Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Beetlepaw glanced at Hareflood, then Sunpoppy and sat in between them. "If your going to kill me just get on with it, but one thing first, my life.... was the best thing thunderclan ever had" beetlepaw mewed confidently, knowing that, when he died he could watch over moonpaw until she joined him. Which wouldn't be for many moons. he would make sure of that. So, instead of cowering before his reapers he stood tall, staring death in the eyes.

@BILL

@Dipper

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 9th, 2021, 01:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post

The older tom lets out a sigh, following her words up with a rather long stretch of thoughtful silence. She was in a difficult position, this he understood. It must not have felt good to be given her role only to have it taken away soon after. He regards her quietly, electing still to be silent after her commands. She despised him for something he involved himself in. Fair enough.

After long enough had passed, Rainywhisker nods in some direction. "Whatever isn't frosted or dead will be taking shelter in harder to spot places, I assume. Like between roots or under shrubs. Lets start by looking in these places." Without waiting for any sort of approval or reaction at all, the tom pads around Frostpaw to begin looking around for the flowers.

"You should not hate anything you do not know, Frostpaw," he meows after another short while. "And if something went wrong, not according to your plan, then you have to look back and analyze why. Really look at things, not just resume thinking nasty things towards Buckstar or myself."
[ @~Fox~ ]
(Don’t bother collecting poppyseeds, we have about 50 of those)
Frostpaw gave a lash of her tail,” You stole my job. Oh, and don’t expect me to be teaching you anything, I know perfectly well that as soon as you’re trained Buck...star is going to demote me to a regular apprentice, and I’m not letting that happen. ” she meowed as she began scanning for the herbs she actually knew.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2021, 03:49 PM
i am kenough

The gray tom swishes his tail, unknowing of how to reply to Cowtail. He hadn't really been having great interactions with Frostpaw as of so far. So, he shrugs. "We'll see. She's stubborn, we all know. She knows more than I do, but knowledge isn't what we're in this binding relationship for." He spoke truthfully for as much as he knew himself, then blinks apologetically. "You should be fine on your own, shouldn't you? I think it's about time I try to speak to her, actually."

He hoped she would understand, and leaves her to her own devices when he branches off with Frostpaw. (Should be on the same page now)

Rainywhisker listens to the she-cat's bitter words quietly, sympathizing with her thoughts on the matter actually. "I wasn't set on stealing anything, and truthfully I don't think I have. I told Buckstar that if he needed anything of me, that I would help in whatever ways I could. I didn't expect him to ask this of me." He pauses, allowing her time to absorb that.
"However, Frostpaw... I would appreciate your help in showing me these things. We're both in a situation that cannot be helped right now. And I would personally vouch for you to Buckstar if he ever even did want to do away with you when I came to know more about healing. I'm not here to push you out. And we-" Pausing to motion a quick paw flap in the space between the two of them, "- are not here to resent one another. I hold nothing against you. I just want you to at least be aware of that, please."
Rainywhisker spoke earnestly and quietly, doing his best to remain stern in tone while also trying to show the molly that he did truly mean what he was saying to her. Perhaps she didn't have a lot of that when speaking with others. Or perhaps, it took a little bit to catch on. With a short sigh, the stormy gray male finally gives her a little bit of space. He would do his best to collect what seemed to be of use, and he would start searching exactly where he said he'd look.
[ @~Fox~, @Zesty Mango ]
Old January 9th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

I got some! ~cowtail told the med cats.. It looked as it was frozen and it was dieing , but she didn't care. Anything would work. When she looked towards the couple of cats chatting. At least there getting along and smiled
@implimm @Zesty Mango

(sorry for the short reply )

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@~Fox~ @implimm

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at Rainywhisker,” Fine. I’ll teach you one thing. When treating a wound you chew up marigold and put it on the wound before putting cobweb on. There happy? You now can treat a very basic wound.” she replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2021, 09:46 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Timberpaw jumped in front of Beetlepaw. “If you kill him won’t you be just as bad? I mean he’s already exiled, just take him to the border and leave him.” She said quickly. The younger apprentice knew that these warriors could most likely just move her outta the way.

