Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:06 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Ever
"no nothing, just wanted to let you know your pretty" he said just wanting to appeze the she-cat while he was awake
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:36 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Blossomclaw awoke next to Hawkclaw with a start from her dream. In it she had just fell off a cliff, weird. Shaking out her pelt, she got up to stretch, trying not to wake him. Examining her claws, she glanced around camp, wondering aimlessly what was going on.
Hawkclaw felt warmth leave him knowing right away blossomclaw was awake, he got up and padded over to her and licked her ear " whats the matter" he asked her @Pepperkins
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit

Last edited by touka; January 9th, 2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze had gotten back into camp from a hunt some time ago. It was still early and plenty of day left. She dropped her fresh kill on the pile and looked up, immediately spotting her apprentice. She grinned. Dustbreeze loved working with the young cat, but the tensions in the clan's had her on edge lately. Some battle training seemed like a good idea today. Some basic defense and attack now that they had gone over stance.

"Hello Leopardpaw. Are you done with duties? If so we should head off for some training." She meowed, sitting before her apprentice and running a tongue through her wind tangled fur.
She looked up as Dustbreeze approached her, a smile spread across her face. "All done," the apprentice said with a nod, tail flicking. She was proud of herself for keeping up with her duties. Leopardpaw hopped to her paws and stretched, ready to head out of the camp for training. "Will we do battle training or hunting?" she questioned, head tilted to the side.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She looked up as Dustbreeze approached her, a smile spread across her face. "All done," the apprentice said with a nod, tail flicking. She was proud of herself for keeping up with her duties. Leopardpaw hopped to her paws and stretched, ready to head out of the camp for training. "Will we do battle training or hunting?" she questioned, head tilted to the side.
"Battle for today." Dustbreeze said with a little chuckle. Maybe they could go out again this evening for a quick hunt and tips sessions. Only if Leopardpaw had the energy. Dustbreeze walked over to Leoparpaw and bumped her head into the apprentice's affectionately. She found the little cat to be so adorable, always keeping up responsably and eager to train.

"Maybe if you're still feeling energetic towards sun down we can go for a quick hunt, deal?" She smiled, then pulled away with a wink. "And as always, catch me if you can! Time to warm up!" Dust booped Leopardpaw on her nose and then dashed away towards the training cave, ears turned back to make she the apprentice was following and keeping up as she twisted and wound through the territory.
Old January 5th, 2020, 09:25 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
"Battle for today." Dustbreeze said with a little chuckle. Maybe they could go out again this evening for a quick hunt and tips sessions. Only if Leopardpaw had the energy. Dustbreeze walked over to Leoparpaw and bumped her head into the apprentice's affectionately. She found the little cat to be so adorable, always keeping up responsably and eager to train.

"Maybe if you're still feeling energetic towards sun down we can go for a quick hunt, deal?" She smiled, then pulled away with a wink. "And as always, catch me if you can! Time to warm up!" Dust booped Leopardpaw on her nose and then dashed away towards the training cave, ears turned back to make she the apprentice was following and keeping up as she twisted and wound through the territory.

Leopardpaw wriggled her nose as her mentor booped it, then shook her head and raced after her. She moved as quickly as she could, trying her best to keep up with Dustbreeze without tripping or running into anything. Her tail waved in the wind as she chased after the warrior, a wide grin spread across her face. She already knew it-- Dustbreeze would be a wonderful mentor!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

"Flintstar?" Honeybrume called for her leader, poking her head into the den. She had been out on a solo-hunting session when she found the ShadowClan apprentice, yapping about some sort of emergency. Well, with the alliance going on, she figured this was Icestar's messenger. "I um...I believe ShadowClan has a message for you–"

the moment that pretty lady brought him to the leader's den, peachpaw swerved past her and padded straight up to the large ThunderClan leader, and bowed dramatically before him. "almighty flintstar! please forgive me for intruding unannounced, but this is an emergency. riverclan has launched an attack on my home, and icestar needs your warriors for assistance asap. chop, chop! death happens as we speak!"

@RedHead
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Flintstar raised his head in surprise at the intrusion into his den, though he quickly caught onto the young Shadowclan tom’s frantic rambling. Getting quickly to his paws, Flintstar nodded to Honeybrume and the tom. “Thank you Honeybrume, please remain in camp and make sure everything here remains calm.” He meowed before turning to the other cat, his mind whirring as he tried to decide what he should do. He needed a patrol of cats who could quickly jump to action.

@Alaska

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 6th, 2020, 10:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar exited his den, green eyes scanning the clearing as he quickly picked out a few of the warriors he knew would be up for quickly coming and helping him and Shadowclan. He’d spotted a bunch of the clan gathering to get ready for the gathering, but looks like that might not be happening anymore. They might not be going tonight, it seemed like.
“Songthorn! Blossomclaw! Dustbreeze! Minktail! Cherrybubble! Shadowclan needs our help. Follow me as quickly as you can!” He yowled, hoping to Ben heard by each selected cat.
Then Flintstar turned towards his deputy, leveling the tom with a stern look. “Buckbranch, you’re in charge while I’m gone. I expect nothing bad to happen while I’m gone but I want you to be on your guard. We’re bypassing the gathering tonight.” He meowed, growling out the last part. Why did Riverclan choose tonight of all nights to attack?
Turning back towards the Shadowclan apprentice, Flintstar flicked his tail. “Lead the way.”

[ @Alaska @Slushie @hxneysuckle @Pepperkins @Ever @Fuzzy ]

Cherrybubble had immediately ran over upon hearing he leader’s call, ears flicking upwards in confusion but obeying his command anyways. She’d been waiting to go to the gathering, but clearly some stupid decisions had made their plans change. But she was all for a battle.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:03 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Songthorn blinked up from where he had been standing in the crowd, hearing his name get called. He rushed over to Flintstar and gave a nod, ready to rush out to battle. The small tabby warrior's ears flattened as he glanced at the ShadowClan apprentice, unsure whether or not he was to be trusted- but he couldn't take the risk. What if Burnetsnap was in trouble?
He had to go. He had to fight.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RedHead
Minktail jumped at her name being called. What was going on? With her former mentors commands the brown warrior jumped up and followed him. They were abandoning the gathering all together? This was strange. And to help ShadowClan? Eh, she wasn't to in to that but never the less she followed. Did something bad happen? She mused quickly catching up to the large tom. "What happened to ShadowClan?" Minktail asked in her normal almost nervous voice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread