Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:00 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 08:59 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:52 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 08:37 AM

Old May 6th, 2020, 03:06 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Maplekit hissed. "Look, you possibly can't have wounds that deep! Thorns are small!" he protested. Then, he whipped around to glare at Silentkit. "Did you put them there?" he growled.
@Puddletail
@Elementals

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Maplekit hissed. "Look, you possibly can't have wounds that deep! Thorns are small!" he protested. Then, he whipped around to glare at Silentkit. "Did you put them there?" he growled.
@Puddletail
@Elementals
Silentkit shook his head in fear, "No! They were there when I check on the bedding. I-I wanted to make sure everyone's bedding was free of harmful things like these thorns..."Silentkit had never been scolded in his life besides Somekit insulting him. Silentkit dug his tiny claws into the rock to avoid crying.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:36 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Thistlestep could smell the infection lingering on Warblerpaw from a dozen fox-lengths away..

And he didn't like it. He knew Warblerpaw had gone to the medicine cat den for treatment, and the fact he still had an infection was.. concerning to say the least. So he didn't want to go to Otterstone over this.

Luckily enough, he didn't think he had to-- not when his little brother was the medicine cat apprentice. It didn't take long for Thistlestep to hunt him down, either. "Hey Fawn, real quick!" He wanted to get his attention.. "Do you know anything good for stopping infections? And maybe what it looks like, I'm not too..." he waved his paw awkwardly, "uh, familiar? with the plant stuff."

[ @Dipper ]
If they'd had herbs in the storage, Fawnsqueak would've been in the den trying to memorize them but in the absence of visual aids, all he had was staring at the reed wall and going through what he knew over and over. It felt like he'd never get the hang of this, and he had no clue how the very successful medicine cats like Coyotesnarl could rattle it off like second nature.

Fawnsqueak was in the middle of the more specialized set when he saw Thistlestep and brightened slightly, grin falling lopsided as he remembered things were kind of different now. That was underscored when he jumped straight into asking for herbs that'd combat infections. "Oh.. uh, chervil," he said immediately, "that one is supposed to be super effective, but maybe it's harder to find? I don't know." He couldn't recall seeing it in the territory but probably hadn't known what to look for. In an attempt to give Thistlestep something more practical, he said, "Marigold-- you know what that looks like, right? That'd work too, and it's basically everywhere. But, uh, if you have an infection you might want to go to the den so we can look at it closer instead of treating it yourself.."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

If they'd had herbs in the storage, Fawnsqueak would've been in the den trying to memorize them but in the absence of visual aids, all he had was staring at the reed wall and going through what he knew over and over. It felt like he'd never get the hang of this, and he had no clue how the very successful medicine cats like Coyotesnarl could rattle it off like second nature.

Fawnsqueak was in the middle of the more specialized set when he saw Thistlestep and brightened slightly, grin falling lopsided as he remembered things were kind of different now. That was underscored when he jumped straight into asking for herbs that'd combat infections. "Oh.. uh, chervil," he said immediately, "that one is supposed to be super effective, but maybe it's harder to find? I don't know." He couldn't recall seeing it in the territory but probably hadn't known what to look for. In an attempt to give Thistlestep something more practical, he said, "Marigold-- you know what that looks like, right? That'd work too, and it's basically everywhere. But, uh, if you have an infection you might want to go to the den so we can look at it closer instead of treating it yourself.."
Thistlestep noticed Fawn's expression fall and made a quiet note to take him out once he was done with Warblerpaw for today. He seemed.. stressed, maybe? Miserable for sure. A hunting trip away from everything might help, at least for a little bit to get his mind off things.

"Chervil... I don't know what that is." The name itself was completely unfamiliar to him.. though he was never one to pay attention to herbs. "Marigold's the yellow flower thing, right?" Thistlestep was pretty sure he knew where a patch of that was. "Uh, well I'm not the one with the infection but Warblerpaw already visited the medicine cat den. A moon ago, I think? And it's back in his wounds, I don't really know what's going on in there but I'd rather avoid having this continue if I can clean it out and give it something to stop the infection myself. With all the injured cats who.. weren't treated by her, I dunno if I want him near her for a long while." Fawn was fine, he was just unwilling to trust the well-being of his apprentice to a cat who already botched it.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:42 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Maplekit growled. "You seem scared. Well, you know what scares me?" he said darkly, his pupils turning to slits. "Berrypaw has a big secret. Who knows what it is? I know it's big because of the way she's acting. Now I'll just get away from you two," he growled, annoyed that there were now two cats, one that was carrying a secret, and one who found thorns and was ALSO a kit. @Puddletail @Elementals

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:44 PM
work is never done

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post
-- @BILL. --
After making sure Owlflight was in safe paws in the medicine cats den Brightwhisker made a note to check in with Lampreypaw after he reported to Lionstar. With that in mind, the worn out, ruffled tom scanned the area for Lionstar in hopes he can get this report done swiftly.
At the rumpled sight of Brightwhisker, Lionstar looked at the tom curiously as he came into the clearing. "What happened?"

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:44 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
Fuzzy sat there and waited. The tom--- Lionstar, would tell him what to do.
@BILL.
As Pebblepudge made his awkward departure, Lionstar turned his disinterested gaze on the old tom. "I hope you have something you can offer my Clan, because I generally do not accept free-loaders." It was a warning for the loner-- if he came here to have an easy life, that would not be an option when he did nothing to provide for the Clan.

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

As Pebblepudge made his awkward departure, Lionstar turned his disinterested gaze on the old tom. "I hope you have something you can offer my Clan, because I generally do not accept free-loaders." It was a warning for the loner-- if he came here to have an easy life, that would not be an option when he did nothing to provide for the Clan.
"I can hunt for a while yet, and help with kits when I get too old to hunt. I came here because I'm getting a bit old, and I thought that your clan might help." Fuzzy said in a respectful tone.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:51 PM
GONE

Quote:
"Are you excited?"
"I guess" Dogkit told Foxpaw. He yawned and looked up at her. "Do you know anywhere I can sleep?" He asked his friend.

@Mentallyunstable
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:51 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

At the rumpled sight of Brightwhisker, Lionstar looked at the tom curiously as he came into the clearing. "What happened?"

Brightwhisker sighed at the sight of Lionstar and walked up to him before taking a shaky seat.

"During our patrol at saltmeadow marsh we encountered a fox. Owlflight took the brunt of the attack, I just left him in the care of Otterstone and Fawnsqueak. I was able to chace it off and it crossed into Shadowclan territory. Thankfully, Lamperypaw was unharmed." he reported.