Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM

Old December 1st, 2018, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Russus and Trixie's Territory

((To anyone interested with rping with Russus and/or Trixie here, please ask before jumping in!!))

@Nutella

With three mice in her maw, Trixie moved with a cheery trot in the direction of her and Russus' nests. She was sure to see the little tom on her way there, and when she did she'd let him know she'd found breakfast. She wondered what the little fuzzball was up to, and what stories he'd already have to share with her. While the day was still young, both Trixie and her little sibling shared an adventurous spirit. She herself looked forward to telling the calico of her morning hunt. A large tree- their tree- came into view, and the tortoiseshell visibly perked up, scanning the area with her blue-green eyes for the feline she was thinking of.

Old December 1st, 2018, 07:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Russus and Trixie's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
((To anyone interested with rping with Russus and/or Trixie here, please ask before jumping in!!))

@Nutella

With three mice in her maw, Trixie moved with a cheery trot in the direction of her and Russus' nests. She was sure to see the little tom on her way there, and when she did she'd let him know she'd found breakfast. She wondered what the little fuzzball was up to, and what stories he'd already have to share with her. While the day was still young, both Trixie and her little sibling shared an adventurous spirit. She herself looked forward to telling the calico of her morning hunt. A large tree- their tree- came into view, and the tortoiseshell visibly perked up, scanning the area with her blue-green eyes for the feline she was thinking of.
Russus even though his body begged him to go back to sleep was wide awake with renewed energy , the tom flicked his ears as he carefully walked along a branch that was a good few inches from the ground in which he could jump down to safely . The calico looked up at the branch above him and was eager and determined to get to it , he had a goal in mind , to get to the highest point of this tree , he wanted to be the best tree climber there was! He had other things he wanted to be good at but this was his main goal . With a swish of his semi fluffy tail he sat on his haunches and rocked back and forth a few times before he launched himself up in the air with his front paws outstretched and claws unsheathed ,he could see it ! It was only a tail length away from his tiny paws. Excitement raced through his body at the thought , but gravity thought otherwise and with its invisible claws it grabbed a hold of his side's and yanked him back down with a thud making him oof!.

The tom landed on his left shoulder as a bit of pain stung him like a angry hornet , he huffed at that as he stood back up with a few limps , he was about to go at it again before he spotted his big sis making him perk his ears up with a happy smile , as he did this his nose twitched like a rabbits ,it was one of his quirks which activated when he was really happy , paying no mind to the numbing pain in his leg he leaped down to the soft ground and limp raced towards trixie with a happy swish of his tail . The calico jumped around the older feline "your back! It felt like forever ! Also guess what , I almost made it to the second branch!
" he chirped as he landed right back infront of her with a wide smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 2nd, 2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
Russus even though his body begged him to go back to sleep was wide awake with renewed energy , the tom flicked his ears as he carefully walked along a branch that was a good few inches from the ground in which he could jump down to safely . The calico looked up at the branch above him and was eager and determined to get to it , he had a goal in mind , to get to the highest point of this tree , he wanted to be the best tree climber there was! He had other things he wanted to be good at but this was his main goal . With a swish of his semi fluffy tail he sat on his haunches and rocked back and forth a few times before he launched himself up in the air with his front paws outstretched and claws unsheathed ,he could see it ! It was only a tail length away from his tiny paws. Excitement raced through his body at the thought , but gravity thought otherwise and with its invisible claws it grabbed a hold of his side's and yanked him back down with a thud making him oof!.

