Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by glitch
Today 11:50 AM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:50 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:45 AM
Why am I Even doing this
by zBlaze
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:37 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:32 AM

Old May 19th, 2023, 06:53 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Momma I'm In Love With a Criminal: GW : Sign ups

“Heart Beats, Color’s I’ve Never Seen Before. It Because of you? You Look At Me Like I’m Nothing, But when I Look At You, I see an Adorable Tom, one that's had a hard life, but you're the one I want to Love for the Rest of My Days.”

He Was Bad, Bad to The Bone, Full Of Pain and Trauma from the Past. His scars were quite obvious as they covered half his body. He’s burnt, and hurt. But even as he seeks revenge against the world and everyone, letting the insane twisting his mind take control… everyone hates him as he’s got murder on his paws… an Exile indeed… a Tom To Be Feared.

“How annoying is this? This she-cat with different colored eyes, this … this pathetic weakling thinks she has something to Hide, but just looking at her you can tell, she’s fallen for that Criminal, fallen in deep i would say. Whatever… I’ll let her remain in my Domain, she’s useful as others seem to have become slightly fond of her… I Hate Her, and So Does He, But… she has use… yes, she has use… she keeps the dens clean, and she makes sure we’re all comfortable… though i’m about to shred her if she doesn’t cut out this ‘Big Brother’ Stuff! I’m not Her Brother!”

The whole group of 5 were bad, they all had bad pasts, bad scars to prove it, and they all felt the lust to kill. Only the 6th cat, the smallest she-cat, was kind hearted. She’d been abused as a kit, but unlike the others, she didn’t let it haunt her, she made an effort not to be like the ones that hurt her before. Her kindness and sweetness and gentle way of caring for others, it all made her seem weak to the ones she dared to call friends… but she did it for them, for in her eyes everyone needs a little love in their life… whether it be family, a friend or a lover…. Everyone needed someone to show them kindness right? So that's what she would do, show them all kindness, even though they treated her badly, she would treat them like gold….

Meet The Gang:

Kitty Nova- a small little pure white she-cat with one orange and one blue eye, formerly known as Sassafraspaw, this 10 moons old naive she-cat doesn’t quite understand some cats just can’t be changed for better or worse.

‘Big Brother’ - He’s Not Her Brother, not related to Kitty at all, this angry tom is 100% mean and ruthless, the leader of the small group of 5 that lived in the abandoned part of the junkyard-like town. He only tolerates Kitty because she is helpful in the small gangs' so called hideout, keeping the abandoned house's porch (their ‘hideout’) clean and warm.

Place holder for @CreeperLover649 -The Criminal Crush- this tom, just like his fellow gang members has had a hard life, his own skin showing it for just like the others he’s badly covered in scars, but unlike them he also seems to have been burnt long ago… it's a mystery no one in the gang knows about. Jet black fur and icy eyes, this toms a real bad boy that doesn’t think twice about killing another.

The Twitcher: he’s really… weird, and never seems to stop twitching… is he sick? That's what Kitty often wonders. This feline is very much out of their mind with a cruel sense of humor. A blank canvas really, but a murderer all the same.

The Snitcher- a Sly fox-like She-cat that's quite clever, she’ll leave both toms and she-cats breathless as she flirts her way into their hearts just to steal it all away. She’s got quite the act, making herself seem innocent till she gets what she wants, then leaps in for the kill. She gathers information on the cat groups the gang clashes with when it comes to territory control.

The Mantis- a Silent fellow with strikingly odd green eyes. He’s silent and quiet, without saying anything. He’ll wait and watch and prey on the unsuspecting before pouncing and killing his ‘prey’. He’s not mute, but he finds intimidation works well with silence and his massive size.

i play Kitty Nova

But the Other 5 are up to You! please stay within the personality disc a little, but you can be as creative with your criminal feline as you want! yes, theres definitly going to be blood and gore, i mean their criminals of the feline world after all!!!!

i hope this will be a long ongoing rp, so whoever gets picked to play the clueless crush bad boy i ask please stay active, if not then please adopt him back to me so i can find someone else to play him!

my plan is for the group to really not care at all about Kitty or her kindness, but will eventually, one by one become acustomed to her pressence and a few might even come to consider her an awkward little friendly bean.

the Crush though, i plan for him to be completely clueless, in fact the only one in the gang that notices Kitty's Feelings For Him are The 'Big Brother'. the clueless crush will overtime -slowly but surely- realize that Kitty really Does actually care about him... He'll continue to push her away for a few more days, but after that will end up confronting her about her feelings. she will admit that she's loved him for the longest time, and will probably love him for the rest of her life. he doesn't trust her though, having the oppinion the no-one could possibly ever love him.... but after a bad fight the gang has with another gang, she comes over to him to help him bandage himself up, while he protests at first he finally gives in... he then turns to her afterward and will admit that while her feelings had surprised him... he had to admit, he kind of liked her too, though it'll be hard for him to say that.

why do i keep calling them toms and she-cats? and the porch thing, ignore that i just thought it sounded cool, but they do all live in a run down house. they are not actually cats/felines, but rather humans that have cat ears and cat tails and cat-like eyes.

quite cat-like in instinct but other then that just your adverage group of young adults (Kitty would Be like 20 and the rest will be around 21-25) that have decided to be criminals... : lovesquee:

give me your best forum! a detailed paragragh of 7 sentances at least please! i hope we can all have funwith this!!!

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; May 23rd, 2023 at 08:19 AM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 06:54 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Re: Momma I'm In Love With a Criminal: GW : Sign ups

Kitty Nova: this is roughfully what she looks like:

Last edited by Ragwort; May 19th, 2023 at 06:54 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 12:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

ok, how do I get in here? @Toya Todoroki

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 22nd, 2023, 01:10 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
ok, how do I get in here? @Toya Todoroki
just tell me who your playing, then tell me all about your character

Old May 22nd, 2023, 01:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya Todoroki View Post
just tell me who your playing, then tell me all about your character
Please give me the Criminal crush. And how can I tell you about the character if there is a description already there?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 22nd, 2023, 03:49 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Please give me the Criminal crush. And how can I tell you about the character if there is a description already there?
the disc given is the central idea of the character.

as stated apove, the only character i have already set up is Kitty, the others are open canvas's with a personality disc that can be altered slightly as much as you want

Old May 22nd, 2023, 03:53 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toya Todoroki View Post
the disc given is the central idea of the character.

as stated apove, the only character i have already set up is Kitty, the others are open canvas's with a personality disc that can be altered slightly as much as you want
Oohhh...

I'm on my bus ride home from school, so is it ok if you placeholder the criminal crush for me until I actually get a chance to read the description to its fullest?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 23rd, 2023, 01:33 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Since I've finally gained time in Summer to get back to rp here frequently enough to hold up, I immediately saw this and now I'm very interested.

Signing up for the role of The Snitcher.

Evelyn is a specimen of pure unbridled beauty. Her long wavy brown hair is neatly kept, always dazzling like it was just freshly washed, with no hair out of place. Her bright skin compliments her dazzling amber irises, and her eyelashes flutter seductively every blink. Her furred fox-like ears and tails are the brightest orange, with deep russet blacks and silky whites as soft as cotton. She has a thin but lithe frame and famously hypnotizing hips.

Don't let her seductiveness fool you though, for this is all a facade. When she works, she's in for the kill, not for the guys, or even girls. Yes, she'll act all in love with you, but once she has the information, expect to have a bullet or two through the head. She doesn't care about anybody but herself, although she won't admit anything more to anybody. In reality, she's a cold, cruel, and mean woman with an eerie taste for blood. She'll go out of her way to deal a few blows, sometimes for no reason at all, or maybe just because she doesn't like you. When you cross her path, carefulness is your best way out. Otherwise, she'll gladly tear you apart for her own benefit.

Ok, that's Evelyn! It took me a bit to think up a personality for her, but I think this fits best. Is it also okay if she could sometimes maybe turn into a cat for spying purposes?
@Toya Todoroki

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.

Last edited by Pine'Paw; May 23rd, 2023 at 01:34 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
Since I've finally gained time in Summer to get back to rp here frequently enough to hold up, I immediately saw this and now I'm very interested.

Signing up for the role of The Snitcher.

Evelyn is a specimen of pure unbridled beauty. Her long wavy brown hair is neatly kept, always dazzling like it was just freshly washed, with no hair out of place. Her bright skin compliments her dazzling amber irises, and her eyelashes flutter seductively every blink. Her furred fox-like ears and tails are the brightest orange, with deep russet blacks and silky whites as soft as cotton. She has a thin but lithe frame and famously hypnotizing hips.

Don't let her seductiveness fool you though, for this is all a facade. When she works, she's in for the kill, not for the guys, or even girls. Yes, she'll act all in love with you, but once she has the information, expect to have a bullet or two through the head. She doesn't care about anybody but herself, although she won't admit anything more to anybody. In reality, she's a cold, cruel, and mean woman with an eerie taste for blood. She'll go out of her way to deal a few blows, sometimes for no reason at all, or maybe just because she doesn't like you. When you cross her path, carefulness is your best way out. Otherwise, she'll gladly tear you apart for her own benefit.

Ok, that's Evelyn! It took me a bit to think up a personality for her, but I think this fits best. Is it also okay if she could sometimes maybe turn into a cat for spying purposes?
@Toya Todoroki
accepted and thats fine

Old May 28th, 2023, 07:12 PM
Dabi Obsessed

bump