Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:09 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM

Old September 20th, 2020, 08:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Unwanted Friendships

Following his confrontation with Hailstorm, an injured Falcondive will be captured by Twolegs and given treatment for his various wounds. The start of this will likely blurr through that to get to the main part of this.

While he recovers, he's placed in a foster home with [KITTYPET]. I'm mostly looking for a kittypet who's pretty warm in nature, one who can contrast Falcondive's foul mood and try to liven things up with him. He will be a jerk, and he'll try to shut down any interaction - but with time the kittypet will break his icy exterior and he'll ease up. I do not want a kittypet who shows fear toward him. I do not want a kittypet who will be antagonistic or hostile to him. If Falcondive senses a weakness, he will take it and twist it to try to hurt the kittypet. If the kittypet is a jerk to him, he'll be a jerk right back and they will not recover from that.

The point of this is, I kind of want this to lead into Falcondive coming to the realization not everyone needs to be an enemy. Depending on their relationship he might even confide to them about his past and some of his former relationships he feels he severed irreparably, and maybe the kittypet can encourage him to make amends or something. Who knows!

When Falcon heals up, he'll catch wind the Twolegs plan on returning him to the cutter to 'fix' him, and with the kittypet's help he'll escape the Twoleg nest. At this point, he'll hopefully be ready to try Clan life again and the kittypet is free to tag along if they wish.

I AM OPEN TO MORE THAN ONE KITTYPET BUT WILL PROBABLY NOT ACCEPT MORE THAN 2.

To apply:

Name:
Gender (Falcon will refer to them as their biological sex, so please include that! They can work on Falcon being less awful about it in RP.):
Description (can be linked to a picture):
Brief personality:
Any additional information or ideas:
How active do you think you'll be with this?
Old September 20th, 2020, 08:15 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Unwanted Friendships

Hello! I'd like to join. @BILL. (Sorry if you didn't want a mention)
Name: Snap
Description: grey with white patches and blue eyes
Brief personality: She is super kind, but can be a bit dense. If someone is being passive aggressive she won't realize at first and that's why people think she can't be easily hurt. She is also very loyal if she likes you. She may seem airheaded but she can get serious and hold her own when it's important.
Any additional information or ideas: She wants to see what warrior life is like but has always been too scared to walk up to a clan on her own and ask. She is also deaf in one ear, so this causes her to have some neurological problems and walk a little funny.
How active do you think you'll be with this?: I'm on a lot, but I have school. I can be on during school sometimes, but it may take a while if I'm doing work. On weekends and after school I'm much more available, but on mondays and thursdays I'm with my mom in the afternoons so it might be hard for me to get on.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; September 20th, 2020 at 08:15 PM.
Old September 20th, 2020, 09:24 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name: Briar
Description (can be linked to a picture):dark brown tabby with a white paw and blue eyes
Brief personality: + bold loyal = feisty determined - reckless blunt
Any additional information or ideas: Currently none
How active do you think you'll be with this? I’ll be on throughout the day as well as part of the night
Old September 20th, 2020, 09:41 PM

My Mood: In Love

Name:Moon
Sex:Female
Personality:When getting bullied Moon will brush it off,She is very sweet and loves to help Two Legs or cats in need,she is caring,sweet,loving and compassionate.
Appearance:White with blue eyes and has a moon marking on her forehead hence the name Moon. Age:16 moons

Last edited by LeoTheWolf; September 20th, 2020 at 09:42 PM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 06:06 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

To apply:

Name: Keanu
Gender (Falcon will refer to them as their biological sex, so please include that! They can work on Falcon being less awful about it in RP.): Boy
Description (can be linked to a picture): http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=14643
Brief personality: oh they’re just a happy boy. Nothing gets me down and nothing is so bad you can’t smile nd joke about it.
Any additional information or ideas: Keanu will dedicate his whole life to making Falcon his buddy. Or just less mean.
How active do you think you'll be with this? Very it seems really fun

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 21st, 2020, 01:55 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Flamingspirit (Flame)
Description: a russet purebred abyssinian; surprisingly fit for an older kittypet (Image)
Brief personality: Flamingspirit (or Flame, as he calls himself nowadays) is a relaxed sort of tom. He's quite patient and lenient with others, and doesn't really mind being insulted. He thinks that it's quite amusing, actually, because whatever aggressor says obviously isn't true. Flame is an active cat for his age. He still enjoys playing and running around, and he may or may not tease Falcondive regardless of how threatening the younger cat may seem. Very little scares Flame; he has nothing to lose. He's impressively stubborn, but not forceful about it. He'll just drop a comment every now and then about, hey, his opinion is definitely the best. Flame isn't dumb, nor does he have a death wish. He recognizes that Falcondive is stronger than him and could easily hurt him in more ways than one. Flame won't prod if Falcondive seems like he needs to be alone. Notice, needs, not wants. Once the other cat has calmed down a bit, Flame will go straight back to attempting to get to know him.
Any additional information or ideas: Flamingspirit was a former SkyClan cat (proof) who became a loner, then a kittypet, during the merge. He greatly enjoys pretending to not know what the clans are. It's especially amusing listening to clancats attempt to explain. Flame will not hesitate to tease Falcondive whenever possible. He won't mind helping him to escape the twolegs, although he will try to get Falcondive used to them while he's there. Flame won't accompany him once he escapes.
How active do you think you'll be with this? It's an interesting plot, so I'll be pretty active. I'm on WCO throughout the day and should be able to get at least one reply up each day. I'm currently in the process of adding Flame to my character site.
Have a wonderful day!
Old October 2nd, 2020, 08:05 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Bliss
Gender (Falcon will refer to them as their biological sex, so please include that! They can work on Falcon being less awful about it in RP.): Cis Female[she/her]
Description (can be linked to a picture): Brown she-cat with white splotches/patches
-X
Brief personality: Bliss is...well, murderous, for a start. She has no faith in StarClan, just believes that there is a higher divinity that controls her life. Bliss thinks that she has to purge the world, rid it of "evil" cats. She kills/injures severely any white, other murderous cats, Clan cats, and any cat she wants. Any ex-Clan cat she welcomes. On the other side, she's very scientific, and wants to learn more about the world. Currently, she's living with Twolegs, and trying to study more about them. Bliss is peaceful as well when she doesn't want to "purge" the world. She also meditates, trying to learn the ways of the earth.
Any additional information or ideas: Bliss will not try to kill Falcon, she might try to understand him.
How active do you think you'll be with this?: Yes rping with the king
Old October 2nd, 2020, 08:11 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Scratchy
Description: Simese cat with bright blue eyes
Breif poersonality: rude sometimes very talkitive has another cat in the house loves to fun with cats.
Any additinal information or ideas: Scrachy has cancer\ he's losing teeth still has a lot but losing them
How active do you think you'll be with this?: Very!
Old October 3rd, 2020, 04:21 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

I am imagining a barrage of very friendly and cuddly kitties showing Falcon adoration and refusing to let him rebuff them amd trying to show him he has worth and that he can be a good cat.
I literally do not need another cat. I. Do not--

Name: Aloe
Age: babby, maybe 5 months ((Falcon may kitnap him if he grows on him enough))
Description (can be linked to a picture): Teeny pale orange fluff ball, has very big hazel eyes
Brief personality: Calm, a little slow to react but scary observant, emotionally intelligent, likes to believe everyone can be good or kind
((I have a whole character idea, but brain doesn't know how to personaility unplayed characters))
Any additional information or ideas: he is too dumb to really be scared of Falcon and doesn't have it in him to be mean back, will recognize Falcon is not happy with the denfolk, and would help him escape
How active do you think you'll be with this?: Hopefully very active!! I've been off and on the last few weeks, but I think I'm slowly building back up to my original activity level. Will definitely check everyday.
@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; October 3rd, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 04:40 PM
oh, how i love you..

Name: Bubbles
Description: She is based off of my IRL cat, Bubbles. Who is, well, pretty large, to put it lightly. She has all white fur with a gray and black striped tail, emerald green eyes, a black spot in between her shoulders, a brown and black striped markings on her face (Hard to describe-), a black spot her right side and black and brown markings on the back of her paws.
Personality: Bubbles is relatively chill and will deal with lots before ever snapping. She can deal with a jerky cat for months before yelling back. She is fairly friendly and nice. She is slightly territorial of her space but will eventually give in and share everything.
Activity with this: I will be fairly active with this and will answer almost daily. If anything comes up, I will let you know before leaving. @BILL.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; October 3rd, 2020 at 04:40 PM.