Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

Event [#event]

With the patrols out, Dawnstar swiftly made her way back to camp and decided to start working at once. This would most certainly piss off those catfish, and Dawnstar wanted to make sure that her clan had an out when they came for them. The she-cat made her way down the path and into the heart of the gorge, she parted her maw and released a loud yowl calling her whole clan to her. She didn't bother with heading to the Shadowledge, it would be a waste of time.

"The attack has begun and now it's time for us to prepare for the worst. I want to work on scaling the gorge walls, those of you who can actually climb go stand over there." Dawnstar waved her tail towards the left near the root-covered wall of the gorge stood.

"I need at least two warriors who can dig to come with me. I'll have you start working on a tunnel as a second exit." Dawnstar nudged her head in the direction of the stream that cuts through camp. The water was coming out of some crack in the wall above the ground, she was hoping the ground was soft enough to tunnel under.

"Kits, Queens, and Elders. You can use the other side of the clearing to start working on some battle moves, I'll assign one of the warriors to assist you with the training and supervise." Dawnstar wasn't expecting the tunnel to be done all the soon since her cats weren't known for digging. Same with the climbing, it might be a bit of an exercise, but worth it if they could get out in a timely and safe manner.

This Event is Open for all the cats not in the RiverClan Fight or stuck on bed rest. Cats can either learn how to climb the tree roots along the gorge, help train the kits with the queens and elders, or assist with digging out a tunnel. If you can't figure out what to do, Dawnstar will happily tell you what to do.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

~| Ashhiss |~

Ashhiss listened to every word. With her belly heavy with kits, this wasn't a good time to attack RiverClan. But, if had to be done, she guessed. She flicked her tail looking for the other queens and the kits.

// Open~

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

As Shadefrost listened to Dawnstars orders he decided it wouldn't hurt to help out, he was a great climber after all and some of these cats probably wouldn't be able to climb an inch off the ground without some guidance.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Undertaker

Frogfang padded up, he wanted to help his clan and to prove to dawnstar that he was loyal and willing to help. He was still of thin ice and he wanted to be on better terms with dawnstar even if it wasn’t a lot. Can I help? he asked looking at her.

Lilypaw walked up may I help as well? she asked politely sitting next to her father she was an apprentice now and wanted to do apprentice things! Like help her clan

Crowkit ran up can I do something! he was blind but that wouldn’t stop him from training! Like he did with his father!

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:21 PM

~Smokemoon~
Smokemoon padded over to Danwstar, swiveling his head away from the leaving cats. He looked over to his leader. "I can do anything you want me to do." He meowed.

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw turned her body away from the direction that the cats had left. She listened to Dawnstar's words. She knew how to climb a fair amount. Her siblings had taught themselves in case they needed to get to safety. She padded over to where Dawnstar had waved her tail.

~Moonkit~
Moonkit scrambled out of the nursery as she heard the word kits being called. Ooo, battle moves?! She defiently wanted to be part of this!
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Sad

@Undertaker

Loonfeather’s large, yellow-green eyes watched as Dawnstar re-entered the camp. Things would truly start beginning for them now. His black speckled paws kneading the ground in anticipation, eager to hear what his leader was going to request—or rather, demand—that they do since they were not with the raiding party. Her yowl had him raising his head to and perking his ears to catch every last word she spoke.

He didn’t suck at climbing, but as he glanced around at his Clanmates, he wasn’t sure all of them would be able to climb if they had to. Ashhiss in particular was round with kittens, meaning she likely wouldn’t be able to scale the wall.

When she mentioned digging, that sounded more like something that would help, at least in his mind. He rose to his feet and padded over to her, dipping his head when he got close. “I can help dig to build the second exit,” he meowed. It would be wet work since she wanted to use the softer ground by the stream, but it was better than trying harder, rockier soil.

Now that he had let her know, he waited patiently for another cat to join them to begin digging.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:45 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker @Zesha

Ravenpaw was a decent climber, but they knew a bit of digging as well. What would be more useful? Riverclan cats were probably too fat to climb, but you never knew. Maybe digging would be more useful especially for young kits, elders and queens.
"Can I help with digging?" Ravenpaw's very long claws and slightly disproportionate paws would be good for that job.

Ravenpaw heard another cat ask the same thing. "Hiya! I'm Ravenpaw. Can I join you?"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; September 15th, 2021 at 04:46 PM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 04:50 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
@Undertaker

Loonfeather’s large, yellow-green eyes watched as Dawnstar re-entered the camp. Things would truly start beginning for them now. His black speckled paws kneading the ground in anticipation, eager to hear what his leader was going to request—or rather, demand—that they do since they were not with the raiding party. Her yowl had him raising his head to and perking his ears to catch every last word she spoke.

He didn’t suck at climbing, but as he glanced around at his Clanmates, he wasn’t sure all of them would be able to climb if they had to. Ashhiss in particular was round with kittens, meaning she likely wouldn’t be able to scale the wall.

When she mentioned digging, that sounded more like something that would help, at least in his mind. He rose to his feet and padded over to her, dipping his head when he got close. “I can help dig to build the second exit,” he meowed. It would be wet work since she wanted to use the softer ground by the stream, but it was better than trying harder, rockier soil.

Now that he had let her know, he waited patiently for another cat to join them to begin digging.
~Rufflefeather~

”I can help dig too! He added. Rufflefeather was no expert at digging, but helping his clan was more important to him. Plus, it was better than constant fighting, although the knew with the gathering coming up it would be inescapable.
@Undertaker

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 15th, 2021, 05:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Dawnstar was serious about the climbing thing, huh? Shrewstep was fit again, so he was quite eager to get working. Something about not doing anything, recuperating(ugh, such a stupid word) made his pelt crawl, he wanted to be DOING! Not necessarily murdering, but doing something, ANYTHING was preferable to watching the bugs run about the warrior's den. Nope, he was here to do something. I'll help with the training if you want, although I'd be up for climbing as well. he mewed, not really elevating his voice. He wasn't one of the cats vying for the dubious honor of digging, that was something for big cats in his opinion. Cats with big paws at least, which he did not have.
Old September 15th, 2021, 05:44 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// [open to those digging] @Undertaker

Frostbite gathered silently at the edge of the clearing, listening to Dawnstar attentively with narrowed eyes. RiverClan...blegh. The white tom was slightly bitter about not having had the opportunity to claw the other clan, but had determined to do what he could here instead. Now the decision was climbing...or digging. Frostbite was not a cat who cared for his cleanliness, nor did he particularly need lessons on climbing. He was a tiny, lithe cat, and did not see the appeal of gathering with a bunch of idiots as the figured out how to clamber up a wall. Besides...he flexed his unnaturally long claws. Digging would be fun.

Decision made, Frost wove throughout the crowd of cats towards his leader, stopping a short distance away. A few other clanmates had the same idea in mind it seemed. He made no attempt to start a conversation with them, instead scooting a little further away from an apprentice that struck up a conversation with a warrior. Were they there to socialize or work?

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Closed Thread