Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM

Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Sore watched as his "new mentor" comes forward, trying to look like a big tough guy. After an introduction and dramatic effects, the dreamer can't hold a big yellow smile that formed on his cracked lips. "Scarface?! Pfftt," he howled with deep laughter. "and that thunder too! HAHAHA!!"
The apprentice was barely letting scarlet tears flow in his eyes and down to his cheeks. "You old cats are so funny when at your vainy and arrogantion ways." Sore smirked.
@FlameQueen

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; March 3rd, 2020 at 09:27 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@vermin

Crowshadow nudged the tom in front of her, her midnight-blue eyes brighter than anything else in the dark mass of shadows. "Psst, Cowpaw! Wake up, it's time for training!" She flicked her tail. We don't get any fighters anymore.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 12th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:35 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@vermin

Crowshadow nudged the tom in front of her, her midnight-blue eyes brighter than anything else in the dark mass of shadows. "Psst, Cowpaw! Wake up, it's time for training!" She flicked her tail. We don't get any fighters anymore.
Cowpaw slumped into a deep sleep spiraling in darkness as his body felt like it was floating. A distant voice called out his name, ringing out louder and louder until his eyes shot open. "H-Huh?" Scrambling up, turning right and left then circled around. This is not Shadowclan's apprentice den. "Did I walked in my sleep again?" he whimpered looking up at the odd tom he'd assume to be a Shadowclan warrior helping him out. The spotted feline's fur prickled as a wave of chill sent through his body and froze his heart. It's happening again...he feels scared. But, why? He's with a warrior and is safe. "T-Training? I thought Nettlespark was my mentor...unless, I get two mentors!" he mewed, eagerness shimmer in his big green eyes. How lucky he is! "It kinda smells here though and very stuffy. Humid. And too dark, can we start in the morning?" he complained, tipping his head.

Last edited by tye; April 12th, 2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Cowpaw slumped into a deep sleep spiraling in darkness as his body felt like it was floating. A distant voice called out his name, ringing out louder and louder until his eyes shot open. "H-Huh?" Scrambling up, turning right and left then circled around. This is not Shadowclan's apprentice den. "Did I walked in my sleep again?" he whimpered looking up at the odd tom he'd assume to be a Shadowclan warrior helping him out. The spotted feline's fur prickled as a wave of chill sent through his body and froze his heart. It's happening again...he feels scared. But, why? He's with a warrior and is safe. "T-Training? I thought Nettlespark was my mentor...unless, I get two mentors!" he mewed, eagerness shimmer in his big green eyes. How lucky he is! "It kinda smells here though and very stuffy. Humid. And too dark, can we start in the morning?" he complained, tipping his head.
"Why wouldn't you want to learn to fight in the dark...?" Crowshadow replied smoothly, padding around the apprentice and scrutinizing him. "Don't you think.. it'd give you an advantage over your enemies? And the smell can give you endurance, so you can ignore the filthiness of other clans scents."
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:01 PM
another level

The cat's words looped around him coldly like a coiling snake sending a shiver down his spine. A forceful smile abrupt from his maw, trying to shove away dark thoughts of the coyotes yipping glee in the shadows with their mocking wide toothy grins. Hurting his family..or...use to be. Image of Cherrypaw and other apprentices stepping up to the plate assisting to the best of their abilities while he cowered in fear and shame. "That sounds cool! Heh..heh.." Filthiness? His words confused him. "I-I guess- yeah! I want to be brave too.." his smile crumbled to a sad pout, staring down at the strange grassy earth. "I am ashamed," his tone for the first sounded serious and distressed, releasing a dump of emotions. "I only make things worse but I try to be good! I really do.."
@TeamRiverRipple
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Smile, she said.

Crowshadow sat down beside the apprentice, her "comforting" smile not quite reaching her eyes. "And that's why I'm here. You want to change that, don't you? You want to be better, don't you?" She seemed to to swell, radiating raw energy. "You want to be brave? Let me teach you. Let me show you all the things you want to be, and how to be them. Just... trust me." She cooled down, looking deep into the apprentices eyes. "Trust me.."

@vermin
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:29 PM
another level

"Mm, okay!" Her comforting words triggered a rumble in his throat. They sounded weird but very nice! "Yes, help me please!" not wasting a second longer, his eyes trembled in pure innocence. He wants to be braver and stronger!
@TeamRiverRipple

Last edited by tye; April 12th, 2020 at 09:30 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Smile, she said.

A small purr rumbled in Crowshadow's throat. "No need to look so innocent, my friend. Now, why don't we prepare for a bit of battle training, just to get started?" She stood up, her tail lashing. "Show me what you know."

@vermin
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:16 PM
another level

Cowpaw tipped his head with a questioning stare. What I know? Know what? Hm... oh! ..Oh. Quicksilver was suppose to teach me somethings but..I-I don't remember. The only thing he's good at is chasing butterflies and playing with his frog buddies. Reality settled down like stone on his chest feeling a slight panic at how little he knows. How useless he is. A flashing image of apprentices rising from the ranks walked in front of him while he stood in the dark. Just like what happened when Windclan was attacked by coyotes. The spotted tom breathing turned erratical as he hunched down, staring at the warrior with watery eyes as if he'll cry at any minute. "...I don't know how to fight," he admitted, averting his gaze to the ground briefly before looking up with a small twinkle in his eye. "B-But I know how to play tag! And I'm really really fast. Like, really quick." Cowpaw displayed his agility by running lapse around her, skidding to a stop in front of the dark warrior. "And I'm good at making friends. You're my friend, aren't you? Ah, I forgot to ask your name!"
@TeamRiverRipple
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Smile, she said.

Crowshadow smiled at the apprentice, her insides crumpling with rage. THIS is what they give me to work with?! "I'll tell you that later. Why don't we have a little mock battle?" @vermin