Today 07:52 PM

Old September 18th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
he snorted "of course im okay!"
WillowHeart nodded and said "Well, even if you are I'm very sorry! If you need some company i come on walks every now and then to escape my huge, but loving, family! And maybe if you want you could come live in that family but you'd have to talk to DawnStar first!" She leaped down "Well goodbye!"

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 18th, 2022, 05:17 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSage View Post
WillowHeart nodded and said "Well, even if you are I'm very sorry! If you need some company i come on walks every now and then to escape my huge, but loving, family! And maybe if you want you could come live in that family but you'd have to talk to DawnStar first!" She leaped down "Well goodbye!"
then the click of an open door sounded and karma looked back at the twoleg standing there with a purr, "better leave forest cats" he hissed at them both, jumping into the garden and taking off for the door

(wintersage, he will consider joining btw, he needs time to think about it)
@Wintersun

ART CONTEST
Old September 18th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
then the click of an open door sounded and karma looked back at the twoleg standing there with a purr, "better leave forest cats" he hissed at them both, jumping into the garden and taking off for the door

@Wintersun
(Ok! I figured!)
WillowHeart walked off into the woods.

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 19th, 2022, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

@Wintersun
Willowpaw

The older apprentice leapt lightly off the fence,"No, just trying to see if kittypets are really as bad as all the stories make them out to be, turns out they are." She said facing the warrior, turning back to the kitten she
let out a sarcastic purr,"See you later, kit, also that hiss needs work." She added with a wave of her tail as she trotted into the woods, perhaps the warrior might join her if she goes hunting, do they even need any food in camp?
@WinterSage

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)

Last edited by Wintersun; September 19th, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
Old September 20th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

@Spotty @Ravensong [Appoligies for the delay. Ravensong, you can have Sunset's accident happen now]

An eyebrow rose slightly at Sunsetpaw's snappy response, and a part of Owlstorm wanted to comment of how there was far, far more to hunting than just stalking and pouncing, but another part told her that there was no use for that. The apprentice's skills were probably a bit of a touchy subject, and Owlstorm imagined the young cat had been asked about that before. So the silver and grey-furred molly didn't pay Sunsetpaw any more attention as the patrol all split into their own directions.

Well, the ones that had followed her out into the territory, because as her marine blue gaze swept around the forest, she noticed that somewhere along the way here, Silversnake had disappeared. Hm, maybe the warrior had chosen to go back to camp, maybe they had suddenly found the idea of hunting less appealing. Maybe the task of feeding the clan simply didn't seem important enough. Owlstorm gave a low huff of annoyance at the thought as she slunk into the undergrowth, senses reaching out to grab even the vaguest hints of game around.

It seemed she was in luck, as not long after she had started searching, the trail of a rabbit. It was a bit on the younger side, she found after tracking it down, but still food for Shadowclan, and she wouldn't turn down. A crouch down, smooth leap, and breaking of the neck later and the rabbit was dead. She hid her prey away to keep it safe until they were done and moved on.

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old September 20th, 2022, 05:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Whitewillow @Gay'Fluff

They'd hardly even been out here for more than a few minutes, and Magpiepaw was already wanting to go back to camp. She hardly cared about hunting in the first place, but tail signals sounded even more boring! She'd much rather be spending her time doing something more important, like grooming her fur or finding pretty flowers to put behind her ears. "Alright fine," she mewed with forced enthusiasm. "How do I do them?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old September 25th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetpaw**
@Morning! @Spotty

With her frog buried and out of her mind for the time being, Sunsetpaw quickly picked up on the scent of lizard. Previously it’d been vague and indeterminate but now, closer to the scent, the direction became clear enough. She crouched down and stalked out and around the source of the scent, putting herself behind a broad boulder. The scent obscured again as the boulder moved between her and where the lizard was likely sun bathing. She continued her path around, stopping behind a tree, cloaked in the shadows as her blue eyes cut through the distance and landed on not one but two lizards. She bunched her muscles, letting her mind play through her plan to try to snag both prey. She knew she had to get at least one but bringing in both would be all the better. She’d focus on getting the first one then turn her attention to the second. She didn’t want to risk losing both trying to go for both at the same time. The only other decision was which to go for first. Either would be equally easy to snag but which would set her up better to catch the second? One lizard was facing away from her, towards the top of the boulder while the other, a tail length from the first, was facing the other. Sunsetpaw reasoned that the one facing the top of the boulder would have the quickest getaway and thus would be more likely to get away if it had any warning.

