Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM

Old July 10th, 2021, 08:42 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Pff.... (P)

~Younger Johanna~
The girl pushed her wheelchair gently. Her leg hurt so much. The rip hurt. Ever since she got stuck in fence as the whole town of Whoville, on Planet Who, a speck of dust tumbled down 100 miles down. She sighed thinking about it. They were safe, she was sure of it! They were safe in the jungle now... Right?

@Pheasantflight (Feel free to use any character!!)
Old July 10th, 2021, 05:53 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pff.... (P)

@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

She had been called many things since she first revealed herself. Since she went to her first hideout. There had been many before this, but none of them had ended well. The names from a multitude of worlds seemed to carry over. The first name was never forgotten. She would always be known as the Chameleon for those who didn't know her. And no one really did. The jungle was new to her. With no one around for hundreds of miles, this one might work out. She might not screw it up. The petite girl threw a clump of red braids over her shoulder. It was hotter than expected and her long hair certainly didn't help.

(I decided to make one up!)
Old July 10th, 2021, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

She had been called many things since she first revealed herself. Since she went to her first hideout. There had been many before this, but none of them had ended well. The names from a multitude of worlds seemed to carry over. The first name was never forgotten. She would always be known as the Chameleon for those who didn't know her. And no one really did. The jungle was new to her. With no one around for hundreds of miles, this one might work out. She might not screw it up. The petite girl threw a clump of red braids over her shoulder. It was hotter than expected and her long hair certainly didn't help.

(I decided to make one up!)
~Young Johanna~
The girl sighed. One hundred dred miles down of a fall. Living on a speck of dust was a lot harder then it sounded. She had been able to make a machine that kept her wheelchair still when the world tilted, keeping her from getting anymore hurt. She did her best to benefit the town of Whoville, but in a wheelchair made it harder. She wheeled herself to the balcony of Whoville, as the tilt happened again.
Old July 11th, 2021, 07:35 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

As she rounded another sycamore, the roaring of a waterfall slunk into her ears. The crashing of tons of water onto rocks was thrumming through the airs, making her ears ring. No. It wasn't the waterfall that made her ears ring. She sat down and pressed her hands to her pale, freckled forehead, rubbing it. Her spine began to tingle. She knew what it meant, knew the tingling and ringing. "Who's there?" She stood up and spun around, making a clump of braids hit her in the face. It stung as she walked toward the waterfall. That was where the ring came from. Someone was over there.
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE

~The Chameleon~

As she rounded another sycamore, the roaring of a waterfall slunk into her ears. The crashing of tons of water onto rocks was thrumming through the airs, making her ears ring. No. It wasn't the waterfall that made her ears ring. She sat down and pressed her hands to her pale, freckled forehead, rubbing it. Her spine began to tingle. She knew what it meant, knew the tingling and ringing. "Who's there?" She stood up and spun around, making a clump of braids hit her in the face. It stung as she walked toward the waterfall. That was where the ring came from. Someone was over there.
~Johanna~
"A human?" She looked up towards the machine in front of her. "Hello?" She called after wheeling over to the machine. E hadn't expected a human, but it was good that someone other then the normal has come
Especially since she happened to be extremely bored at the time. She hadn't expected a human, but one of the animals that came around every once and a while. Usually it was Horton or Gertrude, but sometimes the Kangaroo came by. She was very glad that Vlad never came by, and this was a big reason why she was happy here.
Old July 14th, 2021, 07:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

~The Chameleon~

Stepping cautiously towards the waterfall, the endless torrents of water thickening the air. A voice called out from somewhere below her. Small, and curious. The redheads gaze shot downwards and landed on a small plant floating in the water. Picking it up with a freckled hand, the girl frowned at it. "Uh, yes? What are you doing here?" She must have looked like an idiot, staring and speaking to a plant. "If you're not actually their, I will smash this stupid plant into bits. But the tingling was strongest now. someone- or something, was on the plant. @WINGSOFFIRE

Last edited by carmen; July 14th, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old July 14th, 2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
~The Chameleon~

Stepping cautiously towards the waterfall, the endless torrents of water thickening the air. A voice called out from somewhere below her. Small, and curious. The redheads gaze shot downwards and landed on a small plant floating in the water. Picking it up with a freckled hand, the girl frowned at it. "Uh, yes? What are you doing here?" She must have looked like an idiot, staring and speaking to a plant. "If you're not actually their, I will smash this stupid plant into bits. But the tingling was strongest now. someone- or something, was on the plant. @WINGSOFFIRE
~Johanna~
"CRUSH?! Oh no! I'm here!" She yelled into the machine. Just then one of the droplets from the waterfall fell onto the clover with the dust on it. The droplet fell into the tinier pieces, falling onto Whoville as rain. Johanna turned to the town, noticing that everyone had an umbrella out, before putting it away when the droplets finished falling. One girl in particular, seemed as though she forgot her umbrella, and was now sopping wet. She grumbled, looking rather grumpy. Everyone opened a path for the grumpy girl, and Johanna immediately knew who it was. She wasn't good, not bad. She was just feared by most that live in Whoville. [ She winced looking at her.
Old July 16th, 2021, 06:37 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

The voice made her jump back and the clover slipped from her grasp. Launching herself forward, she caught the plat before it hit the ground. "I was not expecting that," she breathed. "Who are you. What are you? Where are you? Why are you so small?" She took a breath and thought for a moment. "Are- are you Who's? Like in the Dr. Suess book in the third earth?" That would be crazy. Tiny people who talked to elephants. "How do I know I'm not just hallucinating?" She waved a hand in front of her freckled face. "Was that mushroom poisoned?"
Old July 17th, 2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

The voice made her jump back and the clover slipped from her grasp. Launching herself forward, she caught the plat before it hit the ground. "I was not expecting that," she breathed. "Who are you. What are you? Where are you? Why are you so small?" She took a breath and thought for a moment. "Are- are you Who's? Like in the Dr. Suess book in the third earth?" That would be crazy. Tiny people who talked to elephants. "How do I know I'm not just hallucinating?" She waved a hand in front of her freckled face. "Was that mushroom poisoned?"
~Johanna~
The girl nodded, then realizing that she couldn't be seen. "Yes, we are." She said, looking at the girl who looked extremely grumpy. As the wet one looked up, Johanna averted her gave back to the machine. "What exactly did the mushroom look like?" She asked putting a hand on the machine before she heard some small muttering.
Old July 18th, 2021, 08:28 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Huh. "Did you know there's a book about you? Called Horton Hears A Who?" That sparked an idea in her head. What if all books were just other realities? What if there were no creative minds I the world? It certainly made sense. After years of jumping around, she had only met a few truly intelligent people. "Well, uh, the mushroom was brown and puf-" She interrupted herself. "-That was supposed to be a joke, you know. I know what isn't poisonous." She straightened up and help the clover closer to her face. "Is there any way you could get bigger?"