Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 07:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

The molly warrior could be seen in a corner by the warriors den, looking stuck in a strange position. Eventually she unhooked her back paws from the contraption around her neck. It let off a horrible ringing as it snapped back to it's resting place and she hissed as some fur on the back of her neck got caught in it. She had been struggling to get it off her neck the whole day and at this point Raccoontail was willing to try anything. Growling, she started clawing at it, only managing to make a soft scratching sound on the hard plastic. This one was way harder to get off than the last. The first one was kinda like cobweb, she could hook on the strands easily. This one was not so easily played with. The ringing sound hurt her ears and was making her go crazy at this point.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
(DONE WITH PERMISSION OF PEPPERKINS)
Blizzardkit had been watching Raccoontail struggle with the freaky thing on his neck. He’d seen the collars apprentices had made out of Bubblingbee’s teeth and claws, but never such a loud one. without asking the warrior for permission he hoped onto her back and assuming filling it til it snapped he shoved his head into the space popping it through before yanking back, realizing he was stuck.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 9th, 2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardkit had been watching Raccoontail struggle with the freaky thing on his neck. He’d seen the collars apprentices had made out of Bubblingbee’s teeth and claws, but never such a loud one. without asking the warrior for permission he hoped onto her back and assuming filling it til it snapped he shoved his head into the space popping it through before yanking back, realizing he was stuck.
Raccoontail

Raccoontail jumped up in fright, not fully, but just enough to feel the kit shift on her back. "What in Starclan?!" she yowled, trying but failing to see who it was stuck in the plastic with her, "Why in the world would you do that?!" A noticeable hiss filled her voice, but it was full of fear. She had only just gotten back, she could hurt a kit and get thrown back out! Careful to not hurt him, she carefully laid back down so he would slid to the ground should he get loose. "Do you know how dangerous this is?!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 9th, 2020, 07:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail

Raccoontail jumped up in fright, not fully, but just enough to feel the kit shift on her back. "What in Starclan?!" she yowled, trying but failing to see who it was stuck in the plastic with her, "Why in the world would you do that?!" A noticeable hiss filled her voice, but it was full of fear. She had only just gotten back, she could hurt a kit and get thrown back out! Careful to not hurt him, she carefully laid back down so he would slid to the ground should he get loose. "Do you know how dangerous this is?!"
Blizzardkit gave a yank again realizing he was definetly stuck,” Uhh...I’m stuck...I thought if I make it tighter it’d just break off.” he meowed still not feeling bad about what he did, just wanting to be free again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 9th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardkit gave a yank again realizing he was definetly stuck,” Uhh...I’m stuck...I thought if I make it tighter it’d just break off.” he meowed still not feeling bad about what he did, just wanting to be free again.
Raccoontail

"What? How does that even... Nevermind, now you've just made my job harder," she growled to herself, shaking her head lightly in frustration, "Try your best to pull yourself out, carefully, while I try to figure out what to do now." After instructing the kit she scanned the clearing for someone who could help. She doubted she could get it off both of them when she couldn't even get it off herself.

Carla Yerovi

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Minnowflight spotted a warrior and kit stuck in a two-leg thing, the tom padded over with a chuckle at the sight. "How'd ya manage to get this stuck?" A chuckle came from his maw as he inspected the contraption. @Pepperkins @Zesty Mango

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Raccoontail

She glanced thankfully up at the warrior with a sigh and a shrug. "I have no idea, ask this flea brain," she replied frustratedly, trying her best not to move her neck. It hurt when the collar scratched at her and it was pulling at her fur even more now. "Mind helping out?" She asked, mentioning to the plastic with a paw and putting her head on her other paw to make it easier.

[ @Wolfie @Zesty Mango ]

Carla Yerovi

Old May 10th, 2020, 10:37 AM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted

Cloverwish would pad into the clearing with a few baby minnows, and a carp. She would pad over to the prey pile, dropping them.
Old May 10th, 2020, 11:00 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ Goosefury is OPEN ]

Goosefury sat the corner of camp, slumped over on his side. The sightless side of his face pressed into the ground, and he stared blankly at the sky with his good eye. He was beginning to be able to walk a little easier, even if he still stumbled a little. And sensing things on his blind side with his whiskers was helping a lot. But even if functioning with only one eye was getting better, his wounds still hurt as if they were fresh. He'd only stumbled out of the den to get some fresh air and sunlight, and maybe chat a bit of any of his Clanmates dared to come close - there was no way he was going to be the one to initiate the conversation.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:46 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

(So sorry about the wait. Family business.)

Spiralheart padded into the clearing, relieved she wasn't being tailed by her apprentice for once.

@Breezefur

- I left -
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerpaw sat in clearing, his gaze going pretty much nowhere. It was a rather calm day, honestly, nothing seemed to be happening. Nothing seemed to be happening these days in general, aside from battles, the sleep-stealing gethering, and those swimming lessons he seemed to have missed out on. He scoffed. Almost seemed like they had forgotten him. It wasn't like he cared, just meant less work him, though he had to admit that, well, it would've been pretty useful.. But oh well, to late was to late. He'd just learn it on a later basis.
The young ginger tom lay down and rolled around, his lazy dark green eyes lingering on the passing clouds, some of them having a silly form.
@Breezefur
Closed Thread