Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:15 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2018, 04:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Suspiciousmindz

' 'good to know my beautiful face wasn't ruined in my dreadful accident' ' she said with cheesy sort of laugher following it. look at his charming lil smile, and his endless amounts of fur, I guess I've never been close enough to notice how fluffy he was. That's kind of funny to think of. She began to lick down the uneven tufts of fur on her chest and belly to resume her groomed state, Her eyes temporarily focused on herself and not the ginger tomcat. Her head raised back up and her eyes fluttered in an almost shocked way ' 'are you relating me to a clumsy kitten?' ' she asked looking up at him before letting out another laugh ' ' I would love to see you fall as gracefully down that hill as I did!' ' she replied with a playful smile as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2018, 11:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade smiled at the molly. "Actually I'm pretty sure you won't die if I teach you how to hunt," He purred. Unlike teaching a fish how to breath out of water it wasn't possible for someone to die learning to hunt, unless something bad ended up happening. But that was just bad luck. If you took a fish out of water it would die in about a minute. You could not teach a fish to breath out of water, you can teach a cat to hunt. It was strange how Fawnfern seemed so concerned and shy at the prospect of learning to hunt, but then again like other clan cats he had learned how to hunt at 6 moons. "Oh Fawn, now you're just being negative," He said, "I'm sure you'll learn how to hunt easily." The truth was Weaselshade had no idea what the difficulty level was going to be, he had had two apprentices and teaching them to hunt was easy enough, but they weren't about two moons younger than him. "You can tell me whenever you feel up for learning," Weaselshade said trying to sound as normal as possible, though the conversation was very, very awkward.
“I was being sarcastic.” Fawnfern said, giving the tom a gentle amused look that crossed her features. “Technically I was saying that it would be impossible to teach me how to hunt.” Like it would be impossible to teach a fish how to breathe out of water. Although, Weaselshade seemed to have faith in her — even if it might had been a fake type of faith, it was nice to know that someone had faith in her. Instead of just belittling her, he was helping her. She flicked her tail, pinning her ears down to her head, “...I suppose I’m being a bit grey, aren’t I? Need a reason to get out the old mundane. I just didn’t have in mind that hunting would be it.” She chuckled lightly, her shoulders slumped for a moment. She bent down to stretch, wanting to make sure every muscle in her bone was ready to embarrass themselves. She didn’t really believe that it would be quite easy for her to achieve, but who said she couldn’t try? She tilted her head a bit wondering why all a sudden Weaselshade wanted to hang out with her? Didn’t he have other friends that he could cater to? Albeit, she appreciated the company — not many cats took their time to conversate with her, and it got a bit lonely. But, even she could see the awkwardness within the tom, and she looked down for a moment, studying her paws. She didn’t want anything to be awkward with him — she wanted him to spend time with her because he wanted to not because he saw her passing by, seemingly bored himself and decided to bother her. Fawnfern shook her head once more, clearing her ghosts out before she peered back up at the tom, shyly bouncing on her paws, “Perhaps, a quick lesson now? Teach me the basics?”
Old July 5th, 2018, 12:34 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The calico she-cat flicked her tail absentmindedly, her gaze focused on the tom in front of her. At his words, she glanced at him skeptically. "'Fiddle with'?" This feline was evidently not very normal, whatever normal was. He had obviously been associated with that supposed structure she had crushed on her way over. The last phrase made her laugh a little bit. "The way you flinched when I came over says otherwise."

Cloudedpaw flattened his ears at her question. Well, indirect question was a better way to describe it. He felt she had said the words as if she didn’t even know what they meant. What do cats do with their brains these days? Honestly sometimes I think I’m the only intelligent one in the forest.. mice can be smarter than some of these cats sometimes. He simply continued to watch her as she talked to him. Cloudedpaw looked at her the way he would look at structures he built. Trying to pry inside to see what was wrong with it, and how he could fix it. Everything was logical for the light-colored tomcat. His emotions, any emotions, were a foreign concept, something beyond the apprentice’s reach.
“I only flinched because..” Here he hesitated. What should he tell her? He knew that telling her straight up “he didn’t like social interaction” would most likely hurt her. He’d had experiences with it in the past. But he wasn’t going to lie either. Lying was a sign of poor intellect. “Because I’m not the best when.... it comes to... interacting with... things other than..... things like... rocks.” Cloudedpaw struggled to get the words out, to form them together. Usually he would be able to have a sentence out of his maw in a few seconds, but with another cat around, his brain was whirring, thinking, trying to understand someone. Something his brain couldn’t seem to handle.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Fuzzyfeline

"Don't worry about anything. Believe in StarClan too because they set this path out for you, I just helped get you where you were going," he replied, getting to his paws and walking up to the she-cat. He stopped beside her, giving her a small nudge. The touchy side of his personality came out as his fluffy tail wrapped around her shoulders gently, almost as if he were offering a hug. The orange tabby even tightened his tail a little before letting it slide off her shoulders again. "You'd never be able to bother me, Buttercupbreeze, that's what I'm here for. You can always come to me with your concerns," he gave the she-cat a light-hearted smile.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 6th, 2018, 03:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Better luck on your next go around," he commented with a light-hearted smile once he was in earshot of the she-cat. The leader walked towards her until he was at a comfortable distance from her. His tail tip twitched in the grass as he sat down and properly greeted her. "We haven't spoken in a while and I noticed you on your hunt. Just wanted to stop by and ask how you were doing these days. Or if you wanted to team up for hunting at all," he spoke happily. The leader always tried to act happy around his warriors. It was the right thing to do.
Cocoafluff let out a sigh, though her whiskers twitched in amusement. “Hares are much too athletic for my liking,” she remarked, returning the smile. “Indeed,” she murmured quietly as the tabby tom made a comment on how long it had been since they’d last spoken. The warrior could hardly remember their last conversation and could only pick out snippets of it. “Well then, I’m doing quite alright. Everything is pretty normal,” Cocoafluff responded. Despite the current clan tensions, the she-cat thought that everything was generally quite the same. The clan was moving on with life as usual and there hadn’t been a battle in at least a moon or two so Cocoafluff regarded this as normal.

“A hunt?” Her ears perked up at the mention of the word hunt. “A hunt would be great,” she grinned. “Many paws make light work so we’ll easily be able to catch something. And after that miss, I could do with a successful catch to lift my self-esteem,” Cocoafluff purred. She wasn’t really that upset about her fail, but it would certainly lift her spirits if she actually caught something.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 7th, 2018, 08:35 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Celestial
[Might be a bit short. I'm not that good at starter posts ^^']

A black and white she-cat sat in a quiet part of the camp clearing, a scowl resting upon her face as usual. In front of her lay a pile of bones, shaven of the flesh that once clung onto them and stained red from the blood. Winterwisp ran her tongue over her teeth, licking away any red colouring on her teeth.
The warrior was sitting by herself (as she normally would) enjoying a meal by herself. Alone again, she thought. She didn’t feel particularly sad or happy at this thought. By now, Winterwisp had gotten used to eating by herself. At first, no one had wanted to eat with her for no apparent reason, but nowadays, no one wanted to eat with her because she made herself a simply unpleasant cat to be around. She didn’t mind though….not much at least. It was a little boring if she were to be honest. She couldn’t remember ever being able to sit down with a clanmate and have a civil conversation. Since a young age, Winterwisp had already become a bitter cat and she knew it. She had put any hope of being nice behind her and kept to what she was best at; shoving other cats away from her. Perhaps one day the warrior would try and change, try and become a better cat. But for now she was happy to put up with the lonely life she was living. She had been living like this for so long that she had forgotten what it was like to be happy. She had thought about not letting her life go to total waste and actually trying to do something about her misery, but the question was, did she really want to open herself up again? Do I really want to open up to the cats who pushed me away first? Winterwisp stared out across the clearing to see cats laughing and talking with each other. No. They were all having fun and being friendly by the looks of it, but no one had come up to her and tried to invite her over. It just wasn’t the life for her. The warrior honestly couldn’t imagine herself being nice either.

