Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:23 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:16 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:14 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:13 PM

Old November 20th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Death of Bright

Closed <33

After some thought, I have decided to kill off one of my precious cinnamon rolls - Brightpaw (site isn't fully up to date, but close enough.) There are a lot of reasons for this. Mainly, I have too many characters and am struggling to keep up. I also like the idea of screwing up Stormtalon's life, Brightpaw's older brother, because this definitely will.

So is your cat in need of angst? Would you like them to kill or witness an accidental death? The idea is, by whatever circumstance, Brightpaw goes out with one or two cats and doesn't come back. A senseless or accidental death would have the most impact on Storm, who is already a cynic and questioning life, but I'm willing to be flexible on the details. This is meant to spice up some character development for whoever gets involved, just as much as Storm's.

Some details

- I don't mind having multiple people involved in this, but maybe not more than two?
- I put up a RiverClan tag, but I wouldn't mind having a different clan cat involved. Just as long as there's at least one from RC, because Brightpaw wouldn't leave camp by himself.
- The timeline for this would be after I wrap up Brightpaw's current RP's.
- One or more of the cats who witness Bright's death will have the terrifying honor of telling Storm what happened. It can be their fault, it can be an accident, it can be whatever-- but I'm sure that'll be a devastating conversation, and Storm may or may not blame your cat for his little brother's death regardless.

Form

Name:
Details or character site:
Plot idea:
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?
Mention me: @Redtalon

Last edited by Ziera; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 05:08 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Death of Bright

Well, time for Frost to suffer this witness!
Name: Frostpaw
Details or character site: A blind she-cat who is friends with him and would most likely want do go on a patrol to spend more time with Brightpaw, if her personality is required I can say that to.
Plot idea: He chases prey onto a road, brambles, a fox trap, or any other dangerous type of cat-killing things.
Will this experience be impactful for your characters development?: Yes very much.
(Sorry if i didn't put much effort into this, i'm tired.)

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; November 20th, 2020 at 05:08 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 09:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Name:Twigpaw
Details or character site:They met and really seemed to hit it off, Twig is a happy little guy who is beginning to become a bit on the dark side of things, having seen his friend executed(for what he sees) as not being her fault(It was). Probably going to get him a DF mentor, and this would definitely drive his need to be able to fight well/learn better moves. He's also a bit insecure about cats liking him since he was an outsider before joining, so Storm's anger would hit him hard.
Plot idea:Out hunting with a warrior or by themselves(naughty buggers) and a fox or a badger attacks him. He has the chance to save Bright but fails, them getting killed and him essentially going off the deep end after telling Storm.
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?:Yeah, definitely push him toward DF and battle moves and potential evilness.

ALTERNATIVELY

Name:Rip(R.I.P)
Details or character site:She was raised by her father to hate clan cats, who kicked him out of his home causing the death of his parents, and she's caused some issues for them since, attacking a couple of apprentices and a kit(separately) as well as a couple of warriors one of whom she eventually convinced to leave the clan. Not major major, but kind of intresting?
Plot idea:Probably sees them on the border and attacks, killing them, potentially doing some fairly gross things to the body
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?:Honestly not really, she's just a bit of a murder nutter at this point
Old November 22nd, 2020, 09:45 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

I've been trying to get Basilpaw to get some more depth to her. She was supposed to be my main, and recently Dimtail has become my mainest main. :|
I tried to make her more interesting by giving her a bunch of random phobias, but they haven't come into rp. At all. So I thought that would be an interesting way to do that!
Name: Basilpaw
Details: Link in my signature <3
Plot Idea: They go hunting la dee da and something big and scary comes along, bunch of rats, a badger, fox etc. and Basilpaw freezes because scary and Brightpaw gets killed and Basilpaw blames herself, furthur fueled by Stormtalon's blame. I think it would be interesting for her to freeze up on explaining how Brightpaw died. Like they ask how Brightpaw died and Basilpaw doesn't want to admit it was her fault (it kinda was but wasn't) and so she stays quiet. She doesn't say how Brightpaw died. So Stormtalon has more reason to blame Basilpaw.
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?: Probably. I mean yes xD
Mention you: @Redtalon
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
Well, time for Frost to suffer this witness!
Name: Frostpaw
Details or character site: A blind she-cat who is friends with him and would most likely want do go on a patrol to spend more time with Brightpaw, if her personality is required I can say that to.
Plot idea: He chases prey onto a road, brambles, a fox trap, or any other dangerous type of cat-killing things.
Will this experience be impactful for your characters development?: Yes very much.
(Sorry if i didn't put much effort into this, i'm tired.)
Accepted! I was hoping you'd apply for this hehe, because Frost and Bright are such great friends. I'm sure it'll be very difficult moving forward with Storm being Frost's mentor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Name:Twigpaw
Details or character site:They met and really seemed to hit it off, Twig is a happy little guy who is beginning to become a bit on the dark side of things, having seen his friend executed(for what he sees) as not being her fault(It was). Probably going to get him a DF mentor, and this would definitely drive his need to be able to fight well/learn better moves. He's also a bit insecure about cats liking him since he was an outsider before joining, so Storm's anger would hit him hard.
Plot idea:Out hunting with a warrior or by themselves(naughty buggers) and a fox or a badger attacks him. He has the chance to save Bright but fails, them getting killed and him essentially going off the deep end after telling Storm.
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?:Yeah, definitely push him toward DF and battle moves and potential evilness.
Omggg I love this! I love what you're doing with Twigpaw's characterization- accepted <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
I've been trying to get Basilpaw to get some more depth to her. She was supposed to be my main, and recently Dimtail has become my mainest main. :|
I tried to make her more interesting by giving her a bunch of random phobias, but they haven't come into rp. At all. So I thought that would be an interesting way to do that!
Name: Basilpaw
Details: Link in my signature <3
Plot Idea: They go hunting la dee da and something big and scary comes along, bunch of rats, a badger, fox etc. and Basilpaw freezes because scary and Brightpaw gets killed and Basilpaw blames herself, furthur fueled by Stormtalon's blame. I think it would be interesting for her to freeze up on explaining how Brightpaw died. Like they ask how Brightpaw died and Basilpaw doesn't want to admit it was her fault (it kinda was but wasn't) and so she stays quiet. She doesn't say how Brightpaw died. So Stormtalon has more reason to blame Basilpaw.
Will this experience be impactful for your character's development?: Probably. I mean yes xD
Mention you: @Redtalon
Ayyyy my girl Basil <3 Accepted!

So! I'm looking at all three of your plot ideas here. What if one day/night, Twigpaw, Basilpaw, Frostpaw and Bright all go out on an apprentice's adventure? Things go badly when they stumble upon a badger or two. Brightpaw doesn't have any battle training, but he would still try to fight the badgers off, and probably tells the rest of the apprentices to escape if they can. The way your apprentices respond is up to you (Basilpaw can freeze, like mentioned, Twigpaw can try and fail to help, etc). Brightpaw gets killed by the badgers.

The only problem for your apprentices is this: it won't just be an accident at this point, it'll be apprentices breaking code, because they're out of camp without a warrior. I'm not sure if there would be punishments for this or not, but I imagine Storm would probably insist on it. Are all of you okay with that possibility?

If so, we can move the plotting to PM's (:

Old November 23rd, 2020, 06:34 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

DEAAATH OF A BRIGHTPAAAAW, OHHH!
(Panic at the disco reference, sorry not sorry)
Old November 23rd, 2020, 10:13 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

I'm fine with her breaking the rules on that one. I think she'll reason that she's with three other apprentices so she's safe. @Redtalon How will Ottersplash deal with this? Will he panic thinking he doesn't want to punish her but he has to or something?
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 01:47 PM
You're stuck with me

I mean, if you guys wanted I could have my enthusiastic lady Splashleap take them out to try some night hunting or something, since she will think they should be able to do whatever SC does, since RC is OBVIOUSLY way better. But if you don't want to complicate it, that's fine too. @Redtalon
Old November 23rd, 2020, 04:50 PM
Procrastinator

@gs29513 @TheShadowAnimal @Jessica1917

Splashleap is welcome to join! I think that makes it a little safer for sure. Maybe the apprentices can ditch her, or get separated?

Last edited by Ziera; November 23rd, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 04:52 PM
You're stuck with me

Yeah, I'm good with that. I know I'm a wuss about getting my characters getting in trouble haha, that comes over from IRL. I'm a wuss. 100% and I know it. If they're shadow hunting, maybe they're practicing moving quietly and the apprentices are to good at it for clutz woman, who falls behind? @Redtalon @TheShadowAnimal @Jessica1917