Last post by Estelle
Today 01:31 PM

Old February 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkKit heard it too, the whisper in his dreams. If you let her come with me...no harm will come to any of you...you will have power...you can protect and raise your family, worry free...how does that sound? DarkKit jumped a little, startled by the tom's voice. Does that sound good? So what do you say?
For her...I mean...no, not for you, not for anyone he wasn't sure what he was saying but it sounded better in his head. this is in your head DarkPaw...all in your head...but I can tell you now, your future looks troubled...
Hopekit?
Like what you just saw...
Go away! the golden spotted kit wailed.
Hopekit felt something drag her accross the clearing. She looked up and Shadowgaze held her tail in his mouth and dragged her. "Darkkit help me!" yowled Hopekit. Shadowgaze continued to drag her accross the ground. "You will serve me and me only." growled Shadowgaze. Flowerpetal didn't notice her child and she laid still on the ground.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:46 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit felt something drag her accross the clearing. She looked up and Shadowgaze held her tail in his mouth and dragged her. "Darkkit help me!" yowled Hopekit. Shadowgaze continued to drag her accross the ground. "You will serve me and me only." growled Shadowgaze. Flowerpetal didn't notice her child and she laid still on the ground.
(This is in the dream right?)
DarkKit leaped to his paws, dizzy and disoriented. His vision and hearing were still blurry and he struggled to find his friend. "No!" He screamed as he watched her be dragged off into the dark void.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
(This is in the dream right?)
DarkKit leaped to his paws, dizzy and disoriented. His vision and hearing were still blurry and he struggled to find his friend. "No!" He screamed as he watched her be dragged off into the dark void.
Dream)

Hopekit continued to be dragged along the ground. She fought him off her tail and bit onto his neck. Sandwhisker, Ghostfeather, and Petalleaf of starclan stood next to her, helping her fight off the dark forest warrior. "We'll always be here to help you." Whispered Ghostfeather. Hopekit turned around and Shadowgaze had disappeared.

Old February 2nd, 2017, 12:01 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Dream)

Hopekit continued to be dragged along the ground. She fought him off her tail and bit onto his neck. Sandwhisker, Ghostfeather, and Petalleaf of starclan stood next to her, helping her fight off the dark forest warrior. "We'll always be here to help you." Whispered Ghostfeather. Hopekit turned around and Shadowgaze had disappeared.
This may all be just a dream, but I will make your life a nightmare! shadow gaze spat as he faded away, matching the darkness trust me kit, it gets darker than this... the dark forest Tom smiled evilly "wait, who are you?"
Old February 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
This may all be just a dream, but I will make your life a nightmare! shadow gaze spat as he faded away, matching the darkness trust me kit, it gets darker than this... the dark forest Tom smiled evilly "wait, who are you?"
Hopekit jolted awake in fear. " I can't believe i beat him." Yowled the kit.

Old February 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Hopekit jolted awake in fear. " I can't believe i beat him." Yowled the kit.
Now he was dreaming again. Hopekit was curled up in the nursery...FlowerPetal spitting and hissing at her. "FlowerPetal, hey! What're you doing?" She was now cowering in fear. "I don't need your help DarkKit! Get lost!" He trembled where he was. Get out of my head Shadowgaze!
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightflameWC View Post
Nightflame took a few steps closer to the cat, her amber eyes slits. "It's Nightflame," she meowed reclutantly. "Now go. We ThunderClan cats don't need a loner skitting around in our forest." She was still bristling, her pawpads cold as they pressed against the snow. This was the first cat that actually tried to mantain a conversation with her, but he was still an outsider.
"nice to meet you nightflame, and whats wrong with just talking here" tree meowed looking at her his eyes glinted with amusement. his cold paw pads hurt from being on the cold snow for to long but he didnt mind it. he looked at the sky as the wind ruffled his fur the only thing keeping him warm was his thick coat.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
"nice to meet you nightflame, and whats wrong with just talking here" tree meowed looking at her his eyes glinted with amusement. his cold paw pads hurt from being on the cold snow for to long but he didnt mind it. he looked at the sky as the wind ruffled his fur the only thing keeping him warm was his thick coat.
Nightflame twitched her whiskers. "Are you a loner?" she questioned, cocking her head to the side. "Or are you a kittypet? Because a loner would have more sense than to hang out in a Clan's territory, especially during leafbare." She meowed before taking a few steps back, her claws still unsheathed. The snow didn't bother Nightflame; she loved the cold, although leaf-fall was a much more favored season than this one was. Prey wasn't as scarce when snow didn't cover the ground, she recalled, although it would be moons now for leaf-fall to return once again. Her amber eyes were narrowed as the ThunderClan warrior watched Tree slowly, since he was in a perfectly good status as to attack her all of a sudden.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West grumbled as he also pushed his way through the thick undergrowth, though not as loud as South. The burrs and thorns stuck in his long white fur easily, but he didn't bother to try to pull them out. He was beginning to look more and more like a thorn bush himself. "It's winter yet these bushes are still thick," He complained, his ears flattened. A thorn caught him across the nose after he had just finished his words, earning a few swear words. He could taste blood as it dribbled down from the small scratch. "Ouch ouch ouch, it stings..." After a moment, the tom licked the blood away, and moved to stand by his sister's side as she looked around. "It stinks of them," He muttered. "We must be in their borders by now." The lonor fidgeted under the silence of the ThunderClan forest, kind of afraid of what could be waiting for them. "Maybe we should just wait for them to come to us..."
(Mobile post!)

Parting her jaws a bit to draw any scent markers to her, the fur on the back of Souths neck rose slightly. "We've got to be close. Maybe they're just waiting to ambush us," she added after a second though and rolled her eyes. That would be like the forest cats she had heard so much about; always running around and causing any cat who wasn't forest born to fear for their life. She hesitantly took a step forward, eyes peering into the dark undergrowth that stretched before her. "Maybe if we keep going-" Suddently, she was cut off as a rustling sound could be heard in front of her. South froze, tail sticking straight up and eyes stretching wide in fear.

"What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" Came the fierce remark from a dark tabby she-cat. Littledragon eyed the newcomers suspiciously as her tail swayed back and forth behind her. Although she knew these cats would judge her for her small appearance, the tabby was actually one of the most skilled warriors within ThunderClan. Now I just need a chance to prove it, she thought as she flexed her forpaws in anticipation. Her eyes moved back and forth between the two strangers, her teeth bared just slightly.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
the skeleton girl

"loner of course a kittypet wouldn't leave there home when they have everything they need there" he snapped he hated kittypets and least of all being called one. his fur spiked up as he glared at her and flexed his claws still looking at her then finally said "and I'm only here because its nice to actually talk to someone you know a lot of us avoid each other and sometimes its pretty lonely" he hissed at her his fur still spiked up. his amber looked at her rage filled them but soon disappeared and tried to calm down he was still angry though but he didn't show it.

profile pic is not owned by me.