Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Redmire Roleplay /...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Today 02:56 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Today 02:31 AM

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:54 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default oo SEACLAN ooo SIGNUPS oo

You stumble along the sea-side, the seagulls crying and the splashing of the waves was the only sound you could hear.
Then, like a flash of light, a blue-and-white tabby pinned you to the ground, her sea-green eyes flashed as she bared her teeth. "State your name and purpose." The rather large mollie spat, spit flying on your face.

Trembling, you say your name and reluctantly, the blue mollie let's you up, you noticed a glow diamond-shape mark on her forehead and gasp. One of the big six. You heard of the clans who lived around here, and you had met one of them.

The blue mollie eyed you. "I am Seastar, leader and reviver of SeaClan. You seem like a worthy canidate, care to join?"

Welcome to SeaClan, the clan of the swift swimmers and snarky fish.

SeaClan's main prey are all saltwater fish, crabs (which they break open using rocks), birds (seagulls and hawks mainly), and mice. The camp has a rather, beach/sea aesthetic ya know.

The warriors' den burrow that is dug underground beneath a huge, flat rock. Sitting ontop of said rock is the apprentices' den, which is made of vines, sticks, bramble, brairs, and palm leaves, the elders' and nursery is similar to the apprentices' den. The medicine cat den is in a large crack in a huge boulder at the left end of camp, the crack widens inside the boulder to make a sorta cave feature. The main attraction is Wavecrash Ledge, a extremely large rock that houses the leader underneath it, Seastar's meetings occur here. Around the camp and the beach, sea-shells can be found.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 6th, 2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 08:55 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Default Re: oo SEACLAN ooo SIGNUPS oo

RULES

- Seastar does not tolerate disrespectful, whinny, ignorant, immature, and and unresponsible cats. She wants her clan organized, mature, and respectful of everyone.

- That being said, you show any of the said traits, argue with her, you'll be leaving her den and/or clan with some freshly shredded ears.

- Seastar is watchful of anything and just about everything your cat does, even she sees/suspects you are doing something wrong, you will be called out for it or be talked to about the said action.

- Last but not least, follow the warrior code! Some may be excepted.

character hoard

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:59 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

ALLEGIANCES

Leader
Seastar—massive blue tabby with low-white spotting and a diamond-shaped mark on her big ass forehead [F] // @elsander | Apprentice: none

Deputy
Applications closed, will be chosen in Roleplay

Medicine Cat
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]

Medicine Cat Apprentice
chosen by medicine cat

Warriors
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
open!

Apprentices
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
open!

Queens
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
open!

Kits
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]

Elders
Moltedmoon—beautiful molted dark chocolate tortie with white freckles and pale green eyes [F] // @elsander
name—appearance [_]
name—appearance [_]
open!

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; September 6th, 2023 at 08:59 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:01 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

RANK REQUIREMENTS

Kit to Apprentice
♡ 10 RP Posts
♆ 6 + Moons
♡ Existed for 1 Week

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♆ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Apprentice to Warrior
♡ 10 + Moons
♆ 70 RP Posts
♡ 5 + Training Instances (Must include:
Battle
Hunting
Edible Plants
Swimming
Fishing
♆ 1 Actively attended clan meeting (3 + Posts)
♡ 1 Month Existance
♆ 1 Actively attended gathering (3 + Posts)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♆ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Warrior to Elder
♡ Reason for becoming an elder
♆ If not incapable of being a warrior, must be 70 + moons
♡ 20 + Posts
♆ 1 Actively attended clan meeting

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; September 6th, 2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:06 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

FORMS

Apprentice Ceremony
Name:
New Name (ending with 'paw):
Mentor (leave blank for a randomly assigned mentor):
@elsander

Warrior Ceremony
Name:
New suffix (leaving blank if you want Seastar to chose):
Three traits:
@elsander

Elder Ceremony
Name:
Reason for retiring:
@elsander

Exile Form
Name:
Reason for Exile:
@elsander

Deputy Applications (YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FORM FOR CLANBORN CATS BEFORE YOU APPLY) -- CURRENTLY CLOSED
Name:
How active will you be?
@elsander

Medicine Cat/MCA Applications (YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FORM FOR CLANBORN CATS BEFORE YOU APPLY) -- CURRENTLY OPEN
Name:
How active will you be?
@elsander

Outsider Joining/Clan-cat Rejoining Form
Name:
New Name:
Is your cat an expecting queen or kit?
Reason for Joining/Rejoining:
@elsander

---

Clan-born cat form
Name:
Appearance:
Basic Personality:
Roleplay Example:
Other?:
@elsander

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; September 6th, 2023 at 09:06 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:07 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

SEACLAN IS NOW OPEN FOR SIGNUPS!
REMEMBER THAT DEPUTY APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW!

