Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 05:50 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 12:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default everything's gonna be alright

stealthy silver paws trotted across the territory, ears pricked slightly. She was glad to be hunting again; something not herb related gave her an opportunity to finally clear her mind from everything going on. As she was able to scent plentiful of prey, she let out a quiet purr and smiled in Dusklion's direction. That was a great sign. although riverclan's current situation was quite dire, she was glad at least one thing could function. The thing that made the medicine cat slightly uneasy, despite the flourishing circumstances, was the fact that they were so close to the outsider border. She quirked her brows as she realized how prominent the scent of outsiders was, looking towards dusklion in a suspicious way.
"that's not very good. Why are they so close?"

She ruffled her fur and was about to shrug it off when she noticed that the scent of blood also became more evident as they spoke. That really wasn't good. Wait.. the scent was getting closer and closer... were they coming onto RiverClan territory?!
"we should go investigate," she growled with one narrowed eye.
They couldn't catch a break for one day, could they?! With a hmph she darted off in the direction of the scent, paws quiet and claws unsheathed in case they would have to clear something. She stayed covered as she approached to make the situation safer.

( posting order: @taillow / dusklion, @Dolomedes / snowcone, @starry / fireball, @Wingnettle / starrykit, @Estelle / elderkit )
( idk if the kits had names before the clan names soo )
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:10 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
It was rare that in the current times Dusklion found anything to smile about, but out here in the territory with Mists was the closest she had come. It didn't feel like they were both high ranks; instead it just felt like she was out on a hunt with a Clanmate. The smile her friend tossed her was returned as she trotted at her side.

But of course nothing good ever lasted, and as soon as the outsider scent hit her nose Dusklion was on edge. Her rank and responsibilities flooded back in and the small dark tabby unsheathed her claws. She was quick to follow behind Mists, eyes narrowed. "I swear to stars if these damn outsiders're causin' issues again, I'll start leavin' their bodies at the border as a warnin'" came the frustrated growl of the deputy as she slunk down to conceal herself as best she could. The tangy scent of blood was growing closer now...

[ Mistyshard - @starry ]
[ Snowcone - @Dolomedes ] [ Fireball - @/starry ] [ Starrykit - @Wingnettle ] [ Elderkit - @Estelle ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snowcone

Okay so maybe their past time wasn’t the most morally correct or even probably legal..but also who was going to stop them! The kits just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time after Snowcone was seething from a scrap that they only lost because the other guy was cheating! Yeah that’s right! Snowcone was scammed and upset! So when those kits did all their annoyingly annoy kit things like exist nearby, Snowcone saw a chance and took it. So run run run! The feline cheered cruel in their mind as they chased after the kits that had stumbled along the wrong path.

They didn’t pay much mind to where they were chasing the kits because most times people didn’t care about the kits being squashed nearby. Snowcone grew up being stolen from and touched up every day and sleeping with an eye open every night. No one cares, honestly. Snowcone was doing these kits a favor, toughening them up so they would be ready for a cat who snap their necks with no second thought about it. A service, yeah, Snowcone was doing a service and free of charge! What a nice guy he is!

Though they wanted to drag this on a bit, so whenever they started getting to close to the kits he would swipe a paw at their hind legs and watch them scramble and perhaps give ‘em a bit of false hope by slowing down a smidge just to watch them fearfully try and run faster. At least that’s how it usually went when he was chasing any cat.
[ @starry - Mistyshard || Fireball | @taillow - Dusklion | @Wingnettle - Starrykit | @Estelle - Elderkit ]
[ I’m pretty sure that I was told that Snowcone is chasing the kits?? If this isn’t the case let me know and I’ll edit it o7 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old June 1st, 2024, 12:15 PM

Fireball

Fireball shot a quick grin to Snowcone, ready to destroy these kits. He leapt into the air, ginger paws extending and adrenaline rushing through his veins. The surroundings smelled a little... fishy, and disgusting, but the rogue decided to not pay it much attention. He started picking up his pace, wind blowing through his fur. However, anytime he got close to the kits, he copied Snowcone's movement, but instead swiping at their forepaws and walking at an extremely slow pace whenever they got up again.

"This is fun," he mewed with a smirk, unaware of the cats lingering in the bushes which would soon end this little drama.

( Next up: @Wingnettle / Starrykit )

( @Dolomedes @taillow @Estelle )

( If anyone is unable to post soon please let me know because we need to get this plot moving before the evacuation ahgkdskd )
Old June 1st, 2024, 02:33 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit

Purrks: Mind Reader

Pant, pant, pant...

Sharp claws teared tufts of her fur away, opening narrow gashes in the delicate skin of the snow-white kit. Her short, tender fur wouldn't protect her from the blows of their pursuitor.
The tang of fear filled her nostrils. Terror pushed her on, still aware of her sister desperately trying to get her to move faster, faster, away from the devilish cat who was chasing them. Was it even a cat, or some sort of beast Star had never heard of?

She could've wondered why all of this was happening. Her brief, short life could slide in front of her eyes like a flashback, but it didn't. Her mind was flooded with adrenaline, not the sweet memories of her first moments of life. Her delicate mother's scent, and the dear milk she'd sucked even before her memory was formed.
She was suddenly aware of wet stripes of a dense substance trickling from her limbs, but she couldn't stop and check it out. She couldn't stop and notice how dense it looked, how sour it smelled.

Pant, pant, pant...

How could Elder keep running? That was the only thought running through her head that made sense.
Because. She. Couldn't. Keep. Up.

She felt once again her sister's muzzle grabbing her by the ears and pulling her forward. It stings, she wanted to tell her! Wait for me, she wanted to call! But someone was on their heels, was it? She just couldn't see who it was. What it was... this monster without a face, whose only noise were heavy paw steps crunching twigs and wilted leaves in their tracks. Faceless.

Something was happening of which the white kit was unconscious of, in that head of hers. Too much was happening for her to understand, and her conscious would be forever damaged by the event unfolding at that moment.

Suddenly Elder nearly stumbled and a pair of claws reached her, raking her fur in blood red intense stripes. A color that unveiled dangerous memories, a cruel note she had hidden so that her parents' image could be preserved the way it was supposed to be.
The world suddenly became blurry, but her legs kept carrying her on without command. She sped up in the fraction of a moment just to bump on Elder on purpose, and get her to move again.

Run, Elder, run!

@starry @Dolomedes @taillow @Estelle

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 1st, 2024, 09:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

...Why?
Is this how her mother felt the day she gave her up, how her father felt when he died so gruesomely? Once moon like the element to wished for love to, raised as Viper by one who cherished other's bloodshed, raised in a family who loved only those strong enough to serve.

She had been given what she wanted. She had been gifted what she had secretly wished for night upon night as she watched her once namesake until he came into her life. Until her gave her what she was trying to protect now. But who knew that loving could hurt so bad.

She had never expected to bear kittens; not at her age nor within a family such as hers - and if she ever did, she had always thought she would raise them in her family's image. But she couldn't. The cat who never showed emotion, the cat who had only become a robot working under her family's wishes cracked and wished for her children to... To have a better life. One with less pressure, less expectation, less... Less of the intense training forcing them to be great and strong. It was no environment for kittens.

She had taken them early as she could - a moon old, roughly, the age at which she was left with her father - she had brought them to him, him who denied his ties to these children for they looked nothing like him, for they took all their appearance after her. She begged him to take them, to protect them, to take them to a clan, even, despite the horrid stories she had heard and she was raised to believe about them, horrid stories he countered with stories of gold. So, please, take them, she begged.

But he didn't. He refused. He refused her, he refused the children. They argued, it felt like for hours, the children hidden within the brush until finally he snapped and raised his paws on her. Blood was spilled that day, her blood, and the mask fell. She cursed the man, took the children and left.

But what could she do? She couldn't abandon them, she couldn't take them to her family, she couldn't leave with them. She had but one choice; follow the river to a land of water, there a clan resides, and there they may be raised, her mind told her, promised her, like a mantra in her mind. And that is where she took her children, left under the cover of a hunt and bring them as close to the presumed area as she could.

