Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Katty Krueger
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:48 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:48 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:47 AM
[P] Indecisive silence...
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 08:47 AM

Old January 23rd, 2022, 06:39 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default SwiftPaw’s new life

SwiftPaw tears up as she slowed down slowly leaving the forest she knew as her home and looked out past a odd looking black path. She quickly ran past almost being hit by a moving..thing. She was terrified and ran on past the field seeing large ..things standing tall she walked around seeing more of those black paths she looked around seeing and climbing up a tree she felt..safe..more at home

Last edited by Binx; January 24th, 2022 at 06:31 AM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SwiftPaw’s new life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post

SwiftPaw tears up as she slowed down slowly leaving the forest she knew as her home and looked out past a odd looking black path. She quickly ran past almost being hit by a moving..thing. She was terrified and ran on past the field seeing large ..things standing tall she walked around seeing more of those black paths she looked around seeing and climbing up a tree she felt..safe..more at home
—Molly—

The calico kittypet had ran away from her owners again. Yes, indeed. She had ran away from her owners. Those stupid owners! Molly didn’t like them at all. They would dump her outside one moment, never letting her in and leaving her to starve, then try and catch her and bring to the the Cutter the next moment. Molly didn’t like her owners one bit, not at all! Which was why she would forever stay hidden in her Grounds. She loved her Grounds.

Molly walked through the Twolegplace, needing to get some air when she smelled something oddly familiar yet not at the same time. She looked up. Huh?! A clan cat? In a tree?! “Excuse me!” Molly called up loudly. “Clan cat! What are you doing in that tree?” Molly didn’t care much for Clan cats. The last one she had met had nearly killed her.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 24th, 2022, 01:27 PM
Confused RÄT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

—Molly—

The calico kittypet had ran away from her owners again. Yes, indeed. She had ran away from her owners. Those stupid owners! Molly didn’t like them at all. They would dump her outside one moment, never letting her in and leaving her to starve, then try and catch her and bring to the the Cutter the next moment. Molly didn’t like her owners one bit, not at all! Which was why she would forever stay hidden in her Grounds. She loved her Grounds.

Molly walked through the Twolegplace, needing to get some air when she smelled something oddly familiar yet not at the same time. She looked up. Huh?! A clan cat? In a tree?! “Excuse me!” Molly called up loudly. “Clan cat! What are you doing in that tree?” Molly didn’t care much for Clan cats. The last one she had met had nearly killed her.

SwiftPaw jumped a bit and looked down she was still fairly small” I’m uh..trying to nit stay in the dark paths..?” She didn’t know what they were called and she honestly didn’t expect Anyone to find her so fast”..who are you?” She climbed down carefully freezings whenever one of those odd boxes zoomed by
Old January 24th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
SwiftPaw jumped a bit and looked down she was still fairly small” I’m uh..trying to nit stay in the dark paths..?” She didn’t know what they were called and she honestly didn’t expect Anyone to find her so fast”..who are you?” She climbed down carefully freezings whenever one of those odd boxes zoomed by
—Molly—

The kittypet frowned. Staying in dark places? Strange. Clan cats were weird. “You’d best get down from that tree,” Molly meowed flippantly. “It’s not the safest. Oh, and, I’m Molly, by the way. I live in between those abandoned houses over there.” Molly waved a paw in the general direction of her Grounds. “Who are you, by the way? I know you’re a clan cat, but what’s your name?”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old January 24th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Confused RÄT

Quote:

—Molly—

The kittypet frowned. Staying in dark places? Strange. Clan cats were weird. “You’d best get down from that tree,” Molly meowed flippantly. “It’s not the safest. Oh, and, I’m Molly, by the way. I live in between those abandoned houses over there.” Molly waved a paw in the general direction of her Grounds. “Who are you, by the way? I know you’re a clan cat, but what’s your name?”

oh..I’m a SwiftPaw!” She smiled up at her “ um..well.I was?..I guess? I don’t know if I keep my name or not though “ the cat frowns sitting down in the sidewalk
Old January 24th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Gater was walking around when he heard some cats talking. He cocked his head and walked over. One of them smelled like a clan cat. Weren't they not supposed to be out here? He stayed in the edge of their vision, hoping they would notice him. He didn't feel like being bothersome right now. @Binx @Brightlight

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 24th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:

oh..I’m a SwiftPaw!” She smiled up at her “ um..well.I was?..I guess? I don’t know if I keep my name or not though “ the cat frowns sitting down in the sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Gater was walking around when he heard some cats talking. He cocked his head and walked over. One of them smelled like a clan cat. Weren't they not supposed to be out here? He stayed in the edge of their vision, hoping they would notice him. He didn't feel like being bothersome right now. @Binx @Brightlight
—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Again. One of those strange clan cat names. “Swiftpaw…” Molly said, testing the word on her tongue. “I used to have a name like that.” Molly mused. “I was called Spotleap. My mother called me that…” Quickly, she snapped out of the nostalgia. “It’s a decent name. Do you think it suits you?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Molly suddenly spotted a familiar yet not, at the same time, cat. “Gator!” Molly called out. She had seen the cat around. “How are you? Come over and talk! There’s a strange Clan cat here!”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; January 24th, 2022 at 07:05 PM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 07:44 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

—Molly—

Molly nodded slowly. Again. One of those strange clan cat names. “Swiftpaw…” Molly said, testing the word on her tongue. “I used to have a name like that.” Molly mused. “I was called Spotleap. My mother called me that…” Quickly, she snapped out of the nostalgia. “It’s a decent name. Do you think it suits you?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Molly suddenly spotted a familiar yet not, at the same time, cat. “Gator!” Molly called out. She had seen the cat around. “How are you? Come over and talk! There’s a strange Clan cat here!”
Gater cringed. He was hoping it wasn't who it had looked like but it was. Molly. The bubbliest cat he knew. He inwardly groaned but walked over nonetheless. "Hey, kid. You lost? Isn't your clan that way?" He inquired, pointing in the direction of thunderwhatever. He sat a little bit away from Molly. He didn't mean to be rude, she was a cool cat and all, she had just introduced herself and looked at him. When she did he felt like standing straighter; like she was his mom or sister...... she reminded him of his sister, and he didn't want to get attached. He didn't want to hurt like that again.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 24th, 2022, 08:50 PM
Confused RÄT

The didn’t like the other cat very much”..I got kicked out okay..I..I don’t even know why..” her ears pinned back a bit” I’m nit even warrior..and I..” she was genuinely upset about this a lot who finally became an apprentice to just be shoved out of the clan two days after

@QueenCocaHead
@Brightlight
Old January 25th, 2022, 11:20 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Gater cringed. He was hoping it wasn't who it had looked like but it was. Molly. The bubbliest cat he knew. He inwardly groaned but walked over nonetheless. "Hey, kid. You lost? Isn't your clan that way?" He inquired, pointing in the direction of thunderwhatever. He sat a little bit away from Molly. He didn't mean to be rude, she was a cool cat and all, she had just introduced herself and looked at him. When she did he felt like standing straighter; like she was his mom or sister...... she reminded him of his sister, and he didn't want to get attached. He didn't want to hurt like that again.
Quote:
The didn’t like the other cat very much”..I got kicked out okay..I..I don’t even know why..” her ears pinned back a bit” I’m nit even warrior..and I..” she was genuinely upset about this a lot who finally became an apprentice to just be shoved out of the clan two days after

@QueenCocaHead
@Brightlight
—Molly—

Molly frowned, by habit, lifting a paw to see if she had gotten any mud on it on her walk. She hated mud. Mud stunk, quite literally. It was sticky and hard to clean off and got everywhere. Mud was a big ‘no-no’. But she quickly snapped out of her mud-hating trance and focused on the present. “Gator,” Molly chided. “Be nice! This poor cat looks heartbroken!” It wasn’t lost to Molly that Gator was sitting far from her, and that he hadn’t— did he cringe when he saw her? —been the most excited of cats recognizing her. Molly knew she could be horridly grumpy, but she wasn’t that bad, right? Right?

Molly sighed in pity when Swiftpaw spoke about being kicked out. Clans. They were nothing but trouble. First, they had stolen Sparky from her. And now they were even kicking out their own younger generation? She could understand why they would kick out an old warrior like her mother…but Swiftpaw was so young! Molly shook her head, saying as much. “I always knew the Clans were bad, Swiftpaw, but they were your life. I’m sorry to hear that they would do something so terrible to you.” Molly meowed sympathetically.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters