Today 01:42 AM

Old November 24th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As she was moving along the border, a particular scent caught the ginger she-cat's nose, one she knew all too well. Fox. Her head shot up in alarm, and her eyes widened as she began scanning the area for any sign of the russet animal. After a moment or two of looking, Strawberrythorn was in no way patient, she concluded that the fox, although a fresh scent, must've moved on from the border and fled further into Windclan's territory. Having finished her job she trotted back to the middle of the border to wait for Cascadespirit.

@Nebby
Cascadespirit finished, walking over to the middle. He nodded to Strawberrythorn. "Scent anything? It's time we headed back to camp anyways. Icestar needs my report."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 26th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

Ah, so a Clanpet! "Why, I'm surviving! I wander these lands for destiny or something to do like killing." Domino mumbled. "Tell me Cherry, what do you clan warriors do for a living?" the black and white rogue knows the clan ways, but is not late to know their weaknesses.
"Destiny?" Cherry chortled in amusement as she looked over the Tom. "What kind of messed up destiny are you looking for around here? Want to kill some snooping kitty-pets? That's all you'll find around these parts." She taunted, her snarky demeanor finally shining through the initial fear she had felt. Domino was feeling less like a threat and more like a joke, if anything. It was dangerous, Cherry's confidence sky rocketing... because it lead to her being cocky.

"What do we do in the clans? What do you think? We hunt... battle... Erm, honestly that's all I can think of.. Why? You interested in talking to Icestar about joining?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:06 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
In a way, despite her exhaustion, the walk to the border itself was relaxing and helped to clear her mind, at least for the moment. And her patrol-mates weren't terrible either, in fact, they seemed like nice fellows. One calm, the other a bit nervous, but it could just be that they were in a position of leadership, that tended to make a lot of cats nervous. At the question posed by Frozenrift, the sandy she-cat loosely rolled her shoulders in a shrug, not seeming nervous by the notion that Shadowclan might come for them.
"They're probably more worried with Riverclan, what with their regular border disputes I've been hearing about and what not. I don't think any of the other clans care too much about Windclan at the moment." Stifling a small yawn, Adderheart looked across the border, into the marshy lands that were Shadowclan.

"Then again, who knows what they'll do. I've given up predicting the other clans at this point, it's better to just focus on ourselves." Pausing, she lifted her head in the air, pulling breath in as a wing gust swept pass. There was the scent of prey, distant, and the stench of Shadowclan. Nothing out of the ordinary. Flicking her tail, she'd return to following the other two. "I'm not picking up anything weird, are you two?"
Sheepfur nodded in agreement, it seemed all the other clans were to preoccupied with each other that they didn’t seem to notice windclan. He glanced across the border, looking for any signs of movement in the marsh. He walked along the border a little bit, slightly preoccupied with his thoughts.

Lifting his head to sniff the air, he could only smell prey and shadow clan, nothing out off the ordinary. He turned to adderheart ”I don’t smell anything either.

Old November 29th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Bliss Girl
Grimeyes took the lead as he moved through the territory. Since his apprentice had gone missing... He shook his head from the thought and kept walking. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Crowtail was tagging along. His orange eyes went back to the front as he smelt a foreign scent in the air? It wasn't Windclan he knew what they smelt like. "There is a Rogue around here." He commented with a glower.

Last edited by Undertaker; November 29th, 2019 at 10:37 AM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Destiny?" Cherry chortled in amusement as she looked over the Tom. "What kind of messed up destiny are you looking for around here? Want to kill some snooping kitty-pets? That's all you'll find around these parts." She taunted, her snarky demeanor finally shining through the initial fear she had felt. Domino was feeling less like a threat and more like a joke, if anything. It was dangerous, Cherry's confidence sky rocketing... because it lead to her being cocky.

"What do we do in the clans? What do you think? We hunt... battle... Erm, honestly that's all I can think of.. Why? You interested in talking to Icestar about joining?"
Domino narrowed at the now cocky warrior. Kittypets, eh? Maybe they can be the black and white tom's clients. Forget the kittypets! he growled to himself.
He pricked his ears at the she-cat's question. "Joining? I'll join no clan!" Domino snarled.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 8th, 2019, 09:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

| @Heartstruck; |

Snailblossom walked along the Windclan side of the border, wanting to get away from her clanmates for a while. She was still upset about the whole Emeraldbush thing, but she didn't want it to take over her life. Snailblossom sat down and starred at the shadowclan side of the border, wondering what it would be like to live with a whole bunch of trees.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 8th, 2019, 09:48 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Psycho Bandit

Aspenpaw had been pacing the Winclan border, bored out of his mind but wanting to keep a reputation as a hard-working cat. He'd been there for a while, since a the sun had been only a quarter of the way down when he'd left camp, and now it was twilight.

He sighed inwardly and closed his eyes. It's so boring here. I wonder when there's going to be another battle. At least during those, I can prove my worth! Right now I' only pretending to do so, and it- His mind stopped as he became aware of the prickling feeling of eyes on his pelt. A chill ran up his spine and he whipped around, calling out; "Who's there?"

Then his eyes met with a Windclan she-cat's.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 8th, 2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 10:45 PM

| @Heartstruck;|

The black and white cat jumped at the sound of a voice. The Shadowclan scent was strong. Her lower eye looked down at the ground while the other looked on at the apprentice.

"It's just me. I haven't crossed the border I swear.", she called, making herself known.

Snailblossom forced both of her eyes to focus on Aspenpaw. She hoped he didn't want to start a fight with her, because that's not what she wanted to do. The molly hadn't done anything wrong and didn't plan on doing so.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 11th, 2019, 12:00 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Psycho Bandit

Aspenpaw blinked in relief. It was just a plain little Windclan cat.

Then again, his paws itched for a fight...

Nah. Not worth it. I'll just talk to her. "Whatcha doin', Tiny? Other than risking your life, that is." The sandy tom narrowed his yellow eyes dangerously and unsheathed his claws. Nothing wrong with putting her in her place, I suppose, as long as things don't get bloody.

He curled his tail around his paws and awaited her response.

just a critter
Old December 11th, 2019, 12:06 PM

| @Heartstruck; |

Snailblossom looked at him, no hostility was shown from her. "I'm not risking my life. I'm sitting on my side of the border.", she meowed, calmly. The molly looked at him, glad that he didn't mention anything about her face deformity like all cats from another clan did.

"I was wondering what it would be like to live underneath all those trees.", she meowed. Snailblossom saw him flex his claws, but ignored him. Unlike him she didn't want a fight. Not that she was any good at it, she didn't fight unless provoked. This apprentice hadn't done that yet.