Today 11:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Berrypaw had had enough of this annoying furball. "If you want to get away from us, go ahead for all I care!" She turned away and tapped Silentkit with her tail, making a gesture for him to follow him somewhere else. Somewhere Maplekit wouldn't be. "Come on, that mouse-brain isn't worth our time," the molly mewed, padding towards the apprentices' den. "We can have a chat inside here." And with that, she padded into the den, waiting to see if Silentkit would follow.

@Elementals
Silentkit decided to follow Berrypaw into the den and tilted his head in confusion. Why would he tell me to follow him? he thought as he padded into the den.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:12 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

When no one was looking, Maplekit stalked out of the nursery, prowling near the leader's den. Berrypaw seems dangerous... she broke me and Fernkit's half friendship and said she had a secret..! he thought, outraged.

(eee)
Old May 6th, 2020, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

He trailed behind Shad- Sunpetal, he chastised himself for forgetting, trying to keep up with her loping gait as they moved farther into the territory. When she finally stopped and showed him into a clearing with many, many cats, he balked a little before quickly following her to a golden cat, who she called Lionstar.
So this was him. He barely reached the other tom's shoulder and suddenly Kricket felt a little self conscious. He squinted a bit. "Erm, hi. I'm interested in joining your clan," he murmured, a little unsure what else to say. He glanced to Sunpetal again.
@BILL. @Chasepaw

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 6th, 2020, 08:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Eyeing her paw, Troutspring blinked at her in concern. "Oh--would you rather let that heal first? I was going to take you on a tour of the territory, and maybe do some hunting afterwards, but we can wait if you need that."

Badgerpaw shook her head vigorously, "N-no! I'm f-fine!" she squeaked. She really needed to go somewhere out of camp! She just wanted to get away from all the new cats for a moment.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 6th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Badgerpaw shook her head vigorously, "N-no! I'm f-fine!" she squeaked. She really needed to go somewhere out of camp! She just wanted to get away from all the new cats for a moment.
"...Okay," mewed the tom. He thought for a moment, then flicked his tail, turning and indicating for her to follow.
Old May 6th, 2020, 08:25 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(This is gonna be placed before Owl got his injury during a patrol for reference.)

Padding out of the warriors den in the morning, Owlflight had no urge to train his new apprentice. It had to be done though, and instead of fun, it felt like a chore. Coming over to the apprentice den with ruffled fur, he stuck his head in and poked Greenpaw. "Training. Meet me outside or we aren't training." He spoke coldly and flat. Backing out of the den, he padded towards the entrance to camp, not waiting to Greenpaw to catch up.
@Greenleap
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 6th, 2020, 08:28 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
(This is gonna be placed before Owl got his injury during a patrol for reference.)

Padding out of the warriors den in the morning, Owlflight had no urge to train his new apprentice. It had to be done though, and instead of fun, it felt like a chore. Coming over to the apprentice den with ruffled fur, he stuck his head in and poked Greenpaw. "Training. Meet me outside or we aren't training." He spoke coldly and flat. Backing out of the den, he padded towards the entrance to camp, not waiting to Greenpaw to catch up.
@Greenleap
What was up with this guy? He was so... unhappy... This made greenpaw unhappy, too. She quietly bounded toward her mentor.
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:12 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw wandered around the clearing looking for someone to talk to.

(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite loved being fine. Honestly, he was just so perfectly goodie right now. It wasn't like all his friends could die in the raid. Or Riverclan could be attacked while he was attacking ShadowClan. No,, no of course not. He casted an glance towards the entrance of the camp-- where the guards were posted. Wormbite wished they could just get rid of ShadowClan. Forever.

He furrowed his brows-- slowly sinking back into his thoughts until Shimmeringpool yanked him out before it was too late. "Oh, " Wormbite blinked. Good. Great. He tilted his head, "How is your apprentice? They are not displaying any signs of possible evilness.. are they?" He squinted his eyes. Little ones were,, something. Considering this batch of apprentices were tinier than usual, the tom had his worries.

Never know when you may make another evil era leader. Yknow…?
Shimmeringpool furrowed her invisible eyebrows, her talk with Fawnsqeak rose up. Just her age... The silver and white molly was not sure how to answer her brother's question. "Berrypaw seems good. I'm a little hesitant because she can be demanding and rude at times but I was worried until Fawnsqueak said that it was her age and she'll grow out of it." Shrugging the molly dug at the ground for a moment. "How is yours?"
It still surprised the molly that Lionstar gave her and Wormbite an apprentice when they were barely warriors.
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:45 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
I'd like to see it try! the Molly joked. A playful glint came into her eyes as a leaf spiralled down, and she batted it with her brown paw.Eventually she lost her concentration and it fell to the ground, blending in with the dirt

Mossypaw tried to hold back a laugh but failed very miserably and burst out chuckling at the thought of a mouse trying to take Finchpaw's tongue. Rolling on his back as well and staring up to the sky, watching the leaf dance in the air. "So come on spill it. What is wrong with our clanmates? What holds you back from chatting?" Turning his head to look at his best friend and started to playfully touch her face. "Ha! Now you got dirt everywhere!" Proudly stating the obvious.
Closed Thread