View Poll Results: Who should be COTM?
Passionstar 1 12.50%
Lionstorm 4 50.00%
Tiger 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 1st, 2019, 08:42 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Character of the Month (July 2019)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however, the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period.

At the end of the month, users can vote on the nominated characters and the winner will be determined by who has the most.

Nominations will run from throughout most of the month. During the last few days, users can vote on the nomination they like the best.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• You are only allotted one vote due to the poll system, so please use it wisely.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze, Kiwituft, Rosebelly, Chanterellepaw, Cherrypaw, Cardinalkit, Sharppaw, Tigerdawn, Mudnose, Daydream, Goldenstar, Splashpaw, Breezefeather, Owlflame, Tallmarsh, Rowanflame, Thrush, Snowpaw, Fallenstar, Ringpaw, Cherrybubble, Fawnpaw
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Timberpaw.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:34 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Character of the Month (July 2019)

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]: Passionstar
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Passionstar is such a well rounded character! I've rped with him a couple times, and every time has just been awesome! He's a deep character whose story and personality are exciting and fun to delve into during roleplay. There's never a dull moment with Passionstar.
Old July 7th, 2019, 02:04 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Character Name: Lionstorm
Faction: RiverClan
Nomination Reason: Lionstorm is a very brisk and dedicated character, and I feel like the intensity of these traits along with his fierce loyalty to his Clan is only ever seen in malicious characters so I feel like it's a huge refresher to see that kind of thing without worrying about their intentions. It's also really good to see that he retains some hostility to SkyClan with the merge because I feel as though many RiverClan characters were just openly welcoming to SkyClan which I feel doesn't make sense to the reality of the situation. Lionstorm also has a very gentle and caring side when it comes to Fawnpaw which is really sweet to see, and it adds a lot more depth to the character than just a egotistical deputy.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]: Tiger @CloverFlame;
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Loner
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Tiger has really good details about himself and sure he's just like most toms are selfish and no good to other mollies. I've seen how CloverFlame roleplays him even without actually being in a roleplay myself. He just has so much character and I can see him getting far before somebody puts him in his place.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.