Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 01:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2021, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default On the Attack [ShC ClanWide Battle Practice]

Event [#event]

Gingercry stretched as he emerged from the warrior's den. It looked as though it'd be a nice enough day. He'd slept on Dawnstar's recommendation of training and preparing and thought he'd come up with a way to make it a little more interesting than just the normal battle training sessions. He shook out his thick orange pelt and walked to the center of camp. He turned to project his gruff voice. The first problem to solve was where to hold this large-scale event. He'd originally thought the obvious place was the training cliffs but he didn't want to exclude the kits and queens if they wanted to join so he decided to keep it in the camp's clearing. "All cats who want to participate in a battle practice game, gather around!"

He sat and curled his fluffy tail around his thick paws to wait patiently for whoever wanted to join him. When enough cats had gathered he started into the game play. He used a claw to mark lines in the shape of a grid in the dirt of the clearing. When he'd finished he sat back and looked at all of the gathered cats. "Everyone will pick a place to stand in. On each turn you will move one place, you can move to any place touching yours or you can remain in your place. If you land in the same place as another cat then you battle. Winner keeps the place, loser goes back to the place they came from. If you have no place to go back to then you're eliminated. Simple enough? The cat with the most wins at the end of the game is the winner. Warriors(and queens) and apprentices will play together on this field, kits will play amongst themselves on their own smaller field. Any questions?"

Rules:
- The "grid" will be labeled similar to a chess board. The size will determine how many cats join. I'll announce the dimensions of the playing board before the first turn.
- I will place cats on the grid at random for the first setup then will announce everyone's positions in one post between each turn.
- I will post a start of turn post which announces all positions. Each player makes their move. 48 hours after my last post, I will post who's battling who and who wins with updated board positions. Feel free to RP the battle then make your next move.
- Each turn, your character can move forward, backward, left, right, or stay put(if you stay put then you have no square to go back to if you lose a challenge so you will be eliminated)
Ex/ Player is on B6, they can move to B7, B5, A6, or C6 or stay on B6.
- If two cats land on the same square then they will battle. The battle will be determined based on a die roll.
Apprentices get a 1-6 die
Warriors get a 4-9 die
Queens get a 3-8 die (for being out of practice)
Kits are only battling other kits so level playing field
- Winner stays in that square.
- Loser goes back to the previous square. If they didn't have a previous square that turn then they are eliminated. If their previous square is now occupied by another warrior then they battle the current occupant. If they win, they steal the square back, if they lose then they are eliminated.
Ex/ Player 1 moves from B7 to B6. Player 2 moves from A6 to B6. Player 3 moves from C7 to B7. Player 1 rolls 4, Player 2 rolls 7. Player 2 stays in B6, Player 1 moves back to B7. Player 1 and 3 now battle. If Player 1 wins then Player 3 moves back to C7, if Player 3 wins then Player 1 is eliminated.
-Ties will result in a re-roll
- If a RPer does not respond in time then their character will be assumed to remain in their square. If they were challenged(another character lands on their square) then they automatically forfeit and therefore are elminiated.
-The player with the most battle wins at the end of 2-3 weeks will win(this includes cats who were eliminated). Winner gets something(still working on it, open to suggestions)

Gingercry

Last edited by Toodle; November 14th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: On the Attack [ShC ClanWide Battle Practice]

Deadpaw walkied in Battle practice yes!. As he sat down to listen some more
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:39 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Morning mask
The she cat was sat down nearby when she heard the request for all cats to gather round but it was the next part that really caught her attention, intrigued she stood up and sped up a bit as she reached the area and listened to the rest, ‘battle training, how exciting.’ She thought to herself, She felt eager to do this, it sounded fun and appealing. And it probably would be to many cats, she glanced around briefly before waiting. It was so interesting to see battle practise being done like this in such a way, she really wanted to do this.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:42 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dapplepaw immediately raised his head at the announcement of a battle practice. Wow! His first training event thingy!! He sprung up and bounded over to the cat explaining rules - Gingercry, if he remembered correctly?? The tortoiseshell plopped down onto his haunches, tail twitching excitedly as he listened to the explanations. This sounded so fun! The tom cast his bright blue gaze around, squinting as he tried to make out a defined silhouette of the cats gathered, though not trying too hard. He had come to accept his vision wasn't perfect. Still, he wondered who he would end up sparring with!!

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

@Spider-Cow

Dawnshade.

She smiled, trotting over and sitting next to Morningmask. "I'm in."
Old November 14th, 2021, 10:58 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
@Spider-Cow

Dawnshade.

She smiled, trotting over and sitting next to Morningmask. "I'm in."
Morning mask
She felt surprised when Dawnshade came and sat next to her, well it was battle practise something that the two did often. Practise would be appealing and especially now with a trusted friend. She gave a small smile actually fairly nervous about this for some indescribable reason. Perhaps because she would be sparring, she shrugged the feeling off and kept her excitement contained until the battle training actually begun.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 14th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Gingercry's voice mildly grated on Elmshadow's nerves. He didn't have anything necessarily against the older tom but, as the mate of the senior warrior's daughter, Elmshadow got a perpetual sense that Gingercry didn't much like him, so the feel was returned.

Nevertheless, he listened to what the orange tabby announced. A battle practice? Elmshadow shrugged. He'd never turn down a chance to practice some battle moves and he could help work with the younger cats. He padded into the clearing and sat down among the gathering group of warriors and apprentices.
__________________________________________________ __

**Cougarivy**

Cougarivy turned away from assessing the fresh kill pile at the sound of Gingercry's voice. She took a few steps forward as he started on his drawing in the dirt. She cocked her head curiously. As he started describing what he was setting up, she bounced. A chance to battle and play a game?! Absolutely! She bounded over to the group and found Elmshadow already sitting nearby. She side-eyed him as she settled herself near enough that he could discreetly scoot closer but not so close as to irritate him if he didn't want it to sit with her.
__________________________________________________ ____

**Sunsetkit**

Sunsetkit ran out of the nursery as her grandfather's voice filtered in. It wouldn't be too much longer before she was an apprentice, the thought made her paws itch, this could be a great first introduction. She'd only be battling other kits but it was still perfect. She ran across the clearing and sat down, facing Gingercry.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 15th, 2021, 01:20 AM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

~ LILACPAW

Lilacpaw pricked her ears as some cat (Gingercry, she thought?) called for everyone to come. She padded over, listening with rapt attention, andsat down on her haunches.

"I'm in," she called out softly.
Old November 15th, 2021, 03:02 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Robincall

"An interesting idea... I'll give it a try~" He purrs, he seems to be grinning, wander what ideas he has.

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet
Old November 15th, 2021, 07:00 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ravenblaze showed up, kinda bored and wanting to practice. "What's up?"
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread