Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2023, 05:52 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Battle of the Fishcats! (open to apprentices + warriors!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

Cherryswirl blinked for a moment, seemingly amused by this question - or rather that another cat seemed to believe that the water was warmer, than what she was assuming the apprentice meant as "leaf-fall."

"Well," She started slowly, "It's not warmer. I don't know who told you that, but new-leaf water is not... usually warmer, but the weather is. The sun feels nice and warm on the pelt, which makes the water dry faster if you do get wet. Our leaf-fall season is much colder than that. We usually have a lot of wind as well." Cherry tilted her head, "The only change you may see in the water, especially if it gets really really cold, is a sheet of ice over the top. Never walk on it, any of you. It's not stable and an easy way to drown." The warrior flicked her tail, letting a friendly look sweep the crowd,

"Any more questions?"

[ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus | @Leafy | @silver. | @Sunii ]
Summerpaw nodded, his eyes narrowed with focus. "Why can't we walk on it?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Sunii @Pangoligon @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @KittyKombat7860 @hawkboi @peppermintbubble. @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @Leafy @Tecumori @silver. @lesbianism @Dust @roo! ]

since some classes are still wrapping up, this is the final call! if your class isn't done by the end of the day on the 11th, then your cat will just have to proceed through the event without whatever knowledge was missed!! also, if your cat joins late PLEASE mention me or message me, or I will NOT add you to the mentions, because it's very time consuming to scroll through almost 6 pages and go through every post, looking for ocs that just joined :heartboucne:

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:59 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - @Tecumori @Pangoligon @hawkboi @roo! @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
Ripplepelt watched on as the apprentices dove beneath the surface. Now they had learnt the basics, they could get onto the battle moves. She didn't want any hits to the head or face in a friendly battle, especially with so many cats still anxious around water from the flooding, but there were still a few moves she could teach.

"All right, now it's finally time for some offense. Both involve diving beneath the surface of the water." She looked at Lionpaw in particular, making sure the apprentice was paying attention.

"In the first move, you'll dive beneath the surface and lunge for their legs with one of your paws. If you succeed, they'll lose balance and fall. I don't want to see anyone getting on top of a fallen cat - just keep swimming while they're scrambling to get up."

"In the second, you'll jump up from under the water towards their chest, once again hoping to bowl them over."

Ripplepelt looked around the group. "Remember - don't get too caught up in the battling. The goal is to get to the other side of the stream before the other team - stopping them in their tracks and distracting them are our goals, so that you can speed ahead."

She tilted her head in thought, running over everything she'd covered. She was sure the apprentices were well prepared.

"Alright, good luck! And be safe."

Frecklepaw - he/him - 9 moons
post count - 100+/100

---

The small calico muttered some words of encouragement to himself while he waited for the event to begin. He glanced around nervously at the other apprentices. He felt rather scrawny next to them. Maybe he should eat more...

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; December 16th, 2023 at 05:50 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 12:00 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Troutpaw nodded and quietly practiced the moves on a fallen branch.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old December 10th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - None
The orange apprentice turned to face the older warrior as she started to explain some more stuff. So it's time for some offense! Sunsetpaw was still unsure what they feel about fighting; a warrior is a warrior for a reason. They should be able to defend the clan from threats. Whether it be non-cats or cats; but at the same time...they were never the type of cat to give themselves the motivation to fight against another cat, even if the cat is from a different clan or is an outsider. They didn't want to get hurt, nor do they want to hurt anyone. They want to help but so far, the thing they could do is hunt and swim. Would that be enough? They did take in what the warrior explained to them about battling moves. At least this is just a little competition and is supposed to be friendly. Fun as well. So they wouldn't have to hurt anyone...though they might not come to an actual battle with claws and fangs...even if they wanted to help the clan; they're not scared to get hurt though they just didn't want to hurt anyone. Intentional or intentional. Er... they could help with anything else though once they're a warrior.

There they awaited for the event to truly begin, reminding themselves of the things Ripplepelt thought them just now. Especially the 'Dive and try to make the cat trip' technique. That seemed important to know. While the cat is trying to get up, it could buy them time to pass the finish line! Would that work? They hoped it will... The young cat was quite nervous about the event..they wanted to do their best for the team and help the team win. They'll try as best as they can; they've payed attention to Ripplepelt's explanations and they should be good to go for the event, yea? The apprentice breathed in and then out, waiting for the event to start as they gazed at the other team. Would the training from Ripplepelt be enough to help the team win? Bluefang wasn't here to help...they wondered where the warrior went and for what reason he needed to be pulled out of a training event.... It just seems so sudden.
╰─▸ ❝ @lesbianism [Ripplepelt]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 15th, 2023, 10:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Event [#event]

After it seemed like most classes were either completed or wrapping up, Bird waited probably a little longer than necessary to ensure that all classes wrapped up. Clearing her throat, she raised her tail to signal it was time to begin. "Blue Team, get on the banks lining the shallows- don't go past our lifeguards or your disqualified, and don't enter the water until I tell you to. Red Team, enter the water and prepare to hold your chosen opponent back as long as possible. Blues, you have five minutes to get as many cats down and back as you can. If you do not engage in combat with an opposing cat at least once before reaching the bank, it doesn't could as a point and you much try again. If you have any questions, ask me or a coach. Now... Ready.... Set..."

Waiting for them all to get situated, she grinned with enthusiasm before shouting, "GO!"

[CENTER]For the game description and rules please check my first post at the beginning of this thread! This event is still currently open to those who want to join late, just shoot me a mention/message letting me and/or Bird know ic and/or ooc that your cat has joined and they'll be assigned to a team! Your cat will unfortunately not be acknowledged unless you mention/message me to let me know they've joined.

Teachers: Your cat can either be dismissed from the event or stay as coaches! Your choice!

Students: Your cat will not be able to perform skills that they haven't been actively taught in this event or taught at an earlier date. Exceptions can be made with the purchase of a purrk, but other than that, the only lessons that count are the ones that were partially/fully completed. Your apprentice should be going to where Bird tells their teams to and after Bird says go, must actively "attack" the member of the opposite Team, and/or complete the job assigned to them earlier in the game.

Message me with any questions/concerns/comments/etc, or even have your cat ask Bird IC!

My next post will be Dec 26-28th!!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 16th, 2023, 12:19 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - 100/100
RC | App | He/Him | 8m
Silver Tongue | Go With The Flow
Finally! He was beginning to think the event would never start.

Lionpaw, having forgot all about his rude conversation with Ripplepelt, raced over to the edge of the shallow river and stood in place. He waited for the rest of his teammates to follow along, and eyed those of the red team as they found their places in the water.

The golden apprentice puffed out his chest and stood at attention as Birdsnow quickly briefed over the rules of the game. He payed close attention to her instructions, though his ears were mostly searching for that one special word that would set everything into motion. Finally she gave the order... GO!

Lionpaw dived in with a splash and immediately kicked downward. He held his breath as he swam below the surface and searched for his first victim. He planned to swim up to the first cat he saw and jump out at them, using the splashing move he'd learn during training to catch them by surprise...

(Lionpaw is on Blue Team and is OPEN for battle! I use dice rolls to determine whether he successfully dodges or not and he will automatically lose/yeild after being hit 5 times if not sooner. I would really prefer to only battle others who agree to follow this dice system as well to keep things fair.)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 16th, 2023 at 12:21 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:02 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frecklepaw - he/him - 9 moons
post count - 100+/100

---

The sudden start nearly sent the poor apprentice out of his fur. He plunged into the water and focused on not drowning. Just try to keep breathing, but, preferably not underwater. The timid calico knew that at some point he would have to do some attack moves, but he dreaded it and wanted to get as far as he could without causing a ruckus. Maybe he would get lucky and some cat would be an easy target. Easier then him he hoped.

(Frecklepaw is on the blue team and open for battle!)

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Closed Thread