ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 09:25 PM

Old March 7th, 2022, 12:33 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Warrior Cats AU Stories

So, since I'm taking a break from A Path Of Blood, I thought I'd write some warriors short stories! These are AU ideas for Warrior Cats. How this works is there will be an AU for each arc, and will repeat if I decided to write more. Every au will only be connected to the other AU in it's arc, so all of them won't be connected. Today, we start with an AU for The Prophecies Begin:What if Cloudkit and Snowkit switched places, and Cloudkit was dead but Snowkit wasn't? Enjoy! (ALSO, DISCLAIMER, THE FIRST PART TAKES PLACE BEFORE INTO THE WILD IN THIS AU, AND THE SECOND PART TAKES PLACE DURING INTO THE WILD.)

The kit screamed in pain. His fluffy white fur was drenched with blood as talons stabbed his tiny body. "Cloudkit! My baby!" Screeched Speckletail, running after the hawk and the screaming kit. She jumped up, trying to free Cloudkit. Her claws latched onto the hawk's legs, but it easily shook her off. After another pounding of its wings, the hawk dissapeared with Cloudkit. Speckletail looked in horror as her kit was carried away. "My baby! He's dead!" Screeched Speckletail, crying.

In the trees behind her, a horrified Snowkit watched the grieving queen. He couldn't believe that Cloudkit was so easily taken. The kit was dead, but he could have run. Didn't he see the hawk's shadow, or the hawk itself? He would never know, but he knew he was dead.

A year later...

Snowleap was hunting. Newleaf was here, and the clan was getting stronger. The patrol leader had sent him hunting. He then noticed his leader and a warrior coming by with...a kittypet! Snowleap growled at the sight. "Bluestar! Lionheart! What are you doing with a weak kittypet?" He asked, staring at the kittypet. The cat looked at him with uncertainty.

"Do not have a look of fear, Rusty. You must see that you can be strong." Said Lionheart to the kittypet. Bluestar looked at Snowleap before looking to Rusty. "That is Snowleap. He is the mentor of one of our apprentices, Sandpaw." Snowleap scoffed at Rusty. "Listen here, kittypet. You don't belong in the forest. If you don't leave, then you'll be killed as quickly as you got here."

Last edited by Pine'Paw; March 7th, 2022 at 12:35 PM.
Old March 7th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Warrior Cats AU Stories

Warrior Cats Arc 2 AU 1:What if the prophecy cats never found Midnight?

It was a long journey from home, and the whole group was exhausted. Stormfur couldn't believe how far they had come. They finally reached the sun-drown place, with some guidance. They would finally figure out about this mysterious Midnight. They set off to look for it after a few hours of rest.

As the sun started to set, the cats looked around endlessly, but to no avail. They couldn't find anything that would make sense as to Midnight. After the sky was almost completely dark, Squirrelflight hissed in annoyance. "What's wrong with those StarClan fools? There's no Midnight!" Stormfur shushed Squirrelflight before announcing to the group. "Let's keep looking. We'll have to find something soon, no matter how long it takes us."

Two days later...

It was chaos. The cats hadn't ate or drank in days, looking and waiting for this Midnight. They were starting to grow more vicious and hungry. Stormfur was already very tired. He hadn't slept the whole time, along with Brambleclaw. The two cats would often hiss at eachother.

This Midnight never came. When that time of night did come, nothing happened. It must be a being by that name, they said. It must be near, they said. WHY WON'T THEY SHUT UP, Stormfur yelled in his mind. But he knew it was hopeless. They would die here, because they couldn't find it.