Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 07:29 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:23 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 07:21 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Mica
Today 07:16 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:04 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 09:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Emma's Territory

This is a private roleplay between me and @Moonheart &
Friends;

Territory
Eaglesong's Grave

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harpy looked up with wide amber colored eyes at the tall pines that towered above her. She wasn't sure why, but trees seemed both ominous and enviting at the same time. She always felt trapped under their intricate weaving of branches, although pines were a little better. The small tan colored tabby kit paused as her paw cracked a twig, and she flattened her ears, feeling like she was doing something wrong. Two days ago, she had wandered away from her mother and now she was as lost as it was possible to get. Shaking herself, the four moon old kit padded on in silence, occasionally chasing after something if it moved, whether it be a leaf or a bug, it was all the same to her. Then she spotter something very odd, and raced over with surprising speed. Harpy skidded to halt beside the pile of rocks and sat down. She felt drawn to them somehow, and slowly, her pale amber eyes traveled down and settled on the earth beneath her paws. Harpy sat still, and sort of lost count of how long she had been sitting at the foot of the rock pile, gazing intently at the ground.

Old June 11th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Emma's Territory

Be strong for me okay Emma?
The golden siamese jumped staring around the area she now called home even then she did not feel comfortable only wanting to be back with Eaglesong the warmth she had felt so long ago had been ripped away from her due to the cruelty of fate, of course the only reason Emma did not well...remove herself from this world..was because of those last words she heard from her beloved one they kept pushing her on it was what she had been reminding herself everyday for a couple of moons now, stretching out the she cat turned and stepped out of the nest looking at the small pile carefully picking each one up in her mouth Emma had been placing flowers onto Eaglesong's grave ever since she passed and always went out to collect more if the ones she had started to wilt, leaving the den behind the molly padded along no longer intimidated by the trees above her but as she walked her icey blue eyes went upwards towards the branches they looked like claws trying to reach out to her but could not extend their reach far enough, Suddenly she paused she swore her heart stopped there before her sat a small kit it was staring at her beloved mate's grave but that wasn't what made her freeze the fact that this kit looked almost Exactly like her the flowers by now had dropped from her mouth making a light thump! sound as they reached the ground Emma could not even speak her mind buzzed with thoughts she closed her eyes tightly hoping it was just another hallucination from having hardly any sleep but when she opened them again the kit was still sitting there and all she could do was stare icey blue eyes filled with horror.
( @Skelly )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; June 11th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:13 AM
questionmark

( @MoonHeart & Friends )

Harpy stirred slightly and closed her eyes, and what she saw was beautiful. A open field of rolling hills and dry scraggly bushes with a few flowers in large patches here and there. She was running across it on long thin legs, and then she was up, high above it, looking down upon the grassy stretch of land. She stared in awe and disappointment as everything went dark and she opened her eyes, the hints of green-blue standing out brightly against pale amber. Harpy wondered what that had been, for she'd hard many similar dreams, but never so vivid or while she was so conscious. Exhilarated, the she-kit closed her eyes, but this time to darkness. She sighed and then flattened an ear as edge heard a muted and dull thump not very far away from where she sat. At first, Harpy didn't respond to the noise, and then slowly, after a moment, she looked up from the ground and saw a golden colored she cat staring at her with horror filled icy blue eyes. Alarm flared up in Harpy's eyes and she leaped up, darting behind the mound of rocks with her short pale brown tabby pelt on end. Fear crept up on her and she resisted the urge to run away, knowing that her little legs would be no match for the tired looking molly. Warily, Harpy peered out and saw a couple of flowers on the ground and decided that the stranger must've dropped them. Stranger didn't seem right though, and somehow, she felt drawn to this cat in the same way she had been drawn to the rock pile. Cautious at first but quickly gaining confidence, Harpy stepped out. “What're you scared of?” Harpy asked, looking over her shoulder in case there was like a fox or something behind her, ready to pounce. I don't see anything . . . . The kit thought carefully, raising her head to taste the air a little, even though she had no experience in tracking down scents and hardly knew dog from mouse.

Last edited by doghouse; June 11th, 2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Everything Stays~

( @Skelly )
As the kit hid behind the mound of rocks where she had buried Eaglesong. Emma's ears flattened there had to be some reason for this....why was this kit was here?..why did they look like her?..why did she feel so drawn to this kit?, her head pounded and she barely saw the kit step back out only snapping back to reality when the small brown tabby asked her why she was scared for a few moments Emma could only stare into this kit's amber colored eyes then after a few awkward moments of silence a few shaky words come out of her mouth "W-Why do you...." she trailed of ripping her gaze away from the kit "l-look so much like her...?" Emma finished not looking at the kit fearing that this might be some cruel trick that her mind had made like the many times before her whole body shook as she sat down hoping it would help her calm down but it didn't she just kept thinking everything she shouldn't have been, The molly turned her gaze to the flowers on ground Keep calm there must be something logical to explain this.. but of course she still thought about what this kit could be something that Eaglesong had mentioned at one point...she racked her brain trying to find the word but it would not come to her no matter how hard she tried it just wouldn't! it did frustrate the golden siamese but to be exact she was unsure what she meant to feel it bothered her so much was she meant to feel sad? or angry? maybe happy? why was this happening to her? she had already lost the one she cared deeply for why was the world so cruel?
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:58 PM
questionmark

@MoonHeart & Friends

Harpy blinked uncertainly with her round amber eyes. Something about this place felt rather ominous, like there was a ghost or something watching her every move. A shiver ran down the wiry tabby's spine, causing her neck fur to bristle. She had no idea who this was or where she was, and certainly had not a clue who this stranger golden Siamese was talking about. Why did she look like who? Did this cat possibly know her mother, Jaida? No, Jaida wasn't anywhere near here, and Harp had certainly never been introduced to this cat as far as she could remember, but still, why did this strange molly seem so familiar, as if she had known this cat all her life almost. Uncertain, Harpy flicked her small tan ears. “Why do I look like who? Jaida?” Harpy asked quietly, her voice hushed but curious, both her cautiousness and secret undying energy showing through her thin mew. Hoping that this was okay to do, Harpy stepped closer and sat down a fox length away from the older molly, her small paws less than three times smaller than those of the molly. Harpy blinked and glanced up as a warm but strong gust of wind shook the treetops, and she felt like at any moment the trees would snap and come crashing down on top of the two cats, even when she knew that if they had made it this long, what were the chances of that happening here and now? Still a bit uneasy from those thoughts, the kit shook her head and shot a questioning glance towards the stranger. “What's your name?”
Old June 20th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Everything Stays~

( @Skelly )
Emma stared at the strange kit she felt sadness beginning to grow within her she wished she could explain but she would only end up crying her common sense was slowly coming back to her but it was still hard for her to even speak, she hadn't talked to another cat for so long the thought of talking did make her happy well not really but she felt some relief to be socializing for the most part, As the kit asked a second question she snapped out of her trance the molly was unsure whether she should say anything or just to keep the silence but after a few moments she decided it was best if she did speak otherwise the kit would find her strange more than how strange she was before, "No...It's someone that was once here.." she paused digging her claws into the soft soil before finishing "I-I'm Emma.." she had lost almost all her confidence when her mate Eaglesong had passed it was hard for her to try at life or anything but the molly had pushed on hoping something would happen, Emma hadn't had a single starclan dream since the first one she had did Eaglesong forget about her? it wouldn't surprise her not many remembered her anymore she didn't have many friends to start but they could have at least visited her when stayed at her twolegs place for a bit before coming here, The golden siamese had kept her icy blue eye's connected with the flowers she hadn't dared look at the kit unsure if she would even be able to bring herself to do it even if she could Emma just well it was strange she felt so intimidated by this kit like she was twice as tall as she was now and staring down at her judging her because she had done nothing but at the same time she felt a gentleness similar to how she felt around Eaglesong her whole body jolted as she heard a rumble from above don't tell me its going to rain.. for now she did not say anything since it could have been just her imagination or only something that would happen much later. (sorry this is extremely late, i have been very very busy at school)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
questionmark

( @MoonHeart & Friends )
( It's fine! I wasn't even online until the 21st so it's not late to me )

