Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:03 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:57 PM
Rowan’s Adopts {I’m Broke}
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:52 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:48 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2018, 10:53 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
@Hopekit
Birchkit looked around the clearing in awe, amazed at how big some of the warriors were.However, his awe did not keep him warm,so he was still shivering, even though he tried to hide it so none of the warriors would send him back into the nursery. The kit was still near the entrance to the nursery in case he had to run back to his mother, but he was hoping nothing would cause him to do that. The light brown, tabby kit prayed to Starclan though that a warrior would not approach him. Or an apprentice. Or anyone really. If he said something wrong, he could make Fawnkit, his sister, feel embarrassed and it would be his fault. He could ruin his mothers reputation of a warrior if he goofed off. He was determined not to let that happen.
"Hello!" Simplefeather greeted the kit, approaching him uncertainly. She flickered her tail and accidentally it slightly touched the kit's fur. Simplefeather remembered the kit's name- it was Birchkit, right? Anyways, the kit's fur was rather cold. "You're... going to freeze to StarClan out here. You do know that right?" she said, a bit jokingly but a bit serious. The tabby kit was dangerously cold and she knew that the weather was unforgiving; if Birchkit didn't go into the nursery, he would freeze. Especially if he was standing alone without the body heat of other kits. Simplefeather tilted her head interrogatively at Birchkit, wondering why he was practically torturing himself. The nursery wasn't too far away, a few tail-lengths at most. Birchkit wasn't too lazy of a kit, so why wasn't he going back into the nursery? Simplefeather shook her head. No. Where is his mother?! Why's she not taking him back inside?! Simplefeather thought to herself.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 11:11 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"Hello!" Simplefeather greeted the kit, approaching him uncertainly. She flickered her tail and accidentally it slightly touched the kit's fur. Simplefeather remembered the kit's name- it was Birchkit, right? Anyways, the kit's fur was rather cold. "You're... going to freeze to StarClan out here. You do know that right?" she said, a bit jokingly but a bit serious. The tabby kit was dangerously cold and she knew that the weather was unforgiving; if Birchkit didn't go into the nursery, he would freeze. Especially if he was standing alone without the body heat of other kits. Simplefeather tilted her head interrogatively at Birchkit, wondering why he was practically torturing himself. The nursery wasn't too far away, a few tail-lengths at most. Birchkit wasn't too lazy of a kit, so why wasn't he going back into the nursery? Simplefeather shook her head. No. Where is his mother?! Why's she not taking him back inside?! Simplefeather thought to herself.
When the warrior's tail touch the kit, he nearly panicked, his fur standing up and his green eyes widening in surprise. ¨I-I wanted to look at the camp.¨ Birchkit stuttered. The last thing he wanted was for his mother to be blamed for it. He had seen other kits outside earlier, so he thought it would be fine for him to come out. He now realized though he should have asked. ¨I'm sorry. I-I should have asked if I could come out.¨ He went on to tell the warrior. He looked back into the nursery, wondering how much trouble he would be in. How had he been stupid enough to think he did not need permission to come out? Birchkit looked at the ground in shame, still shivering. Even if he had asked permission and been aloud out, he had promised himself to go back into the nursery after a few minutes. He had lost track of time though, and each time he thought about going in, he had thought ´Just a few more minutes.´, but now he realized how much colder he was than when he had first came out. ¨I'll g-go back in now.¨ Birchkit told Simplefeather between his own stuttering and his teeth chattering.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 27th, 2018 at 11:46 AM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 11:26 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
When the warrior´s tail touch the kit, he nearly panicked, his fur standing up and his green eyes widening in surprise. ¨I-I wanted to look at the camp.¨ Birchkit stuttered. The last thing he wanted was for his mother to be blamed for it. He had seen other kits outside earlier, so he thought it would be fine for him to come out. He now realized though he should have asked. ¨I'm sorry. I-I should have asked if I could come out.¨ He went on to tell the warrior. He looked back into the nursery, wondering how much trouble he would be in. How had he been stupid enough to think he did not need permission to come out? Birchkit looked at the ground in shame, still shivering. Even if he had asked permission and been aloud out, he had promised himself to go back into the nursery after a few minutes. He had lost track of time though, and each time he thought about going in, he had thought ´Just a few more minutes.´, but now he realized how much colder he was than when he had first came out. ¨I'll g-go back in now.¨ Birchkit told Simplefeather between his own stuttering and his teeth chattering.
"You shouldn't be apologizing to me," she replied, a bit of amusement shining in her words. The female didn't want to be too harsh on this innocent kit, knowing that nothing well would come out of that. "Yeah, I think that would be the best course of action. You'll become a frozen cat if you stay out here for much longer. Maybe on a warmer day I can show you around the camp," she offered, smiling at Birchkit in a friendly modus operandi. She patted the terra firma underneath her paws, feeling a few crunches of icy snow underneath her paw pads. "If its boring in there, I can come in with you and we can have a little chat, if you'd like. I know some kits don't like being around us warriors. That's fine too." Simplefeather tilted her head once more at Birchkit, this time in a more congenial manner. "For the record, I wouldn't of said anything if it was warmer out, but it's not... so.." she said, amusement shining in her eyes rather vividly. Simplefeather flickered her tail this way and that, starting to feel a tad bit chilly herself in the crisp air. Her short fur didn't help in the slightest and allowed her to feel the worst of it as a strong gust of cold wind hit her, making her blood a little colder and a little more bitter. She sat down, tail over paws, trying to conserve her body heat. The air become the smallest bit warmer and she got up, shaking her head, glancing at Birchkit. "Well? We haven't got all day.." If this even classifies as day. I haven't felt this cold since 10 moons ago~!
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
"You shouldn't be apologizing to me," she replied, a bit of amusement shining in her words. The female didn't want to be too harsh on this innocent kit, knowing that nothing well would come out of that. "Yeah, I think that would be the best course of action. You'll become a frozen cat if you stay out here for much longer. Maybe on a warmer day I can show you around the camp," she offered, smiling at Birchkit in a friendly modus operandi. She patted the terra firma underneath her paws, feeling a few crunches of icy snow underneath her paw pads. "If its boring in there, I can come in with you and we can have a little chat, if you'd like. I know some kits don't like being around us warriors. That's fine too." Simplefeather tilted her head once more at Birchkit, this time in a more congenial manner. "For the record, I wouldn't of said anything if it was warmer out, but it's not... so.." she said, amusement shining in her eyes rather vividly. Simplefeather flickered her tail this way and that, starting to feel a tad bit chilly herself in the crisp air. Her short fur didn't help in the slightest and allowed her to feel the worst of it as a strong gust of cold wind hit her, making her blood a little colder and a little more bitter. She sat down, tail over paws, trying to conserve her body heat. The air become the smallest bit warmer and she got up, shaking her head, glancing at Birchkit. "Well? We haven't got all day.." If this even classifies as day. I haven't felt this cold since 10 moons ago~!
Birchkit hesitated. He did not even talk to cats his age very much, but this warrior seemed nice enough. After a few seconds, Birchkit made up his mind. "If your n-not to busy, you c-can come in." Birchkit said. He was clearly glad to have someone to talk to besides his mother and sister, and he went into the nursery, waiting inside for the warrior to follow. After a few heartbeats though, he pickedhis head back out. "Are warriors alloud in the nursery?" he asked the Molly. Birchkit had only seen Queens and their kits inside, and a visiting father every now and then, but never a warrior. He had never thought about it much until now, but he wondered if it was because there was a rule to prevent warriors that did not have kits from coming in. He knew he would already be in trouble for being outside, and he did not want to be helping a warrior break the rules.

