Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:38 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 10:37 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:29 PM
active writers neeeded soon
Last post by randomfandomfan
Yesterday 10:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2018, 03:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade snorted. "I'm not that dumb Fawnfern," Weaselshade said, "I know what you meant and it will not be impossible to teach you how to hunt." The tom knew that he sounded grumpy, and he hoped that he wasn't upsetting the molly too much by sounding so rude and grumpy. He had faith in her but she was being very negative, any cat could learn to hunt. It was instinct. Former kittypets learned to hunt all the time, Fawnfern was no different than the rest, they came and the learned, she just needed to be more willing to learn. "Okay then, A small lesson is fine," He smiled at the molly as he spoke, "Watch me," Weaselshade dropped into a hunting crouch and stalked forward, his tail straight out behind him. He bunched his muscles, and propelled himself forward, he landed right where he had planned. "First we can work on the hunting crouch, you try exactly what I just did," He said warmly. With his apprentices he was rather strict about things like the hunting crouch, but since he had grown to know Fawnfern so well it was hard to be like that. Plus, she was a full grown cat.
Fawnfern gave the tom an unimpressed look - did he not know her at all? She blinked at him, visibly still unsure if it was a good idea for her to part take in such...activities. She could always change her mind, bail on him, but then she would feel that annoying nagging feeling that she recently got whenever she yelled at him, and they were mad at each other. She loathed that feeling more than what words could describe. She didn’t protest, believing that it was probably good for her to get as much exercise as she could. She wanted to play, though, not hunt. In the end, she simply watched him, tilting her head at his demonstration. He made it seem easy...she figured she could do it. She started to copy him, lowering herself into a crouch, but it was visible to see that her crouch had been crooked greatly and her limbs misplaced. Yet, she bunched up her shoulders and leaned forward, only to miscalculate, trip on her front paws, and roll over until she hit the ground harshly on her back. She groaned, “Oh, great. That was...” she trailed off. Something along the lines of misfortuante, pathetic, sad... she rolled up, getting back onto her paws and shaking the debris from her fur.
Old July 13th, 2018, 02:32 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lilac

Hawkpaw was lying around in the shade of the high grass in one corner of the clearing. The white and brown tom sighed and patted his matted fur, the long strands standing up in the heat, making it next to impossible for him to move without dying completely from heat stroke - or so the lazy apprentice thought. He did manage to stand up but after a look around he just stood up, padded to the freshkill pile, took a rabbit and walked back to his spot. He wanted to sleep, his morning training having pissed him off and annoyed him already. Yet he had to eat he reminded himself, and clean himself off, cause who would like to sleep with a dirty matted fur? Not him. He lowered himself down again and sighed at his dirty fur. You could barely see that it was white from the other end. He shook his head and began tearing up the rabbit he had brought. But looked up as a shadow towered over him.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 13th, 2018, 06:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"I wouldn't have to worry about any bruises or a messy though," he winked towards her, not minding the fact that she was grooming herself. He took those moments to glance around the territory and ensure they were the only ones around this are. So far, so good. Blazingstar didn't have to worry about intruders. Lately, he'd been paranoid about that. His hues eventually fixated back onto the she-cat. "Only because this fluff will protect me. It's practically invincible and it always looks kind of messy so I never have to worry," he laughed a little bit. While the pelt had it's benefits, it also had downfalls. Like if he were to get wet when it rained... or the heat of the green-leaf sun. He would catch clumps of fur falling out from shedding and the mouthfuls of fur were unpleasant sometimes. @Celestial

She rolled her eyes and swept her tail around her paws "Congrats blazingstar in being the fluffiness and by far the friendliest leader I know"she said with a smirk catching the wink and feeling a flutter in her chest, the feeling between both shock and surprise. "I'm really not sure how effective it is though" she said with another smile before settling back down. He is quite friendly huh? I never thought he was one to really be so, easy going. Considering how angry he had got with that riverclan leader. A shiver went down her spine and flicked off the edge of her tail before gently wrapping back around her paws again. she bent down and licked down another tuft of fur on her chest. She let out a gentle laugh and stood up once again her tail gently lashing "oh so your telling me you never groom yourself in the mornings?" she said in a playful tone, she put her paw up to her mouth in a mocking example of shock.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 13th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Lilac