Harpy blinked, watching the sadness that slowly flooded the golden furred molly's cool blue eyes, and an aching familiarity pulled at the young kit's heart. Without consciously making the decision to do so, the small tan tabby stood up and pressed herself against the golden cat's side, purring softly in a soothing gesture. This was clearly something that felt both natural and unnatural. Harpy wasn't at all sure why it felt so natural, but that was something she would probably never understand, because of who she had once unknowingly been. As the stranger spoke, the young tabby's ears perked forwards with curiosity, and she cocked her head to one side slightly. “What do you mean? Who was here before?” Harpy asked, standing up and stepping away so that she could once again look into the golden furred she-cat's eyes with her own bright amber ones. Emma . . . . Harpy wondered why she felt like she'd heard that name before, and yet she knew for certain that she had never been around a cat named Emma before. She gazed uncertainly into Emma's blue eyes with her amber, unmoving and silent. Then, after just a moment, Harpy closed her eyes and faced up, already feeling dread settle into her stomach. This cat had a long story, and not a pleasant one, she knew that was very certain to be true. She sighed quietly, almost too quiet for even her to her it, but very faintly, she could hear it, which was how she knew that she wasn't just making the motions of sighing and trying to sigh, but actually doing. At the thought of failing to exhale a bunch of air, a smile crept over her maw, and she looked away, wondering if it was wrong to be happy when someone else seemed so sad. It certainly felt wrong to Harpy, but she wasn't sure if it actually was or if that was just how it felt. Harpy was pulled from her thoughts as a deep rolling rumble echoed from the sky, and her fur stood on end, prickling uneasily. She looked around, and saw no threats other than dark clouds. Still a bit frightened, she backed up so sdhe was almost pressed again the pile of rocks, her eyes wide. “What was that? she breathed, scarcely daring to move from her shaky position as shegazed fearfully at the sky, tense.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Everything Stays~