The tom landed on his left shoulder as a bit of pain stung him like a angry hornet , he huffed at that as he stood back up with a few limps , he was about to go at it again before he spotted his big sis making him perk his ears up with a happy smile , as he did this his nose twitched like a rabbits ,it was one of his quirks which activated when he was really happy , paying no mind to the numbing pain in his leg he leaped down to the soft ground and limp raced towards trixie with a happy swish of his tail . The calico jumped around the older feline "your back! It felt like forever ! Also guess what , I almost made it to the second branch!
" he chirped as he landed right back infront of her with a wide smile .
Worry sparked in Trixie's chest when she watch the young tom take a tumble, but she didn't reprimand him for climbing while she wasn't present. How could she, when she understood exactly what something new like tree climbing made a cat like the two of them feel? She simply shook her head in amusement, the worry fading when he seemed to be fine, besides a slight limp. Dropping her catch in front of them, she used one paw to drag Russus to her and the other to mess up the fur at the top of his head. "Hey, silly! I saw- I bet your leg hurts from that fall!"

Releasing him, she nudged the three mice closer to the calico. "I didn't take that long," Trixie answered with a slight eye roll. "You wouldn't believe how I caught these, though! I had to fight a dog for them!" She knew the opening would catch Russus' attention and that he'd want more detail, but for now she stopped her story there, wanting him to plead for more of the story. Instead, she bent down to begin eating one of the mice, pulling it closer to her so that her brother could take the other two. Had she brought the food for anyone else, she would have taken the majority, but when it came to caring for her brother the molly was anything but selfish. To her, Russus' well-being always came before her own.

Old December 2nd, 2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Worry sparked in Trixie's chest when she watch the young tom take a tumble, but she didn't reprimand him for climbing while she wasn't present. How could she, when she understood exactly what something new like tree climbing made a cat like the two of them feel? She simply shook her head in amusement, the worry fading when he seemed to be fine, besides a slight limp. Dropping her catch in front of them, she used one paw to drag Russus to her and the other to mess up the fur at the top of his head. "Hey, silly! I saw- I bet your leg hurts from that fall!"

Releasing him, she nudged the three mice closer to the calico. "I didn't take that long," Trixie answered with a slight eye roll. "You wouldn't believe how I caught these, though! I had to fight a dog for them!" She knew the opening would catch Russus' attention and that he'd want more detail, but for now she stopped her story there, wanting him to plead for more of the story. Instead, she bent down to begin eating one of the mice, pulling it closer to her so that her brother could take the other two. Had she brought the food for anyone else, she would have taken the majority, but when it came to caring for her brother the molly was anything but selfish. To her, Russus' well-being always came before her own.
Russus giggled which turned into laughter at the messing up his fur and like the rough houser he can be he tried batting at trixie with his paws ,once she let go he shook his fur then rolled his eyes and puffed his chest out "just a little rough and tumble! I can take it . Besides it wasn't high enough to make that much of an impact anyways . Like if I fell from a mountain or something that would definitely hurt ." he meowed with a bit of pride in his tone , then tilted his head and huffed "to me it felt like it ." he as he looked down . Although his ears and tail perked up once he caught the word dog and a shine in his eyes could be seen from wonder and excitement . "really? What did that beast look like? Was it all slobbery and scar ridden? Red eyes? C'mon give me the details !" he chirped as his little hops started to return all of the excitement of an On coming story made him forget about his leg and the food . The calicos nose twitched once he smelled the prey making his mouth water as he licked his lipse ,he plopped down into a comfy position and dragged one of the mice towards him with his left paw which was shaking a tad bit but it soon started to subside as the mouse was near his chest and began to eat .

Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Russus giggled which turned into laughter at the messing up his fur and like the rough houser he can be he tried batting at trixie with his paws ,once she let go he shook his fur then rolled his eyes and puffed his chest out "just a little rough and tumble! I can take it . Besides it wasn't high enough to make that much of an impact anyways . Like if I fell from a mountain or something that would definitely hurt ." he meowed with a bit of pride in his tone , then tilted his head and huffed "to me it felt like it ." he as he looked down . Although his ears and tail perked up once he caught the word dog and a shine in his eyes could be seen from wonder and excitement . "really? What did that beast look like? Was it all slobbery and scar ridden? Red eyes? C'mon give me the details !" he chirped as his little hops started to return all of the excitement of an On coming story made him forget about his leg and the food . The calicos nose twitched once he smelled the prey making his mouth water as he licked his lipse ,he plopped down into a comfy position and dragged one of the mice towards him with his left paw which was shaking a tad bit but it soon started to subside as the mouse was near his chest and began to eat .
Russus' battering made her narrow her eyes, the look in them almost daring him to bat at her again. "Careful, squirt, you'll lose that fight," she teased. Of course, should they have a play fight, she wouldn't go that hard on him, but she wasn't the type to let someone win just because they were younger, either. Trixie then smiled, a small laugh bubbling in her. "Yes, I do imagine falling from a mountain would hurt quite a bit." A smile stayed on her maw as she could tell that Russus had truly missed her. Sometimes she thought it was funny, how close she'd become to this little tom she'd taken in, when she wasn't even that close with her own blood-related siblings. Given the choice between them, she'd plainly choose Russus over them. Perhaps bonds formed by choice would always be stronger than bonds formed by blood. At the calico's inquiry, the molly's whiskers twitched. In reality, the dog hadn't been that big or scary, not that she'd let her brother know that. "It was an ugly looking thing, all grey around it's muzzle. It thought it was a good idea to try and steal my catches- but I showed him who's the real boss around here!" Trixie thrashed her tail for good measure. "And I may or may not have been able to trick him to fall into a mud pit." She licked her muzzle, getting off traces of mouse before giving a mischievous smile.

Old December 2nd, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Russus' battering made her narrow her eyes, the look in them almost daring him to bat at her again. "Careful, squirt, you'll lose that fight," she teased. Of course, should they have a play fight, she wouldn't go that hard on him, but she wasn't the type to let someone win just because they were younger, either. Trixie then smiled, a small laugh bubbling in her. "Yes, I do imagine falling from a mountain would hurt quite a bit." A smile stayed on her maw as she could tell that Russus had truly missed her. Sometimes she thought it was funny, how close she'd become to this little tom she'd taken in, when she wasn't even that close with her own blood-related siblings. Given the choice between them, she'd plainly choose Russus over them. Perhaps bonds formed by choice would always be stronger than bonds formed by blood. At the calico's inquiry, the molly's whiskers twitched. In reality, the dog hadn't been that big or scary, not that she'd let her brother know that. "It was an ugly looking thing, all grey around it's muzzle. It thought it was a good idea to try and steal my catches- but I showed him who's the real boss around here!" Trixie thrashed her tail for good measure. "And I may or may not have been able to trick him to fall into a mud pit." She licked her muzzle, getting off traces of mouse before giving a mischievous smile.
Russus folded his ears back with another eye roll and a huff after he swallowed "for crying out loud trix...do you always have to be so competitive? ...i was just being playful...and besides it would be fun to win a fight more than once ." he complained with a small smile as he thought of winning a fight against one of those wild cats that he's heard about . He did like being competitive sometimes it was fun since it lead to a challenge that may sound interesting , but sometimes he didn't feel the energy to be so or that it was necessary . Although his spirits were lifted up once more when he heard trixies story making him thrash his tail in excitement as he took another bite he imagined her directing the beast into the mud pit making him giggle after he swallowed . "ain't no wretched old dog gonna mess with the best of the best ! " he cheered with a perk of his head then gotten an idea which made his eyes shine yet again as he quickly stood up with his tail in the air "where is that thing? I wanna give it a what for ! Besides if you can beat it then that means I can too." he added in with hope in his tone , the toms paws were itching to head where the dog was , besides he was getting cabin fever already . And it was a lovely day out in his opinion and a great opportunity to have an adventure . The calico crouched then jumped up with a twirl " please trix? It's getting boring staying in that tree ." he begged with a whine.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Russus folded his ears back with another eye roll and a huff after he swallowed "for crying out loud trix...do you always have to be so competitive? ...i was just being playful...and besides it would be fun to win a fight more than once ." he complained with a small smile as he thought of winning a fight against one of those wild cats that he's heard about . He did like being competitive sometimes it was fun since it lead to a challenge that may sound interesting , but sometimes he didn't feel the energy to be so or that it was necessary . Although his spirits were lifted up once more when he heard trixies story making him thrash his tail in excitement as he took another bite he imagined her directing the beast into the mud pit making him giggle after he swallowed . "ain't no wretched old dog gonna mess with the best of the best ! " he cheered with a perk of his head then gotten an idea which made his eyes shine yet again as he quickly stood up with his tail in the air "where is that thing? I wanna give it a what for ! Besides if you can beat it then that means I can too." he added in with hope in his tone , the toms paws were itching to head where the dog was , besides he was getting cabin fever already . And it was a lovely day out in his opinion and a great opportunity to have an adventure . The calico crouched then jumped up with a twirl " please trix? It's getting boring staying in that tree ." he begged with a whine.
Trixie didn't comment on the calico's complaint, whiskers twitching as she silently answered, Yes, yes I do. Everything was a competition to her, and she was fairly sure that Russus liked a competition himself, despite himself. She couldn't help herself, though, despite her initial intent to stay quiet, so she finally said "I'm sure you'd like to win... but I'm not making a wimp out of you. Do you really want me to go easy on you?" She gave a huff herself, fixing him with a challenging look. She doubted that the tomcat would be satisfied with a win when he knew that the only reason he did succeed was because she went easy. When her brother commented on the dog, pride swelled in her as she puffed her chest. Being so admired by Russus really did mean a lot to Trixie. She was hesitant with his next idea, however she did just say she wasn't raising the young tom to be a wimp, so with slight regret she gave in to his request. "Alright, alright, I'll show you where he was. But I don't promise he'll be there- and hey, you listen to me, alright? If I so much as tell you to take a step to the left I expect you to listen, and if I tell you to run... you better run as fast as your legs can take you. I'm not raising you to be a wimp, but I'm also not raising you to be killed by some scroungy mutt, either." The molly stood, keeping her gaze fixated on the calico to gauge his reaction. If she didn't think he was going to listen, then there was no way she'd be taking Russus to see the dog. Sure, it had only been a little one, but any dog had the potential to be dangerous.

