Today 10:48 PM

Old April 8th, 2021, 08:46 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Post Oh How the Cookie Crumbles... [OPEN]

Oreo
[OPEN]

Currently Fronting: Oreo, Mint, & Peanut
'Ah yes, bubble drink, nutritious but the body, strange taste. Negative reactions.'

The voice was silent, unheard by any. Well, any outside of the black and white cat, silently padding along the edge on a small stream. The cloudy sky overhead seemed to have no effect on the tom, as he trotted along, kicking pebbles into the shallow water as they went.

"Well yeah, bubble tea makes me sick, but that doesn't change how good it tastes!" he spoke, to any onlookers, as if to no one. After a moment, he gave a small nod, again, responding to himself possibly.

"Well in all honestly, your stomach swoll up so big you looked like a ballon, that was hilarious,' another voice laughed, prompting a chuckle out of the feline.

"Oh hush up Mint! It was painful is what it was," he snickered, finally pausing his trot and looking into the lake. He had simply been walking along the edge for a while now, chatting amongst himself about strange foods he had encountered during his time with the twolegs. Bubble tea was definitely on the top of his list for 'would try again'.

After smiling at another statement made, possibly from the voice in his head he referred to as 'Mint', he froze, eyes glazing over momentarily as he simply stared into the water. The moment was over in a blink, and suddenly he sat up straighter, eyes more focus on something flickering under the surface of the running liquid.

Currently Fronting: Lemon & Peanut
"You three are horrendous at paying attention..." she mumbled under her breath, adjusting to sit on her haunches as the lime colored eyes followed the small minnows, hunters insticts kicking in almost immediately. Something was.. Off though.

The voice coming from the tom no longer sounded the same. In fact, it didn't sound as if it belonged to a tom whatsoever. It was as if he had suddenly began to act extremely feminine.

'Calm back Lemon, Oreo and Mint chat, protection against the woods,' the original silent voice spoke once more, apparently now referencing the original voice that had been coming from the feline previously, and the other silent voice he had spoken to as 'Mint' earlier.

It seemed the cat now hunting the unexpecting little fish, was not the same cat, Oreo perhaps, as before, but a she-cat named Lemon. How strange.

"Well next time pay attention to the body Peanut, because none of yall seem to ever feel the stomach growl!" she hissed quietly, snapping a paw down into the water and snatching back up just as quickly, causing a few of the terrified minnows to come flying up onto the soft ground around the water, floping helplessly before quickly finished off by getting a paw held over them. Lemon let out a purr of content, pausing to clean off her fur for a moment as she just listened to the sounds of the forest.

[Note: Yes I'm aware he already has a post, but its centered around winter and it's spring now. Also, please don't stress trying to write this much I just really like writing this oc lol]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old April 8th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: Oh How the Cookie Crumbles... [OPEN]

(Just to clarify, is this one cat with different personalities and is talking to itself of is it more than one cat?) @Pepperkins

Old April 8th, 2021, 09:32 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
(Just to clarify, is this one cat with different personalities and is talking to itself of is it more than one cat?) @Pepperkins
(Correct! You can find more info about each alter in his bio, I have a whole post explaining it linked there )

Carla Yerovi

Old April 8th, 2021, 09:47 AM
Champion All-Nighter

(I love the alt. personalities idea!)
Balor grunted in pain as he removed the thorn from his pad. Spitting it to the side, he licked the wound as blood seeped out. Shaking his paw to get rid of the discomfort, he tested it against the ground. Glaring back at the bramble bush that had been the cause of the pain, he stalked through the woods, looking for another piece of prey.

Moments before, while crossing a stream, Balor had come across a water vole snuffling at the base of a beech tree. He had given chase as it dived for the bramble bush. Instead of giving up, he had forced his way through after it. He ended up with a thorn in his pad and no sign of the creature.

Padding down to the lake, Balor crouched down and lapped at the water. His thirst quenched, he twitched his whiskers at the sound of voices. Close by, a cat was crouched by the water, staring down intently. It flashed a paw in the water, and, to Balors' surprise, a couple small fish flew out. He watched for a moment. The cat seemed to be having a conversation with itself. He scrunched his eyebrows. He had never seen this weirdo before. @Pepperkins

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Peppermint Pudding

Oreo
[ @MooingPanda ]

Currently Fronting: Lemon & Peanuts
One of the molly's black ears twitched slightly at the sound of footsteps, but she didn't dare look up. Alerting anyone of her attention could cause more chaos than if she chose to ignore them. Peanut had other ideas.

As the scent of the feline, who's eyes she could now feel boring into her side, Lemon frowned just slightly, her face contorting into what seemed to be an inner struggle as her claws dug into the ground.

"Don't you dare Peanut, we are not letting you deal with new interactions, not after last time," she hissed silently, narrowing her eyes at a response before sighing in defeat.

Currently Fronting: Peanut
The switch was much quicker than last time now, but was visibly noticable as the feline tensed, turning to face the tom not too far off suddenly. They just stared back for a minute, maintaining eye contact before getting up promptly, grabbing the minnows they had caught a moment earlier before padding over.

"Greetings of the seasons! Care to share, prey caught quickly amd swiftly but without delay," the feline called to the cat as he approached, taking notice of the confusion on his face. The voice coming from the cat was back to being more masculine, but somehow still not like the original.

Taking on Peanut's strange tactical speaking pattern, the tom was no longer either Lemon or Oreo, but another cat. He gave the new inhabitant by the lake a small smile to try and calm any uneasiness, but knew that it was unlikely. He was the most upfront of the system after all.

Carla Yerovi

Old April 8th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Balor watched the cat with a quizzical expression. He knew that he should just leave it alone so it could continue it's conversation. Instead, when the tom padded toward him, he only tensed slightly.

