Old May 7th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Sorry this is so short)
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” For the most part the training is the same, just instead of training in the trees here we train in the water some.” she meowed Ivyshine seemed rather sweet, she was glad to befriend the kind molly.
(ah sorry this is so late)

Ivyshine thought about it. She tilted her head, looking at the apprentice curiously as she listened to her words. "I suppose your right." Ivyshine replied. "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to swimming and getting my paws wet. I've lived most of my life with trees, adjusting to the water is... different." Ivyshine admitted, licking her chest fur with embarrassment.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 7th, 2020, 12:38 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

"Can he join?" Sunpetal begged. @BILL.
Old May 7th, 2020, 12:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(ah sorry this is so late)

Ivyshine thought about it. She tilted her head, looking at the apprentice curiously as she listened to her words. "I suppose your right." Ivyshine replied. "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to swimming and getting my paws wet. I've lived most of my life with trees, adjusting to the water is... different." Ivyshine admitted, licking her chest fur with embarrassment.
Eveningpaw couldn’t agree with her more,” I completely agree, but I knew when I came here, I’d rather deal with water and have my clanmates around than be a stranger in another clan.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 7th, 2020, 02:04 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @:Grimm: ]

Hivekit grinned, the corners of her eyes wrinkling a bit.

"Yay! But I still don't understand what a moon is. And will I become an apprentice too? Do apprentices ever become warriors, or do they just help the warriors? Do you have any friends? I mean, other than me, of course!"

Oh, it's great having a clan friend!

He can answer
all my questions!

Which, now that she thought about, there were quite a lot of.

"Where do all the other cats sleep? Are there other clans? Do you guys meet strangers often? Do you swim a lot? Are there twolegs around here? Why do you eat animals?"

The she-kit jumped forward, very suddenly, to touch noses with the apprentice.

"This is gonna be AWESOME!"

just a critter
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:17 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Zesty Mango
Grizzlybug bounded into the clearing with a grin. Today would be a big day! It was time for Eveningpaw’s final assessment and, though he hadn’t mentored her for long, he was happy to see the she-cat finally achieve her ceremony. He had to admit too, he was a little proud of himself for seeing an apprentice through to her ceremony even if she hadn’t been his apprentice the whole time. “Eveningpaw!” He stuck his nose into the apprentice’s den and called for the she-cat, unable to mask the glee in his voice. He had no doubt that she would ace her assessment and he’d be suggesting her promotion to Lionstar by the end of the day!
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Zesty Mango
Grizzlybug bounded into the clearing with a grin. Today would be a big day! It was time for Eveningpaw’s final assessment and, though he hadn’t mentored her for long, he was happy to see the she-cat finally achieve her ceremony. He had to admit too, he was a little proud of himself for seeing an apprentice through to her ceremony even if she hadn’t been his apprentice the whole time. “Eveningpaw!” He stuck his nose into the apprentice’s den and called for the she-cat, unable to mask the glee in his voice. He had no doubt that she would ace her assessment and he’d be suggesting her promotion to Lionstar by the end of the day!
(Made it early just for her surprise waking up, and him seeing her sleepy side.)
Eveningpaw heard Grizzlybug’s excited call at dawn, half awake she staggered out of the den,” Huh? It’s early. The dawn patrol hasn’t even left yet...” she muttered. Is he sending me off on the dawn patrol? she wondered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:34 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Made it early just for her surprise waking up, and him seeing her sleepy side.)
Eveningpaw heard Grizzlybug’s excited call at dawn, half awake she staggered out of the den,” Huh? It’s early. The dawn patrol hasn’t even left yet...” she muttered. Is he sending me off on the dawn patrol? she wondered.
“Up and at ‘em, Eveningpaw!” He purred, already energetic from his brisk walk in the territory. He’d wanted to be on his a-game for her assessment so he’d gone out extra early to wake himself up before waking her up. “So many things to do, so little time!” The fluffy tom jogged over to the entrance and gestured to the exterior of camp saying, “we’re gonna do a little early morning hunting- get them while they’re sleepy, the early bird catches the worm!”
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
“Up and at ‘em, Eveningpaw!” He purred, already energetic from his brisk walk in the territory. He’d wanted to be on his a-game for her assessment so he’d gone out extra early to wake himself up before waking her up. “So many things to do, so little time!” The fluffy tom jogged over to the entrance and gestured to the exterior of camp saying, “we’re gonna do a little early morning hunting- get them while they’re sleepy, the early bird catches the worm!”
Eveningpaw gave a slight groan, but didn’t complain, he was her mentor after all. She had no say in when training was. Forcing herself to get moving she walked over to the edge of the territory giving a yawn and sighed. Not sure why Grizzlybug was so chipper and energetic today.

Old May 7th, 2020, 07:07 PM

My Mood: Distracted

@Silvershadow9

Aspenpool wasn't an experienced mentor with moons behind her pelt and a list of apprentices that had been successful, no. Silverpaw here, was her first ever apprentice. So she was just going to wing it and figure it out as she went. She gazed her pale green stare at Silverpaw. Fishing? Most apprentices didn't even know how to quite swim and Aspenpool for one certainly wasn't going to have her apprentice drown. Fishing was out of the question right now until she mustered the time, between not sleeping and seeing Mouse, to do a swimming lesson. "We'll hunt!" she meowed with a light tone, "But we'll start with forest prey." Aspenpool flicked her tail and off she padded, looking behind her for a moment to see if her apprentice was following.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 16th, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:59 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogkit padded out of the nursery and headed for the medicine den, hoping no cat would notice his blood stained chest. He glanced behind his shoulder to check if Cloudkit was following and continued towards the den. He disappeared into the medicine den, hoping no cat saw him. Especially Foxpaw since he didn't want to worry her.

@Lune
Closed Thread