by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 12:24 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Maplekit narrowed his eyes. "Why don't you get out of my way and then we'll see... w-what... what the heck is THAT!?" He saw a part of Berrypaw that looked so... torn up. I need to get a better view, he thought eagerly, dashing to see the side of the apprentices face a little bit better. @Puddletail

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Maplekit narrowed his eyes. "Why don't you get out of my way and then we'll see... w-what... what the heck is THAT!?" He saw a part of Berrypaw that looked so... torn up. I need to get a better view, he thought eagerly, dashing to see the side of the apprentices face a little bit better. @Puddletail
"Oh? This?" She quickly turned her head to the other side. Fox-dung! He noticed! She tried to come up with some simple excuse that could be easily backed up. There was no way she was telling the truth about the Dark Forest. "I think one of the other apprentices played some sort of prank on me. They must've put a whole bunch of thorns in my nest, and I got scraped up real bad." It was sort of a lame excuse, but she didn't care at this point. As long as it kept her from getting into serious trouble, she would be okay. "I bet I can even show you the thorns." The moment the words left her mouth, she instantly regretted them. How was she supposed to provide proof for that lie? She beckoned for Maplekit to follow her over to the apprentices' den, hoping there really would be a thorn or two in her nest.

(Next post can be in the apprentices den)

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 6th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

{I moved it to the cattail pond} @Rose Child (Gay Bean)
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
"You can't lead this patrol." he shot back, voice firm as he turned to face the warrior with his full height. Sootflare was no giant of a cat like some felines in the territories but he was no munchkin either. And he wasn't about to take attitude from a crippled warrior trying to bite off more than he could chew.

"You're injured. Heavily. You were bleeding out not even days ago, saved only by the fact that a competent medicine cat happened to wander into our camp at the right time. You can barely stand." The words were coming out as almost a hiss. Now was not the time to be starting arguments or picking fights - he just wanted to get out of that clearing and away from Fawnsqueak as soon as possible, "If you want to discuss this later, I'm more than open to it. Later. For now, you go pick a nice spot and sit your ass down to rest before I have to make you. That is an order, Gentlethunder."

Now he made his way out of camp without another look back. If Lightstreak wasn't following, it wasn't his problem. Her apprentice clearly wasn't showing up anytime soon. There was work to do and they had spent enough time lollygagging.

[ @Starbot @FuzzyRatto Moving to the border ]
Lightstreak followed him silently.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Cecily Herondale

Nightpaw walked by, then stopped, noticing the she-cat; he went over to her slowly, ears pricked in curiosity. "What are you doing?" he mewed, stopping beside her.
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:04 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Maplekit snorted. "You would've gone to the medicine cat's den by now. You think I'm that stupid?" He hadn't really seen Berrypaw in the medicine den for a while... "And plus, it's strange for that many thorns to be in your bed. Why on earth would you say an apprentice hid that many thorns in your bed? You would easily notice," he pointed out. I won't let her get away this time, he thought, then added, "Wouldn't you smell who did it anyway?" @Puddletail

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; May 6th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:11 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Maplekit snorted. "You would've gone to the medicine cat's den by now. You think I'm that stupid?" He hadn't really seen Berrypaw in the medicine den for a while... "And plus, it's strange for that many thorns to be in your bed. Why on earth would you say an apprentice hid that many thorns in your bed? You would easily notice," he pointed out. I won't let her get away this time, he thought, then added, "Wouldn't you smell who did it anyway?" @Puddletail
"Well, I didn't want to bother Otterstone and Fawnsqueak for something so stupid. I felt like it would be a waste of their time." She said this through gritted teeth, but kept her voice calm, despite the fact that she was getting quite annoyed again. "And as I said before, I can show you proof," Berrypaw mewed. "Some of the apprentices really like to pull pranks. Just come inside the apprentices den and you'll--" She stopped blabbering as she saw another kit approaching them. Oh great, what could this one possibly want?!

@Elementals

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Silentkit trotted from checking through the bedding of the apprentice's den. He plucked out some thorns from a particular bed and wanted to warn Berrypaw. "Uh, hhh-hi...." Silentkit stammered, "I checked out the apprentice's bedding and I notice that you had a lot of thorns in your bed.....are you sure that your bedding was done correctly?"

@Puddletail
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Flowstream @Elementals

"No, my bedding was done correctly, but I believe that another apprentice placed these in there as a prank. But thank you for letting me know." Berrypaw forced herself to smile at Silentkit. At least he had helped her back up her argument. Huh. I guess there really were thorns in my nest. Turning back to Maplekit she sneered. "See? I wasn't lying! They were there! This..." She turned her head and shoved her scarred muzzle in the kit's face. "...is nothing more than the result of a stupid prank!" She smirked, satisfied that everything had turned out perfectly fine.

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
@Flowstream @Elementals

"No, my bedding was done correctly, but I believe that another apprentice placed these in there as a prank. But thank you for letting me know." Berrypaw forced herself to smile at Silentkit. At least he had helped her back up her argument. Huh. I guess there really were thorns in my nest. Turning back to Maplekit she sneered. "See? I wasn't lying! They were there! This..." She turned her head and shoved her scarred muzzle in the kit's face. "...is nothing more than the result of a stupid prank!" She smirked, satisfied that everything had turned out perfectly fine.
Silentkit jumped at Berrypaw's scarred muzzle. He quickly turned away to blunt the tips of the thorns and deposited the thorns into the hole in the ground. When they were all blunted and in the hole, he scraped the dirt over them to bury them. He looked at both cats awkwardly and fidget with the stone that was nearby.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread