Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:31 PM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:28 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:27 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Poprock
Today 09:24 PM
kitty koins
Last post by panchiko
Today 09:20 PM

Old September 10th, 2023, 12:34 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default KapokClan - Roleplay

KapokClan Camp
Nested amongst the roots of the great kapok tree is KapokClan's camp, its quite small, but since the rusty spotted cats are the worlds tiniest cats, they rather like it.

The Clearing
The clearing is a larger open space between two of the giant roots, a prey pile sits next to the root overhang and thick thorn tendrils have been placed along the open side to prevent small land predators from finding their home.

The Leafspeaker Den
The leafspeakers den is situated in the farthest back nook of the roots, where a hole in the tree had been dug out. The hole is used to house ill/injured cats, and can be dug out further if needed. The Leafspeaker and the Oracle sleep just outside the den, in their own little nest. Herbs are stored in shelves along the roots.

Other Dens (nests)
KapokClan doesn't really have dens, if they did it would be alot easier for bigger animals to find them and have a nice snack, so instead they thought up a cleaver way to hide themselves during their sleep. Each 'den' can house between five and ten full grown rust spotted cats, a small scoop has been dug out of the ground and lined with the fluffy, cotton-like kapok seed pods, before being covered by one of more of the kapok's giant leaves. This keeps the occupants warm and safe.

The Leaders Den
Similarly to the Leafspeaker Den, the Caimanstar's den is not the same as those of the clans', instead, it is set in a small tunnel underneath one of the roots. With space for roughly three cats to sit and talk as well as a seed pod lined part for sleeping.

KapokClan Territory
They may be little cats, but boy, do they have a massive territory.

Rumbling River
Not far from the kapok tree is a wide, raging river, across it used to be the home of the ancient Floodclan. Filled with deadly creatures, the Kapokclanners tend to avoid crossing it via the canopy. Beside the river on the close side is a shallower part which is good for fishing up little fish who dare to swim higher. the place is prone to caiman and other dangerous reptiles who might want to take a bite out of the cats, so apprentices are never allowed there alone.

Pitcher Falls
Following along the Rumbling river upstream, you'll eventually come across Pitcher Falls. Countless pitcher plants dangle down from the trees, hanging precariously over a thundering water fall. Pitcher Falls is covered with herbs and flowers, as well as larger bugs.

Crested Treescape
Crested Treescape takes you away from Rumbling river further towards the temples, its quite easy to get lost in its dense foliage, so cats are urged not to go without leaving behind a strong scent trail. This area is often good for hunting, with all of the plants creating a shelter for little creatures. The thick branches above are also great for climbing, in case a cat wants to peak over the canopy.

Dappled Cove
Dappled Cove, although the name, has no water at all. It is said that their used to be a large pond here, however it has well and truely dried up. The plants are thinner here, allowing a tired cat a sunny spot to nap, but you must be careful, as cats are alike snakes in their love of the sun.

The Moon Temple
A massive stone temple, presumably built by the ancient KapokClan members. The Moon Temple is the worshiping place of the Moon goddess herself, offerings of small prey can be left on the rain alter inside, but usually cats stir clear of this area out of respect for the goddess. The Leaf-fall equinox festival is held here.

The Sun Temple
Across the river in FloodClan's old territory is the Suntemple, the FloodClanners used to worship the Sun god, however after the great battle and the execution of the FloodClan members it became part of KapokClan territory, and not wanting to disrespect the Sun god in fear of his fury, they began taking up some of the FloodClan practises. It is nearly identical to The Moon Temple, the only different being a picturation of the sun on the floor under the alter, rather than the moon.

The Sunken Gate
Exactly between the two temples is a large stone gate, partly submerged by the river. It once stood tall and straight, but now it has begun to lean from the water current.

Raining Oak
The home of the ancient FloodClan members, now used as a hunting ground for KapokClan, is a large jungle oak. The FloodClan members used to sleep in the tree itself, but it has since been stuffed with plants. No matter the weather, water always seems to drip off of the oaks leaves, making it constantly rain lightly.

Old September 10th, 2023, 01:47 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: KapokClan - Roleplay

Anacondaear
A dark brown cat with white spots and anaconda green eyes.

Anacondaear sat alone.
[OPEN - First!]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; September 10th, 2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 01:54 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Softleap ˚*•̩ ̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
•·.·'She/Her'·.·• •·.·'Warrior'·.·• •·.·'A fluffy, small white she-cat with soft blue eyes'·.·•

The fluffy she-cat sat at the base of the warrior's den, the breeze rippling in her fur. She closed her blue eyes, letting out a soft purr. She started grooming her fur, ears flopping down as she lowered her head. Soon, she got her pelt completely white again. At that moment, she slowly got up, making her way to the leader's den. She peaked her head in, her small, fluffy body glowing in the sunlight.

Her warm blue eyes scanned the den for her leader. "Caimanstar?" she mewed sofly, her voice giving a warm aura. Her fluffy tail sweeped the ground as her blue eyes lit up, like a star in them.

[First stolen from me smh - @Apollo. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; September 10th, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 01:54 PM
somehow still here

\ Caimanstar /
( @Sleek @Bean_The_Cat )

What a day, and it was only the morning. Caimanbite- no Caimanstar, had just received her nine lives last night, and honestly she was shocked that she was chosen to become the leader. The final case of greencough, had passed away not even three days ago, yet even with all the death in the recent moons, the loss of the leader and the deputy, the clan had stayed strong. Now as their leader, it was her job to do the same.

Her gaze shifted down to the freshkill pile, a single morsel of stale prey sat lonely in the center, it looked like it had been there for days. She scrunched up her nose as the scent of rotting food reached up to her. During the plague the clan had left offerings to the Moon goddess frequently, which while undoubtedly helped some of her clanmates recovery, left the healthier cats in KapokClan go hungry. She hopped down from her ledge, and stretched, "Vineleap, Hawkgrowl." she meowed, approaching them "You two up for hunting?" she could use another set of paws to refill the prey pile.

Old September 10th, 2023, 02:03 PM
somehow still here

\ Caimanstar /
( @Bean_The_Cat )

It was about midday, the leader was sat in her den grooming herself to be presentable for her first meeting as Caimanstar, when she heard a quiet meow from her dens entrance. Looking up from her chest she spotted the familiar white pelt of Softleap. She hadn't really spoken to Softleap all that much post plague, but Softleap had been strong enough to survive the sickness, and thats all that mattered.

"Come in." she replied simply, curious about why the molly had come to see her.

Old September 10th, 2023, 02:22 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Softpaw bounded from one tree to the next, unable to contain her excitement. All she wanted to do was play! But, all the other apprentices were in their dens, and she was alone in the clearing. She sighed. The other apprentices just wanted to lay around in their dens all day. She was clearly the only one who actually cared about her apprenticeship! She rolled around in the dirt, making the most of it.

Hawkgrowl lay in the clearing, sunning himself. He scanned the clearing, checking for danger. He had developed a sense of protectiveness, maybe because his younger sister was the only surviving one of her litter. He watched her now in the clearing, rolling around in the dirt, evidently lonely. She had been different from the other kits, and now apprentices, and she played by herself. It broke his heart every time he saw her like this. And was that-yes it was! A shadow looming over her! He snapped upright, leaping forward and sprinting across the clearing to stop the monster from hurting his younger sis. He screeched to a halt right before slamming into her when he realized that the shadow was just the shadow of a tree hanging over her head.

Softpaw looked up when she saw her older brother, Hawkgrowl, springing towards her. She backed up, worried. "Stop! What are you doing?" she yelled.