She let her back legs unleash and spring her body forward. With one step in the open space between her hiding place and her target, Sunsetpaw stretched forward and her front paws landed neatly on the first lizard, stabbing two claws cleanly through the lizard’s neck. It fell still instantly, dropping straight down off the face of the rock, as Sunsetpaw used her momentum to push her back paws off the boulder and launch herself at the other lizard as it flipped around and made a dash over the open ground towards a nearby bush. Confidence made her paws flow easily. The lizard was fleeing towards a bush that lined a nearby stream, likely making the ground too marshy to hold a safe burrow for the lizard to disappear into so Sunsetpaw barreled forward. It’s gray scaled back disappeared under the low branches just a short pace ahead of Sunsetpaw. The old apprentice streamlined her body, diving head first through the leaved branches, waiting, expecting, her paws to land on the tough, thin body of the lizard. Instead, shock radiated through her as her head was jerked back.

Her mind couldn’t process, thinking first a branch had thrown off her momentum. Until the pain hit her all at once, excruciating, like her eye was being torn from its socket. It a few heartbeats passed, feeling like an eternity, before she heard an ear splitting yowl. Her mind turned, wondering first who had seen her and worry instantly filled her as she wondered if she was so injured to warrant such an outburst. She tried to turn her head to look around but the pain shot through her again, striking out from her eye and radiating deep through her skull and her head wouldn’t turn. The screech came again but this time her throat scratched from unrestrained use. The bush rattled around her and it was then she realized nobody else was around her. The sound, that stomach churning screech, had come from her. Everything beneath her felt topsy turvy. Nothing felt real outside the pain in her eye. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t hear, she couldn’t feel. Everything began to turn black. The bush around her thrashed and her mind swirled into a panic. Why was the bush moving? She must be hallucinating. The bush was trying to consume her.

Her mind was consumed with pain and panic, unaware that her body was acting on its own as it fought to be freed from the thing hooking her to the tangle of line wound through the bush’s branches. Her claws flew, scoring marks through the branches, her body flailed, breaking the leaves and twigs, desperate to be free of the pain and confinement.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather

A russet she-cat padded through the pine filled forest, carefully choosing where she placed her paws. Robinfeather didn’t want to scare off all the prey in the forest. She pricked her ears at the scuttling sound of a mouse.

Quietly, Robinfeather crept forward. She settled into her hunting crouch and watched the mouse nibble its food. When the she-cat was sure the mouse was focused on its seeds, she pounced.

With the satisfaction of her prey, the warm blood in her mouth, she turned back to where she had come from.

[Sorry, super boring and uncreative hunting starter]
{ @Rogue }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin feather View Post
Robinfeather

A russet she-cat padded through the pine filled forest, carefully choosing where she placed her paws. Robinfeather didn’t want to scare off all the prey in the forest. She pricked her ears at the scuttling sound of a mouse.

Quietly, Robinfeather crept forward. She settled into her hunting crouch and watched the mouse nibble its food. When the she-cat was sure the mouse was focused on its seeds, she pounced.

With the satisfaction of her prey, the warm blood in her mouth, she turned back to where she had come from.

[Sorry, super boring and uncreative hunting starter]
{ @Rogue }
a Russle sounded from the bushes....
A large white maine coon with ice blue eye's was in the bush...
he was chowing down on a squirrel he had just caught, when he noticed the she-cat and called out a greeting...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather

Robinfeather whirled around. She had never seen this cat before. He certainly wasn’t from her own Clan and she had never met him at gatherings. Was he dangerous? Dawnstar had never warned the Clan about any rogues…

“Who are you?” she demanded. “This is ShadowClan territory.” Robinfeather felt a growl rising in her throat.

{ @Rogue }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**