Her face was normally cold, expressionless, careless almost but it broke now. Emotions of pain and regret were written all over her face as she looked down at her children, leaning forth to give them each a gentle and careful nudge full of love.
"I am sorry, my darlings. I can only hope you may forgive me for what I am about to do. But, listen carefully, my loves. You have to run. Follow the river's path, follow it until you smell the scent of fish and find cats who smell alike, find a home where you can be safe."

She teared up, her voice quiet, hushed.
"Go, my loves; may the rivers guide you to safety. I will see you again, I promise."
Could she even keep that promise? Her face was tearful, broken, as she rose and padded away.
"I love you."
She choked out the whisper words of affection, a distant look in her eyes as she watched her only two daughters go.

*** Present Day ***

Mother had left them. Or rather, they had to leave mother. Elder's mind struggle to understand why, how, what had lead to that choice - why mother had been so adamant about finding a better home for them; 'you are not safe here,' she would say and Elder wanted to argue, but what was the point? She had resigned to her mother's wishes, guiding Starry through this path when they were attacked. Jumped and scared by creatures whose faces she struggled to see. Starry was slow, she was faster - she had to be. A child of misfortune needed to know how to avoid the challenges of life, a child of misfortune had to keep the fortunate child safe. She nudged her sister again and again, probing her to go faster, to hurry, to not look back and run.

Needle sharp claws pulled at her legs - back and forth - nicks and scars appeared as she ran, constantly distracted with her sister when an unfortunate misstep caused her to trip. She fell, sharp claws digging into the flesh of her back and leaving a long trail of scars as she wailed out in pain, tears forming in the corners of her dark and deep blue eyes. Starry was there, this time it was her sister urging her forth and Elder tried however much she could to stand and run but it hurt. Her whole body ached with pain and the scars down her back made her legs feel weak; the young white and grey-spotted kitten struggled to stand, staggering against her sister as she tried to keep running.
"G...go..."
She tried to urge Starry in spite of herself, staggering along their lost way as once again she weakly nudged her sister to go faster, struggling to run further, her heart racing in her chest. It hurt so much, her breaths escaping in short pants. But at least Starry had to make it out alive.

[ @starry @Dolomedes @taillow @Wingnettle ]

Old June 3rd, 2024, 11:58 AM

Mistyshard
( tw on gore / death )

From the bushes, the medicine cat could recognize the shape of two outsiders and two poor, defenseless kits. It seemed that they were making a game out of chasing and wounding them... Mistyshard's brows quirked upwards and she let out a frustrated grunt. Before she let her energy burst, she supposed she'd let Dusklion know of her plan. "I'm going for the kill. Maybe I can kill this one-" she gestured to Snowcone with her semi-fluffy silver tail; "-and you that one?" Once she had pointed to Fireball, she gave the deputy a quick nod and decided to not waste any more time because the rogues had probably heard her now.

With unsheathed claws, she bolted towards Snowcone and pounced onto his back, hopefully surprising him. Claws dug into his skin and she let out a growl. "I'll make sure you never hurt kits or cats weaker than you again." With that said, her sharp fangs sank into Snowcone's neck, tearing at the flesh and ripping the neck apart until she felt the body go limp underneath her bloodstained paws. Sighing, she stepped back, trying to stop the horrible thoughts from coming. Of course she'd seen much worse. Birdsnow's body being completely mutilated, for example. But she still needed a breather to let everything sink in.

Ah, there was something she had forgotten. The poor, helpless kits. Slowly, the medicine cat approached them, sight slightly blurry so she wasn't completely aware of if Dusklion was accompanying her or not. "H-hey, little ones. You're safe now, don't worry. I'll take you back to a home.. and.. you'll be fine. I promise."

( Next up: @taillow / Dusklion, you have pp perms to kill fireball ^^ )

( @Wingnettle @Estelle @Dolomedes )

Last edited by starry; June 3rd, 2024 at 11:58 AM.