Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:24 PM
Heal what has been hurt
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:20 PM
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:17 PM
hiatus
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:11 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by marshy
Today 08:06 PM

Old November 24th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: SwiftClan - new, open Clan!

Lunakit wails and squeals trying to warm up.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Lunakit wails and squeals trying to warm up.
Swiftstar curls herself around the kit. "Shh, little one. You're safe. Hey, Rowan!" she calls to the loner, who is standing in the nursery entrance with his son peering curiously over his shoulder. @SpiralTheRival

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
@SpiralTheRival Swiftstar pads over to the medicine den, bu her sister and Rosepaw are nowhere to be found. "Looks like our medicine cats are out of the camp right now. I'll have Sweetnose take a look at you when they get back. Until then, I'll give you a tour." Swiftstar led them to the warrior's den, "This is where the warriors sleep. They're the ones who hunt and protect our clan," then apprentice's, "They are the warriors in training," and the elder's den. "And these are the cats who cannot hunt or fight anymore. Hello, Speckletail." Swiftstar then pads over to a tall rock that juts out from the wall. "This is Tallrock. Here, I perform ceremonies to graduate kits to apprentices and apprentices to warriors. I will also make important announcements here." She flicks her tail towards a tunnel at the back of the cave. "That's my den. And the smaller tunnel next to it leads to the nursery."
Rowan blinked, slightly confused by the clan system but nodded otherwise. Most of the names were self explanatory so he had a pretty firm grip on what was what. After the tour finished he turned toward the Swiftclan leader, "So warriors hunt and fight... While we are here I can help hunt. And I do have experience in fighting as well. Dawn can stay with the other kittens so he doesn't get in the way." He offered.
"No! I want to be a warrior like you! Please Swiftcat, let me be a warrior too!" Dawn pleaded, ambition shining in his green orbs.
"Dawn, be respectful! And it's Swiftstar not Swiftcat!" Rowan hissed, burning with embarrassment.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw let out a choked cry for help as she heard her mentor call for her "please, sweetnose." She whined, practically inaudable. The medicine cat apprentice was up to her neck in dirt, and she was sinking rapidly.

Coppermist padded out of the warriors den and spotted swiftstar and two other cats, the brown tom padded up to the trio and dipped his head in greeting "hello, nice to meet you my name's coppermist." He said, his golden eyes scanned the two cats as he lifted his head back up. The deputys greeting was xut short when he heard a kit wail. The tom quickly sprinted over to the nursery and picked up lunakit and began to lick the kits back, trying to warm the kit up.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 24th, 2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Swiftstar curls herself around the kit. "Shh, little one. You're safe. Hey, Rowan!" she calls to the loner, who is standing in the nursery entrance with his son peering curiously over his shoulder. @SpiralTheRival
(oh shoot i posted my other post too late) "Yeah?" He called, rushing over. Dawn followed curiously.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

"Get me a mouse from the freshkill pile. It's by the camp entrance." Swiftstar asks Rowan @SpiralTheRival. She then looks at Coppermist @starfall, who is licking the kit in an attempt to warm him up. "Coppermist! I'll take care of the kit, you go find Blackheart."

"Rosepaw!" Sweetnose cries, spotting her apprentice in a rabbit hole. "Here, I got you!" She grabs her apprentice's scruff, carefully pulling the small she-cat out of the hole. Finally, the apprentice pops out with a pained wail. "There!" Sweetnose says. "Are you okay?" @starfall

(It's okay, happens to me all the time XD @SpiralTheRival )

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
"Get me a mouse from the freshkill pile. It's by the camp entrance." Swiftstar asks Rowan @SpiralTheRival. She then looks at Coppermist @starfall, who is licking the kit in an attempt to warm him up. "Coppermist! I'll take care of the kit, you go find Blackheart."

"Rosepaw!" Sweetnose cries, spotting her apprentice in a rabbit hole. "Here, I got you!" She grabs her apprentice's scruff, carefully pulling the small she-cat out of the hole. Finally, the apprentice pops out with a pained wail. "There!" Sweetnose says. "Are you okay?" @starfall

(It's okay, happens to me all the time XD @SpiralTheRival )
Rowan rushed off to the pile of prey and as instructed snatched a mouse off of it. His stomach rumbled with hunger but he knew the kit needed it more than him. "Here." He mewed to Coppermist, dropping it by the warrior and kit.
Dawn creeped forward and sniffed the kit. "What's wrong with her?" He asked with fear lining his voice.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rowan rushed off to the pile of prey and as instructed snatched a mouse off of it. His stomach rumbled with hunger but he knew the kit needed it more than him. "Here." He mewed to Coppermist, dropping it by the warrior and kit.
Dawn creeped forward and sniffed the kit. "What's wrong with her?" He asked with fear lining his voice.
"Him," Swiftstar replied to the young tom. "And he's hungry. We found him abandoned in the grasslands shortly after sun-up. The queen who was taking care of him care seems to be missing." Swiftstar chews the mouse up into tiny pieces, then noses the smallest piece in front of the kit. "Here, little one." @Yellowpotatoes

Old November 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Lunakit takes a bite and pushes it away and mews.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Lunakit takes a bite and pushes it away and mews.
Swiftstar sighs. "He needs milk. Come on, little one, please eat."

Last edited by Skyleap; November 24th, 2016 at 05:54 PM.