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Hopekitt
(ack I'm sorry I didn't know you had a rp with simple in the clearing already >-<)

Drizzlelight hummed once more as she trotted into the clearing with the more than a pawful of dandelions in her mouth, the reason why was so she could give some to her family and friends if they wanted one. You know as a nice gift. Although she did get asked if she was helping the med cat in anyway since naturally you don't see felines holding such a thing but she just said no and went on with her life. She was starting to get tired of the flowers taste since it was kinda bitter and she thought was a tiny bit sour? She had no clue but she mainly settled on bitter,though the petals of the flower were awful pretty to her. She was surprised that such a thing was so abundant and yet...barely recognized for its beauty and often ruined and killed by many of her fellow clanmates's paws,she felt pity for them, so in turn even though she may have hurt the poor things she gave them a new purpose! To be handed as a gift.

The cream tabby swished her tail as she swiftly made it into the middle of the clearing and scanned the area with a dreamy and glazed over look in her blue orbs, though she swore she could hear other felines that she knew nothing about whisper behind their backs that horrible nickname that they gave her...she disliked it ....but welcomed it if it were said affectionately. Drizzlelight almost seemingly to like she was hovering above the ground had swiftly and delicately made her way to a nice sunny spot in the clearing where there was a few groups of three warriors here and there but she managed to find a good roomy enough space for her to sit and so she did. The Molly purred as she settled the pawful down beside her paws and watched the other cats mingle with each other with a smile.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:19 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post

@Hopekitt
(ack I'm sorry I didn't know you had a rp with simple in the clearing already >-<)

Drizzlelight hummed once more as she trotted into the clearing with the more than a pawful of dandelions in her mouth, the reason why was so she could give some to her family and friends if they wanted one. You know as a nice gift. Although she did get asked if she was helping the med cat in anyway since naturally you don't see felines holding such a thing but she just said no and went on with her life. She was starting to get tired of the flowers taste since it was kinda bitter and she thought was a tiny bit sour? She had no clue but she mainly settled on bitter,though the petals of the flower were awful pretty to her. She was surprised that such a thing was so abundant and yet...barely recognized for its beauty and often ruined and killed by many of her fellow clanmates's paws,she felt pity for them, so in turn even though she may have hurt the poor things she gave them a new purpose! To be handed as a gift.

