Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old June 27th, 2021, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default artificial starlight (open)

~Stars are just . . . There. No need to think about what they are!~

Nightie padded cautiously into the forest. Were there really wildcats that ate up little kittens? That's what Momma had told her. She looked at a huge oak, much bigger than her scrawny redbud in the garden. She made a surprised noise. The fresh breeze ruffled her fluffy kitten fur and a chill went down her spine. This is fun! she thought, smiling. I'll stay here forever and ever! Till I'm all old. By then I'll have a nice warm home and a tomcat who really loves me! she thought, her smile growing by the second. The stars glowed overhead as she trudged further into the forest.
Old June 30th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: artificial starlight (open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGeek07 View Post

Nightie padded cautiously into the forest. Were there really wildcats that ate up little kittens? That's what Momma had told her. She looked at a huge oak, much bigger than her scrawny redbud in the garden. She made a surprised noise. The fresh breeze ruffled her fluffy kitten fur and a chill went down her spine. This is fun! she thought, smiling. I'll stay here forever and ever! Till I'm all old. By then I'll have a nice warm home and a tomcat who really loves me! she thought, her smile growing by the second. The stars glowed overhead as she trudged further into the forest.
Patch sat among the wild flowers, it would be shocking to see such a self-centered older tomcat doing this. His ears perked as he listened to his surroundings, the trees casting shadows onto him. Twitching, he turned his head in the direction of paw steps and stood up.

Padding along he followed it, taking gulps of air to follow the scent. Stepping up behind Nightie, he narrowed his orange eyes at her “what exactly are you doing here?”.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 30th, 2021, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
Patch sat among the wild flowers, it would be shocking to see such a self-centered older tomcat doing this. His ears perked as he listened to his surroundings, the trees casting shadows onto him. Twitching, he turned his head in the direction of paw steps and stood up.

Padding along he followed it, taking gulps of air to follow the scent. Stepping up behind Nightie, he narrowed his orange eyes at her “what exactly are you doing here?”.

Nightie jumped, startled by the tom. She turned around and looked at him. She smiled at him, sort of an unsettling grin. "Hello! I'm just passing through," she said. She turned on her charm and blinked slowly at the tom.

Last edited by GreekGeek07; June 30th, 2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old June 30th, 2021, 10:53 AM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGeek07 View Post

Nightie jumped, startled by the tom. She turned around and looked at him. She smiled at him, sort of an unsettling grin. "Hello! I'm just passing through," she said. She turned on her charm and blinked slowly at the tom.
Patch snorted at this and shook his head. “You’re amusing little one.” it’s clear that the charm hadn’t worked on the older tom. Peering down at the shecat he glances around “seems you have a collar. Where’s your twolegs? Or your mum?” it was a genuine question but Patch slightly hoped the younger cat would leave.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 30th, 2021, 11:09 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Root, a rogue whose friends had been killed or taken by twolegs, was tracking the scent of cats he didn’t recognize. Maybe they were house cats, and didn’t come into the wild too much. Then he saw them, a Tom and a kit, and approached cautiously.
@Swiftstripe

@GreekGeek07

Old June 30th, 2021, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
Patch snorted at this and shook his head. “You’re amusing little one.” it’s clear that the charm hadn’t worked on the older tom. Peering down at the shecat he glances around “seems you have a collar. Where’s your twolegs? Or your mum?” it was a genuine question but Patch slightly hoped the younger cat would leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnose View Post
Root, a rogue whose friends had been killed or taken by twolegs, was tracking the scent of cats he didn’t recognize. Maybe they were house cats, and didn’t come into the wild too much. Then he saw them, a Tom and a kit, and approached cautiously.
@Swiftstripe

@GreekGeek07

She smiled at the new tom. Then turned to the original one. Her face hardened at his words. She scowled, "I left. It was too stifling. I just can't get the collar off." she growled. She looked to the new tom with excited eyes, her scowl turning to a grin. "What's your name? I'm Nighie! Where are you from? Do you have friends? How old are you?" she smothered him in questions, not giving him time to answer.
Old June 30th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Ni Ni

Patch blinked in a bit of shock as Nightie questioned him. Cocking an eyebrow he blinked at the other tom, dipped his head in fretting before going back to the kit. Sitting down, he eyed the collar as he spoke, trying to think of a way to get it off “Patch and I grew up here.” shaking his head at the question of whether or not he had any friends he sighed. ”And I’m forty-two moons.” speaking this didn’t seem to bug him as he focused on the collar and ideas ran through his mind of how to break it.

@GreekGeek07
@Ashnose

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"