She realized that wasn’t good enough for the warriors probably. “And send word to the other clans to not let him join. That if he’s seen on the borders to kill him.” Timberpaw added. If Beetlepaw ever forgave her then he was a better cat than her. She was trying to keep him alive, but at the same time making sure he could go no where else. Or they’ll just kill me as well Timberpaw thought. @BILL. @Dipper @QueenCuphead
Old January 11th, 2021, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mothmask was posed beneath a tree, as still as she could be. She had tucked in all her limbs and her tail was wound tightly along her side. The silvery she-cat was simply sitting, but appeared poised as she stared out onto the forest floor. She wasn't necessarily hunting; but watching, smelling, simply absorbing the information that the forest could offer her. There was little to no prey scampering about- no, she was too close to camp. The cold air occasionally found it's way through her thick fur, causing Mothmask's whiskers to tremble from a shiver.

She sniffled and glanced around her, verifying that no cat was nearby. She didn't spot one, but granted, her vision was pretty poor.
@ghostwriter
Old January 11th, 2021, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Mothmask snuffed at the watery ground beneath her paws. Her paws were sticky and coated with brown earth, which crawled it's way up to her furry belly. She had been romping around for a while; hunting for the fat, aggressive muskrats that called the place their home. She had yet to discover one, much to her dismay.

The heavy mud clinging to her fur had begun to tire her out. Mothmask was half-covered, almost. Her short stature did not help any in keeping dry. She sought out a place slightly elevated; where she could scrape off some of the mess with her teeth. Settling down onto her haunches, lifted a paw and started her work.
@littlefox
Old January 11th, 2021, 10:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ powerplayed w/ slushie's permission as a hr execution ]

Okay, this cat was pissing Hareflood off. "I said go back to camp!" His voice came out as a squeaky hiss, fur spiked up. "You have no business being here to begin with, leave." Losing Beetlepaw would be the least of her concerns if she kept this misbehavior up -- Hareflood didn't have the patience for it. "Stop being a dung-head for once, you stupid apprentice. You know nothing." Only Sunpoppy and himself understood the importance of this opportunity. It was once in a lifetime.. and he was going to take it.

He had to take it.

Since Beetlepaw seemed more than content with death, for some stupid reason - was it an act? Hareflood furrowed his brow when the dead-cat sat between them. "Your life was useless. The only thing you've done is make good fodder for the soil." His paw lashed out, quick as lightning - to slice along the side of Beetlepaw's throat. The blow alone likely wouldn't kill him, but frankly that's what Hareflood planned: he wanted Sunpoppy to be able to end it.

Washing the blood gush from the wound though, knowing he was contributing to the death - it sent a jolt of electricity and euphoria through Hareflood's paw, making his bones tingle from the excitement. Oh, he liked that. He felt powerful. Untouchable.

To Timberpaw, he bared his fangs. "One last warning. Go back to camp." Buckstar would be hearing about her behavior regardless, but at least she had a brief chance to somewhat redeem herself for her treacherous behavior. Defending a traitor! Buckstar would love to hear about that, Hareflood was sure.

[ @Dipper sun can finish him, @QueenCuphead, @Snow Fox ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 11th, 2021, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Aldershine had been off on one of his frequent wanders, zoned-out peacefully as he admired every growing, green thing that peeked out of the ground. He hadn't even noticed as the ground beneath his paws had grown waterlogged and began to squelch under his paws until he stumbled into an unfortunately deep puddle. A small gasp of surprise escaped him as he tumbled forward, nearly falling face-first into the mud. The tom shook himself to regain his composure, his ruddy pelt raining down bits of mud and water. Aldershine quickly realized where he was and a small purr of amusement bubbled in his throat. He hadn't meant to come this far, and he usually never meant to come to Muskrat Mire. Aldershine wasn't put off by the mud or the humidity, but the smell of muskrat that always seemed to fainty cling to the bog made him nauseous.

The young warrior looked around, taking in his surroundings a bit better, and spotted a shape moving among the mud. He had to squint a bit to decipher exactly what the creature was, and stifled a laugh when he realized it was a cat, bogged down with mud. He made his way towards the warrior after she dragged herself out, placing his paws delicately on the driest spots he could find in an attempt not to fall again. When he reached Mothmask's oasis, he leapt up beside her, tail held high in greeting. "Hey Mothmask!" He chimed, tone bright. "Or should I say Mudmask?" Aldershine teased, looking over her splattered coat. It seemed like she had her work cut out for her. "Want some help with that?" He offered.

[ @dinosaur ]

character site
bump after 48 hours.
16+ roleplay partners only, please!
vet student ◦ dog mom ◦ ravenclaw pride

Last edited by littlefox; January 11th, 2021 at 10:15 PM.