The cream tabby swished her tail as she swiftly made it into the middle of the clearing and scanned the area with a dreamy and glazed over look in her blue orbs, though she swore she could hear other felines that she knew nothing about whisper behind their backs that horrible nickname that they gave her...she disliked it ....but welcomed it if it were said affectionately. Drizzlelight almost seemingly to like she was hovering above the ground had swiftly and delicately made her way to a nice sunny spot in the clearing where there was a few groups of three warriors here and there but she managed to find a good roomy enough space for her to sit and so she did. The Molly purred as she settled the pawful down beside her paws and watched the other cats mingle with each other with a smile.

Simplefeather padded towards Drizzylight, recognizing the warrior and smiling to herself. "Hey Drizzy!" she exclaimed, flickering her tail affectionately. Reaching her companion, she settled down on the sunny area beside her. "How's it been going?" Simplefeather inquired, a thoughtful expression visible on her facial features. She saw about a pawful of flowers next to Drizzlelight, though decided not to question it, since the dandelions looked rather beautiful and didn't bother her in the slightest. She waited for a reply from her friend, feeling the enjoyable rays of sunlight bask her back in warmth. She saw a small bunch of warriors some tail-lengths away, glaring at them aggressively as a warning for them to stay away from Drizzlelight and not to comment about everything they saw or heard. Simplefeather looked back at Drizzy, giving her best friend a bright smile. Simplefeather found interest in the female's blue eyes, noticing them looking a bit dreamy. The warrior then glanced over at the pawful of frizzy golden dandelions, looking at their purposeful, delicate petals. Sure, whenever she was walking she usually wouldn't care if they were beneath her paws and typically she stomped over them, but when they were so precisely picked, they were rather prepossessing and captured Simplefeather's gaze charmingly.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Birchkit hesitated. He did not even talk to cats his age very much, but this warrior seemed nice enough. After a few seconds, Birchkit made up his mind. "If your n-not to busy, you c-can come in." Birchkit said. He was clearly glad to have someone to talk to besides his mother and sister, and he went into the nursery, waiting inside for the warrior to follow. After a few heartbeats though, he pickedhis head back out. "Are warriors alloud in the nursery?" he asked the Molly. Birchkit had only seen Queens and their kits inside, and a visiting father every now and then, but never a warrior. He had never thought about it much until now, but he wondered if it was because there was a rule to prevent warriors that did not have kits from coming in. He knew he would already be in trouble for being outside, and he did not want to be helping a warrior break the rules.
Simplefeather twitched her ears. "It's not against the warrior code, so I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with it," she replied with less than a lot of confidence. Yeah, it's not against the warrior code, from what I remember.. and I remember all sixteen rules. Always have, always will. Simplefeather shook herself, remembering that thinking interfered with doing, and so she walked into the nursery, mustering up all of the confidence she could at the moment. "C'mon," she said, tapping the top of Birchkit's fluffy head with her own fluffy tail. The air inside was much warmer compared to the howling winds of the outside, and her body temperature slowly grew more normal. She poked her head outside, looking at Birchkit expectantly and waiting for him to follow her inside. She remembered what he'd said, and as she though about it, the more she became uncertain. Was there a new rule? Surely she would've known about it if they had made one. Thinking interferes with doing, so from this moment on, I'm not going to allow myself to think, she thought, letting her mind go blank and poking her head back into the warmth of the nursery. In the few moments she'd peered out, her head had grown unhealthily cold, and Simplefeather hadn't noticed; maybe because she hadn't been thinking.

( shall we poof into the thunderclan nursery? )
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Simplefeather padded towards Drizzylight, recognizing the warrior and smiling to herself. "Hey Drizzy!" she exclaimed, flickering her tail affectionately. Reaching her companion, she settled down on the sunny area beside her. "How's it been going?" Simplefeather inquired, a thoughtful expression visible on her facial features. She saw about a pawful of flowers next to Drizzlelight, though decided not to question it, since the dandelions looked rather beautiful and didn't bother her in the slightest. She waited for a reply from her friend, feeling the enjoyable rays of sunlight bask her back in warmth. She saw a small bunch of warriors some tail-lengths away, glaring at them aggressively as a warning for them to stay away from Drizzlelight and not to comment about everything they saw or heard. Simplefeather looked back at Drizzy, giving her best friend a bright smile. Simplefeather found interest in the female's blue eyes, noticing them looking a bit dreamy. The warrior then glanced over at the pawful of frizzy golden dandelions, looking at their purposeful, delicate petals. Sure, whenever she was walking she usually wouldn't care if they were beneath her paws and typically she stomped over them, but when they were so precisely picked, they were rather prepossessing and captured Simplefeather's gaze charmingly.
Her ears twitched as she caught a familiar voice which made her eyes widen as her smile grew wider,with a purr she gave her attention to her friend and flicked her tail in greeting " as how life should be,a salutations to you too dear" she mewed in a happy tone, though her ears perked up as her eyes shined " I almost forgotten ! " with that she bent down to gently pick up a dandelion and showed it to simplefeather " want one? Though fair warning, they're awful bitter but pretty to look at. I can't believe that many just..forget or blindily destroy them....poor things" she meowed through the stem as her tone was filled with sympathy near the end as her orbs mirrored it.

Drizzlelight flicked her tail once more before scanning the area yet again,her eyes dimmed as she spotted another warrior stepping on a few dandelions which made her even more saddened "I feel we should protect as many as we can....... " she said meaning the abundant yellow flowers. It may not work but she was hoping that this would atleast be put it into consideration .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 27th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 28th, 2018, 05:48 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionstar hopped onto the high rock, overlooking the other cats as he sharply called for another clan meeting. Everything's been so hectic lately that he almost forgot that there were important matters in the clan. He's been here and there, so he was happy that he could show respect to the newly made warriors and apprentices of the clan. ''Today, we have two new apprentices that worked hard to earn their new rank in the clan. Blizzardkit and Marigoldkit, please step forward.'' Passionstar called, flicking his tail as he offered the small felines a bright smile. ''You have reached your sixth moon, and therefore will be trained as apprentices. For now on until you have received your warrior names, you will be known as Blizzardpaw and Marigoldpaw.'' The tom spoke with a dip of his head. He touched each newly made apprentice on their ear with his nose. ''Blizzardpaw, your mentor will be Swallowfeather. Marigoldpaw, your mentor will be Vitalitysurge.''

{ @~+Winter+~ } { @Merry Blissmas } { @Teggy }

Now that the apprentice ceremonies were finished, Passionstar turned to do the warrior ceremonies. He was always pretty excited when he welcomed new warriors. They worked hard as apprentices and deserved the recognition of doing so. ''The clan has been blessed with some new warriors. Cilantropaw, Creampaw, and Doepaw, please step forward.'' His voice called, a smile tugging on the corner of his maw. ''By the power of starclan, invested through me, I bring forth new warriors to serve thunderclan. You all will uphold the warrior code even if it costs your life, do you understand?''

''I do.''

Passionstar nodded, ''Cilantropaw, you will now be known as Cilantroleaf. The clan honors your loyalty and devotion. Creampaw, you will now be known as Creamswirl. The clan honors your kindness and generosity. Doepaw, you will now be known as Doeflame. The clan honors your loyalty and tolerance.'' The leader bestowed their new names, in the end, he touched their ears with his nose to show them his appreciation. He allowed their clan mates to chant the new names of the new apprentices and warriors before he called the dismissal of the meeting.

{ @fuzzyline } { @Starfall } { @Merry Blissmas }
Old December 28th, 2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Simplefeather twitched her ears. "It's not against the warrior code, so I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with it," she replied with less than a lot of confidence. Yeah, it's not against the warrior code, from what I remember.. and I remember all sixteen rules. Always have, always will. Simplefeather shook herself, remembering that thinking interfered with doing, and so she walked into the nursery, mustering up all of the confidence she could at the moment. "C'mon," she said, tapping the top of Birchkit's fluffy head with her own fluffy tail. The air inside was much warmer compared to the howling winds of the outside, and her body temperature slowly grew more normal. She poked her head outside, looking at Birchkit expectantly and waiting for him to follow her inside. She remembered what he'd said, and as she though about it, the more she became uncertain. Was there a new rule? Surely she would've known about it if they had made one. Thinking interferes with doing, so from this moment on, I'm not going to allow myself to think, she thought, letting her mind go blank and poking her head back into the warmth of the nursery. In the few moments she'd peered out, her head had grown unhealthily cold, and Simplefeather hadn't noticed; maybe because she hadn't been thinking.

( shall we poof into the thunderclan nursery? )
(Sure.)
Birchkit glanced around as if he expected a warrior to stop them, but the warmth of the nursery seemed so inviting, but Birchkit still hesitated for a second. While thinking though, he sneezed,and that was enough to convince him to follow the warrior. The last thing he wanted to do was become a burden by catching green cough and making everyone have to take care of him, so the kit followed the warrior in. While walking in, he realized they still did not know each others names. Did they? He couldn't remember if they did or not. If the warrior had told him her name, he had already forgotten. Birchkit decided not to ask though until they had both warmed up.

Closed Thread