Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:50 PM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:39 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:35 PM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:32 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:31 PM

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:37 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Cardinalkit needs a roleplayer!

Hello everyone! As you might know, Shiningskies and Aspenstrike are having kits in WindClan. There was a finder for them, and they were all adopted out. However, marni is no longer able to roleplay Cardinalkit. This means that applications will open just for this baby! She is the bottom left in the picture below. No form, just be creative. This is not first come, first serve, @poppy. and I are going to be picky.

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:41 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Cardinalkit needs a roleplayer!

I think she'd be a sassy she-cat who values family over her friends, therefore struggling to have any. This causes her to be quite sad and feel lonely, despite having her siblings around. She could also be a Dark Forest trained apprentice once shes old enough, but leave once she realises how wrong and scary it is there, and how dangerous it is.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 7th, 2022, 12:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 7th, 2022, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

for me, Cardinal will start out innocent and nice but as she grows she grows evil and cold. Suddenly Windclan has a murderer (I'll ask perms for this) in now Flamefrost. Maybe cause drama if perms. (If no perms then she would still be nice but cold) Finally they are defeated by a heroic warrior, then going to the DarkForest./Starclan. @NinjaBloss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old August 7th, 2022, 12:58 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

I present to you,

Cardinalkit!

Cardinalkit ○ Cardinalpaw ○ Cardinalshine ○

- FtM

- Demiromantic / Demisexual

- Planning on keeping in WC

Personality? Overview?

Support Of The Year - Cardinalkit is the number one cat you come to one you're being bullied, most would consider her the epic mom, with immaturity and a few quirks here and there, of course! She has not the lot of patience to deal with mouse-brains and quite the sass when it comes to telling other kitties off and taking other measures, so she'd probably be the first to punch someone in the face for beating their sibling at mossball. She has a very fortified connection with anyone she finds worthy and always supports whatever they say, no matter if it's bad, (That is, unless it is totally mouse-brained) she really is the oldest supportive sister in a nutshell, even though, ironically, the youngest. (If you would.)

Oh Dear, They're Competitive - Being competitive is almost natural for Cardinal, they have an urge to win all the time, so if they ask to play a round of mossball, and they lose, prepare for the worst. They don't hurt anyone, or badmouth anyone after losing. Instead, they take a different kind of route, they basically invite the said cat to any and every game they can to gain back their streak of winning, they strive for victory and won't stop for it, which can lead to some dangerous actions they may or may not get them in some trouble at times. They don't mind if someone close wins, they may get a little grumpy, sometimes they even plan it themselves, overall, they just enjoy games and challenges.

Everyone can always get a little shy - So yes, even with their casual behavior, they can get very anti-social, especially around new cats obviously, but of course, we'll cover that, but here, we're covering how bashful, nervous, or uncomfortable they can really get around others, and how they'll plan to somewhat overcome it, unlike most of their other traits.

You Can Always Be Nice - Despite many of their negative traits, and or neutral ones, they are very kind, loving to say something. They have a deep passion for any cats close to them, or really any cats that haven't done them wrong before. They make connections easily, despite being anti-social, it was simply because they trust wholeheartedly the cats that bother to speak to them. With their supportive personality cats usually go to them for advice, and Cardinal doesn't mind giving it to them, and because while they're pretty short-tempered and somewhat sassy, they still have a softer and kinder side, which makes them never turn a cat down. In general, they are a sweetheart, they may appear prickly and uncaring to the outer view, but truthfully, they are gentle and kind, trying their best to understand any situation.

Professional gossiper observer - Cardinalkit isn't an empathic in exact, in some ways they are, they may catch on quickly, but they aren't focusing on it like some are. They aren't a powerful or observant empath, but they can pick up on small details that others can't. They can do so, especially when they attempt to do so. Usually, it ends up with them overhearing a conversation, usually by being curious, or by asking around with their wonderful 'charm', they can also pick up easily on things like subtle flirting, even if they aren't attempting to, for example. They like to stir up some drama from time to time, but they don't carry bad intentions.

Everyone Is A Bit Proud - Yeah, yeah, so Cardinal is a bit of a prideful cat, they usually brag somewhat - because well, what's stopping them? They are rather good at hunting, which is a fuel for their ego, despite being bad at fighting, which is also a fuel for a raging insecurity that buries deep in their mind, but that was already covered. They're a mix of being insecure and proud, they usually pretend their confidence and sometimes it can get to their head.

Insecurity Gets To Everyone - There isn't much to this one, not much to explain. They may grow past this, the growing nervousness in their gut and fidgety paws around in social situations, or just talking in general, it's easily possible. They've always been a little anxious about themselves, but, throughout their childhood to warriorhood, they'll grow to become quite insecure about their bloodline, and maybe a little hateful towards others and their parents. They'll cover up this growing nervousness with a fake confidence that they'll grow to actually have throughout their life.

Traits:
+ Supportive, Kind, Somewhat Charismatic
= Observant, Determined, Competitive, Somewhat Of A Perfectionist
- Impatient, Insecure, (In a way) Cunning, Proud

_

I don't have much for plots, because any plot I could make would be highly directed alongside siblings, sorry, but I'll probably think of something!

Obviously, they'll have the part with being trans, but I have a feeling it could be very dramatic or very casual.

_

I know I'm not anyone's favorite or anything, and not usually chosen or any of the sorts, I'm a bit unpopular- but I'll try my best with this character! Cardinalkit is basically an upgraded version of my first ever character and I've already been planning this character for a while, I just needed an excuse to make this little baby, I'm planning to put all of the time I can into her! I've been looking forward to taking the old OC's best qualities and making it into a REAL character because I only used to know Warriors as an angsty cat show. I can't tell my original thought process of Whiteberry, but all I can assume of it was that it was half of a joke and half of an attempt. I also may not have her life all planned out just yet, or a detailed plot idea, or anything like that, but I know I'm going to do something with this character, and not abandon them like I have before.

I'm sorry if their personality may not make exact sense, but writing pre-personalities is a bit tricky for me, and the traits and character I actually put up are a reflection of a person I used to know, so yes, I swear somebody out there is like that xd

Honestly, this feels like a deputy application or something but I already had all the information before so I swear it isn't that intense-

I actually already had this application, however, I never had the chance to submit it because all the roles were taken-

so um- yeahh

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; August 7th, 2022 at 01:06 PM.
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:03 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

I would like Cardinalkit to go through a difficult life in the clan due to a brutal event that happened when she was a kit. She would follow her siblings / other kits out of camp and a hawk would attack them. Another clanmate (someone evil or coward) watched the scene from far away without lifting a paw. Something like Frecklewish observing Mapleshade's kits drowning. The kit will grow up cold and untrusting, faithful only to her leader. I don't know if she'll have the opportunity to come out of this dark past, maybe yes.

edit: maybe the evil clanmate could be Flamehare by @WillowBlows12 !

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; August 7th, 2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old August 7th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wispyy View Post

I present to you,

Cardinalkit!

Cardinalkit ○ Cardinalpaw ○ Cardinalshine ○

- FtM

- Demiromantic / Demisexual

- Planning on keeping in WC

Personality? Overview?

Support Of The Year - Cardinalkit is the number one cat you come to one you're being bullied, most would consider her the epic mom, with immaturity and a few quirks here and there, of course! She has not the lot of patience to deal with mouse-brains and quite the sass when it comes to telling other kitties off and taking other measures, so she'd probably be the first to punch someone in the face for beating their sibling at mossball. She has a very fortified connection with anyone she finds worthy and always supports whatever they say, no matter if it's bad, (That is, unless it is totally mouse-brained) she really is the oldest supportive sister in a nutshell, even though, ironically, the youngest. (If you would.)

Oh Dear, They're Competitive - Being competitive is almost natural for Cardinal, they have an urge to win all the time, so if they ask to play a round of mossball, and they lose, prepare for the worst. They don't hurt anyone, or badmouth anyone after losing. Instead, they take a different kind of route, they basically invite the said cat to any and every game they can to gain back their streak of winning, they strive for victory and won't stop for it, which can lead to some dangerous actions they may or may not get them in some trouble at times. They don't mind if someone close wins, they may get a little grumpy, sometimes they even plan it themselves, overall, they just enjoy games and challenges.

Everyone can always get a little shy - So yes, even with their casual behavior, they can get very anti-social, especially around new cats obviously, but of course, we'll cover that, but here, we're covering how bashful, nervous, or uncomfortable they can really get around others, and how they'll plan to somewhat overcome it, unlike most of their other traits.

You Can Always Be Nice - Despite many of their negative traits, and or neutral ones, they are very kind, loving to say something. They have a deep passion for any cats close to them, or really any cats that haven't done them wrong before. They make connections easily, despite being anti-social, it was simply because they trust wholeheartedly the cats that bother to speak to them. With their supportive personality cats usually go to them for advice, and Cardinal doesn't mind giving it to them, and because while they're pretty short-tempered and somewhat sassy, they still have a softer and kinder side, which makes them never turn a cat down. In general, they are a sweetheart, they may appear prickly and uncaring to the outer view, but truthfully, they are gentle and kind, trying their best to understand any situation.

Professional gossiper observer - Cardinalkit isn't an empathic in exact, in some ways they are, they may catch on quickly, but they aren't focusing on it like some are. They aren't a powerful or observant empath, but they can pick up on small details that others can't. They can do so, especially when they attempt to do so. Usually, it ends up with them overhearing a conversation, usually by being curious, or by asking around with their wonderful 'charm', they can also pick up easily on things like subtle flirting, even if they aren't attempting to, for example. They like to stir up some drama from time to time, but they don't carry bad intentions.

Everyone Is A Bit Proud - Yeah, yeah, so Cardinal is a bit of a prideful cat, they usually brag somewhat - because well, what's stopping them? They are rather good at hunting, which is a fuel for their ego, despite being bad at fighting, which is also a fuel for a raging insecurity that buries deep in their mind, but that was already covered. They're a mix of being insecure and proud, they usually pretend their confidence and sometimes it can get to their head.

Insecurity Gets To Everyone - There isn't much to this one, not much to explain. They may grow past this, the growing nervousness in their gut and fidgety paws around in social situations, or just talking in general, it's easily possible. They've always been a little anxious about themselves, but, throughout their childhood to warriorhood, they'll grow to become quite insecure about their bloodline, and maybe a little hateful towards others and their parents. They'll cover up this growing nervousness with a fake confidence that they'll grow to actually have throughout their life.

Traits:
+ Supportive, Kind, Somewhat Charismatic
= Observant, Determined, Competitive, Somewhat Of A Perfectionist
- Impatient, Insecure, (In a way) Cunning, Proud

_

I don't have much for plots, because any plot I could make would be highly directed alongside siblings, sorry, but I'll probably think of something!

Obviously, they'll have the part with being trans, but I have a feeling it could be very dramatic or very casual.

_

I know I'm not anyone's favorite or anything, and not usually chosen or any of the sorts, I'm a bit unpopular- but I'll try my best with this character! Cardinalkit is basically an upgraded version of my first ever character and I've already been planning this character for a while, I just needed an excuse to make this little baby, I'm planning to put all of the time I can into her! I've been looking forward to taking the old OC's best qualities and making it into a REAL character because I only used to know Warriors as an angsty cat show. I can't tell my original thought process of Whiteberry, but all I can assume of it was that it was half of a joke and half of an attempt. I also may not have her life all planned out just yet, or a detailed plot idea, or anything like that, but I know I'm going to do something with this character, and not abandon them like I have before.

I'm sorry if their personality may not make exact sense, but writing pre-personalities is a bit tricky for me, and the traits and character I actually put up are a reflection of a person I used to know, so yes, I swear somebody out there is like that xd

Honestly, this feels like a deputy application or something but I already had all the information before so I swear it isn't that intense-

I actually already had this application, however, I never had the chance to submit it because all the roles were taken-

so um- yeahh

Accepted! I'll have a starter up for the birth either tonight or tomorrow!