by Rowan
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:30 PM

Old January 16th, 2022, 10:43 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Genetics Artshop

Hello, hello! I put up a thread a while back of me figuring out genetics for other people's cats! This could be what their OC might have looked like being genetically accurate, what an OC's parents might be, what their kits might look like, etc, etc. I had a lot of fun with that, and I've been meaning to draw more, so I introduce the Genetics Artshop! We have several packages, which are listed below, that you may choose from to suit all of your genetically accurate needs!

All of these pieces will be made digitally by default, but you can request traditional art if desired. Just know that there will be an additional fee of 50 kk for traditional pieces.

This package allows you to see what your OC's parents would have looked like! It costs 200 kk.

Form
Charrie's name:
Charrie's description (detailed):
Charrie's biological sex:
Mention me: @Naiad

If the charrie has siblings, then fill out the top three questions for each of them as well! It helps me get a better grasp of the genetics.

Disclaimer - I will try to keep each charrie's design as close to their original as possible, but I may make adjustments if needed. I cannot create their genetically accurate parents if they themself are not genetically accurate.

This package will provide you with a genetically accurate image of your OC, based on their parents designs! It cost 100 kk, plus an additional 50 kk for every sibling you'd like to add on.

Form
BioMother name:
BioMother description (detailed):
BioFather name:
BioFather description (detailed):
OC name:
OC biological sex:
How many siblings (if any):

If you would like siblings, please repeat the 5th and 6th question (OC name and bio sex) for each sibling.

Disclaimer - I will try to keep each parent's design as close to their original as possible, but I may make adjustments if needed. I cannot create their genetically accurate kit if they themself are not genetically accurate.

This package will create a genetically accurate litter of kits based off of your OC and their mate's design! It costs 150 kk, with an additional 50 kk for each kit.

BioMother name:
BioMother description (detailed):
BioFather name:
BioFather description (detailed):
Number of kits (1-5):
How many of each sex (ex- 3 toms and 1 she-kit):

Disclaimer - I will try to keep each parent's design as close to their original as possible, but I may make adjustments if needed. I cannot create their genetically accurate kits if they themself are not genetically accurate.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of this!

Parents for Hawkpaw and Eaglepaw - @/Hawkk
Parents for Hazelstorm - @/eclipse.
OPEN

None currently.

Disclaimer - I have the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. If you have already sent the kk, then you will be refunded.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; January 27th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Genetics Artshop

Charrie's name: Sharkpaw
Charrie's description (detailed): Sharkpaw is a small, fluffy, blue-gray and white biological she-cat with light blue-gray stripes and blue eyes. They have very soft and fluffy long fur and average-sized ears. They have very pointy white teeth and a pudgy-looking face. They have 50-75% white spotting and they are a munchkin breed.
Charrie's biological sex: Female

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 16th, 2022, 11:00 AM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
Charrie's name: Sharkpaw
Charrie's description (detailed): Sharkpaw is a small, fluffy, blue-gray and white biological she-cat with light blue-gray stripes and blue eyes. They have very soft and fluffy long fur and average-sized ears. They have very pointy white teeth and a pudgy-looking face. They have 50-75% white spotting and they are a munchkin breed.
Accepted! It'll be 200 kk. Feel free to pay after the art is finished, if your more comfortable that way!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

profile image credits:
Old January 16th, 2022, 11:06 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Accepted! It'll be 200 kk. Feel free to pay after the art is finished, if your more comfortable that way!
Yeah that's fine with me!

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 16th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

Sapphire Package

Charrie's name: Mintkit
Charrie's description (detailed): Mintkit is a tall cat with medium-long fur. She is a silver point (blue lynx point). Note that medium fur cats are actually genetically long-furred.

Charrie's name: LilyKit
Charrie's description (detailed): Short-furred blue point with blue eyes

They're sisters and have some Siamese cat blood.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 16th, 2022, 12:06 PM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
Yeah that's fine with me!
Here's your order! The bio mother is a large she-cat with thick, course fur and 0-20% white spotting. She is a black tabby (typically presents as brown with black stripes), which is where Sharkkit gets their tabby markings. The bio father is a grey munchkin tom with 50-60% white spotting, which manifests in large patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post
Sapphire Package

Charrie's name: Mintkit
Charrie's description (detailed): Mintkit is a tall cat with medium-long fur. She is a silver point (blue lynx point). Note that medium fur cats are actually genetically long-furred.

Charrie's name: LilyKit
Charrie's description (detailed): Short-furred blue point with blue eyes

They're sisters and have some Siamese cat blood.

Accepted! Will get to work on it asap

profile image credits:

Last edited by beau; January 16th, 2022 at 12:07 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 12:12 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

Quote:

Here's your order! The bio mother is a large she-cat with thick, course fur and 0-20% white spotting. She is a black tabby (typically presents as brown with black stripes), which is where Sharkkit gets their tabby markings. The bio father is a grey munchkin tom with 50-60% white spotting, which manifests in large patches.

Thank you very much! Sending the KK now!

Old January 16th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Aquamarine Package-

BioMother name: Willowjay
BioMother description (detailed): Petite cream colored female with soft, thick, long fur, a long tail, and soft, very very light blue eyes. She is blind. Her fur gets closer to orange at her points.
BioFather name: Stormsky
BioFather description (detailed): Stormsky is a gray tom, but the intensity of the gray changes from light to really dark all over his fur, giving him the appearance of a gray sky with dark storm clouds. He also has blue eyes. His fur is between short-medium, and he is a broad, muscular, yet lean tom.
Number of kits (1-5): 5
How many of each sex (ex- 3 toms and 1 she-kit): 4 shecats and 1 tom. Please have the tom have Willowjay's blindness, if it would genetically have a chance, if not, just have at least one kit blind unless that is somehow genetically impossible.
Old January 16th, 2022, 12:42 PM
watermeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Aquamarine Package-

BioMother name: Willowjay
BioMother description (detailed): Petite cream colored female with soft, thick, long fur, a long tail, and soft, very very light blue eyes. She is blind. Her fur gets closer to orange at her points.
BioFather name: Stormsky
BioFather description (detailed): Stormsky is a gray tom, but the intensity of the gray changes from light to really dark all over his fur, giving him the appearance of a gray sky with dark storm clouds. He also has blue eyes. His fur is between short-medium, and he is a broad, muscular, yet lean tom.
Number of kits (1-5): 5
How many of each sex (ex- 3 toms and 1 she-kit): 4 shecats and 1 tom. Please have the tom have Willowjay's blindness, if it would genetically have a chance, if not, just have at least one kit blind unless that is somehow genetically impossible.
Accepted! Total is 350 kk, but you can pay once the piece is complete, if that makes you more comfortable! It shouldn't be a problem to incorporate Willowjay's blindness into the tom either.

profile image credits:
Old January 17th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Accepted! Total is 350 kk, but you can pay once the piece is complete, if that makes you more comfortable! It shouldn't be a problem to incorporate Willowjay's blindness into the tom either.
k. (:
Paying now