KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old January 19th, 2021, 10:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
"What a coward," Sunpoppy commented but the voice hardly felt like it belonged to him as he remained worlds away, dazed by the sight. It was morbid and fascinating, the attempt to finish himself off, and he mused about whether it was lingering regret over his actions or.. what. Clearly, Beetlepaw knew he was a loser if he'd been kicked out of the most idiotic of Clans, full of (and led by) bleeding heart types that had way too much sympathy for that kind of thing. It was beyond respect. And poetic that it ended in a bloody mess like this one, sprawled before his paws that he'd only recently retracted from the corpse.

Humming his approval for the plan, Sunpoppy closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed the aftershocks of blooming authority. This was what it felt like to have command over something bigger than oneself. He was made for this role. Sunpoppy was a god.

His heart was still fluttering in off-tempo beats as he advanced toward Beetlepaw's remains. "I'll chuck him somewhere, you can head back."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 19th, 2021, 11:23 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
No amount of dignity would save the flop that was the Dark Ages. From what Sunpoppy's parents had said, it was a bunch of poseurs making fools of themselves pretending to be tough and badass. Nothing like what they'd be doing with these names.

He didn't consider the skew in their judgment or reporting style, how they might be downplaying it.

"Dark Era, more like Fail Era. Couldn't even do one thing right." Sunpoppy's lip curled. The Clans thought they knew destruction, they didn't even have a taste of it. If only those mouse-brains would open their eyes and see they were creating hatred in the forest with their lashing words, forcing their paws into despising cats at large. "They were all dumbass religious fools blaming their fake spirits."

It was as the words rolled off his tongue that it occurred to him, what the most suitable pairing to his name would be. "Omenrage," he said in a half-proposition, half-statement, claws sinking into the snowy ground. The jerks of the Clan were building hostility within Sunpoppy as they cast him out like some freak, reminding him he didn't belong with their kind.
@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 20th, 2021, 01:57 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
As they walked along, feet crunching on the iced-over ground, Mothmask observed Lightpaw's face carefully. She felt satisfied at the new apprentice took interest in the forest. She smiled at him knowingly. "Yes, the forest is magical." She meowed, turning away to look straight ahead as they walked. "When I became an apprentice, I didn't have many friends from kithood; the territory became my friend. There is much to see, much to do." She sniffed at the air. The long-furred shecat felt nostalgic.

- @Shadeleaf
Lightpaw looked at his paws, confused. Were mentors supposed to tell their apprentices stories of their kithood? This was his first mentor so who knew. Lightpaw found some similarities. He had no friends either, except for Smokekit who came back. Actually, no, his stupid sibling didn't deserve his friendship, whatever. He liked being alone and miserable. The scrawny tom followed his mentor, the typical scowl on his face.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:59 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Talk about quiet. Mothmask thought. While it was comfortable to exist in silence, she felt like she had to talk. After all, he was her apprentice... shouldn't she be teaching him something? The short molly wracked her brain for something to talk about. She glanced back at Lightpaw. "Well, we're heading to the Willow as Buckstar asked us to. If you get tired, let me know, we can take a break." Mothmask meowed as she trotted along briskly.
- @Shadeleaf
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:35 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
Beetlepaw ducked it time but didnt see the full picture until it was too late. one paw was knocked from under him. pushing forward had with his other paw he changed plans. he came at Buckstar as if to ram into him, but was planing on using head , literally, and ram into his chin
@Slushie

[ taking place pre-beetle death]

Buckstar jerked back, moving out of the way as Beetlepaw rushed him again. He stood still for a moment to catch his breath, then shook his head. "That's enough for today. Let's get back to camp."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Beetlepaw stopped , breathing heavily he turned to Buckstar "thanks for training with me..I learned alot" he said

@/Slushie

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Talk about quiet. Mothmask thought. While it was comfortable to exist in silence, she felt like she had to talk. After all, he was her apprentice... shouldn't she be teaching him something? The short molly wracked her brain for something to talk about. She glanced back at Lightpaw. "Well, we're heading to the Willow as Buckstar asked us to. If you get tired, let me know, we can take a break." Mothmask meowed as she trotted along briskly.
- @Shadeleaf
Lightpaw wouldn't admit if he were tired anyway. Or he might if he forgot to be edgy and such. Lightpaw had conflicting qualities. He listened to his mentor and followed as instructed.
Old January 20th, 2021, 01:58 PM
this night is sparkling

Lightningstrike's eyes grew wide(which looked a bit creepy, and a bit weird considering her scarred face) when she heard she was being called for a patrol. Oi. And with Lionpaw.. and his mentor? The she-cat jogged over to them, able to recognize the pair from Lion's golden pelt and his excited screams. Lightning felt an amused and some other warm feeling.. was that.. respect? Or maybe some other emotion she couldn't recognize. But for Lion's sake, she put a baffled expression on.

"Lightningstrike can catch up?" the she-cat repeated, a slight smile on her face - one that wasn't even remotely murderous! What a milestone! "Well, I think that Lightningstrike can speak for herself." Lightning swished her tail and walked ahead of them. She was the patrol leader, was she not? And it was her first border patrol, especially. Leading hunting patrols seemed to be quite an unremarkable quest in her life, nowadays. Although ThunderClan was the smallest Clan of them all, it was still bigger than the days "back then". Though, technically it wasn't that far back. She wasn't some old grumpy elder. No, she was a young grumpy murderess! There was a difference!

"Lion, are you ready as well? I think.. this might even be fun."

// @bmkmb @Fuzzy
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:42 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Cobra | @Fuzzy

The apprentice grinned, a flash of mischief in his amber eyes. Outwardly, he seemed excited. Very excited, almost amusingly so, at the concept of leaving camp. Most of his clanmates knew that Lionpaw despised being confined to the clearing; the hyper reaction upon learning that Buckstar assigned him on a patrol shouldn't worry anycat.

"Of course I'm ready!" the abyssinian confirmed. He whined loudly in his most petulant voice, "I'm bored; let's go!"

Lionpaw... usually wasn't that obnoxious. He was responsible, respectful enough, and fully capable of acting mature if needed. Only, he had the role of an apprentice to play. The majority of his clanmates thought him an impish brat, so why shouldn't he live up to their standards? Besides, the looks on their faces were always priceless when they discovered the truth.

Also, he felt like destroying his mentor's sanity today.

He tilted his head at Lightningstrike, reassuring, "Oh, it's gonna be fun, alright. I'll make it fun myself if I need to! Although, that's assuming we're not gonna be attacked by rogues, bears, wolves, raptors, foxes, badgers, coyotes, or anything else that might possibly want to fight us." He motioned for the patrol leader to head out first. "Lead the way!"

[Our optional prompt is them discovering a beehive. I think it would be interesting if Lion tried scaling a tree and accidentally fell onto one, then all three need to run for it. They could discover the hive after they're done marking so it wouldn't interfere with the patrol. As the one covered in honey and who'd fallen into the bees' nest, Lion would receive multiple stings and have a moderate reaction; he'd probably lose consciousness once they're not being chased anymore. Or, we could just do an average patrol where no one nearly dies. What would y'all prefer?]
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; January 21st, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 05:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
[ @Zero]

The russet brown cat approached Valleypaw, their yellow eyes gleaming. "So- ready for battle training?" Spiderlily asked, gesturing to the Training Cave. "Rember, we will be using sheathed claws."
Valleypaw turned as Spiderlily approached, meeting their yellow gaze. "Of course." She humphed, having known that since she was little. There had been that scruffle with some other kits a while back when she was a kit herself, but she had been on the side that hadn't been using claws: she knew better. "What are we doing first?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!