Hawkgrowl's look softened when he saw his frightened sister. "I-I thought there was s-someone behind you." he croaked, voice cracking. "I thought there was someone behind you." This time he said it louder, his gruff voice resonant against the clearing. "So, are you excited for the meeting? You're gonna get yourself a mentor!" he exclaimed, clearly trying to change the topic.

"Sure?" she said, confused at what just happened, but shook it off. Her brother was very overprotective of her. "Well, um, Im gonna, uh, go get one of my...uh...friends...to play a game with me. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be off." She walked away, tail swishing across the grass, searching for someone to play with.

Hawkgrowl sighed. He needed to calm down. He was too paranoid, and that wasn't good in a deputy. He needed to be reasonable. He hoped he would be picked. He was a middle aged warrior, not young and inexperienced, but young enough to be very healthy and strong. The perfect age. He wanted to be deputy, not solely because of ambition, but also because it would make him more secure and satisfied that his sister was safe. It was also because he knew he would be a better deputy than any other cat in the clan.

[BOTH OPEN]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 10th, 2023 at 02:34 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Anacondabite

Anacondabite looked around the clearing, their paws clawing at the ground. [OPEN]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 10th, 2023, 02:41 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
\ Caimanstar /
( @Sleek @Bean_The_Cat )

What a day, and it was only the morning. Caimanbite- no Caimanstar, had just received her nine lives last night, and honestly she was shocked that she was chosen to become the leader. The final case of greencough, had passed away not even three days ago, yet even with all the death in the recent moons, the loss of the leader and the deputy, the clan had stayed strong. Now as their leader, it was her job to do the same.

Her gaze shifted down to the freshkill pile, a single morsel of stale prey sat lonely in the center, it looked like it had been there for days. She scrunched up her nose as the scent of rotting food reached up to her. During the plague the clan had left offerings to the Moon goddess frequently, which while undoubtedly helped some of her clanmates recovery, left the healthier cats in KapokClan go hungry. She hopped down from her ledge, and stretched, "Vineleap, Hawkgrowl." she meowed, approaching them "You two up for hunting?" she could use another set of paws to refill the prey pile.

Hawkgrowl looked up when spoken to by his leader. "Yes, of course. Anything to help the clan." He was clearly sucking up, but he didn't care. He wanted Caimanstar to know that he was ready to do anything to help his clan. "We'll head out right away," he announced as he dipped his head. "Let's go," he told Vineleap.

@Bean_The_Cat
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 10th, 2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:17 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ Shatteredkit - He/His/Him - Kit in KapokClan - 2 Moons Old ~~
White tom with faded black stripes and dots on legs, tail, back, belly, ans fave ans ears, and dark gray eyes, white tips of tail, ears, and paws.
Purrk(s): ???

{ open }

It was a day. A day. IT WAS A DAY, OK!? Shatteredkit didn't know exactly what he wanted to do as he left the nursery, sniffing around, but part of him wanted some fun. Adventure. And to be the most powerful cat in all of KapokClan! Yes, that would be amazing!

The white and faded black kit zoomed around the clearing, trying to get rid of the mountain of energy he had. This was fun! Very fun!

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:00 AM
somehow still here

\ Caimanstar /
The Root Step
( Next meeting post will be on the 14th )

She wasn't scared, no, not at all. A mixture of pride and mild confidence rippled under her pelt, as she made her way up to the Root Step, ready to make an impression on her clan (hopefully a good one). Caimanstars fur was throughly cleaned, it's dark brown colours shimmering in the weak dappled sunlight, and her paws had been stripped of any prey blood from her hunt earlier. She puffed out her chest before stepping forward on the ledge.

"All those old enough to scale the great kapok tree please gather for a clan meeting." she would prefer not to use the ancient words for calling her clan over, but the first meeting most certainly required her to use every formality that their former leader had, she could personalise it another time.

#KapokclanMeeting

Last edited by Apollo.; September 12th, 2023 at 10:01 AM.