Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old December 8th, 2023, 08:07 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Hog Strike
Perking up at the sound of his name, Hog Strike mentally prepared himself for the patrol. Bedside's the patrol, he didn't have much thought on the whole alliance, unfortunately Hog Strike was that of a sheep marching along with whatever high ranks say. Supposedly that's how it's supposed to be right? There wasn't any harm in being a sheep from time to time anyway. Hog Strike also couldn't help wonder why everyone was in such an uproar with the shadowclan-windclan alliance, Hog strike was just thrilled for a chance to get away from the threat of those uncanny vermin. He tried not to seem meek as he shuffled a little where he sat, hoping there would be no more loud shouting..

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 8th, 2023, 08:21 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail wisely shut up

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:01 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Breezefire looked to the sky for a long moment, though her shoulders still held ridged tension, the fur along her body began to lie flat. Either it was her old age getting to her and causing her to think irrationally, or maybe there was some form of wisdom to her choice

"I trust you will make the right choice Twilightstar. I trust your words and you are the clan leader" She lowered her head respectfully before looking up, her eyes staring up at her leader with a soft yet firey expression

"I cast my vote to the alliance with shadowclan"
Old December 9th, 2023, 04:54 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Spottedpaw couldn't help but purr that she was now on her road to becoming a warrior. She was a little worried when she heard that her mentor was a warrior that she never talked to. What troubled her was that she didn't know if they were kind or at least nice enough to not say anything rude right to her face. That would be ridiculous that someone who was supposed to train her about clan relation and how to be a fine warrior wouldn't know how to teach manners. Spottedpaw, calm down it was going to be alright. "Congratulations Mintpaw, Caterpillarpaw Snakepaw and Nightpaw, I hope all our training makes us fine warriors" Spottedpaw whispered to her peers next to her.

With that Spottedkit went over to meet her new mentor, Poppysong. She gave her mentor a purr and a gretting. "Hello Poppysong, I hope that we can train well together." Poppysong seemed like a sweet which made Spottedpaw smile gently before sitting next to her mentor. Then it was mentioned.

She could hear her heart in her ears. Not that checkup.. anything but that. They had lost so many good cats, then the wild accusations. It was a horrid day and Spottedpaw didn't want to think about it. No she wanted to find her new 'mommy' Firestorm to feel comforted. Maybe Firestorm as well wasn't feeling well hearing this brought back up. "Excuse me." Spottedpaw mumbled out before she walked over to Firestorm. She then gave the warrior a bump to her flank with her head. "We didn't know." She tried to comfort while wanting some comfort herself greedily.
@MangofDoom @Dark

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm flinched at Twilightstar’s mention of the checkups and the cats lost therein. She still couldn’t believe that Foxkit had died essentially on her watch. The fact that she told the young kit that everything was going to be okay and that she’d “be better in no time” really haunted her. It was as if every time she closed her eyes, the corpse of the young kit was there. It didn’t help any that a cat that she had once considered to be her friend (Berryfrost) had died during the event as well. She really hoped that Snowybreeze was okay…

At the sound of approaching footsteps and a greeting, the orange tabby turned to the young apprentice who had asked to be her daughter during the unfortunate event. She nodded at the younger she-cat’s words of comfort. ”... I’m sorry you had to see that,” She said softly. Then with a small smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes, she added ”Spots and I will figure things out I pro- yes.” She couldn’t bring herself to make another promise, not so soon after the last one that had turned out to be little more than a lie. Was Foxkit mad at her? Could she be forgiven for the grave sin of breaking a promise? She wasn’t quite sure, and honestly, though one may think her silly, she couldn’t bring herself to believe that she could.

When Twilightstar suggested forming an alliance with ShadowClan, the young she-cta was hesitant. She’d heard many things about the other clan over the course of her lifetime, and though she hadn’t personally experienced any of the problems. It was still a terrifying concept. Of course, some cats were more vocal about it than others leading to a lot of… issues, but she could hardly focus on that with the oncoming migraine that threatened to overwhelm her senses, so if Spottedpaw or Lightningstorm tried talking to her during this, she didn’t hear them.

Of course, more drama ensued when a queen decided it was time to give birth in the middle of a meeting? She cast a glance towards her companion who seemed to have a storm of her own brewing beneath her usual positive demeanor.

And then she exploded.

