Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The tangles of research...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:29 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 11:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 PM

Old July 1st, 2022, 01:41 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default fawnpaw's anchor ♥

Hello! I've been listening to a song ( Down by the Water by The Drums if you know it ) that got me thinking of getting a future love finder for my young little Fawnpaw. She has been affectionately coined as "RiverClan's Disney Princess" due to her soft and sweet nature and big heart. She adores everything, from the smallest big to the biggest tree, and everything in between.

Right now she's currently learning that her mother has gone missing from RiverClan which will sort of send her into a tail spin of worry and concern. I want her to meet and befriend someone who can be a rock for her - someone to keep her anchored to the ground so that she doesn't float up into the clouds.

This will be sort of a slow burn, but Fawnpaw tends to trust very easily so their bond may develop quick. I would like for it to start off as just friends/acquaintances depending on which residence they're from, and then develop into a best friend scenario all throughout her apprenticeship.

Without further ado, go ahead and submit your cats! I don't have her orientation figured out, so for now throw any gender identifying cats at her! I have a feeling she'll turn out pansexual, because she always tries to see a cats heart first and foremost.

Also, they can be from any Clan or even an outsider! Fawnpaw doesn't hold any prejudice towards cats who are not of RiverClan blood.

Name:
Residence:
Brief Personality:
Any Plot Ideas:
Mention:
@marni

That's about it! Thank you so much in advance for your interest in being part of little Fawnpaw's life!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2022, 01:50 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: fawnpaw's anchor ♥

name: scalepaw
residence: windclan
breif per: sometimes sky, playful, respectful, loyal kind, gentle
any plot ideas?: friends forever? they meet say hi get to know eachother and becomes friends and one day one o them will have a crush [im not sure who but either fawnpaw or scalepaw]
mention: @marni

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 1st, 2022, 03:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@marni
updated due to recent events in beepaw's life <3
i also just wanted to spruce up the application a bit!

-----

BEEPAW

Cis Female | She/Her | 7 moons | WindClan

+ bubbly, kind-hearted, enthusiastic, spontaneous +
= sensitive, inquisitive, people-pleasing, straightforward, restless =
- reserved, low self-esteem, overly accommodating, clingy -

ENFP-T | Chaotic Good | Abandonment Issues | Insomniac

-----

Due to a consistent spiral of negative events in her life, Beepaw is struggling to be her normal bubbly self right now. First, her neglectful mother disappears the day of her apprentice ceremony without a word. Then her first mentor vanishes before they even get any training started. Her mentor replacement is...not the most passionate or serious of warriors, so training feels more like a dud now than a helpful learning experience. And now she gets beaten up by her own Clanmate...things are not looking up for poor Beepaw.

Beepaw went from sleeping all day to distract herself from the lack of training, to spending her nights sleepless to avoid the stress-induced nightmares. She currently wants to run away from WindClan, but is scared to do so. She has no friends, family, or relations whatsoever, and no practical training to live on her own, so where would she even go? Her hopeful glow is shriveling away like fire in a rainstorm.

All she wants is to be loved and accepted by someone...and maybe that someone could be Fawnpaw.

-----

The Connection:

Beepaw's mother also recently disappeared. In truth -- her mother left WindClan to be with her kittypet mate (Beepaw's unknown father). It was the day of her apprentice ceremony, too, and Beepaw never got to say goodbye or figure out why she left. She has no friends, siblings, or family of any kind in WindClan now.

One day, maybe while they were both out for some much needed space, they run into each other at Sedgewater Valley. They bond over the fact that both of their mothers are missing. They learn they have lots in common besides their negative events -- their natural curiosity, strong sense of purpose in helping others, and just enjoying the simplicities of life. Neither of them are in the best place right now, but together, they find tranquility. They become each other's hope -- each others anchor. From then on, they always sit together at gatherings and begin constantly fishing for excuses to keep seeing each other.

I think these two sweethearts could really balance each other out -- Fawnpaw is more quiet, shy, and inquisitive, while Beepaw is excitable, loud, and much more straightforward in how she carries herself. However, they are both sensitive and emotional in their own way, so I'm sure they'll have their spats from time to time. Of course, they're in different Clans, too, so things might get difficult when it comes down to their loyalties. But with the way things are going for Beepaw, she'd be more than willing to move into RiverClan with Fawnpaw. If it ever even comes down to that, of course!

It would be cute for them to both learn overtime that it's better to cherish the love and connections they have in front of them than to spend a lifetime craving something they never got. This is something they'd realize after a slow burn relationship development, of course.