Hawkpaw was lying around in the shade of the high grass in one corner of the clearing. The white and brown tom sighed and patted his matted fur, the long strands standing up in the heat, making it next to impossible for him to move without dying completely from heat stroke - or so the lazy apprentice thought. He did manage to stand up but after a look around he just stood up, padded to the freshkill pile, took a rabbit and walked back to his spot. He wanted to sleep, his morning training having pissed him off and annoyed him already. Yet he had to eat he reminded himself, and clean himself off, cause who would like to sleep with a dirty matted fur? Not him. He lowered himself down again and sighed at his dirty fur. You could barely see that it was white from the other end. He shook his head and began tearing up the rabbit he had brought. But looked up as a shadow towered over him.

Applepaw bounced out of the apprentice’s den and into the clearing. The sun was beating down and the air was hot and dry. This didn’t bug her though. Not a lot of things did. Somehow she always managed to stay cheerful. Well, at least most of the time. But she felt that today was going to be a good day. She took in a deep breath and felt refreshed. It was a new day, and a new chance for adventure.

As she went over to the fresh kill pile, there was a bounce in her step. She looked over her options and decided to take a small rabbit. She wasn’t really hungry today. She looked around, searching for a place to sit. As she scanned the clearing, a tom a little older than her caught her attention. She had seen him before while training, but had never spoken to him. Something was calling her over to him, and suddenly she found herself walking towards him. Within a moment, she was standing in front of him, casting a shadow over him. When he looked up at her, she took this as encouragement. Usually others left when she tried to do things like this. She decided to introduce herself. “Hi, I’m Applepaw! Who are you? I’ve seen you around. Can I sit?!” She said cheerfully, being overly friendly and excited. Basically just being herself.

@Bendy The Demon

Crimsonkit wandered out of the nursery and into the clearing. She hadn’t been out here much, but she enjoyed it every time. She longed to run around the clearing, but didn’t want to get in trouble. She had tried something like that before, and had gotten sent right back to the nursery. She knew better this time to not make that mistake. She didn’t feel like being cooped up today, so she wouldn’t cause any trouble. Instead she wandered through the clearing,not really paying attention to what was going on around her. She focused on all the new scents and sounds, taking it all in.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 14th, 2018, 01:11 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac View Post

Applepaw bounced out of the apprentice’s den and into the clearing. The sun was beating down and the air was hot and dry. This didn’t bug her though. Not a lot of things did. Somehow she always managed to stay cheerful. Well, at least most of the time. But she felt that today was going to be a good day. She took in a deep breath and felt refreshed. It was a new day, and a new chance for adventure.

As she went over to the fresh kill pile, there was a bounce in her step. She looked over her options and decided to take a small rabbit. She wasn’t really hungry today. She looked around, searching for a place to sit. As she scanned the clearing, a tom a little older than her caught her attention. She had seen him before while training, but had never spoken to him. Something was calling her over to him, and suddenly she found herself walking towards him. Within a moment, she was standing in front of him, casting a shadow over him. When he looked up at her, she took this as encouragement. Usually others left when she tried to do things like this. She decided to introduce herself. “Hi, I’m Applepaw! Who are you? I’ve seen you around. Can I sit?!” She said cheerfully, being overly friendly and excited. Basically just being herself.
Hawkpaw tipped his head, already exhausted by the eager cat's movement. "Yeah, you can sit here," he said gruffly, moving his own rabbit out of the way. "I'm Hawkpaw if your fluffy brain haven't picked that up yet." He murmured, not caring if he was being rude or not. He just wasn't in the mood for those overly energetic cats that likely would drag him everywhere. He wanted his sleep and the other's could go do whatever they wanted. He sighed, feeling like he should start up conversation and nodded towards the rabbit, - everyone loves food right? - and said, "Caught that yourself? Seems like a good catch."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 14th, 2018, 04:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"That's good, it's good to hear clan life is finally getting back to normal. Hopefully, it stays that way for a while," he commented back, his ears twitching a little. Moving on to the topic of hunting, the tom nodded his head a little at her response. "A team hunt will end successfully, hares can't escape two cats if we plan it just right," he spoke with a happier tone now. His paws itched to race the moors again. That was something the leader hadn't done in a while and he felt the need to be a true WindClanner again. A good hunt will refresh him and make the itch in his paws go away. It would be perfect. "We'll probably have to try something not on a hill though. Something more flat so we can see it run properly," he stated, his golden gaze glazing over a little in thought.
@Empress Of Evil

"Hopefully," she agreed, nodding her head to show her agreement. She was then quiet again, patiently waiting for the tom to respond once more. "Of course it can't. As long as you don't slow us down or mess up," the she-cat replied confidently, a teasing look now in her yellow hues. Truthfully, the warrior doubted that he would mess up or be too slow for the chase. If anyone were to fail the pair, it'd be her. Either her stocky build would slow her down or her clumsy paws would accidentally step on a stray twig from a dried bush and scare away the prey. But even with this in mind, she didn't take back her words and only smiled playfully, her tail gently swaying high in the air.
"Alright," she agreed. "How are we gonna catch it? One cat chases out the hare and into the paws of the other? Or should we chase it with a cat on each side, blocking off its ways of escape till one of us can get close enough? Or do you have another idea?" She inquired. Hunting tactics weren't really her thing, but she did have an idea or two.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 14th, 2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old July 14th, 2018, 04:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw nodded, she didn't have to travel but she imagined it was long and stressful. Her focus easily diverted, the molly nodded eagerly when Daydream spoke again. "Before he passed away Surgestorm taught me the traveling herbs, but that was it," She said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice, she knew she was rather behind on her training, and she wasn't proud of it. She wished that her mentor was in her clan so that they could teach her all the time. Pushing the feeling of annoyance and loss aside Oriolepaw turned her gaze to look down at her paws.
daydream hummed. wow, did they have alot to teach,"thats alright, i dont mind teaching." they replied simply. they took a look around the den, where she organized things, the placement of the herbs, ect. "today ill teach you the basic things first, like how to treat a wound or infection, those are the most common and so you know how to treat it when im not here." daydream couldnt be here all of the time, they still had theit own apprentice to teach, and that came first in the end. walking over to a certain wall they sniffed it, looking at the flower. it was a flower on a long stem, bright and yellow and smelt good. they plucked it, showing oriole,"this is goldenrod, one of the most common used herbs, it can be used for many things. soothing wounds, preventing infection, if eaten it works like a painkiller," they trailed off.
Old July 14th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Hey! No you’re not!” Pineneedle laughed, swiping a paw at her side (claws sheathed, of course) when she made her remark about being cooler than him. In all honesty, she probably was. What other cat could claim to have saved someone from a life of dishonesty, grown up from a fiery kit to a strong-willed warrior (and a good one at that!), worked hard her entire life to make her Clan proud, and on top of everything, was his best friend? Pineneedle didn’t like other cats. It wasn’t any surprise to anyone, especially since he didn’t really talk to them around the clearing. He kept to himself most of the time, he rarely smiled, and he only spoke if he absolutely had to. So if anyone were to see him laughing and joking around with Adderheart, they probably would have thought it was someone else entirely… someone who was a much better cat than the tom they knew. Pineneedle wasn’t embarrassed to admit that in the least. Ears pricked up, he followed Adderheart’s long line of speech, trying to catch every word. For most of the time he was smiling, but that smile faltered when she mentioned other warriors talking about her behind her back (who would do that?) and Rookpatch. Throughout the time they had been friends, he and Adderheart had never really discussed crushes.

As stated before, Pineneedle didn’t like other cats, and Adderheart… well… she had always been busy with her warrior duties and hadn’t really focused on things like toms. Maybe she liked she-cats, and she just hadn’t told him yet. Pineneedle sort of doubted it, but he could never be too careful. Besides, if she did, then… well, naturally he would support her, but he probably wouldn’t be happy about it. He kind of liked Adderheart himself, he supposed. She was a ray of sunshine in his dark, dreary world, and one that he had come to count on through life. ”Who’s Rookpatch? Are you guys friends now? Did you like him?” Of course, Pineneedle had almost missed her comment about him “not being as cool,” and it hadn’t quite occurred to him yet that she probably didn’t like this tom. Pineneedle wasn’t always the smartest tom, especially when he was blinded by other emotions… and right now, he was just a little jealous. Of course, he was trying really, really hard not to be, but it was hard when he was thinking about everything that would change. For the moment being, his green eyes were slitted and he was studying Adderheart with a new (almost) jealousy that would have wiped the smile off of anyone’s face. Subtlety was not a strong point of his, and while that was normally okay, he would have given anything to be more inconspicuous at this point. Just so that she wouldn’t suspect or accuse him of the jealousy he knew all too well that he was feeling.
With an excited and joyous laugh, Adderheart would spring away as he batted at her side, before springing in to try and headbutt his shoulder. "No need to be in denial, it's okay to accept the truth!" Despite her saying this, sometimes she wondered if it was the truth. Sometimes she didn't really feel like such a cool cat. I mean, weren't cool cats popular and well liked? Half the time she felt that hardly anyone in the clan knew her, despite her continuous hard efforts to be the best warrior she could be. It usually didn't get to her, and it wasn't currently on her mind now, but sometimes, at night when she did get a chance to sleep, it was all that would fog her mind. And the darkest part of her wondered if everything she did even made a difference for the clan. She liked other cats, and she liked her clan and yet... Sometimes she felt so alone. Not now though, Pineneedle was here. And he was the only company that she needed, and wanted. He always had a way of bringing out the best in her and making her happy.

