Luke tossed a stone in the direction of it- pushing it faster with some of his air magic.

"Come out and fight me for real, Arve! Get off your lazy butt and confront me!" Luke yelled, frowning and crossing his arms.
Bora blinked at the growl, his brows furrowing together as he glanced at Humbertus. It wasn't often that the boy would act so angry towards him; the Lightning Godslayer was the abrasive, mean, and harsh one. Not his brother. The black-haired man couldn't help but narrow his eyes in amusement, one of his eyebrows raising at the mention of Humbertus becoming a Third Class Dragon Slayer.

"I'm pretty sure no Dragon Slayer can eat a God Slayer's element, little brother," Bora teased, his scowl for once lifting into a slight smirk as he glanced at Humbertus. He wasn't an idiot, he could tell that there was tension between them. But why as of now? Humbertus handled everything that Bora dished out to him so far, so he couldn't quite understand why he was getting annoyed now.

Marisol stepped in after Fawn, her gaze scanning the interior of the restaurant before following Fawn to the counter. It was definitely cooler in the pub than it was outside, but the chill didn't quite breach the mage through the layers of clothes she wore.

Sitting down on her stool, she leaned her feet against the bottom rim of the chair's legs and leaned forwards. "How often do you come here?" Marisol asked, turning her attention from another customer to glance at the Ice Mage in question.

The stone easily ripped through the clone's torso, the edges of the hole shimmering with golden light. Arve cursed silently to himself, watching as the spell dissolved into sparkles. Returning his attention back to Luke, he could at least say that the Wizard hadn't spotted him yet. Which is a good thing, because if it wasn't for Memory Make, Arve knew that he wouldn't be able to stand a chance against the stronger magic-user.

Knowing that he didn't have long, the Memory Mage put his fingers to his forehead and allowed another Magic Circle to form. It was golden this time, with a star in the middle. Energy crackled around him before shooting off skywardly, seperating into seven branches before arching back down towards Luke. The energy was wrapped around by lightning as it headed towards the mage, Arve using it as a distraction to creep off the roof and escape into the back alley. He needed as much distance between him and his foe, and he couldn't allow Luke to figure out his position. Which meant constant moving for him. How fun.

Last edited by LerotheRabbit; July 18th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Bora blinked at the growl, his brows furrowing together as he glanced at Humbertus. It wasn't often that the boy would act so angry towards him; the Lightning Godslayer was the abrasive, mean, and harsh one. Not his brother. The black-haired man couldn't help but narrow his eyes in amusement, one of his eyebrows raising at the mention of Humbertus becoming a Third Class Dragon Slayer.

"I'm pretty sure no Dragon Slayer can eat a God Slayer's element, little brother," Bora teased, his scowl for once lifting into a slight smirk as he glanced at Humbertus. He wasn't an idiot, he could tell that there was tension between them. But why as of now? Humbertus handled everything that Bora dished out to him so far, so he couldn't quite understand why he was getting annoyed now.

Marisol stepped in after Fawn, her gaze scanning the interior of the restaurant before following Fawn to the counter. It was definitely cooler in the pub than it was outside, but the chill didn't quite breach the mage through the layers of clothes she wore.

Sitting down on her stool, she leaned her feet against the bottom rim of the chair's legs and leaned forwards. "How often do you come here?" Marisol asked, turning her attention from another customer to glance at the Ice Mage in question.

The stone easily ripped through the clone's torso, the edges of the hole shimmering with golden light. Arve cursed silently to himself, watching as the spell dissolved into sparkles. Returning his attention back to Luke, he could at least say that the Wizard hadn't spotted him yet. Which is a good thing, because if it wasn't for Memory Make, Arve knew that he wouldn't be able to stand a chance against the stronger magic-user.

Knowing that he didn't have long, the Memory Mage put his fingers to his forehead and allowed another Magic Circle to form. It was golden this time, with a star in the middle. Energy crackled around him before shooting off skywardly, seperating into seven branches before arching back down towards Luke. The energy was wrapped around by lightning as it headed towards the mage, Arve using it as a distraction to creep off the roof and escape into the back alley. He needed as much distance between him and his foe, and he couldn't allow Luke to figure out his position. Which meant constant moving for him. How fun.
Humbertus looked away, frown deepening. "I could if I wanted to." he lied, quickening his pace. Many parts of him wanted to be able to get this journey home over with so he could go back to bed or think about if he did really want to go solo. The man took a few moments longer before looking back at Bora.

"Besides, why the heck would I want to eat your lightning anyway? It tastes like crap." He grumbled, quickening his pace a little more. Bora and himself had been together for years with no break, and he was at his wits end with his non-biological sibling.

"Oh and don't call me little brother. I'd rather you'd call me Humbertus. After all, it is my name." he hissed after thinking about the earlier remark from Bora.

"I come here pretty often." Fawn replied, looking over the menu hanging over their heads. "My parents used to know the owners- plus its cold as I like here, a big bonus in my opinion." she said with a small chuckle.

Luke scowled and started running from the bursts of energy and lightning, yelling out to the other man- "Arve this is not the time for damn games!" With that he ducked behind a tree, watching at the arms of energy and lighting curved around the trunk.

"Ah crap!" he hissed as it nipped his foot before he moved quickly out of there. He threw himself onto a nearby building, looking around for the idiot memory make wizard.

Old July 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
LerotheRabbit

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Humbertus looked away, frown deepening. "I could if I wanted to." he lied, quickening his pace. Many parts of him wanted to be able to get this journey home over with so he could go back to bed or think about if he did really want to go solo. The man took a few moments longer before looking back at Bora.

"Besides, why the heck would I want to eat your lightning anyway? It tastes like crap." He grumbled, quickening his pace a little more. Bora and himself had been together for years with no break, and he was at his wits end with his non-biological sibling.

"Oh and don't call me little brother. I'd rather you'd call me Humbertus. After all, it is my name." he hissed after thinking about the earlier remark from Bora.

"I come here pretty often." Fawn replied, looking over the menu hanging over their heads. "My parents used to know the owners- plus its cold as I like here, a big bonus in my opinion." she said with a small chuckle.

Luke scowled and started running from the bursts of energy and lightning, yelling out to the other man- "Arve this is not the time for damn games!" With that he ducked behind a tree, watching at the arms of energy and lighting curved around the trunk.

"Ah crap!" he hissed as it nipped his foot before he moved quickly out of there. He threw himself onto a nearby building, looking around for the idiot memory make wizard.
Bora was quick to notice the frown, causing his smirk to be replaced by his usual scowl. His eyes narrowed as the glower on his face deepened. It wasn't often that he had to put up with someone who was grouchy, and it was already starting to peeve him off.

"Says the pot calling the kettle black," Bora snarled after the insult to his Lightning, his own pace quickening so he wouldn't be left behind by the other slayer. "And I'm sure it's better than the crap you produce," he barked, his eyebrows furrowing together as Bora began to glare.

His annoyance towards Humbertus continued to bubble as his brother hissed, telling Bora that he couldn't call him little brother.

"Not my fault you're younger than I," Bora snapped back, one of his fists clenching in his pockets, "And I'll call you want I want, 'Bertus."

Marisol glanced at the menu and leaned back slightly. Her head tilted to the side as she read over the options, eyes squinting slightly to read any of the smaller print.

"Ah, that sounds nice," Marisol commented in a whisper, thinking over the different dishes she could get. The mention of parents brought her own mother to mind, and Marisol wondered how the woman was doing. They never did talk or send letters, so Marisol wasn't even certain if she was alive at that point.

Her voice grew a bit somber as Marsiol leaned back on her elbows, "I think I'll just some soup."

Arve remained quiet as he strained his ears to hear for Luke. After the man yelled something or other about games, the Memory Made no longer heard him.

He debated for a moment before sneaking back to the street they had encoutered each other from, peering from his hiding spot in the alley. His eyes scanned the area for the coffee-loving mage, but he brought up nothing.