The “she” in this instance being the other member of the “-storm” duo. The fog in Frestorm’s head made it difficult to focus on the healer’s words, but she found herself staring – admiring how commanding the calico looked while she marched over and told the other cats off. She didn’t even know Spots could make scary faces like that. It was kind of cute~

The sound of her name caught her attention first, and then when those gorgeous blue eyes turned to look at her caused her to snap her out of her daydream. She felt her heart flutter in her chest as she realized that Spots was talking to her now. Sitting up with a slight smile, she listened to what the young healer had to say – unconsciously wishing for it to be something positive.

Her smile quickly soured as she heard what she was in charge of. ”Spots I don’thin-” Oh, she was already gone, thus killing any hope of an argument. She was familiar with burnet and moss, and she was fairly certain she’d be able to identify borage, but the main issue lied with the location that they’d be going. Twilight Falls. That’s where she had found the body a couple of moons ago. What if… What if there was another one there…? She shuddered at the thought. Spots had already gone off though so she couldn’t even ask to go somewhere else…

Rising to her paws – stumbling a bit due to the throbbing in her head – the orange tabby turned to Spottedpaw, offered her a slight smile and a short ”See you later~!” before following after Gingersplash. Ugh why was she going so fast! She probably hadn’t ever been shown burnet before, just what did she think she was going to accomplish!?

Grumbling as such under her breath, she hastened her pace (which wasn’t easy because she felt like she’d fall over at any moment). Curse her short legs and that damned stubborn warrior! Curse Spots for making her go to that dreadful place! And curse Azaleashine for choosing the worst time to have kits dammit!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune for Lightning mention @paris I am undoubtedly missing something from her, but I’m not reading all of that drama right now, can’t lie so I’ll edit later (hence the reason this is so late)]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 9th, 2023 at 04:57 AM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 09:52 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Rabbiteye had been quiet throughout the meeting, but now he spoke up. "I believe we should accept this alliance with ShadowClan."
//This is the perfect alliance!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old December 9th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare had been late to the meeting. She padded in, her gaze blazing with strength and sass. Oh? An alliance with Shadowclan. 'This will be fun! Vixenstare thought with a dangerous gleam in her eyes. 'Oh, to sink my claws into the flesh of a Thunderclan warrior~' "I volunteer to go next patrol!" She yowled and sat back down, her social anxiety working its was through her. 'Stars dammit.'

The molly looked around the crowd of cats with an amused gleam in her eyes. 'We're going to tear ourselves apart. How fun.'

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(55/100)

Whisperingpaw snapped his mouth shut. 'SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!' He thought to his voices, and they went silent. 'Do I actually want to kill them? Or is it the voices?' Whisperingpaw askes himself, his eyes flickering over to his mentor.
@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

There was satisfaction in being Similar Brained with the leader - that is, using the alliance as a way to soften damage inflicted upon the Clan. Scorchedfang heard the cats rallying against the mere concept of an alliance just moments before, but he truthfully found them to be very narrow minded and blind.

It seemed to him, Twilightstar was the cat who had taken and dealt with the brunt of ShadowClan's past behavior. And the behavior had stopped many moons ago, prior to Scorchedfang's arrival. To deny an alliance over objectively Old News was ludicrous to him, especially when it meant they would conserve their strength. If these cats hated ShadowClan so much, why did they not want to see them weakened? To see WindClan persevere because they were strategic and took advantage of the situation?

No one had convinced him against the alliance. The screamer seemed too emotionally disturbed and stuck in the past to sway his opinions. ".. If lowering the cost WindClan pays is your goal, then do the alliance. It is better than not and taking on two Clans while our Clan struggles with the current epidemic." Snow Fever 2.0, as it seemed.

Perhaps if RiverClan had not entered the equation, things would be different.. but a two on one fight where they had limited herbs seemed like a fool's game. They needed to regain a semblance of control over the situation, lest they be consumed by it.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:40 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry tuned out most of what Twilightstar said, focusing instead on the patrol, ignoring her insult directed towards him. He instead turned his attention to Batglare, hoping that he would be chosen.

Of course, he was not. That was his luck these days. But he was done letting other cats control his future. It was time the quiet tom got a handle on his own life. He was going on that patrol, one way or another.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 9th, 2023, 05:45 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post
*Tigermist said they should take their chances and accept the alliance*

@Moonraven (so she hears Tigermist, you may ignore this if you wish)

Beastpaw bounced up and down, yelling her agreement and yet... What if ShadowClan turned tide? She hopped over to Batglare, eyes pleading. "pleez let mees and Tigersmists into the petrol. She's sad, so maybe she can releese it whens figh'ing?" The last part was whispered, so as not to let her mentor hear. She would GROVESL until Batglare said yes.

@Moonraven

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!