"Rookpatch? Oh no, we're not friends, as nice of a cat as he is I couldn't really see us being friends. He's a sweetheart but he's scared of absolutely everything and he only goes out when he's forced to." She giggled out, picking up immediately on the jealousness that seemed to waft off of her friend at the mention of another tom. What's there to be jealous about? Her mind would question as she smirked inwardly, but in a way, she had an idea. He had asked if she had liked him..
"Why, do you like me Pineneedle?" She said jokingly with a big grin, though her heartbeat skipped a note. Of course he could easily lie and she would never know the truth, but, she had faith that he wouldn't. What if he did say yes? Would she have to confess that maybe.. She liked him too? Now her thoughts began to swirl. Even if it was said in a joking manner, Adderheart would take anything he said seriously and remember it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 14th, 2018, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[Hare and Rain are open to interaction. This'll be their first mention.]

Harekit tilted his head back and snuggled against Chickenkit and Rainkit, back paws kicking lightly at the air as he dreamed about chasing a stray burr. The burr resembled a very pretty calico cat; one he vaguely recognized as their mother, Strawberrysplash.
//
Rainkit blinked one eye open as Harekit stretched. She’d been sleeping quite soundly next to Chickenkit until then. They were starting to outgrow the moss bed they shared as newborns, but their mother had yet to return from her hunting trip to guide them to a larger nest. And despite the crowded space, she wasn’t very eager to leave her siblings unattended, so for now she simply tried to ignore Harekit’s wild napping habits.
Yet still, she swept her dark-blue gaze over the neighboring nests, envious of those which had queens to watch over them.
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Bendy The Demon

Sunshine poored into the clearing with bright rays of light and warmth. Since there wasn't many trees or anything on the moor the open space provided a cool breeze despite the heat of the sun. It was a nice day to be out about, at least Harepaw, an apprentice training under the guidance of Hawkfeather, thought it was. This handsome gray tom was nearing at the end of his training but was still as bright and playful as a kitten. Full of spunk and spirit. Loving to do anything, clean the elders seen or nursery, hunt, check the elders for ticks but he loved playing with other apprentices or kits it was grate fun.
Shaking himself real good to clear the dust out of his short gray fur the young tom trotted over to the freshkill pile and selected a rabbit for himself. It was past sunhigh, he'd already hunted so it was okay if he ate something but the rabbit was a bit big for him. Just then he spotted a calico feline and headed over to her. "Hello!" He greeted with a smile after sitting the rabbit down. "Would you like a bite?" Her offered the young molly patting the rodent at his paws.
Summerpaw had been sitting outside the apprentice's den. She hadn't eaten, because if she did it wouldn't be a earned prey. She didn't hunt for her clan today and that would be shameful to eat before she went hunting later on that day. The molly have her chest fur a quick lick before picking her paw and drawing it over her ear. Summerpaw stopped grooming when she heard Harepaw ask if she wanted a bite. Her stomachs started to growl, but she shook her head. "No thank you. I haven't hunted today, so I haven't earned the right to eat right now." Summerpaw replied. As she spoke you can hear the softness in her voice. The apprentice backed up a little bit with a look to show that she didn't trust him. She didn't trust really anyone, which made some cats not want to be around her. Hopefully Harepaw would be different, but she always did and it never happened. Summerpaw starred blankly at the tom, starting to get lost in her thoughts.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread