Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2019, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw slowly readers up and curled her haunches, and...pounced! She flew through the air, aiming slightly ahead of the vole as to get a perfect kill. She landed on it squarely and delivered the killing bite swiftly, clean as can be. She dug a small hole in the ground and placed the vole inside, then covered it up again. "How was I Nightsky? What next?!" She calked, bouncing happily.
Nightsky didn't say anything she wanted to see if her apprentice knew she was suppose to hunt till I tell her to stop.(I forgot what time they stop)

Old February 4th, 2019, 08:43 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Butterflies fluttered in his chest as he clawed his way up the Highbranch. He couldn’t wait to perform the ceremonies, to watch kits’ eyes light up as they meet with their mentors for the first time, to see the apprentices finally take the title of warrior and mature. Still, what if he messed it up? No, he couldn’t think about that. He wouldn’t mess up. Not when it came down to his Clanmates.

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!”

The tan-furred leader looked down from the jutting branch at the first group of young cats.

“Asphodelkit [ @mvoxhu ], Cascadekit [ @Flippaw ], Snowkit [ @silvertail000 ], and Cherrykit [ @Silverkit~ ], you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Asphodelpaw, your mentor will be Crimsonsky [ @Teggy ]. Cascadepaw, your mentor will be Stormlily [ @CheetahPelt ]. Snowpaw, your mentor will be Moonshine. Finally, Cherrykit, your mentor will be Blissstrike [ @aa2ccccc5 ].”

With a smile, he moved on to the next feline.

“Sparkpaw [ @Branch of Life ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Sparkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Sparkflower until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your peacefulness and ambition.”

With a nod to the newly named warrior, Windystar moved on.

“I’ve recieved a request that a new cat would like to join ShadowClan. Nyx [ @Qwerty ] has spoken to me and I have agreed to let her into our Clan. Nyx has decided to take on a Clan name. Nyx, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your own life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Darkrose until StarClan calls you to their ranks. May you be granted acceptance into the Clan.”

Granting a reassuring nod to the newly named Darkrose, the leader faced his final ceremony.

“I have also recieved a request from Dovetalon [ @Blissy ] for a name change. I have granted that request. Dovetalon, from this moment on, by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Cloudwish until StarClan calls you to their ranks. May you feel more at home here in ShadowClan.”

“This concludes the ceremonies. You are all dismissed!”

Cascadepaw bounded over to his new mentor, Stormlily. "So," he mewed shyly, "What first?"

@CheetahPelt

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw bounded over to his new mentor, Stormlily. "So," he mewed shyly, "What first?"

@CheetahPelt

The she cat smiled, and waved her tail. "Hello little one, first I was thinking we go around the territory, get you familiarized."
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The she cat smiled, and waved her tail. "Hello little one, first I was thinking we go around the territory, get you familiarized."
Cascadepaw gave a little jump. "Great!" His tail swished, his solid grey pelt pricked excitedly and his big orange eyes were widened happily.

@CheetahPelt (Just start a post in the territory and mention me. I gotta go to bed. Ill reply again tomorrow night around 9 or 10pm :3)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:29 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@MossFlower
Butternutsun padded into the clearing her fur neatly groomed as she approached Wrenfeather," Good afternoon." She greeted dipping her head slightly.

@Teggy
Butternutsun approached the warrior, her eyes the color of butternut squash, her fur a brown shade. She flicked her tail sitting down next to the warrior," How are you doing on this fine day?" She asked

@Cave
Butternutsun scampered through the clearing before plopping down next to a clanmate,"Hey. How are you?" She asked casually.
Bearear raised a brow at the she-cat who was next to him "are you alright, it's kinda odd to behave in this manner." his rounded ears twitched and his whiskers quivered.
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:49 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Moonpaw still seemed a little edgy— nothing Raineyes would blame her for. The apprentice had just waded through a panic attack, but she was doing better than the molly would have expected. Raineyes would treat her no more gently as she would any other Shadowclan kitten— that was to say, with the utmost care. She was lucky enough to have been given the blessing of having a mentor who actually cared, something strangely uncommon of late. If Moonpaw wasn’t a fighter, she wasn’t a fighter. Starclan made all warriors different for a reason, a decision that made clear sense, unlike most things they chose to do. The fur on Raineyes’ back prickled for a moment, but she raised her head ever so slightly. ”Yeah,” she said. “That.”

Standing and stretching, trying to really emphasise her nonchalance, Raineyes kicked up some dirt. “Amongst other things, anyway. Pine is good for a quick fix, but if you can help it, use it with other stuff. Like mushrooms, or strong scents. Try and see what stands out for you most, now?”

she nodded as she tried to think about scents, there was only one she could smell, pine. She couldn’t say she was fully attuned to living in the forest, her blue eyes shifted around as her ragdoll pelt bristled in the brisk wind that swept through the hollow. She wanted to believe that she could do this. Her eyes shifted around as she tried to find something to prove she was trying, into WindClan there was only heather she was not used to it, the many scents. She gave a kind look in her eyes as she tried to make it past the panic attack that was the one of many that seemed to follow her the moment she seemed to do anything new.

She smelled the air again trying to pick up on anything as she became a bit nervous. As she looked around she found one scent that cut through the freezing brisk leaf bare air that surrounded them, mushrooms. She looked back at rainyeyes the first time she could have ever say she was excited by training “I think I smell mushrooms.” she meowed her tail flicking over to the edge of the clearing hoping that would be enough.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 5th, 2019, 01:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
[COLOR="LightBl
Crimsonlion was sitting in the clearing cleaning himself and waiting for Riversong to get back from a hunt. The toms head looked up at the sound of a cat who was next to him and he purred happily at them. "I'm doing fine." he meowed gleefully at the cat,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Bearear raised a brow at the she-cat who was next to him "are you alright, it's kinda odd to behave in this manner." his rounded ears twitched and his whiskers quivered.
Butternutsun glanced at Crimsonlight and nodded,” Glad to hear that...” before seconds later squeaking like a kit,” Ooh let’s exchange fun facts about eachother. I’ll go first. I have never missed a patrol before unless I was sick enough to go to Daydream. Now you go.” She demanded practically bouncing up and down on her paws.

~~~~~
Butternutsun tried to ignore the insult from Bearear and put on a happy and chipper face,” I’m perfectly fine!” She purred slightly bouncing her paws not quite leaving the ground.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 5th, 2019, 01:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Monarchpatch glared at Butternutsun as she settled down in her nest. He let out a light grunt and glanced away. The grouchy tom laid his head on his paws. "Good evening.", he meowed, no expression in his voice.
Butternutsun wasn’t the best at taking cues, she did not realize he did not want to talk, rather she thought he was not good at expressing himself. She let out a loud yowl in a rather flamboyant matter,” Thank Yooou!” She then gave an embarrassed shuffle and put her head between her front paws, she knew it was weird, but it still was fun.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@MossFlower
Butternutsun padded into the clearing her fur neatly groomed as she approached Wrenfeather," Good afternoon." She greeted dipping her head slightly.

@Teggy
Butternutsun approached the warrior, her eyes the color of butternut squash, her fur a brown shade. She flicked her tail sitting down next to the warrior," How are you doing on this fine day?" She asked

@Cave
Butternutsun scampered through the clearing before plopping down next to a clanmate,"Hey. How are you?" She asked casually.
"And you as well," Mossflower wound her long tail and dipped her head, "How are you?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 5th, 2019, 04:26 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Butternutsun glanced at Crimsonlight and nodded,” Glad to hear that...” before seconds later squeaking like a kit,” Ooh let’s exchange fun facts about eachother. I’ll go first. I have never missed a patrol before unless I was sick enough to go to Daydream. Now you go.” She demanded practically bouncing up and down on her paws.

~~~~~
Butternutsun tried to ignore the insult from Bearear and put on a happy and chipper face,” I’m perfectly fine!” She purred slightly bouncing her paws not quite leaving the ground.
Bearear tilted his head at her then shrugged his shoulders. I guess shes just hyper he thought quietly. " so what's up with you?" he asked her calmly.

(that wasn't meant to be an insult, it was just the word scamper that threw me off in my reply)
Closed Thread