Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:21 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Oakkit
"My ego is perfectly suited for me; a warrior who can actually contribute to the clan!" The tomcat rebutted, staring down the ferocious little she-cat with sheer hatred in his eyes - he couldn't allow a cat lower than him to talk down to him like she was. "Why don't you just shut it and move along?" He suggested, a devilish smirk taking over his features as he tried his best to intimidate the she-cat. A few cats were looking, though not with great interest, at the seen unfolding before them. Badgerleap was one entertaining cat in many regards, as his arguments were simply so unjustified and uncalculated one couldn't help but laugh.
Lightningpelt looked at him with a blank stare then said “You act like your a god when your not.You are anything but a god.You are selfish,have a huge ego thats way to big for your tiny brain,and all you do us plop your butt on the ground and expcet everyone and their mother to serve you.So why don’t you shut it and move along.”The she-cat seathed her claws ready for a fight narrowing her eyes at the tom “well?” @~Northern_Lights~

Sorry I had to go to the grocery store.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
Bluffwing nodded, "It really is, I was actually going to go hunting to, it's better than sitting in camp doing nothing really." She purred, raising an eyebrow at the tom.
Boulderstone nodded, "Maybe we can go together. Make a small hunting party with just the two of us." replied the tom. He held his tongue, hoping that she didn't put him down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 25th, 2018, 02:52 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
Lightningpelt looked at him with a blank stare then said “You act like your a god when your not.You are anything but a god.You are selfish,have a huge ego thats way to big for your tiny brain,and all you do us plop your butt on the ground and expcet everyone and their mother to serve you.So why don’t you shut it and move along.”The she-cat seathed her claws ready for a fight narrowing her eyes at the tom “well?” @~Northern_Lights~

Sorry I had to go to the grocery store.
(It's alright, and I'm not going to have them fight only argue because for some reason I don't think Badgerleap would fight a she-cat, as rude as he is )
The tom growled at her, a low and intimidating growl laced with aggression. He could have pounced on the she-cat, he was much bigger size-wise than her, but something about attacking a she-cat went against the very, very few morals the tom had. His ears pinned back against his head, eyes narrowed to the size of slits, the tom-cat was the image of angry. His fur was raised and his tail stood high and alert, he was most certainly not afraid of the she-cat or her claws which she sheathed and unsheathed over and over again. "I'm not going to waste my breath on a she-cat like you," The tom spoke, his voice lower now and more bored of their interaction; he didn't see why he should waste his energy on this lowly she-cat. His massive form turned to walk away, perhaps to go and bother someone else.
Old July 25th, 2018, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Boulderstone nodded, "Maybe we can go together. Make a small hunting party with just the two of us." replied the tom. He held his tongue, hoping that she didn't put him down.
The molly blushed slightly, she'd never been hunting with just her and a tom. She liked the idea and she nodded, "That sounds fun Boulderstone." Bluffwing purred, smiling at the tom.
Old July 25th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(It's alright, and I'm not going to have them fight only argue because for some reason I don't think Badgerleap would fight a she-cat, as rude as he is )
The tom growled at her, a low and intimidating growl laced with aggression. He could have pounced on the she-cat, he was much bigger size-wise than her, but something about attacking a she-cat went against the very, very few morals the tom had. His ears pinned back against his head, eyes narrowed to the size of slits, the tom-cat was the image of angry. His fur was raised and his tail stood high and alert, he was most certainly not afraid of the she-cat or her claws which she sheathed and unsheathed over and over again. "I'm not going to waste my breath on a she-cat like you," The tom spoke, his voice lower now and more bored of their interaction; he didn't see why he should waste his energy on this lowly she-cat. His massive form turned to walk away, perhaps to go and bother someone else.
“Hey!”The she-cat hissed “I’d rather you learn that she-cats are equal than like mouse-brained toms like you!” Her eyes were as thin as paper now.”But I’m sure I wouldn’t want to fight a mouse-brained tom that was lower than me.”Lightningpelt taunted Badgerleap.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 25th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Once more, her hues lifted towards the sky and still, the appeal wasn't there. Treetiger let out a soft sigh and shrugged her shoulders. "The sky just isn't my thing I guess," she replied with a small frown, choosing to not comment about StarClan. She didn't need an argument right now or another feline trying to shove their faith onto her. It was the second more irritable thing you could do with the Bengal mix. "I prefer laying in a tree away from the dangers," she commented, biting her tongue at the choice of words she just chose to say. You idiot! Her mind scolded her. It was a strange thing to say, strange enough that she was nervous Ambercloud might actually try getting her to talk again. Treetiger couldn't talk though or Henry would have her do bad things again.
She lightened up again as she and the she-cat began to have a clearer conversation. There was nothing more disappointing then a one sided conversation which often happened to Ambercloud, it was one of the few things that could deflate her happiness, but now it seemed that she was getting somewhere with Treetiger. However, something seemed off-putting about how she said 'dangers'. Ambercloud would use the sky to escape from the way that fighting made her feel so she guessed that's what Treetiger was meaning too. "You like to climb trees? That's interesting because it's not too common for a Thunderclan cat! I prefer to stay on the ground though, a fall from that high up could really hurt. My friend wrenched her shoulder just the other day. Anyway, I'm sure you've got a better view up in a tree, I wish I could see what that would be like." Occasionally she wished that she didn't have a bobtail, that way she could experience things like being high up without the fear of losing balance.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 25th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old July 25th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded,” Yeah. I believe it was young Redpaw...it’s hard to believe he’s a former kittypet.” She added she only knew about it because she knew Redpaw’s mentor resigned and he no longer had a mentor and she would ocassionally take him out with her apprentice.
“A former kittypet?” Cherrydawn repeated, surprised by Redpaw’s skill even without being clanborn. “Well it sounds like clan life is suiting him very well.” Starclan it felt good to just gossip with a clanmate. The ginger and white queen waved her tail at the warrior inviting her to lie beside her. “Would you like to share tongues while we talk?” She asked.

Old July 25th, 2018, 10:38 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Willowmist29
Fernkit found the mossball she kept next to her nest and flung it towards Pepperkit “play with me!” She yowled before pouncing onto her sisters tail

Old July 26th, 2018, 02:07 AM
=^~^=

My Mood: Confused

@Heatherfur
Pepperkit squeaks before turning around and nudging Fernkit just hard enough to knock her over. “I’ll win!” Pepperkit yowled at her sister taking the moss ball.
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:11 AM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowmist29 View Post
@Heatherfur
Pepperkit squeaks before turning around and nudging Fernkit just hard enough to knock her over. “I’ll win!” Pepperkit yowled at her sister taking the moss ball.
“Hey!” Fernkit giggled. She sprang up and bounded toward Pepperkit, trying to leap onto her sisters back.

Closed Thread