Old January 11th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@~Fox~ @implimm

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at Rainywhisker,” Fine. I’ll teach you one thing. When treating a wound you chew up marigold and put it on the wound before putting cobweb on. There happy? You now can treat a very basic wound.” she replied.
~as cowtail plucked the herb she walked back to app and warrior. and smiled at them~ Icant tell if its dead or not. Is it good to keep? There were only two. Sorry. But the snow is really think if there was anymore I couldnt see them. ~cowtail placed them on the snow for the app the see~

@implimm

Old January 11th, 2021, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Mothmask's skin was itching terribly under all the caked mud, she now noticed. She shuddered, from her nose to the tip of her tail. While the groan was working it's way down her body, her named was called; surprised, she let out an unsightly "Mmmruh?"

Ah, I recognize this fellow. She thought. He was a Thunderclanner, for sure. He seemed to always have an affable smile etched upon his maw.

"Mudmask?" She mewed aloud, giving a good-natured laugh out of politeness. She suddenly felt a bit of embarrassment prickle her pelt. This was, after all, not an ideal situation for first conversation. Mothmask looked behind Aldershine to see if he brought any friends. She was relieved when she saw he was alone.

"Well, sure..." She replied, meeting his eyes. "There's quite a bit of muskrat dung mixed in with it." Mothmask said solemnly. She meant it to be humorous, but her delivery was a bit awkward.
@littlefox
Old January 11th, 2021, 11:09 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Mothmask was posed beneath a tree, as still as she could be. She had tucked in all her limbs and her tail was wound tightly along her side. The silvery she-cat was simply sitting, but appeared poised as she stared out onto the forest floor. She wasn't necessarily hunting; but watching, smelling, simply absorbing the information that the forest could offer her. There was little to no prey scampering about- no, she was too close to camp. The cold air occasionally found it's way through her thick fur, causing Mothmask's whiskers to tremble from a shiver.

She sniffled and glanced around her, verifying that no cat was nearby. She didn't spot one, but granted, her vision was pretty poor.
@ghostwriter
Falconglare was making her way through a copse of poplar saplings, the thick, emerald moss silencing her pawsteps. Clasped in her jaws was not one, but two large squirrels. Her feathery pelt was ruffled against the cold, her lemon yellow eyes bright against her smoky fur. She stalked down a snow blanketed hill, weaving between the trees, the tails of her quarry dragging between her forelegs. However, the sharp eyed warrior paused, and lifted her nose to the wind, eyes reduced to neon slits. There was a scent she couldn’t quite identify on the wind—definitely a cat, but not one she immediately recognized. She scanned the undergrowth across the ravine and spotted an ephemeral flash of pale fur in the bracken. Falconglare unsheathed her claws and placed her quarry in the frost before stalking through the fresh powder, tail lashing, a low growl rumbling up from her throat. In one swift motion, she leapt across the ravine, landing squarely in front of the thicket, fangs bared.
“Show yours—oh.” Falconglare paused, recognizing a faintly familiar set of eyes in the bracken, and a scent she could now confirm was ThunderClan. She sheathed her claws, and let out a terse exhale of relief, silvery steam curling around her muzzle.
“Forgive me—I did not recognize that you were ThunderClan.” She announced, her voice brisk and punctuated with authority.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 12th, 2021, 09:22 AM

Mothmask's face was turned away, her eyes searching behind her to see if a prey-item had snuck by while she was distracted. The crunching of snow, loud in a silent, white-coated forest made Mothmask whip her head around. A gray cat had appeared in front of her in the mere seconds she had been looking away.
Startled, she shot to her feet, sending the white powder that had gathered on her pelt flying. She said nothing, her copper eyes wide and glossy. She watched Falconglare sheath their claws and lose their aggressive posture.

"I-It's alright." Mothmask stammered, visibly uncomfortable. The fluffy she-cat shook out her fur to free the remaining flakes of snow, trying to make her identity more obvious. "I was being a little odd." She sympathized, looking down at the place where she had settled. The snow was melting beneath where she sat; her belly was slightly wet. Mothmask turned back to Falconglare, looking her up and down with curiosity. What was her name again? Mothmask cleared her throat.

"You're... Hawk..... Hawkglare?" She asked, her eyes wandering as she racked her brain for a name.