( @Skjoldolfr )
Emma felt something warm beside her looking down she saw the kit beside her purring before moving away everything felt empty within her brain felt fuzzy like she was forgetting something about someone, without even realizing it tears had begun to fall down her cheeks but she did not sob or even try to speak she just stared at the kit Why do I feel so empty? why do I feel like I should be closer to this kit? then with a jolt the molly felt a few droplets of water land on her back bringing her back to reality, Emma blinked away the last tears that were still in her eyes as the rain began to pour down as if it had been waiting years to just let it out without another thought the she-cat leaned forward picking Harpy up the scruff turning on her heel and running almost slipping over as the now muddy ground became soaked she didn't even care about her soaked fur or anything for that fact she felt like she wasn't even in control this had just happened without her even able to think about it everytime Emma put even a single paw step on the ground she was able to hear it the splash of mud that went onto her leg but it didn't stop her I'm supposed to do this that's what her mind told Emma its right, its what I have to do...., Suddenly she skidded to a halt mud flinging into the air and then back to ground a tall tree was in front of them the bottom of it was dug out like a small den roots were visible surely enough after a few moments she entered ducking her head placing down Harpy onto the nest that was located in the middle of the den, after this Emma walked over to the entrance and stared at the rain, not a single word escaped her mouth she just stared.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:00 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
( @Skjoldolfr )
Emma felt something warm beside her looking down she saw the kit beside her purring before moving away everything felt empty within her brain felt fuzzy like she was forgetting something about someone, without even realizing it tears had begun to fall down her cheeks but she did not sob or even try to speak she just stared at the kit Why do I feel so empty? why do I feel like I should be closer to this kit? then with a jolt the molly felt a few droplets of water land on her back bringing her back to reality, Emma blinked away the last tears that were still in her eyes as the rain began to pour down as if it had been waiting years to just let it out without another thought the she-cat leaned forward picking Harpy up the scruff turning on her heel and running almost slipping over as the now muddy ground became soaked she didn't even care about her soaked fur or anything for that fact she felt like she wasn't even in control this had just happened without her even able to think about it everytime Emma put even a single paw step on the ground she was able to hear it the splash of mud that went onto her leg but it didn't stop her I'm supposed to do this that's what her mind told Emma its right, its what I have to do...., Suddenly she skidded to a halt mud flinging into the air and then back to ground a tall tree was in front of them the bottom of it was dug out like a small den roots were visible surely enough after a few moments she entered ducking her head placing down Harpy onto the nest that was located in the middle of the den, after this Emma walked over to the entrance and stared at the rain, not a single word escaped her mouth she just stared.
Harpy's eyes widened as rain started to fall, splashing across her small body, quickly soaking through and chilling her skin, causing the she-kit to shake, flinging drops off, but more just took their place. The small tabby was about to flee, half blinded by terror as a terrible growl split the air, making everything feel as if it was shaking slightly, when teeth connected with her scruff airlifted her up. The she-kit struggled, but her efforts were without success, and the pale brownish tan molly went limp, rain pelting her tiny body. She felt the rocking, swinging motion as the golden colored cat called Emma took off, slipping and sliding dangerously in the already mud soaked ground. Harpy squirmed, wondering what Emma was doing, and what her intentions were. “Hey! Put me down!” she protested, mewling with fear as she saw a tree looming up, and Harpy expected Emma to crash right into it, squashing the tiny tan furred kit. She hadn't realized that she'd been holding her breath until Emma stopped, the Harpy exhaled with a loud sigh, although with some difficulty now that she was shivering from being so wet. She saw a hole at the base, almost blocked off by the gnarled roots of the tree, but there was a gap large enough for a cat to squeeze through, and fear mingled with excitement and curiosity as she gazed into it, wondering what could be down there. Harpy was about to point it out in case Emma hadn't noticed it when the strange she-cat plunged in, taking Harpy with her. Harpy felt dry moss beneath her, and was surprised by Emma's strange behavior. “Why d-dud you t-take me from those r-rocks? What w-was that l-loud g-growl?” she asked, even as Emma turned her back on Harpy.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Harpy's eyes widened as rain started to fall, splashing across her small body, quickly soaking through and chilling her skin, causing the she-kit to shake, flinging drops off, but more just took their place. The small tabby was about to flee, half blinded by terror as a terrible growl split the air, making everything feel as if it was shaking slightly, when teeth connected with her scruff airlifted her up. The she-kit struggled, but her efforts were without success, and the pale brownish tan molly went limp, rain pelting her tiny body. She felt the rocking, swinging motion as the golden colored cat called Emma took off, slipping and sliding dangerously in the already mud soaked ground. Harpy squirmed, wondering what Emma was doing, and what her intentions were. “Hey! Put me down!” she protested, mewling with fear as she saw a tree looming up, and Harpy expected Emma to crash right into it, squashing the tiny tan furred kit. She hadn't realized that she'd been holding her breath until Emma stopped, the Harpy exhaled with a loud sigh, although with some difficulty now that she was shivering from being so wet. She saw a hole at the base, almost blocked off by the gnarled roots of the tree, but there was a gap large enough for a cat to squeeze through, and fear mingled with excitement and curiosity as she gazed into it, wondering what could be down there. Harpy was about to point it out in case Emma hadn't noticed it when the strange she-cat plunged in, taking Harpy with her. Harpy felt dry moss beneath her, and was surprised by Emma's strange behavior. “Why d-dud you t-take me from those r-rocks? What w-was that l-loud g-growl?” she asked, even as Emma turned her back on Harpy.
"Thunder." Emma told her not turning to look at her or answer her first question to be exact she didn't even know why she did it the molly just did it, She wished she could explain but that was not going to happen anytime soon the molly closed her icy blue eyes,Maybe I should say something I mean the poor kit was more than likely confused as could be so why not? she turned her head smiling weakly her eyes now open "so..uh....I never got to ask bu--" Emma was cut off when a flash of light went across the sky followed by a loud crackle like sound fear covered her features and her golden fur stood on end droplets landing on her head even when it was over she just stood there her fur still on end, then after a while she just sat down looking at her pawswhats is wrong with me? her emotions were all muddled up and she never knew how to feel properly or say things which was why she tried her best to avoid cats despite this Emma did miss social interaction being close to another cat she wished it would happen but with the way she had been acting "oh dear starclan...I'm such a mouse brain.." the molly hadn't been trying to speak to Harpy but her voice was still loud enough for her to hear though Emma wanted to just sit there and rot everything in her life had rotted away already...
What is the point? Everything I do is nothing...No matter what I do it won't stop me thinking of her and every time I look at this kit I see her...I just wish... "I just wish she was here...." The molly choked out finding herself unable to speak properly Why can't I just be happy...?Everything Hurts.
(I am so so sorry this late, I kept putting it off because I didn't know what to write but here is the final post still short ;w; )
| WIP Character Site!|