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; September 6th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:12 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Name: Vinekit
Appearance: A black-and-cream she-cat with green eyes
Basic Personality: A calm cat who likes to think of the best for her Clan.
Roleplay Example:

~~Vinekit~~

Vinekit sighed, sitting by herself in the nursery. Part of her wanted go help with the Clan on anything, but she was too young. No other kits to play with, so she sat, watching...

Other?: hmmm... nope
@elsander
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:12 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Name
Darklight ( aka tobi )
Appearance
A massive dark furred gray and black Tom with burn marks on his left arms and paws. Has a torn away left side of face with long canine teeth that just out like fangs.
Basic Personality
A clever and playful Tom with a heart of gold. Will often stop whatever he’s doing to help others out and or protect the weak. Prefers to avoid violence unless it’s necessary.
Rank
Warrior
Roleplay Example

Tobi glanced at the nest he was about to dive into when a startled squeak made him turn around. He chuckled at the sight of mothkit and butterflykit standing in the entrance. Well now what do we have here? he purred in amusement as he padded over to the two bundles who squealed and scurried off you can’t catch us! they called out to Darklight as they dashed away. Puffing a sigh he shook his head then broke into a trot after them. Grrr! I’m a big smelly monster and I’m going to gobble you all up! he was cut off mid sentence when he saw maplecrow struggling to make her nest. You all better hide! I’ll find you in a moment. he called after the two kittens before padding over to the elder. Greetings maplebird mind if I help? maplebird smiled as she stepped back to give the Tom more room. No not at all these old bones of mine aren’t as they used to be. Tobi softly chuckled as he made the nest. I don’t mind. If you ever need assistance again let me know now if you excuse me I have to become a big stinky monster again. maplecrows brows raised in amusement as she watched the Tom pad away.

Other?
Nothing yet
@elsander

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; September 6th, 2023 at 09:28 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:54 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Clan-born cat form
Name: Tinyfrog
Appearance: a creamy colored she-cat with dark green eyes
Basic Personality: sweet and kind
Roleplay Example:

Pricklestep and Swallowing

Pricklestep's heart raced as he caught sight of the WindClan warrior leaping towards him. In a split-second decision, he leaped out of the way and turned to face the enemy. He knew he had to act fast, or risk being overpowered by the warrior's strength.

The WindClan warrior glared at him, unsheathing his claws. Pricklestep knew he had to stay alert and ready for any attack.

As the warrior lunged towards him, Pricklestep dodged to the side and swiped his paw at his attacker's flank. The WindClan warrior hissed in pain and retaliated with a quick succession of blows. Pricklestep fought back with all his might, the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Despite his best efforts, Pricklestep was becoming exhausted. He knew he couldn't keep up this pace forever. Suddenly, the WindClan warrior stumbled and fell to the ground, gasping for air. Pricklestep took advantage of the opportunity and pinned the warrior down, his claws at his throat.

"Go away, leave," Pricklestep hissed, his eyes blazing with fury. He knew he had won this battle, but he also knew that he couldn't let his guard down. He stood there, watching as the WindClan warrior retreated back to his own territory. Pricklestep felt a sense of pride and relief wash over him. He had protected his clan, and proved himself as a fierce warrior.

As Pricklestep basked in the glory of his successful defense of the clan's borders, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. Whipping around, he saw a WindClan warrior who had snuck up behind him. Pricklestep didn't know how he had missed the warrior's approach, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. The WindClan warrior was now in front of him, ready to strike again.

Without hesitation, Pricklestep sprang into action, lunging at the warrior with his claws unsheathed. The two cats clashed, their yowls of fury echoing across the clearing. Pricklestep could feel his energy flagging, but he refused to give up. He knew that the safety of his clan depended on him. After what seemed like hours of fighting, the WindClan warrior finally retreated, leaving Pricklestep standing victorious but battered. As he licked his wounds, he knew that he had passed another test of his warrior skills, and he was grateful for the opportunity to prove himself once again.

Other?:
@elsander
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:46 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post
Name: Vinekit
Appearance: A black-and-cream she-cat with green eyes
Basic Personality: A calm cat who likes to think of the best for her Clan.
Roleplay Example:

~~Vinekit~~

Vinekit sighed, sitting by herself in the nursery. Part of her wanted go help with the Clan on anything, but she was too young. No other kits to play with, so she sat, watching...

Other?: hmmm... nope
@elsander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzle View Post

Name
Darklight ( aka tobi )
Appearance
A massive dark furred gray and black Tom with burn marks on his left arms and paws. Has a torn away left side of face with long canine teeth that just out like fangs.
Basic Personality
A clever and playful Tom with a heart of gold. Will often stop whatever he’s doing to help others out and or protect the weak. Prefers to avoid violence unless it’s necessary.
Rank
Warrior
Roleplay Example

Tobi glanced at the nest he was about to dive into when a startled squeak made him turn around. He chuckled at the sight of mothkit and butterflykit standing in the entrance. Well now what do we have here? he purred in amusement as he padded over to the two bundles who squealed and scurried off you can’t catch us! they called out to Darklight as they dashed away. Puffing a sigh he shook his head then broke into a trot after them. Grrr! I’m a big smelly monster and I’m going to gobble you all up! he was cut off mid sentence when he saw maplecrow struggling to make her nest. You all better hide! I’ll find you in a moment. he called after the two kittens before padding over to the elder. Greetings maplebird mind if I help? maplebird smiled as she stepped back to give the Tom more room. No not at all these old bones of mine aren’t as they used to be. Tobi softly chuckled as he made the nest. I don’t mind. If you ever need assistance again let me know now if you excuse me I have to become a big stinky monster again. maplecrows brows raised in amusement as she watched the Tom pad away.

Other?
Nothing yet
@elsander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Clan-born cat form
Name: Tinyfrog
Appearance: a creamy colored she-cat with dark green eyes
Basic Personality: sweet and kind
Roleplay Example:

Pricklestep and Swallowing

Pricklestep's heart raced as he caught sight of the WindClan warrior leaping towards him. In a split-second decision, he leaped out of the way and turned to face the enemy. He knew he had to act fast, or risk being overpowered by the warrior's strength.

The WindClan warrior glared at him, unsheathing his claws. Pricklestep knew he had to stay alert and ready for any attack.

As the warrior lunged towards him, Pricklestep dodged to the side and swiped his paw at his attacker's flank. The WindClan warrior hissed in pain and retaliated with a quick succession of blows. Pricklestep fought back with all his might, the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Despite his best efforts, Pricklestep was becoming exhausted. He knew he couldn't keep up this pace forever. Suddenly, the WindClan warrior stumbled and fell to the ground, gasping for air. Pricklestep took advantage of the opportunity and pinned the warrior down, his claws at his throat.

"Go away, leave," Pricklestep hissed, his eyes blazing with fury. He knew he had won this battle, but he also knew that he couldn't let his guard down. He stood there, watching as the WindClan warrior retreated back to his own territory. Pricklestep felt a sense of pride and relief wash over him. He had protected his clan, and proved himself as a fierce warrior.

As Pricklestep basked in the glory of his successful defense of the clan's borders, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. Whipping around, he saw a WindClan warrior who had snuck up behind him. Pricklestep didn't know how he had missed the warrior's approach, but he didn't have time to dwell on it. The WindClan warrior was now in front of him, ready to strike again.

Without hesitation, Pricklestep sprang into action, lunging at the warrior with his claws unsheathed. The two cats clashed, their yowls of fury echoing across the clearing. Pricklestep could feel his energy flagging, but he refused to give up. He knew that the safety of his clan depended on him. After what seemed like hours of fighting, the WindClan warrior finally retreated, leaving Pricklestep standing victorious but battered. As he licked his wounds, he knew that he had passed another test of his warrior skills, and he was grateful for the opportunity to prove himself once again.

Other?:
@elsander
all accepted !! when i have the roleplay itself up i'll let you all know !!

character hoard