@ghostwriter

Last edited by dinosaur; January 12th, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 09:33 AM
it is what it is

@dinosaur

Falconglare shook out her pelt, flattening her hackles, “Falconglare,” She announced, “though I have been called any number of foolish variations—Falcondanger, Falconmurder—so, I’ll take Hawkglare.” She responded, joking lightly, “And you’re Mothmask, yes? Again, i...apologize for the startling greeting.”
Falconglare was well aware of her reputation and intimidating presence, “I promise I am not...quite as frightening as some of my clanmates may purport. I have a particular pet peeve regarding rogues stealing prey in leaf-bare, when there is certainly not enough to share with mangy outsiders.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 12th, 2021, 09:45 AM

Mothmask's cheeks flushed with color. "Yes... Mothmask is my name. I'll call you by yours from now on, do not worry." She meowed, feeling a bit shy. At first; Mothmask listened attentively to Falconglare's words, but quickly grew confused.

Is this something I should know? Frightening? Rogues? She blinked rapidly. Falconglare's voice was solemn, and Mothmask didn't pin her as a cat to joke around like that. I'll just pretend I understand. She decided, nodding her head as Falconglare finished speaking. Mothmask felt like she couldn't quite tell this serious, intimidating cat, "Sorry, I actually don't know anything about any of that. I don't really talk to any other Thunderclanners about anything but how the weather is and who's kits are due when."

Mothmask mumbled an: "I see..." before changing the subject as unnaturally as possible. "Two squirrels? I've been here all day and haven't even seen a magpie." She looked up at Falconglare in awe.
@ghostwriter
Old January 12th, 2021, 11:38 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Aldershine beamed when Mothmask responded to his joking with a laugh. He had never really gotten the chance to know the she-cat, despite their closeness in age, and the last thing he would have wanted to do was offend her. The warrior settled in closer to Mothmask when she gave her permission for him to help with her grooming, scooting across the damp moss so he could better reach her coat.

Her comment about muskrat dung made him screw up his nose in disgust, but he laughed it off. "Y'know, that might have scared me away," he responded thoughtfully, "But I think I'm already covered in some myself." Aldershine flicked one of his paws for emphasis, sending specks of mud flying into the water. With that, he craned his neck to get a look at the mud plastering her pelt, trying to identify his point of attack. A particularly thick patch clung to her shoulder and he started there with rhythmic strokes.

"Wha' were you doin' ou' here alone?" Aldershine questioned between licks, the mud building up on his tongue hindering his speech. He paused for a moment to wipe his muzzle on one paw, holding back the urge to gag at the musty scent of the muck. Once again, the last thing he wanted to do was offend the molly. He made it his duty to befriend, or at least be on good terms with, as many cats in Thunderclan as he could, and he and Mothmask would definitely be getting off on the wrong paw if she thought he was grossed out by her.

[ @dinosaur ]

character site
bump after 48 hours.
16+ roleplay partners only, please!
vet student ◦ dog mom ◦ ravenclaw pride

Last edited by littlefox; January 12th, 2021 at 11:39 AM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:36 PM
it is what it is

@dinosaur

Falconglare retrieved her quarry, and placed them on the frosted ground, "It is certainly a patience game during leaf-bare. I waited below an oak for nearly an hour." The smoky she-cat confessed. She regarded the wide-eyed warrior with veiled interest, "Perhaps try hunting down by the creek. Everything has to drink. If you don't feel like waiting for squirrels to deem descending from their warm nests a reasonable idea." she offered.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 12th, 2021, 12:37 PM
particles of stars

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

[ @Zero]

The russet brown cat approached Valleypaw, their yellow eyes gleaming. "So- ready for battle training?" Spiderlily asked, gesturing to the Training Cave. "Rember, we will be using sheathed claws."
Old January 12th, 2021, 03:44 PM

Mothmask stiffened as Aldershine moved closer. His breath on her fur made her shiver. G-goodness... is that what friends do? She thought, her eyes wandering up and away as heat crept it's way into her cheeks. She let him get in a few licks before glancing at his face to gauge his reaction. He... he doesn't seem to be embarrassed so... maybe this is alright. Steeling her nerves, she tried to relax as Aldershine helped groom her and nibbled at the dried mud on her paws. This might've been the first cat outside of her family that had groomed her. She kept her delight subdued inside, not wanting Aldershine to be uncomfortable.

She was so pleased she didn't even begin to hear him gag.

Luckily, the muck had dried quickly; it was falling off in flakes and chunks, making overall easy work of the removal. "Oh, I was... looking for... something... to eat." She said, her words ceasing everytime she licked at the mud. Mothmask paused, looking down at the little pile of debris her and Aldershine had going. "I feel like a snake; i'm shedding." She commented, poking a chunk with her paw.
@littlefox