The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:14 PM

Old October 9th, 2023, 05:58 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default adopting out

so i got myself two characters that i don’t really have much thought for anymore; Ravenpaw and Cloverheart. as much as I love both of them dearly, i simply cannot rp with them anymore due to being busy and already dealing with hr stuff. i don’t really mind who takes them, just post which one you want and i will give you a post or two about the character so that you know what they are like! have a good day

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 12th, 2023, 07:48 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: adopting out

Oooh, may I snag Ravenpaw?
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:28 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@eris

I really like the name Cloverheart! But before I go and ask for them, may I ask what they're like? If you can't tell, I like to play darker characters, but I need to experiment with a light-hearted cat as well.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 12th, 2023 at 08:28 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:51 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
@eris

I really like the name Cloverheart! But before I go and ask for them, may I ask what they're like? If you can't tell, I like to play darker characters, but I need to experiment with a light-hearted cat as well.
okay so, cloverheart is currently a cat of mine that is in windclan! she has a very complex backstory and is currently the apprentice of tac nyan’s wolffang! a thread of how she is like is here!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old October 12th, 2023, 08:52 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Oooh, may I snag Ravenpaw?
ofc! just tell undertaker that you have ravenpaw!

Last edited by iliri; October 12th, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
okay so, cloverheart is currently a cat of mine that is in windclan! she has a very complex backstory and is currently the apprentice of tac nyan’s wolffang! a thread of how she is like is here!
Oh, I am very interested in her, then! I was actually just reading that very thread! Not sure if I'll be able to match your post length, but I will at least attempt to. But, if you don't mind, I'd also like to know about her backstory and if she has a bio or not? I don't know if I am asking too much or not - I know we all have a life outside of WCO - but I am interested in Cloverheart, and would like to have as much information on her as possible.

Old October 12th, 2023, 09:05 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Oh, I am very interested in her, then! I was actually just reading that very thread! Not sure if I'll be able to match your post length, but I will at least attempt to. But, if you don't mind, I'd also like to know about her backstory and if she has a bio or not? I don't know if I am asking too much or not - I know we all have a life outside of WCO - but I am interested in Cloverheart, and would like to have as much information on her as possible.
unfortunately she does not have a bio, but i can give you some of the information about her!

so, she is one of the oldest ocs that i had that was originally a loner outside of wc that joined thc when she was originally named “bubble”, and she earned the name of cloverpaw before then. she was the foster daughter of tac nyan’s old character ashfeather—reincarnated into tac nyan’s twistedpaw—who was a heavy influence for her before her death, which heavily distraught her and caused her to sway away from her clan—hensing her going missing twice back then. however, when i went hiatus, she went missing again and i decided to stage up a backstory that’ll reason up with why she went missing. the reason for her scars was that she got brutally attacked by a group of rogues that caused her deformities, thus causing her lame leg and her scarred body. she came back to wc by the time the fire started, and soon rejoined the clan momentarily after when they got their new camp. she earned her current name “cloverheart”, because of her current age [16 moons] and would have to ease her way into the ranks if she wanted to become a warrior after moons of being missing from wc. just to add to this, she and wolffang have a mixed relationship from his ableist thoughts towards her foster mother and their relationship would have to have time to grow and develop in order for them to grow into a good mentor and apprentice relationship.

if there is any more info that you need, lmk!

Old October 12th, 2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
unfortunately she does not have a bio, but i can give you some of the information about her!

so, she is one of the oldest ocs that i had that was originally a loner outside of wc that joined thc when she was originally named “bubble”, and she earned the name of cloverpaw before then. she was the foster daughter of tac nyan’s old character ashfeather—reincarnated into tac nyan’s twistedpaw—who was a heavy influence for her before her death, which heavily distraught her and caused her to sway away from her clan—hensing her going missing twice back then. however, when i went hiatus, she went missing again and i decided to stage up a backstory that’ll reason up with why she went missing. the reason for her scars was that she got brutally attacked by a group of rogues that caused her deformities, thus causing her lame leg and her scarred body. she came back to wc by the time the fire started, and soon rejoined the clan momentarily after when they got their new camp. she earned her current name “cloverheart”, because of her current age [16 moons] and would have to ease her way into the ranks if she wanted to become a warrior after moons of being missing from wc. just to add to this, she and wolffang have a mixed relationship from his ableist thoughts towards her foster mother and their relationship would have to have time to grow and develop in order for them to grow into a good mentor and apprentice relationship.

if there is any more info that you need, lmk!
Okay, yeah. I really want her now. But I want to ask you two last things, really quick...

What if she has paranoia and/or insomnia? And nightmares, quite often because of her brutal attack by the group of rogues?
And, last question, what is she has family that she does not know about? What if one of the rogues that attacked her was a half-sibling? I would not mind making a family to adopt out to people who would stay active.

Old October 12th, 2023, 09:13 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Okay, yeah. I really want her now. But I want to ask you two last things, really quick...

What if she has paranoia and/or insomnia? And nightmares, quite often because of her brutal attack by the group of rogues?
And, last question, what is she has family that she does not know about? What if one of the rogues that attacked her was a half-sibling? I would not mind making a family to adopt out to people who would stay active.
to be quite honest, yes! she does have a heavy paranoia from the attack and constantly gives self ablest thoughts due to her having constant low self esteem for her volubility to the clan!

for the second question, you can totally make a family finder for that! never truly had much thought for making a family finder for her since she came to wc as a outsider at a young age who lost her mother due to her being killed and had nowhere else to go!

Old October 12th, 2023, 09:27 AM

Quote:
to be quite honest, yes! she does have a heavy paranoia from the attack and constantly gives self ablest thoughts due to her having constant low self esteem for her volubility to the clan!

for the second question, you can totally make a family finder for that! never truly had much thought for making a family finder for her since she came to wc as a outsider at a young age who lost her mother due to her being killed and had nowhere else to go!
she is mine now I love her so much now.

As she's still a young warrior-apprentice - you said 16 moons, right-? - I can think of so many plots I can involve this lady in! I think she's gonna do everything in her power to make sure that WindClan always has a home and good warriors(if she ever gets to be a mentor).

I'd really like it if Cloverheart does have a little bit of family remaining in the outskirts, because what would happen if the two of them find each other, and Clover finds out that one of the cats that attacked her was her own sibling or half-sibling?

And I'd also like it if sometimes her paranoia results in anxiety and insomnia. Because of that, I would see this lady as being more of a night-owl sometimes - on her 'bad days' - and she'd usually be seen sitting and staring at nothing. Maybe when that happens she could be asleep or she would just... be sitting there.

yes, i like traumatizing characters

Now, before I continue to spew my ideas at you- I could really see Cloverheart as becoming a good warrior - and maybe mother?? - in the future. And I would love to be the one who brings her to her full potential, if you'll allow me to!