Green eyes narrowed in suspicion before Arve quickly checked the air overhead, but he didn't see him floating up there either.

Last edited by LerotheRabbit; July 18th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Bora was quick to notice the frown, causing his smirk to be replaced by his usual scowl. His eyes narrowed as the glower on his face deepened. It wasn't often that he had to put up with someone who was grouchy, and it was already starting to peeve him off.

"Says the pot calling the kettle black," Bora snarled after the insult to his Lightning, his own pace quickening so he wouldn't be left behind by the other slayer. "And I'm sure it's better than the crap you produce," he barked, his eyebrows furrowing together as Bora began to glare.

His annoyance towards Humbertus continued to bubble as his brother hissed, telling Bora that he couldn't call him little brother.

"Not my fault you're younger than I," Bora snapped back, one of his fists clenching in his pockets, "And I'll call you want I want, 'Bertus."

Marisol glanced at the menu and leaned back slightly. Her head tilted to the side as she read over the options, eyes squinting slightly to read any of the smaller print.

"Ah, that sounds nice," Marisol commented in a whisper, thinking over the different dishes she could get. The mention of parents brought her own mother to mind, and Marisol wondered how the woman was doing. They never did talk or send letters, so Marisol wasn't even certain if she was alive at that point.

Her voice grew a bit somber as Marsiol leaned back on her elbows, "I think I'll just some soup."

Arve remained quiet as he strained his ears to hear for Luke. After the man yelled something or other about games, the Memory Made no longer heard him.

He debated for a moment before sneaking back to the street they had encoutered each other from, peering from his hiding spot in the alley. His eyes scanned the area for the coffee-loving mage, but he brought up nothing.

Green eyes narrowed in suspicion before Arve quickly checked the air overhead, but he didn't see him floating up there either.

Humbertus whipped around and pointed his pointer finger at the other man- scowling deeply. "I'm not gonna let you boss me around anymore, Bora! You always are the dictator in our relationship and its starting to tick me off! Why can't I ever decide something and you just go with it? Is it because that thick skull of yours doesn't ever offer my opinions to your dumbass brain? Oh and... we don't even really know my real birthday. You made it up!" he hissed, snapping with his words and mind. He wanted every word to come off as bitter.

"Clearly you want to be alone, Bora. So be it!" He yelled before turning on his heel and running into the brush, anger fueling his rage. The dragon slayer didn't want to have to deal with Bora any longer. It was always Bora making the decisions.

After a while of running he slowed to a walk, a tear streaming down his one good eye. He would have to start over or something... he needed to just take some time for himself.

Fawn nodded and ordered their food before looking back at Marisol. "Hey Marisol, tell me a bit about you while we are waiting. I don't think I know that much about you, ya know? Your interests, your hobbies, your significant others..." she said with a small wink at the end.

Luke smirked and looked down from the tree- spotting the other man, Arve. The wind mage fixed his position on the branch before running and jumping off of it, aiming a kick at the idiot's face as he landed.

The man pulled back and landed on his feet, wiping his mouth from the yelling he did earlier. "Arve, I can tell you one damn thing- I did not purposefully do any of that."

Last edited by Jingle; July 18th, 2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Coilin looked at her and straightened, pushing his hair out of his face. "After all the crap I have done for you!? I get it, he is the man you truly love but I can give you so much bloody more!" he voiced harshly, frowning. "I'm sorry... I just...can't loose you. You are the only one that knows who I am, knows my story, and knows me for the real me!"

The prince took a deep breath and dug out his wallet, pushing through the jewels inside. He pulled out as much as he could and threw it on the ground, meaning it for her- it was enough to live quite happily off of for the rest of her life. "Just take that! You know where to bloody find me." he grumbled before turning on his heel and heading to the stairs. "I love you, Eres!" he hissed.

At this point tears were welling in his eyes- he could feel his heart aching after what he had just done. He was going to loose everything- including the only woman he ever loved.
Eres felt her heart clench painfully and she watched Coilin then snap, and she backed up in slight fear at the anger there. But, than, he grabbed the jewels out and threw them done in a huff, making her hiccup oit a breath, already crying at the display. Her mind screamed at him, lashing out angrily and saying she didnt owe him anything and that if he loved her he'd inderstand. Her heart had different plans. She took three steps corward before she grabbed him by the shoulder, and quickly crished their lips together. Eres was desperate for Coilin to dtay with her, and she knew this was wrong. Her head told her she was with Luke, a part of her heart screaming the same thing bur she did not move until air required. She pulled back, still having tears cascading from her eyes as she looked up at Coilin. "Please...just stay for a few more days. I cant promise...I cant promise anything but I dont want to lose you either- not now."
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:33 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Eres felt her heart clench painfully and she watched Coilin then snap, and she backed up in slight fear at the anger there. But, than, he grabbed the jewels out and threw them done in a huff, making her hiccup oit a breath, already crying at the display. Her mind screamed at him, lashing out angrily and saying she didnt owe him anything and that if he loved her he'd inderstand. Her heart had different plans. She took three steps corward before she grabbed him by the shoulder, and quickly crished their lips together. Eres was desperate for Coilin to dtay with her, and she knew this was wrong. Her head told her she was with Luke, a part of her heart screaming the same thing bur she did not move until air required. She pulled back, still having tears cascading from her eyes as she looked up at Coilin. "Please...just stay for a few more days. I cant promise...I cant promise anything but I dont want to lose you either- not now."
Coilin's breath hitched, his eyes meeting hers as her lips touched his. He stood there in a state of shock and anger- not quite sure what to do. The man sighed as she pulled away and he pushed his bangs out of his eyes, looking at her. "But...Eres... I can't stay." he whispered, looking away from her.

"You aren't loosing me... when I do go, anyway. I'll just be somewhere else. You are always free to visit." the prince said softly, looking down at her now. "I don't know how long I can stay, maybe till noon tomorrow at most- but i just have to go and pay my respects to my father and... I just...I'm sorry."

Last edited by Jingle; July 18th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Coilin's breath hitched, his eyes meeting hers as her lips touched his. He stood there in a state of shock and anger- not quite sure what to do. The man sighed as she pulled away and he pushed his bangs out of his eyes, looking at her. "But...Eres... I can't stay." he whispered, looking away from her.

"You aren't loosing me... when I do go, anyway. I'll just be somewhere else. You are always free to visit." the prince said softly, looking down at her now. "I don't know how long I can stay, maybe till noon tomorrow at most- but i just have to go and pay my respects to my father and... I just...I'm sorry."
Eres teared up and let out a sob, desperatly trying to catch it in her hand. 'Im sorry I cant love you like you want me to." She murmured, it coming out a little strainrf at the end despite her best effort. "You probably wanna pack up your stuff...Ill go home. I dont want to keep you." She murmured, grabbing her bag off the ground. She looked at the jewels and she hitched her breath again. "I cant take those, Coilin. Just keep them for yourself."
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Eres teared up and let out a sob, desperatly trying to catch it in her hand. 'Im sorry I cant love you like you want me to." She murmured, it coming out a little strainrf at the end despite her best effort. "You probably wanna pack up your stuff...Ill go home. I dont want to keep you." She murmured, grabbing her bag off the ground. She looked at the jewels and she hitched her breath again. "I cant take those, Coilin. Just keep them for yourself."

Coilin looked down at her and sighed, sitting on the ground. "I want you to take them, I have no use for them now." he said softly. He brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them. "I just... can't run away from my responsibilities anymore. I need to grow up- right now. This instant, but it's hard."

The prince collected the money and put it back in his wallet, he put it in her hand and sighed. "Just... don't blame yourself or blame me for any of this. I love you...but I have to go tomorrow. I will probably be back to visit or something, but I have a crap ton of responsibility now. I need to go home soon. I'll do whatever I can to help you. I just- can't stay here."