Old December 8th, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Trixie didn't comment on the calico's complaint, whiskers twitching as she silently answered, Yes, yes I do. Everything was a competition to her, and she was fairly sure that Russus liked a competition himself, despite himself. She couldn't help herself, though, despite her initial intent to stay quiet, so she finally said "I'm sure you'd like to win... but I'm not making a wimp out of you. Do you really want me to go easy on you?" She gave a huff herself, fixing him with a challenging look. She doubted that the tomcat would be satisfied with a win when he knew that the only reason he did succeed was because she went easy. When her brother commented on the dog, pride swelled in her as she puffed her chest. Being so admired by Russus really did mean a lot to Trixie. She was hesitant with his next idea, however she did just say she wasn't raising the young tom to be a wimp, so with slight regret she gave in to his request. "Alright, alright, I'll show you where he was. But I don't promise he'll be there- and hey, you listen to me, alright? If I so much as tell you to take a step to the left I expect you to listen, and if I tell you to run... you better run as fast as your legs can take you. I'm not raising you to be a wimp, but I'm also not raising you to be killed by some scroungy mutt, either." The molly stood, keeping her gaze fixated on the calico to gauge his reaction. If she didn't think he was going to listen, then there was no way she'd be taking Russus to see the dog. Sure, it had only been a little one, but any dog had the potential to be dangerous.
Russus folded his ears back a bit as his eyes narrowed with a huff before he hung his head reluctantly "yes and no...But fiiiine...I see your point..." he meowed as he kneaded the soft ground since an attitude was starting to pop up . He grumbled as he listened to his sister, he knew she was right ,he hated it , sometimes it was fine with him but he didn't like it this time , he just felt cranky and very reluctant to say yes , with a sigh he forced the words out "ok ,ok , ok. Why do you always have to be right ? " he half snapped with a swish of his tail. However he perked his head up when she stood up making his attitude almost vanish and a hopeful gleam could be seen in his eyes,maybe his response was enough? Although another question popped up in his mind making him tilt his head "do I always have to follow what others say? It seems like I have to. I mean I have no problem following your orders but....a complete stranger? Even if they claim to have higher authority and power? I don't even know them! And I will not let them have power over me if it be so. " he asked with a hint of anger in his tone he didn't like to follow orders but there were a rare few that he would . His sister being the only one at the moment since he trusts her.