He had an odd way of talking. The tom kept changing his voice, which confused Balor more. And the way the stranger spoke. He hadn't ever heard someone speak like that. Greeting of the seasons? There was no way that the tom was from around here.

"Hey," he meowed slowly, still not moving. Alarm bells were slowly going off in his head, but he ignored them and stood still. @Pepperkins

Last edited by MooingPanda; April 8th, 2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Oreo
[ @MooingPanda ]

Peanut tilted his head slightly, raising a brow, hypothetically, at the tom as he sat a few paws away from him. It didn't seem he had understood the offer. A small sigh escaped him. This was going to be difficult.

"To share the prey you make an acquaintance, a snack split between two?" [Usually food helps make friends, wanna share?] he offered again, pushing a minnow towards him in an attempt to communicate easier. Most often did not understand his strange way of speaking, this was no different, "To communicate with the cat, to understand the life. Pain is no option." [I don't know if you can understand, but attempt to. I do not wish to harm you]

[I'm sorry, thought I replied already!]

Carla Yerovi

Old April 8th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Balor tilted his head. This was the oddest cat he had ever met. He just sat there, staring at him with an incredulous look on his face. Finally, he cleared his throat. "You want to share you fish with me?" He stared at the minnow as it was offered to him. That's what it sounded like.

The tom's next statement was even more confusing. Is this guy a spirit cat? Balor had heard of those before and never believed they existed. He sighed. I need an interpreter. "You want to understand my life?" he repeated. "You don't want to fight?" Balor was pretty sure that was right.
@Pepperkins

Last edited by MooingPanda; April 8th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Oreo
[OPEN]

Currently Fronting: Oreo, Mint, & Peanut
'Ah yes, bubble drink, nutritious but the body, strange taste. Negative reactions.'

The voice was silent, unheard by any. Well, any outside of the black and white cat, silently padding along the edge on a small stream. The cloudy sky overhead seemed to have no effect on the tom, as he trotted along, kicking pebbles into the shallow water as they went.

"Well yeah, bubble tea makes me sick, but that doesn't change how good it tastes!" he spoke, to any onlookers, as if to no one. After a moment, he gave a small nod, again, responding to himself possibly.

"Well in all honestly, your stomach swoll up so big you looked like a ballon, that was hilarious,' another voice laughed, prompting a chuckle out of the feline.

"Oh hush up Mint! It was painful is what it was," he snickered, finally pausing his trot and looking into the lake. He had simply been walking along the edge for a while now, chatting amongst himself about strange foods he had encountered during his time with the twolegs. Bubble tea was definitely on the top of his list for 'would try again'.

After smiling at another statement made, possibly from the voice in his head he referred to as 'Mint', he froze, eyes glazing over momentarily as he simply stared into the water. The moment was over in a blink, and suddenly he sat up straighter, eyes more focus on something flickering under the surface of the running liquid.

Currently Fronting: Lemon & Peanut
"You three are horrendous at paying attention..." she mumbled under her breath, adjusting to sit on her haunches as the lime colored eyes followed the small minnows, hunters insticts kicking in almost immediately. Something was.. Off though.

The voice coming from the tom no longer sounded the same. In fact, it didn't sound as if it belonged to a tom whatsoever. It was as if he had suddenly began to act extremely feminine.

'Calm back Lemon, Oreo and Mint chat, protection against the woods,' the original silent voice spoke once more, apparently now referencing the original voice that had been coming from the feline previously, and the other silent voice he had spoken to as 'Mint' earlier.

It seemed the cat now hunting the unexpecting little fish, was not the same cat, Oreo perhaps, as before, but a she-cat named Lemon. How strange.

"Well next time pay attention to the body Peanut, because none of yall seem to ever feel the stomach growl!" she hissed quietly, snapping a paw down into the water and snatching back up just as quickly, causing a few of the terrified minnows to come flying up onto the soft ground around the water, floping helplessly before quickly finished off by getting a paw held over them. Lemon let out a purr of content, pausing to clean off her fur for a moment as she just listened to the sounds of the forest.

[Note: Yes I'm aware he already has a post, but its centered around winter and it's spring now. Also, please don't stress trying to write this much I just really like writing this oc lol]
Kira stalked through the cover of the trees. This was like, the perfect time of year for him to hunt! With the snow melting away, his patched fur was the perfect camouflage. Not that he was a very good hunter anyway, but he liked to try in winter and early spring. The rest of the year, he would just leech off of a kittypet or another rogue. He usually got kicked out every couple of moons, but there were still a couple of cats from last year he was pretty sure he could come crawling back to when hunting got too hard once again. He caught sight of a squirrel and froze, his tail swiveling down. He watched it for a few heartbeats, making sure it couldn't see him, before starting to stalk closer. Just before he was able to pounce, someone nearby started talking and the squirrel shot up a nearby tree. Kira sighed loudly and stood back up, his fur ruffled a bit. His eyes scanned the trees until he saw a black and white tom sitting by the river. Pushing through the brambles, he started approaching the cat. Normally, Kira would have made sure he was as far away from other cats as possible. But he wasn't in his usual submissive mood today.
Hey, you!
He squeaked out, silently scolding himself for having such a high-pitched voice. What was originally meant to sound threatening sounded more like a complaining kit.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 8th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Peppermint Pudding

Oreo
[ @MooingPanda ]

A smile returned to the tom's face as the other feline began to understand. It seemed his tactics were working. Giving a small nod to him, Peanut wasted no time munching down on one of the small fish, focusing his attention to tearing the meat off of the fragile bones.

"Yes yes, understanding of the mind and of the soul! Not yet of the true nature, but as to how you are?" [Yes, now you get it! Where are my manners, how are you?] he purred, brushing some dirt over the remains of his snack and tilting his head just slightly.

Carla Yerovi