Today 03:42 PM

Old December 8th, 2022, 08:43 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Emo Rat
---
Oliveglow led the dark apprentice out to the territory with a smile, happy to see that his offer was accepted. One less neglected child. Seriously, Batpaw's acceptance wasn't the most energetic thing ever... but he still clearly wanted to learn! I'll need to have a word with his "mentor".

Finally, the two arrived in the perfect spot. Nice and shadowy, losts of undergrowth, and the overpowering scent of prey. Batpaw would be able to pick this up easily. "Mkay here's how its gonna go. I'm show you the hunters crouch, and you're gonna mimic it. Get a feel for it. Become one with the crouch. Whatever you gotta do to really nail this crouch. Keep your paws light, your tail just above the ground, and your senses alert." With that, the tom got into the signature pose, nodding at Batpaw to do the same. As both cats shared a dark pelt, it would be even easier to blend into the dark and stalk prey undetected.
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batpaw

Batpaw followed Oliveglow until he stopped. The apprentice was happy about being trained for once, although he just struggles to show his emotions.

“Alright, also before I forget, thank you Oliveglow,” the apprentice spoke. Batpaw mimicked the warrior’s stance and made sure to keep his paws light and his tail just above the ground. His senses were sharp and focused right now, but he was also listening for the older tom. He nodded back at Oliveglow to signal he was ready.

Mentions; Oliveglow [ @Poprock ]

LOL he just got reassigned his fourth time, onto his fifth mentor. I think the rp’er is busy im gonna VM them again.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old December 8th, 2022, 09:16 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Emo Rat (I'm so sorry these are so short LOL)
---
He blinked down at Batpaw, processing the considerate words thrown his way before the apprentice jumped right back into it. Huh. What a sweet kid. A noncommittal hum was the only acknowledgement Oliveglow gave externally. Internally, he burned with happiness.

"You smell anything nearby? I think I'm picking up a rat scuttling nearby." A striped tail pointed towards a bundle of leaves about three cat lengths away- where a slight movement within the greenery confirmed his observation. There was definitely something in that pile - that something being Batpaw's catch.

"I want you to to stalk towards it, then pounce! Use your claws or your teeth and kill the little guy."
Old December 8th, 2022, 10:29 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batpaw

“Hm yeah I do smell something,” the apprentice said in a hushed voice. His eyes darted to where he heard something move. But he’d acknowledged the warrior by nodding and stealthily crept forward. Batpaw paused for a moment before he pounced with his claws out and attempted to pin it.

Remembering something from one of his dreams the tom bit the rat’s neck, killing it. His eyes lit up with joy as he picked it up to show Oliveglow.

Mentions; Oliveglow [ @Willowfern ]

Ah apologies, my brain is kind of broken. Yours isn’t that long.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old December 8th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost inhaled and then let out a soft sigh of exasperation, then he began to rappidly shout out sentences rapidly without pause. "Having a crush on her would've implied that I was obsessed with her okay. And I have never felt that way about anyone in my entire life. She was just cute to me that's all! I would never try to hook up with a bunny. Why would I do that. I'm a loyal cat. I just have a hobby of..." He stopped before he could continue any farther. Now did shade occasionally flirt with almost any molly who he found attractive and who wasn't a leader or deputy, of course he did! Did he ever fall head over tail for any of them, yes he did. SIKE! If he did that he'd be as happy as a queen who just had kits and the tom could never imagine a world where something like that was possible. "Alright, this conversation has left all grounds of professionalism," he said in an uncomfortable fashion, he then said in a clearly forced enthusiastic manner, "back to the tour."
"Yeah ok." Foxpaw smirked. "And uh, I know this doesn't affect you or anything, but I like molly's. I know its not as common for a molly to like mollys but I do so yeah." Foxpaw said, admitting her sexuality to her mentor.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 8th, 2022, 06:40 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake did not miss the eye roll. What was wrong with Poisonpaw? They shouldn't be annoyed by picking herbs. Her eyes narrowed at the smoky-black apprentice as they picked the plant, then asked her what to do. Can they not hear me? she wondered, barely able to prevent her claws from sinking into the ground with frustration. Some ShadowClan cats needed to get themselves in line. "In case you didn't hear my clear instructions before," she growled around the herby, enticing taste of catmint, "but we are going to continue looking for more of this herb. And you will endure it without complaining. Herb picking isn't a chore; it's important for the Clan." Hopefully, Poisonpaw recognized what they had done wrong. Ivysnake turned and began to pad through ShadowClan territory, checking to make sure she didn't leave the green-eyed cat behind. She had to rely more on sight than scent due to her nostrils being filled with the odor of catmint. Were there any more purple flowers? Yet as far as she walked, she couldn't find any. She glanced at Poisonpaw, wondering if they had found anything.

@CreeperLover649

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old December 8th, 2022, 06:50 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake did not miss the eye roll. What was wrong with Poisonpaw? They shouldn't be annoyed by picking herbs. Her eyes narrowed at the smoky-black apprentice as they picked the plant, then asked her what to do. Can they not hear me? she wondered, barely able to prevent her claws from sinking into the ground with frustration. Some ShadowClan cats needed to get themselves in line. "In case you didn't hear my clear instructions before," she growled around the herby, enticing taste of catmint, "but we are going to continue looking for more of this herb. And you will endure it without complaining. Herb picking isn't a chore; it's important for the Clan." Hopefully, Poisonpaw recognized what they had done wrong. Ivysnake turned and began to pad through ShadowClan territory, checking to make sure she didn't leave the green-eyed cat behind. She had to rely more on sight than scent due to her nostrils being filled with the odor of catmint. Were there any more purple flowers? Yet as far as she walked, she couldn't find any. She glanced at Poisonpaw, wondering if they had found anything.

@CreeperLover649
~~Poisonpaw~~

Poisonpaw hissed lightly. Why were they so stupid? As they walked with Ivysnake, as far as their poison-green eyes could see, there was no catmint. They shook their head when Ivysnake looked at them.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 8th, 2022, 11:46 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"Yeah ok." Foxpaw smirked. "And uh, I know this doesn't affect you or anything, but I like molly's. I know its not as common for a molly to like mollys but I do so yeah." Foxpaw said, admitting her sexuality to her mentor.
"Well then," said Shadefrost, "I hope you find some true joy out there. Now, what had I been about to say, oh that's right. Next stop are the guppies lets go." It wasn't long until Shadefrost could hear the burbling of the nearby river. He moved closer towards the border, until he was able to see the other side of the blue and white snake. It wasn't as if the tom liked being around water, but he did have to admit how calming it was to see it rush by. He waited for Foxpaw to catch up before speaking. "And here we are. I'll warn you, I'm not the best swimmer so don't go jumping in alright" joked Shadefrost playfully. Although he did hope his apprentice took his warning seriously, there was no telling how strong the current was from where they sat and he didn't even know if he would be able to save himself if he had to jump in. The warrior let his apprentice take in the beauty of the scene, before giving a flick of his tail to follow. "We have one more stop then I can start teaching you some battle training, if we hurry we might even do some hunting before returning to camp."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; December 8th, 2022 at 11:48 PM.
Old December 9th, 2022, 05:59 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Well then," said Shadefrost, "I hope you find some true joy out there. Now, what had I been about to say, oh that's right. Next stop are the guppies lets go." It wasn't long until Shadefrost could hear the burbling of the nearby river. He moved closer towards the border, until he was able to see the other side of the blue and white snake. It wasn't as if the tom liked being around water, but he did have to admit how calming it was to see it rush by. He waited for Foxpaw to catch up before speaking. "And here we are. I'll warn you, I'm not the best swimmer so don't go jumping in alright" joked Shadefrost playfully. Although he did hope his apprentice took his warning seriously, there was no telling how strong the current was from where they sat and he didn't even know if he would be able to save himself if he had to jump in. The warrior let his apprentice take in the beauty of the scene, before giving a flick of his tail to follow. "We have one more stop then I can start teaching you some battle training, if we hurry we might even do some hunting before returning to camp."
"Thunderclan next?" Foxpaw said. "What do we call them, squirrels?" She asked, knowing they had nicknames for each clan
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 9th, 2022, 06:56 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"Thunderclan next?" Foxpaw said. "What do we call them, squirrels?" She asked, knowing they had nicknames for each clan
"Awe," said Shadefrost with (pretend) sniffles, "my bratty apprentice is catching on quickly. I feel like I've made so much good progress with you already." He smiled, then as if losing his sense of humor the smile faded away and he turned towards Foxpaw, "hey speaking of squirrels, I need to know if you're afraid of heights by any chance?

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer