Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:06 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:05 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 12:05 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 12:03 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 PM

Old May 5th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default The Love Island RP!

This is for the main roleplay. To sign up & have background information, go here. Please do not roleplay if you have not signed up!

(I will let everyone know what time it is and when time fast forwards so we're all on a similar schedule.)

And the Adventure Begins. Setting: First full day where everyone is on the Island. Beautiful day, clear blue sea/lakes, chirping birds, bright sun, pale yellow sand bordering white.

Kendall woke up with the seagulls calls echoing in her ears. She blinked away dreariness trying to get ahold of her surroundings. She reached for the dagger she kept on her nightstand, wait, was the ground swaying? The realization hit her. I'm on Rosway because Penny thought this was a good idea for me. She let out a sigh. I can't believe I let her talk me into this. She quickly got up and braided her hair into two separate dutch braids, ate breakfast, and put her bathing suit on under her ripped short-shorts and white tank top. She wanted to explore so she grabbed her flip flops, waded to shore, and made her way into the forest to explore it, her phone in one pocket and her dagger in a sheath in the other.

It is currently 10 am!

Eli was already awake, pumped to be out on one of the couple lakes in the Island. He would rent a surfboard later and go to the sea; right now he sat on his jet ski. Well not his, but the one he rented. He took off his thin white tank top and dumped it on the deck of his houseboat, nodding good-bye to one of his guards that never did anything, and jumped onto the jet-ski with a smile. He wore bathing suit shorts in case he fell in, but Eli didn't plan on it. With a rev of the jet ski's engine, he took off across the lake to see how big the lake was.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 5th, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The Love Island RP!

Brook woke up before the sun rose she slipped out of bed and made somecoffee she wasn’t used to so silence bye now almost all of her siblings would be up. She looked around her small home and went to the shower she quickly showered and got her fishing pole and hooks not that she’d need them, she had very strong hands she brushed her brown curly hair and put on a Romper her yellow bikini was underneath. She went to the mirror and put on a little bit of makeup grabbed her canoe and set out she saw the lake and thought “great place for an early morning swim.” She lived on the ocean so she loved the water. Unbuttoning her romper she slipped it of and dived in the lake. She started to swim around and lookEd around no one up yet the rays of dawn just started to shine. She thought “I wonder if people are nice here maybe I’ll meet the love of my life” she laughed while swimming. Brook was pretty but had a temper and new how to talk back from experience with her younger and Older siblings.

@TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight @xenapaw @Pepperpot @FireSandwich
@Ombre Party
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Confused

Remi jumped up with her alarm blaring in her bungalow. She squealed into her pillow. She was really here, on Rosway Island. Remi sat back down, 'why did I just do that' she thought to herself. Remi dragged herself to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She decided to throw on a black two-piece bikini and to keep her hair down. She but on black short-shorts and grabbed her blade, just in case. She kept it in a backpack, along with some tanning lotion, water, and her phone.

_

Bell woke up and ran a hand through his hair. he nearly fell as a small wave crashed into his houseboat. He stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. After brushing his teeth and sheathing his dagger, he jumped into the water, shirtless. Once he surfaced, he thanked himself that he put his phone in a ziplock bag before leaving. He looked around, hoping to see someone that he could get along with.
@TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight @xenapaw @Pepperpot @FireSandwich @Ombre Party

Last edited by xena; May 5th, 2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:29 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Harvey awoke to the sound of a jet ski. “Whyyyy?” He whined. “I wanted to sleep in...” He got up, stretched, and looked around his houseboat. He noticed that the guards were posted outside, as promised. And...HE HAD A SWORD “Sweet.” He grinned and opened the door. “I should probably socialize, right?” He muttered to himself. He looked out over the lake and saw the jet ski, as well as a woman swimming in the lake. He stared at her for a second then shrugged. Wasn't the water cold...?
@TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight @xenapaw @Pepperpot @Quailsong @Ombre Party

Last edited by Banneret; May 5th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Dead

Btw, all of these are open!

Sunny Carter awoke to the sounds of birds, as soon as her eyes popped open she had an intake of breath, where was she? This was def not her penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park! Then she remembered, she was on Rose-something Island, more commonly known as “Love Island”! She popped out of bed and started making her coffee, extra EXTRA caffeine today! She flounced to her large closet and put on a cropped tank with a bow tying in the front, then she put on some cute short-short jean shorts and popped some sunglasses in her naturally blonde hair, her streak especially popped against the white tank, then she put on her boots and slipped her dagger in it’s sheath (inside the boots).
Walking out of the Bungalow, coffee in hand, Sunny said hello to the guards and sat in a lounge chair in front of the Bungalow, she would lay low for now, she needed to seem easygoing.

If Dune Peyton hadn’t been woken by the rocking of the boat, he might have slept the day away!
Throwing on a shirt and some pants (who cares!) Dune opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water, then walking out of the door, Dune looked at the silent guards, first thing on the agenda, figure out why he would even need guards, true he did choose to have them as an extra precaution, but why did he need them?

Mateo Velez was already dressed and out on the lake, he smiled, he was ahead of most of the people here probably, he was sitting on his jet ski and was drinking a sweet tea, his fishing rod was hanging off of the handlebars, today was a calm day.

@TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight @xenapaw @Pepperpot @FireSandwich @Quailsong

Last edited by Pepperpot; May 5th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:45 PM

Btw, now I’m gonna do one person at a time, if I do all 3 it will take about seven billion years to reply

Dune walked toward the guards and asked them as casually as possible,
“So, why would I even need guards here? I of course said yes to it for an extra precaution, but why though?”

@Ombre Party
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:53 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Harvey went back inside. He wanted to practice handling his sword. Something nagged at the back of his mind though. Why did they need weapons? And guards? If they were inside cabins in stuff...Ah well. He shook his head, clearing the question from his mind. He put the sword into a sheath he had brought with him and exited his boat thing. He could never remember what it was called. In the boat thing next to his, there was a guy standing outside. ‘I guess I better greet him’ He guessed. He waved cheerily at the guy. (Dune)“Hi!” He called out. He didn't care if the guy saw his sword. It was only for self-defense, after all.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post

Harvey went back inside. He wanted to practice handling his sword. Something nagged at the back of his mind though. Why did they need weapons? And guards? If they were inside cabins in stuff...Ah well. He shook his head, clearing the question from his mind. He put the sword into a sheath he had brought with him and exited his boat thing. He could never remember what it was called. In the boat thing next to his, there was a guy standing outside. ‘I guess I better greet him’ He guessed. He waved cheerily at the guy. (Dune)“Hi!” He called out. He didn't care if the guy saw his sword. It was only for self-defense, after all.
Dune turned around, these guards wouldn’t even blink it seemed!
Seeing another human being walking up to him and saying hi, Dune replied,
“Hi, I’m Dune, what’s your name? This is a strange program huh? Cool sword, I’ve got a gun.”
Yeesh, not the best greeting, one point for bad grammar, zero points for Dune.

Last edited by Pepperpot; May 5th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenapaw View Post
Remi jumped up with her alarm blaring in her bungalow. She squealed into her pillow. She was really here, on Rosway Island. Remi sat back down, 'why did I just do that' she thought to herself. Remi dragged herself to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She decided to throw on a black two-piece bikini and to keep her hair down. She but on black short-shorts and grabbed her blade, just in case. She kept it in a backpack, along with some tanning lotion, water, and her phone.

_

Bell woke up and ran a hand through his hair. he nearly fell as a small wave crashed into his houseboat. He stumbled into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. After brushing his teeth and sheathing his dagger, he jumped into the water, shirtless. Once he surfaced, he thanked himself that he put his phone in a ziplock bag before leaving. He looked around, hoping to see someone that he could get along with.
@TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight @xenapaw @Pepperpot @FireSandwich @Ombre Party
Brook saw someone else’s in the water and said “hi I’m brook do you like to swim I’m always swimming” she said treading the water next to him.
Old May 5th, 2020, 07:06 PM

Mateo sighed, such a calm, peaceful, good-his hand accidentally hit the button that made the jet ski ‘go’ and he flipped off into the water, the jet ski stopped a foot or two away-rotten, awful day!
Since Mateo was already in the water it seemed fit that he should swim, taking off his shirt he placed it on the back of the jet ski and pushed the ski against the Houseboat, now he was just swimming laps, waiting for something interesting to happen.