Now finished with her meal, she pushed the pile of bones aside so that she could deal with it later. She lowered herself towards the ground, using the long blades of grass to cushion her body. She rested her chin on her paws, which were crossed over. Her pale green hues stared out into the distance, her mouth a thin line on her face. She never smiled. The closest she ever went to a smile was a straight line.
The sun was just a bit past the middle, meaning that the afternoon would be approaching soon and she would have to leave to go hunting soon. She didn’t have to go hunting, but it wasn’t as if she had anything else to do. She hadn’t been assigned anything to do later so she had the rest of the day to herself, to do as she pleased. The warrior wasn’t the type to go about playing pranks on her clanmates and waste her time in such a stupid manner. Plus, she doubted that her clanmates would laugh with her if she pranked them. Winterwisp wasn’t popular among her clanmates so they’d probably just be mad, no matter how funny it’d be. The she-cat considered herself too mature to be playing pranks anyway. She’d already grown up and her brain had matured long ago, now wasn’t the time to suddenly be childish again.
Growling at herself, the she-cat pushed her thoughts away. She was here to relax! Not get distracted by everything she wanted to forget about. Winterwisp was (surprisingly) in a good mood. At least, a better mood than usual. She wasn’t happy. No, she had basically lost the ability to be happy. She was content with her life. Why? She wasn’t too sure. Perhaps she hadn’t had to snap at anyone for getting in her way yet. Oh wait no, that wasn’t right. She’d hissed at one of the elders when they’d pushed past her on her way to the fresh kill pile. But other than that, she found that she hadn’t to be as violent as usual. It was strange to be honest, Winterwisp found that she always had to snap at least two cats every day. It wasn’t a normal day if she didn’t. She hadn’t had an abnormal day in forever.

( Mines kinda short too )

A large bulky frame pushed themselves through the entrance of the Warriors den, dark charcoal grey fur snagging on its woven edges as he passed by. The almost sour scent of sleeping cats was washed away by the brisk air of midday as it brushed back his whiskers. The dark grey tom batted his eyelashes at the sunlight as it reached its peak and shone down furiously onto his back causing instant discomfort. As windclan neared the cusp of newleaf he understood that vaguely it was going to get even warmer and the days even longer, it meant he would be more prone to night hunting and later evening activities, although it seemed as though even then he most likely couldn't escape the intense heat that would soon come. He stepped out fully into
the evening allowing himself a minute to have his eyes adjust. He dropped down onto his forelegs allowing all his muscles to grow taut with a lavish stretch before sluggishly moving off to get a meal. Half of him wanted nothing more but to curl up in his nest again and sleep til the sun disappeared but part of him understood that it most likely wasn't going to happen, he had hunting to tend to. The Tom bent his neck and plucked a blackbird aimbly from the pile clasping it between his teeth. As he turned to settle down winterwisp came into view, the black and white she cat he had seen quite a few times all alone. He had caught her name briefly muttered through conversation of others and he could understand why, the permanent scowl previewed on her face shot a shiver right down his spine and off his tail. With his blackbird still clasped between his jaws he padded across the camp his tail waving gently behind him. From the look of her she was about ready to claw his eyes out for coming near, although he didn't mind. No matter how angry he'd count on her being nobody deserves to sit alone.

He aprouced from the side his tail waving gently in the light breeze that stirred the dirt and greening grass of the camp. For a brief moment he was stopped just a few foxlengths away contemplating the choice to go over and strike up conversation, finally going wit his gut the charcoal grey tom glanced from side to side before coming up beside her and without invitation sat himself down. At first feeling quite uncomfortable and not to sure of himself he swept his tail around his paws setting down his blackbird a moment later. "quite warm today isn't it?" he said calmly allowing his plume of a tail to tuck beneath his chest. He expected a quick and harsh return from the black and white she cat, but he was prepared to sit through this interaction wether or not it was tough. The discomfort of loneliness would be to great for him to bear.
Now that he thought of it, he had always struggled with the lack of inclusion throughout his youth and it seemed important to him now more than ever. It wasn't hard to recognize the she, she had always say in the camp with nothing but a scowl and a hostile glare that could melt anyone that happened to glance her way, or so he had observed on every other occasion.
He settled his blackbird between his large paws and began to pluck feathers gently out with his teeth his orange Amber eyes focused very closely as he pulled away the cartilage, placing it in a neat pile beside him removing it delicately from the flesh which he soon dug into, having taken note of her already pre disposed pile of cleaned bones. His incisors nipped the skin quite easily and began to dig in, pressing his muzzle up against its punctured side. Anticipating her response he raised his head back up to focus his attenion back on her for a few moments, drawing his tongue around his leathery lips as he studied her closely.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

“I was being sarcastic.” Fawnfern said, giving the tom a gentle amused look that crossed her features. “Technically I was saying that it would be impossible to teach me how to hunt.” Like it would be impossible to teach a fish how to breathe out of water. Although, Weaselshade seemed to have faith in her — even if it might had been a fake type of faith, it was nice to know that someone had faith in her. Instead of just belittling her, he was helping her. She flicked her tail, pinning her ears down to her head, “...I suppose I’m being a bit grey, aren’t I? Need a reason to get out the old mundane. I just didn’t have in mind that hunting would be it.” She chuckled lightly, her shoulders slumped for a moment. She bent down to stretch, wanting to make sure every muscle in her bone was ready to embarrass themselves. She didn’t really believe that it would be quite easy for her to achieve, but who said she couldn’t try? She tilted her head a bit wondering why all a sudden Weaselshade wanted to hang out with her? Didn’t he have other friends that he could cater to? Albeit, she appreciated the company — not many cats took their time to conversate with her, and it got a bit lonely. But, even she could see the awkwardness within the tom, and she looked down for a moment, studying her paws. She didn’t want anything to be awkward with him — she wanted him to spend time with her because he wanted to not because he saw her passing by, seemingly bored himself and decided to bother her. Fawnfern shook her head once more, clearing her ghosts out before she peered back up at the tom, shyly bouncing on her paws, “Perhaps, a quick lesson now? Teach me the basics?”

Weaselshade snorted. "I'm not that dumb Fawnfern," Weaselshade said, "I know what you meant and it will not be impossible to teach you how to hunt." The tom knew that he sounded grumpy, and he hoped that he wasn't upsetting the molly too much by sounding so rude and grumpy. He had faith in her but she was being very negative, any cat could learn to hunt. It was instinct. Former kittypets learned to hunt all the time, Fawnfern was no different than the rest, they came and the learned, she just needed to be more willing to learn. "Okay then, A small lesson is fine," He smiled at the molly as he spoke, "Watch me," Weaselshade dropped into a hunting crouch and stalked forward, his tail straight out behind him. He bunched his muscles, and propelled himself forward, he landed right where he had planned. "First we can work on the hunting crouch, you try exactly what I just did," He said warmly. With his apprentices he was rather strict about things like the hunting crouch, but since he had grown to know Fawnfern so well it was hard to be like that. Plus, she was a full grown cat.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 7th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"long, but worth it i suppose." they mewed humbly. they werent fond of having to go across almost every clan border to train so many cats, but it was worth it in the end. they looked around the den. they had never been to windclan before. it smelled different, looked different, even some different herbs since they grew in certain climates and environments. "i want to know what you know regarding your training, just so i dont repeat myself to you." they didnt know how far oriolepaw was in his training, he could be almost done or know nothing for all daydream knew, they didnt keep tabs on windclan.

Oriolepaw nodded, she didn't have to travel but she imagined it was long and stressful. Her focus easily diverted, the molly nodded eagerly when Daydream spoke again. "Before he passed away Surgestorm taught me the traveling herbs, but that was it," She said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice, she knew she was rather behind on her training, and she wasn't proud of it. She wished that her mentor was in her clan so that they could teach her all the time. Pushing the feeling of annoyance and loss aside Oriolepaw turned her gaze to look down at her paws.
Old July 7th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

{This is open for anyone to reply to!}

A low growl of annoyance rumbled out of Egretpaw's throat as he sat there, staring around the clearing, his paws working at the ground anxiously. There was no one for him to talk to, no one for him to bully, no one for him to snap at. He didn't know where his mentor was, and he didn't exactly have friends. He could go into the nursery and start picking on some of the kits, but the last time he did that he had to deal with a queen, actually scratch that, several queens. As much as he enjoyed their squeals and cries, it was frustrating having to deal with their mothers who always seemed so over protective of them.

Halfheartedly the all white tom would tear into the mouse he had brought over, not eating it but simply tearing at it. Clumps of fur and then flesh would be pried away before he starting snapping off bits of the bone as well before it was an unrecognizable pile hardly able to be eaten. The blood of the creature faintly caked on his paws and muzzle. Today was going to be a boring day, he could just tell now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Suspiciousmindz

' 'good to know my beautiful face wasn't ruined in my dreadful accident' ' she said with cheesy sort of laugher following it. look at his charming lil smile, and his endless amounts of fur, I guess I've never been close enough to notice how fluffy he was. That's kind of funny to think of. She began to lick down the uneven tufts of fur on her chest and belly to resume her groomed state, Her eyes temporarily focused on herself and not the ginger tomcat. Her head raised back up and her eyes fluttered in an almost shocked way ' 'are you relating me to a clumsy kitten?' ' she asked looking up at him before letting out another laugh ' ' I would love to see you fall as gracefully down that hill as I did!' ' she replied with a playful smile as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

"I wouldn't have to worry about any bruises or a messy though," he winked towards her, not minding the fact that she was grooming herself. He took those moments to glance around the territory and ensure they were the only ones around this are. So far, so good. Blazingstar didn't have to worry about intruders. Lately, he'd been paranoid about that. His hues eventually fixated back onto the she-cat. "Only because this fluff will protect me. It's practically invincible and it always looks kind of messy so I never have to worry," he laughed a little bit. While the pelt had it's benefits, it also had downfalls. Like if he were to get wet when it rained... or the heat of the green-leaf sun. He would catch clumps of fur falling out from shedding and the mouthfuls of fur were unpleasant sometimes. @Celestial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Cocoafluff let out a sigh, though her whiskers twitched in amusement. “Hares are much too athletic for my liking,” she remarked, returning the smile. “Indeed,” she murmured quietly as the tabby tom made a comment on how long it had been since they’d last spoken. The warrior could hardly remember their last conversation and could only pick out snippets of it. “Well then, I’m doing quite alright. Everything is pretty normal,” Cocoafluff responded. Despite the current clan tensions, the she-cat thought that everything was generally quite the same. The clan was moving on with life as usual and there hadn’t been a battle in at least a moon or two so Cocoafluff regarded this as normal.

“A hunt?” Her ears perked up at the mention of the word hunt. “A hunt would be great,” she grinned. “Many paws make light work so we’ll easily be able to catch something. And after that miss, I could do with a successful catch to lift my self-esteem,” Cocoafluff purred. She wasn’t really that upset about her fail, but it would certainly lift her spirits if she actually caught something.

"That's good, it's good to hear clan life is finally getting back to normal. Hopefully, it stays that way for a while," he commented back, his ears twitching a little. Moving on to the topic of hunting, the tom nodded his head a little at her response. "A team hunt will end successfully, hares can't escape two cats if we plan it just right," he spoke with a happier tone now. His paws itched to race the moors again. That was something the leader hadn't done in a while and he felt the need to be a true WindClanner again. A good hunt will refresh him and make the itch in his paws go away. It would be perfect. "We'll probably have to try something not on a hill though. Something more flat so we can see it run properly," he stated, his golden gaze glazing over a little in thought.
@Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 13th, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
Closed Thread