Old January 7th, 2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Russus folded his ears back a bit as his eyes narrowed with a huff before he hung his head reluctantly "yes and no...But fiiiine...I see your point..." he meowed as he kneaded the soft ground since an attitude was starting to pop up . He grumbled as he listened to his sister, he knew she was right ,he hated it , sometimes it was fine with him but he didn't like it this time , he just felt cranky and very reluctant to say yes , with a sigh he forced the words out "ok ,ok , ok. Why do you always have to be right ? " he half snapped with a swish of his tail. However he perked his head up when she stood up making his attitude almost vanish and a hopeful gleam could be seen in his eyes,maybe his response was enough? Although another question popped up in his mind making him tilt his head "do I always have to follow what others say? It seems like I have to. I mean I have no problem following your orders but....a complete stranger? Even if they claim to have higher authority and power? I don't even know them! And I will not let them have power over me if it be so. " he asked with a hint of anger in his tone he didn't like to follow orders but there were a rare few that he would . His sister being the only one at the moment since he trusts her.
Trixie narrowed her eyes at first from her brother's grumbling, but the annoyance in his words eventually gave way to her laughter. "Because I'm your big sister, and big sisters are always right," she answered laughingly, all the challenge disappearing from her eyes and instead being replaced with a carefree twinkle. "No, no," she quickly answered Russus's question, before he even finished his last sentence. "There's certain people you always listen to- me, for instance. If I tell you to run, for example, it's for a good reason. Others, especially cats you don't know, you should not blindly listen to. You have to make sure you can trust a cat before you listen... and if you don't trust them, either don't listen, or carefully listen- just always make sure you're being wary, alright? There's all sorts of fellas out there that are no good." The thought of someone taking advantage of her little brother set off a pang of worry, as well as a flare of anger, within her chest.

"Now, do you want to see where the dog was or not?"

Old January 7th, 2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Trixie narrowed her eyes at first from her brother's grumbling, but the annoyance in his words eventually gave way to her laughter. "Because I'm your big sister, and big sisters are always right," she answered laughingly, all the challenge disappearing from her eyes and instead being replaced with a carefree twinkle. "No, no," she quickly answered Russus's question, before he even finished his last sentence. "There's certain people you always listen to- me, for instance. If I tell you to run, for example, it's for a good reason. Others, especially cats you don't know, you should not blindly listen to. You have to make sure you can trust a cat before you listen... and if you don't trust them, either don't listen, or carefully listen- just always make sure you're being wary, alright? There's all sorts of fellas out there that are no good." The thought of someone taking advantage of her little brother set off a pang of worry, as well as a flare of anger, within her chest.

"Now, do you want to see where the dog was or not?"
Russus perked his ears up as she spoke yet again he flicked his tail tip in an mixture of frustration and reluctance at the first answer I'll show you that your not always right . I can be too! although he tilted his head at the answer he actually needed although it kinda confused him just a bit but he got the main message making him nod with a smile "ok! Wait...what if you do listen carefully to a stranger but you still can't pick out anything fishy?..." he asked with a confused tone to his voice, but it soon vanished after she mentioned the dog again making his eyes shine and tail swish back and forth in excitement and with a nod he answered "of course I do! " the calicos hind legs were shaking with excitement as he waited for his sister to lead the way.