Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:47 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 09:44 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:44 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:41 AM

Old September 29th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin feather View Post
Robinfeather

Robinfeather whirled around. She had never seen this cat before. He certainly wasn’t from her own Clan and she had never met him at gatherings. Was he dangerous? Dawnstar had never warned the Clan about any rogues…

“Who are you?” she demanded. “This is ShadowClan territory.” Robinfeather felt a growl rising in her throat.

{ @Rogue }
No-one chuckled "simmer down chum! Name's No-one!" he said politly "and your name is miss?"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather

She smirked. This cat was clearly not from around here. ”Did you just call me chum? What in StarClan’s name does that mean?!” Robinfeather paused. “And my name is Robinfeather.” She stared down at her paws. ”You certainly are a no one,” she mumbled under her breath.

{ @Rogue }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; September 29th, 2022 at 03:08 PM.
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin feather View Post
Robinfeather

She smirked. This cat was clearly not from around here. ”Did you just call me chum? What in StarClan’s name does that mean?!” Robinfeather paused. “And my name is Robinfeather.” She stared down at her paws. ”You certainly are a no one,” she mumbled under her breath.

{ @Rogue }
No-one laughed "Chum! it's like Buddy! or Friend!" he explained "Nice to meet You Robinfeather! pretty name you've got!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 29th, 2022, 10:19 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

“Leafbare is coming Iceeyes, best stock up on whatever we can…” she said, she didn’t think it was that nice to say things about what they eat but that was her opinion, “And yes, we have frogs, toads,
Lizards, and occasionally birds
she added
@Willowfern
Old September 29th, 2022, 10:41 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
“Leafbare is coming Iceeyes, best stock up on whatever we can…” she said, she didn’t think it was that nice to say things about what they eat but that was her opinion, “And yes, we have frogs, toads,
Lizards, and occasionally birds
she added
@Willowfern

Iceeyes
__
“Ah,” Iceeyes meowed, frowning, “Sorry if that came off as rude, Whiteshine,” He added, feeling a little bit like a jerk for saying that about something his new clanmates apparently enjoyed.
“I’m just not used to it, I guess,” He explained, ears flicking in different directions as he listened for prey scuttling in the undergrowth, “I have a lot to learn.”
Iceeyes dropped his head, pressing his nose against the ground. He moved in a couple directions before he found what he was looking for, a mouse trail. The mouse smelled a little different from what he was used to, it smelled more pine-y than usual, but he assumed that that was just due to the territory.
Flicking his tail at Whiteshine to let her know he was going to pursue it, Iceeyes started off into the undergrowth, crouching low as the scent grew stronger and stronger with each paw step.
Soon, he found his quarry. It was a fluffy brown mouse, a little on the smaller side, but it would make for a good enough meal for one, two if they rationed it. Iceeyes stayed silent, barely daring to breathe as the mouse shuffled through the leaf-mold, searching for tasty tidbits to either eat on its own or bring back to its hole to feed any youngsters it may have.
He waited a few moments until he was sure that he was positioned correctly, and then he leapt. He landed squarely on the little beast, and it was silenced rather quickly by Iceeyes’ weight and by its face being pressed into the leaf-mold.
Iceeyes quickly bent down and picked up the mouse, grinning as he trotted back to Whiteshine and buried the mouse near her frog.
Old September 29th, 2022, 10:53 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Iceeyes
__
“Ah,” Iceeyes meowed, frowning, “Sorry if that came off as rude, Whiteshine,” He added, feeling a little bit like a jerk for saying that about something his new clanmates apparently enjoyed.
“I’m just not used to it, I guess,” He explained, ears flicking in different directions as he listened for prey scuttling in the undergrowth, “I have a lot to learn.”
Iceeyes dropped his head, pressing his nose against the ground. He moved in a couple directions before he found what he was looking for, a mouse trail. The mouse smelled a little different from what he was used to, it smelled more pine-y than usual, but he assumed that that was just due to the territory.
Flicking his tail at Whiteshine to let her know he was going to pursue it, Iceeyes started off into the undergrowth, crouching low as the scent grew stronger and stronger with each paw step.
Soon, he found his quarry. It was a fluffy brown mouse, a little on the smaller side, but it would make for a good enough meal for one, two if they rationed it. Iceeyes stayed silent, barely daring to breathe as the mouse shuffled through the leaf-mold, searching for tasty tidbits to either eat on its own or bring back to its hole to feed any youngsters it may have.
He waited a few moments until he was sure that he was positioned correctly, and then he leapt. He landed squarely on the little beast, and it was silenced rather quickly by Iceeyes’ weight and by its face being pressed into the leaf-mold.
Iceeyes quickly bent down and picked up the mouse, grinning as he trotted back to Whiteshine and buried the mouse near her frog.
“It’s okay!” she said before acknowledging the flick of his tail, she watched in astonishment as he caught the mouse swiftly and quietly, “Wonderful job, Iceeyes!” she complimented the cat
Old September 29th, 2022, 11:31 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

A pair of bright, sharp, marine blue eyes observed the pair from the bushes, and the stormy silver and grey warrior's lip curled somewhat as she watched the rogue slaunter around their land. She had been a rogue once, but even she had had the sense not to walk right onto territory that didn't belong to her. Well, at least not without being ready to face the consequences of it. Claws unsheathing Owlstorm stepped out of her hiding place and moved towards the rogue. "Leave."

@Rogue @Robin feather

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Last edited by Morning!; October 29th, 2022 at 06:32 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:17 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HemlockMoon
‘A White Cat With A Faint Grey Line On Their Spine and Tail,They Have Amber Eyes’
Genderfluid {She/They/He/Fae}

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙

As The Moon Rose In The Sky A White Cat Stepped Out Of The Camp The Warrior Scoffed,They Turned Their Slow Walk into a Paced Trot. She Stopped Suddenly,His Nose Catching Wind of a Scent. The Scent? The Signature of A Starling,The Bird Was Grounded For Now. The White Cat Was Light up by The Quarter Moon. It Glimmered On Their Pelt. He Slowly stalked Forwards. Managing to Get Around to the Back Of The Bird. She Very Slowly Crept Closer,The Warrior Slammed Their Teeth In The Birds Neck. Biting Down Until A Faint Popping Sound Rung in Her Ears. He Sighed,Looking at the Moon Fainting Before Scoffing Once More and Turning Around To The Camp Walls. They Padded Through The Entrance and Their Tail Disappeared Into the Bushes.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Roanpaw
Well, Lynxblossom still hadn't arrived. Which was fine - Roanpaw worked better by himself anyways. Green eyes scanned the desolate and dark territory to locate the oak leaves that Elmshadow had asked for. There were a few scattered here and there, but some were stepped on or crinkled up, and he didn't want to half-tail this assignment. So he scoured the sites close to camp up until the moon was starting to float upwards in the sky. Surely the rest of the patrols had reported back already, but he wanted to take his time. Really get it right... and also take a moment out of camp.

Here and there he found a few perfectly placed leaves, ones that had no edges missing or pieces torn out. Leaning down Roanpaw would make quick work of collecting them in his jaws before continuing onward. After awhile,. he had about four perfect ones that he could find, and putting in anymore would surely ruin the ones he already had. This would be good he assumed, as he turned and started to slowly saunter back towards camp.

[ +4 Oak Leaves ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old October 5th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather

Robinfeather kind of blushed. “It-it’s just a normal warrior name. Nothing special.” She took a step forward.”I’m not going to ask you again. You need to leave.”

{ @RogueSkeleton }
[ @Morning this is just an RP for Rogue and I, thank you ]

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**