Last edited by Doom; July 8th, 2022 at 03:08 PM.
Old July 1st, 2022, 04:02 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Name: Mamba
Residence: Loner
Brief Personality: I want to try nd start my usual way of character creation and let her personality develop over rp, but I can list some of her core traits I'm thinking of if you want. I will say that I want her to be heavily chaotic Neutral. XD
Any Plot ideas: None currently!
Mention: @marni

This is not based off my newest cat-

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old July 1st, 2022, 04:33 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Name: Redheart
Residence: ShadowClan
Brief Personality: loyal and always wants to help out those in need.
Any Plot Ideas: Red and Fawn could meet either in ShadowClan territory or outside territory where Red would bumped against Fawn (or vice versa). Since Fawn is RiverClan, Red would be hostile at first. Once he gets to know her and that she is looking for her mother, he will become friendly and helps Fawn. Sadly, I can't think of any ideas that could happen while they searched for the mother, sorry.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 1st, 2022, 04:59 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Ro
Residence: outsider
Brief Personality: Ro is a playful young cat at heart, but he typically puts on a stoic demeanor. once you break through his shell, he's a typical, bug-chasing, goofy teen boy who just wants to have fun. he speaks rarely and when he does his words are few, but he enjoys socializing nonetheless, just in a more hanging-out kind of way, rather than chatting.
he's also an ISFP, if that helps you get a grasp of his personality!
Any Plot Ideas: just general vibes, lots of fluff. he's learning how to socialize, so there'll be plenty of awkwardness. I do intend on him joining ThC at some point, so maybe there could be a little bit of drama there, since that would probably be a conflict of interest for Fawnpaw. he also has a bit of a scientific mind, so I could see their curiosities combining and leading to some interesting experiments. I have a few other vague ideas which are a wip.
also ty for introducing me to this song it's amazing what-

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; July 1st, 2022 at 06:11 PM.
Old July 1st, 2022, 06:02 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:
Snailpaw
Residence:
Riverclan!
Brief Personality:
A devilish realist. They’re rude, snide, and won’t be afraid to make you feel horrible. But, with those she’s close with, he will be kind and compassionate, always thinking about their emotions first. A real two-face.
Any Plot Ideas:
Fawnpaw interacts with some cats Snailpaw was absolutely horrible towards, and realizes how different of a person they are compared to when she interacts with her. This sparks a fight, with Snailpaw desperately trying to explain himself, though falling flat because of how intentional all of it was. They could either make up and give Snailpaw development, another slow burn, or the two could end up never finding it comfortable to talk to the other anymore.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old July 14th, 2022, 02:59 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

I will be taking a look at these later! A small little bump until then

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 24th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Teen romance

[CENTER]name: frostpaw.....
How he got a lovely name: he was given the name frost by a riverclan warrior who went missing.
Pronouns: any pronouns are welcome.
Sexuality: a pan bug
Ajsksksksk I'll get back to this later... [CENTER]
Old July 28th, 2022, 12:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: fawnpaw's anchor ♥

Name: Cloudpaw
Residence: RiverClan
Brief Personality: She was once a sweet, innocent and naive little girl who wanted to explore and learn more about the world, then everything seemed to come crumbling down, and now she’s a lonesome, stone-hearted soul who buries herself in training. She believes that RiverClan sees her as worthless because of her size and therefore accepts help from anyone in order to become stronger and faster.
Any Plot Ideas: Okay, so Cloudpaw is gonna soon discover that her crush, Shadepaw, is dead and become really distraught over it since she thought they really had a connection together. This will mostly be a long-con kinda deal for Fawnpaw could possibly slide in and offer comfort to Cloudpaw as she grieves over a love that she was never able to have. She’s lost nearly all who she’s seen as family and just recently was able to get a mentor who actually seems to give a damn about her, so Cloudpaw is kinda going through it right now. They could build up a close friendship slowly while Cloudpaw is going down a dark path, but Fawnpaw can show her the joy and happiness of life again, which will steer her from a life of murder and whatnot. Which will slowly turn into something more. Remember when we talked about Fawn having a one-sided crush on Cloud? Yeah. That will still happen, but Cloudpaw will be able to return the feelings too someday when she heals from all the internal pain and trauma that she's been suffering. We could have that one trope with A who always gets into trouble and B who always patches them up and fusses at them for being reckless. But yeah. I’m sure you already have someone for this, but I might as well try.